Re: What are Current SEO trends?

michael wilson

Apr 19, 2013, 11:05:27 PM4/19/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
write each day.... make sure your site passes a basic 101 inspection seo wise\

link with competition and put the key words and business name in the title and local listings also in links anchor txt :) i heard

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Katha M. <ka...@scribbl.co.in> wrote:
I am SEO professional since couple of years, But now after Panda & Penguin updates its really strict now to work. Now there are too strict rules for SEO.

Can anyone tell me what is the thing I should do to promote/rank my website by taking care of all Google Rules,Panda & Penguin.

Need your suggestion.
Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Michael Wilson
wilson...@me.com

For immediate assistance please call: (514) 969-HELP

                                                                  (514) 969-4357

*Notice: *This message is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee. Any other person is strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing or reproducing it. If the
addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender
by return e-mail immediately.