It is like theft of a description on my domain...spam?

Vivian Baxter

Nov 11, 2013, 6:28:44 PM11/11/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

This is the second day in a row a goggled Conscious Females and a description comes up that does not belong to me.

Today is says: We are that creative defining brush of/ for the ARTIST…to paint on ITS canvas of ITS OWN Brilliant
Fabric of ITS Consciousness. ==>> Continue Reading The ...

Yesterday, it said something about "male consciousness".

I have no clue what to do about this or how it being accomplished. When you click the link it takes you to my site
but that is not my description nor was it my description yesterday nor has it ever been.

Any suggestions on how this is being accomplished? ...and what I can do about it?

www.consciousfemales.com

Thanks!
Vivian