IP host website

Eli Morais

Aug 9, 2013, 12:19:45 PM8/9/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
How r u?

I'm from Brazil, and I'm work creating, programing and hosting websites.

In my case, Is there a diference between my website (IP from my host) use IP from EUA (CA) OR IP here in Brazil?

Is Neighborhood IP change something?

My webhost is
iconecta.net

Google expert Michael Wilson

Aug 9, 2013, 9:21:20 PM8/9/13
to se...@googlegroups.com, se...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Use local hosting

Michael Wilson

Sent from a Google hub somewhere in California.

"Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they
never give up." - John Willard Marriott

Doncho Pachikov

Aug 10, 2013, 3:14:50 AM8/10/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
No, IP is OK from anywhere, but the hosting is other beer! :)

Google expert Michael Wilson

Aug 10, 2013, 8:43:11 AM8/10/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Whatever the local hosting company has as a dedicated ip basic hosting ....

Don't make coffee from instant! And don't drink your beer out of your shoe.