Google Not Crawling My Website

Jauzy Hussain

Nov 6, 2013, 6:09:56 AM11/6/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have updated my website 30 days back but it's not Crawl by Google.
1months back my website was on top in all the keywords but
last 2days it's getting down. i have updated few title / keywords / description.
after that modification. Google not crawling my website. I have fatched and Indexed through webmaster. their is everything is fine.. no error.
Beside this. when i search my website in google. it's showing older Title/Keywords/description etc.
while i have updated all the things
Re-visit website is 5days
Please give me right solutions for this
i have update sitemap again too

kindly crawl my website earliest it's very urgent for me
this is my website