Website Drop Keywords Ranking in Google Search Engine

Sara Keegan

Oct 14, 2013, 1:41:11 AM10/14/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Last week my website drop all keywords ranking positions from top 5, now these keywords ranked in 250 and 300 plus positions. Why this happened? here is the URL of website "buysellteach (dot) com".

Amit Sharma

Oct 16, 2013, 5:34:53 AM10/16/13
to se...@googlegroups.com, buysel...@gmail.com
Is you are doing any changes in keywords ?

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 10:41 PM, Sara Keegan <buysel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Last week my website drop all keywords ranking positions from top 5, now these keywords ranked in 250 and 300 plus positions. Why this happened? here is the URL of website "buysellteach (dot) com".

BR David

Oct 15, 2013, 1:26:57 PM10/15/13
to se...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, here is same situation, my rank also down..looking for better technique to recover..

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Sara Keegan <buysel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Last week my website drop all keywords ranking positions from top 5, now these keywords ranked in 250 and 300 plus positions. Why this happened? here is the URL of website "buysellteach (dot) com".

BR. David
Marketing Manager
C: 909.009.9199
E: in...@seoextent.com