Image Gallery

robertuva

Jul 10, 2008, 5:52:29 PM7/10/08
to Semantic Forms
If I were using the "uploadable" parameter for multiple files, and I
wanted to use it with the Gallery extension which is like this
example:

<gallery>
Image:Example.jpg
Image:Example2.jpg
Image:Example3.jpg
Image:Example4.jpg
Image:Example5.jpg
</gallery>

Could you help me with how I would have each instance of the file
referenced from the property field on a different line like that?
What would I use as the separator (which is normally a comma)?

Yaron Koren

Jul 10, 2008, 7:33:59 PM7/10/08
to semanti...@googlegroups.com
My guess is that it's impossible, due to the Gallery extension using a tag instead of a parser function - whatever template fields were inside it wouldn't get parsed before tag itself was parsed. Does anyone have an idea how this could be made to work - any relevant Widgets, perhaps? :)

-Yaron