fix clickAndWait bug

rti

Mar 10, 2010, 7:59:43 AM3/10/10
to Selenium Users
hello.
I corrected the bug that "clickAndWait" uncommonly becomes "click".

This bug occurs when the event record of selenium ide is stopped, and
it adds and the line is deleted.

Reproduction Steps:
Please select full powers by Ctrl + A while recording with selenium
ide and delete all the tests with Delete.
And, when a new event is recorded, it can be confirmed that the button
click is not "clickAndWait" but "click".

Fix:
editor.js Editor.prototype.addCommand function

} else {
// this.lastCommandIndex =
this.view.getRecordIndex(); //bug!!
this.lastCommandIndex =
this.getTestCase().commands.length; //fix

this.getTestCase().commands.splice(this.lastCommandIndex, 0,
command);
this.view.rowInserted(this.lastCommandIndex);
this.timeoutID = setTimeout("editor.clearLastCommand()", 300);
}

It is repaired for the time being by this.
Repaired in selenium ide version 1.0.4 and 1.0.2 is confirmed.

A detailed explanation is in the blog of me Japanese.
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/rti7743/20090929/1254237759

Adam Goucher

Mar 10, 2010, 11:19:08 AM3/10/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please submit a patch to the google code issue tracker with this:
http://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/list

Thanks.

-adam
http://element34.ca