Can run the selenium script without opening the browser???

Yuping Zhong

Jul 28, 2010, 1:42:38 AM7/28/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to run the selenium script but don't open the browser.Only check the Terminal I know how the script is going on.
Please give a help if anyone know how to do that?

Thanks!

-Zhong

Linh Vu

Jul 28, 2010, 3:01:37 AM7/28/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I think you can use WebTest tool. WebTest tool can run without open real browser :)

Mr. VuThe Linh
eXo Platform SEA
8 Flr, Thaiha building, 18/11 alley, Thaiha Str, Hanoi
Skype: vu.the.linh
website:www.exoplatform.com
Phone : +84 984 303 104

Felipe Knorr Kuhn

Jul 28, 2010, 3:07:09 AM7/28/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
You can use Xvnc or Xvfb to launch Firefox/Opera in a new X session,
under Linux.

FK

Yuping Zhong

Jul 28, 2010, 3:33:55 AM7/28/10