[selenium-users] Header Response using Selenium?

Murari

May 13, 2010, 12:48:44 AM5/13/10
to Selenium Users
Hello There,

So far I have been using Selenium to test my web application.
Yesterday, I got stuck at a scenario where in I had to capture the
header response to assert certain scenarios like Cookie, Location
etc.

So my question is, Does Selenium provide an option to extract Response
Header?

cburroughs

May 20, 2010, 11:40:02 AM5/20/10
to Selenium Users

murari tikmani

May 21, 2010, 6:21:44 AM5/21/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info.

I am using selenium-rc 1.0.1.

And I am using php/perl( two separate projects) to test my application.

I could not locate captureNetworkTraffic() in any of the Selenium.php or Selenium.pm files.

Though, when I looked at Selenium.py meant for python I was able to locate it.

I am not sure, what could be the reason that captureNetworkTraffic is not made available for php/perl but is available for python for the same version of selenium-rc.

Regards,
Murari

murari tikmani

May 21, 2010, 6:23:58 AM5/21/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to mention. Its available for Java too.(as you mentioned)

-Murari