Selenium Grid + Firefox 4

已查看 29 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Samir Faci

未读,
2011年4月4日 21:39:162011/4/4
收件人 seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I have the latest version of Selenium Grid running 1.0.8, which I was
attempting to use with Firefox 4.x. I've tried this on multiple
machines, but it seems it'll
start firefox, but won't actually load any of the URLs requested.

I was wondering if FF4 is supported with that version (I'm guessing
not ), and if not.. if there was 1. any work around to get it working,
or 2. any plans of having
support for FF4 in the coming future?

--
Samir Faci

Jano

未读,
2011年5月20日 05:44:072011/5/20
收件人 Selenium Users
Hi Samir!

I have exactly the same problem: the FF opens a window but no url is
loaded. Did you find the workaorund you're looking for?

Thanks!

Scal

未读,
2011年5月24日 19:31:452011/5/24
收件人 Selenium Users
Did you try this way: http://reallysimplethings.wordpress.com/2010/09/16/running-selenium-rc-with-firefox-4-beta-6/
? Even if it was for FF4 b6, I wonder if it would work.

Samir Faci

未读,
2011年7月15日 10:03:412011/7/15
收件人 Selenium Users
This is a late response.. but just an fyi in case anyone runs across
this post:

http://seleniumgrid.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/hello-world/

helped me get things going.

Basically I had to go into vendor/ remove the old selenium-server*.jar
and replace it with ver 2.0 of the same jar file.

I didn't have to modify the grid_configuration.yaml, but I only have
one instance of firefox installed at the default
location, so just standard firefox seems to work just fine.

On May 24, 6:31 pm, Scal <pascal.coll...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you try this way:http://reallysimplethings.wordpress.com/2010/09/16/running-selenium-r...
> ? Even if it was for FF4 b6, I wonder if it would work.

--
Samir Faci
回复全部
回复作者