[sdp-dev] Plugins for latest platform build updated (r181)

Marco Kaiser

Apr 28, 2010, 5:36:11 PM4/28/10
to seesmic-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I have uploaded a new plugin package to our servers, which includes a few bug fixes for the plugins, and also adds the raw JSON returned by the Twitter API as metadata to Twitter timeline item containers. The key used is "com.seesmic.twitter.item", and the value is a JSON-encoded string.

You can download the new zip from here: http://d.seesmic.com/sdp/dev-preview/732/plugins-r181.zip, and you will need the platform and shell build 0.6.0.732 to run these (available at http://devwiki.seesmic.com/SDP-SDK-0_6_0_732).

Thanks,
Marco

--
Marco Kaiser, Seesmic | Director of Engineering, Desktop Clients Lead
ma...@seesmic.comhttp://twitter.com/marco