SSL – Social Gathering

crdesilva

Mar 15, 2011, 12:48:00 AM3/15/11
to Secular Sri Lanka
Secular Society of Sri Lanka has organized a Social Gathering and we
invite all our members to participate in this gathering.

Venue: 36 A, Siripa Road, Thimbirigasyaya, Colombo-5
Date & Time: Sunday, 20th March 2011 at 10.30am
Event Host: Mr. Srilal Perera (Contact No: 0757118836)

Please reply to this mail thread and confirm your participation.

Walter Wonnacott

Mar 15, 2011, 12:51:58 AM3/15/11
to secular-...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I shall do my best to make it, though the wife may have other plans for Sunday morning!

Warm regards,

Walt

--
Invite your friends and family to Secular Sri Lanka:

http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka/members_invite

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/secular-sri-lanka?hl=en

Srilal Perera

Mar 15, 2011, 1:07:34 AM3/15/11
to secular-...@googlegroups.com, Walter Wonnacott
Hello Walt,

The ladies are also very welcome, Walter. Please do come.
It will be a pleasure to meet everyone in the flesh!

Warmest Regards,
Srilal.

Nadarajah Shanmugaratnam

Mar 15, 2011, 2:28:50 AM3/15/11
to secular-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thanks for the invitation. I regret my inability to join the social gathering. Hope there will be another opportunity.
I wish all success to the event.

Warm regards

Shan

N. Shanmugaratnam
Professor of Development Studies
Head of Research
Department of International Environment & Development Studies, Noragric
PO Box 5003
Norwegian University of Life Sciences
NO-1432 Aas
Norway

Dharmapala Senaratne

Mar 15, 2011, 9:37:15 AM3/15/11
to secular-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I am taking part.
Thanks,
Dharmapala Senaratne

Gehan Somanader

Mar 16, 2011, 12:39:42 AM3/16/11
to Secular Sri Lanka
i will be attending with 2 of my friends

Prasad Mapatuna

Mar 17, 2011, 4:28:01 AM3/17/11
to secular-...@googlegroups.com, Gehan Somanader
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend since I will be in Kandy during the weekend. Looks like I am going to miss out the opportunity to meet up with some interesting people.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Gehan Somanader <cheetm...@gmail.com> wrote:
i will be attending with 2 of my friends

crdesilva

Mar 21, 2011, 10:14:48 AM3/21/11
to Secular Sri Lanka
The social gathering organized by the Secular Society of Sri Lanka was
a big success, thank you all for your participation. And special
thanks to our event host Mr. Srilal Perera.

Hope we’ll get more members involved in the next social gathering.