Secrets to the Universe by Wit Setember 06 2007

SecretstotheUniverse

Sep 6, 2007, 4:09:53 PM9/6/07
to Secrets-to-...@yahoogroups.com, secrets-to-...@googlegroups.com

Secrets to the Universe
Setember 06, 2007

A Letter To Our Soldiers.

December 24, 2005

Dear Soldier:

It is your duty is to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic with your lives in both time of peace and time of war.

I thank you and honor you for this great sacrifice.

It is MY duty to use those freedoms declared in the Constitution of the United States and all my power, to end any conflict and get you back home unharmed and immediately.

To do less, I would be negligent in my responsibility as a citizen of the United States and a human being.

Wit Was Here!

By Wit © 2004-2007
All Rights Reserved

Have a Great Day,
Wit

Subscribe to Secrets to the Universe
Email:

Wit – The Official Website for Wit – Artist, Author, Actor, Singer, Performer and Band Wit. Composer of, About Wit | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Wit | © 2004-2007 Body Tone Multimedia, all rights reserved.
Wit ® is a registered trademark of Wit/Witold Woliczko, all rights reserved.

http://www.iwit.biz