People Not Getting My E-mails

1 view

SecretstotheUniverse

Sep 6, 2007, 1:46:09 PM9/6/07
to Secrets-to-...@yahoogroups.com, secrets-to-...@googlegroups.com

People Not Getting My E-mails

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back.

I hope this email finds you well.

I have been informed that some of the people that used to get my E-mailings did not get the invitation to join the new list.

I believe it is due to my email address being flagged as spam.

There is nothing I can do about this on my end.

Since you received this email your spam guard has accepted my emails.

If you know of anyone that used to get my emails and are not. Please forward this to them.

They will have to sign up themselves.

I have a new website. http://www.iwit.biz

I have decided to use Google for my email list.

Previously, I controlled everyone’s membership myself. It was set up simple and all you had to do was email subscribetoSecr...@iWit.biz

I started to get hundreds of request per day.  Later that week I would get hundreds of unsubscribe requests.

Then again the same people would subscribe again.

I was spending more time handling the address changes then writing.

It turned out that there was a PC virus that would go into peoples address book and send everyone listed the virus and put an email address of subscribetoSecr...@iWit.biz as the sender.

It also sent me requests to subscribe to all of my different emailing from everyone in that particular persons address book.

I never saw the virus since my server deletes it before it gets to me.

This is why I am using Google. It will be now your responsibility to sign up for which emailing wish.

I want to invite you to join my new email lists

Below are all the lists I offer.

Please feel free to sign up for any or all of them.

If you do not want to sign up, just delete this message.

Join the "Secrets to the Universe" Emailings and receive a Haiku or Thought
Google Groups
Subscribe to Secrets to the Universe
Email:
Visit this group

Sign up to receive Wit's Universe The Official Fanclub Newsletter For Wit What's Going On In Wit's Universe

Google Groups
Subscribe to Wit's Universe
Email:
Visit this group

Sign up for Wit's Official Press Release E-mailings, "Wit's NEWS".
Google Groups
Subscribe to Wit News
Email:
Visit this group

If you myspace, please add me as a friend.

To see my Music Myspace page follow the links below.

Wit's Music on Myspace
Wit's Myspace

Subscribe to Wit's Music Myspace Fan Club Blog

To see Wit's, "Secrets to the Universe" Myspace page follow the links below.

Secrets to the Universe on Myspace
Secrets to the Universe

Subscribe to Wit's "Secrets to the Universe" Blog

To see Wit's personal Myspace page follow the links below.

http://www.myspace.com/wit__

Subscribe to Wit's personal Blog

Keep in Touch.

Have a Great Day,
Wit

Wit – The Official Website for Wit – Artist, Author, Actor, Singer, Performer and Band Wit. Composer of, About Wit | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Wit | © 2004-2007 Body Tone Multimedia, all rights reserved.
Wit ® is a registered trademark of Wit/Witold Woliczko, all rights reserved.

http://www.iwit.biz