What Would Reagan Do?

D741799

Sep 6, 2002, 12:02:55 PM9/6/02
SHIT HIMSELF, LIKE THE GUTLESS FUCKING DRAFT DODGER THAT HE IS !!!

Edmund E. Freeman

Sep 6, 2002, 11:13:06 PM9/6/02
On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 05:49:03 GMT, SMITH29 <smi...@attbi.com> wrote:

>An informative article......
>http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/9/2/225858.shtml

What would Reagan do?
Not attack a country that might have a chance of fighting
back. Like he did with Libya, he would toss in a few cruise missiles
and then change the subject.

| Edmund E Freeman If there is no such thing|
| www.blarg.net/~efreeman as magic, why do we have |
| the word? |

Chad Gore

Sep 14, 2002, 11:20:30 PM9/14/02
D741799 wrote:
Like the gutless draft dodger that he is !!!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That was Clinton ! , I think it's time for your medication . oopppss ! are we
to late ?

"If Guns Cause crime" , why didn't we all become Criminals ?

Chad Gore

Sep 15, 2002, 5:46:26 PM9/15/02
d741799 wrote:
SHIT HIMSELF, LIKE THE GUTLESS FUCKING DRAFT DODGER THAT HE IS !!!
You mean willy don't you ???, he's the one that burned the flag and his draft
card !