IBI website navigation?

erichjknight

May 27, 2018, 3:09:53 AM5/27/18
to bio...@yahoogroups.com, se-bi...@googlegroups.com

Dear list, in particular Tom,

I I am having difficulty getting the IBI website to register me for the upcoming webinar, being run by Kathleen Draper.

I have spent the last hour and a half, with no success the website tells me that my membership is inactive but yet gives me no way to activate it.

I sent a reply addressed to the administrator explaining my frustration and hope it will be resolved in time for the webinar, which sounds very interesting

Your computer dinosaur

Erich J Knight

Sent from my Sprint Phone.

erichjknight

May 29, 2018, 10:23:24 PM5/29/18
to Brian Schorr, se-bi...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Brian,

I am now a paying member, and will be registering soon for the Delaware conference as I have been granted a poster session.

I was somehow caught in a loop going to the IBI website previously, but using the link you provided I was able to get my credit card information processed and am now a member.

Hope to meet you in Delaware,

If I can be of any service to you, call me anytime. 540 289 9750,

Regards,
Erich J Knight

Sent from my Sprint Phone.