SDTConf 2015 - June 13th and 14th

Naresh Jain

Apr 21, 2015, 1:24:36 AM4/21/15
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Team,

I'm happy to confirm that DevJam Studio will host SDTConf 2015 on June 13th and 14th.

Address: 818 W 46th St, Minneapolis, MN 55419, United States

We'll start at 9:00 AM on June 13th and wrap up by 4:00 PM on 14th.

Please confirm if you plan to attend.

--
Naresh Jain (@nashjain)
http://nareshjain.com

Keith Bennett

Apr 21, 2015, 4:34:31 PM4/21/15
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Naresh -

I plan to attend and am looking forward to it.

I just lost some air fare on a conference that was cancelled (Happiness Conf) and want to be cautious about this one, as it's over $400 for my flights.  Is there anything tentative about this?  If so, could you notify us when the certainty hardens?

Also, can we get contact information for the DevJam Studio contact?  And will the http://sdtconf.com/ web site be updated?

Would it be helpful to tweet about it and otherwise promote it?

Thanks for doing this!

- Keith

Naresh Jain

Apr 21, 2015, 9:49:33 PM4/21/15
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Keith.

I've just booked my flights from India which is $4300 USD. I hope we don't change the plans now.

I'll update the sdtconf website and add details about DevJam Studio today.

--
Naresh Jain (@nashjain)
http://nareshjain.com

Naresh Jain

Apr 22, 2015, 8:23:33 AM4/22/15
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Conference Website updated. http://sdtconf.com/

--
Naresh Jain (@nashjain)
http://nareshjain.com

Keith Bennett

Apr 22, 2015, 9:29:51 AM4/22/15
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
Excellent!  I just retweeted your tweet.

Here’s the link to Naresh’s tweet in case anyone wants to retweet it:

https://twitter.com/nashjain/status/590854323401175042

Now to write a position paper…

- Keith

Audrey Troutt

Apr 22, 2015, 12:11:55 PM4/22/15
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
I am so grateful that this SDTConf is happening! I can't make it this year because I'm headed to my little brother's graduation, but I am spreading the word.

George Dinwiddie

Apr 22, 2015, 6:06:08 PM4/22/15
to sdt...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it that weekend, either, but I've added it to Yves
Hanoulle's conference calendar (http://www.hanoulle.be/calendar/).

- George