Winter Solstice Party

Jeffrey Roddick

Dec 15, 2014, 5:48:48 PM12/15/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Please join us on Sunday Dec. 21st 2014 at 3:00 PM to celebrate the 4,540,337,612th Annual Winter Solstice. This is going to be the one you don't want to miss. Weather permitting, we'll have a bonfire of considerable size and without regard to the weather we'll have Alder planked Salmon and other things. We will also be tasting a Nouveau Petite Syrah from the "End of County Road" winery. This wine is unoaked and barely 14 months from the crush but it's already showing great promise.

Jeff and Mary
855 Democrat St.
Bellingham, WA 98229
(360)671-3711

Gary Lazarus

Dec 16, 2014, 3:00:09 PM12/16/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,
count me in, I'll be there with plenty of party attitude, can I bring anything, i.e., more wine for instance?

Gary

Sent from my iPad

Sandy n Fred Dentinger

Dec 16, 2014, 3:41:43 PM12/16/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Fred and Sandy will be there along with some of their cabernet wine for tasting.

Jeffrey Roddick

Dec 16, 2014, 10:40:14 PM12/16/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Great. Sure! Wines is good.

Jeff

Todd Fuller

Dec 17, 2014, 12:27:10 PM12/17/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Jeff
Sorry Dorcie and I won't make it. We are on Kauai till Feb. Have a great party.
Todd

Todd Fuller, AIBD
Principal Designer

sever...@yahoo.com

Dec 17, 2014, 10:34:28 PM12/17/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com

Judy and I intend to attend, unless a kidney stone has other plans, and we will bring the beans (baked). I don't about "unoaked", but if the wine goes in a glass, it will be okay with me.
Bill

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Dec 18, 2014, 12:34:54 AM12/18/14
to scootersof...@googlegroups.com
Okay, rub it in....  You know some people love  Bellingham  in the Winter.  These are people who grew up North of the Arctic Circle, but still...