McSweegan in the news (America's incompetent and deadly "scientist")

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 19, 2008, 5:29:12 PM10/19/08
To: emcsw...@nasw.org, zerh...@od.nih.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,

Subject: Re: [SpinLyme] McSweegan and his overpaid company

Date: Oct 19, 2008 5:25 PM

my site statistics. Lots of people
are looking at this guy, trust me.

Dot mils, if you know what I mean.

The same is true for the other website:
http://www.relapsingfever.org

Crazy Eddie is the most popular, um,
biological specimen.

Don't forget, though, most of the crazy
"Chuck P Adams" posts come from New Haven,
while we caught someone posting from
Crofton, MD at nearly the same time:
http://www.actionlyme.org/IP_CROFTON_MCSWEEGAN.htm

Who do we know lives in Crofton, Maryland?
http://www.actionlyme.org/MCSWEEGAN_AND_DUMB_EUROPEANS.html

^You all should read that Sweeg letter to the editor
in order to examine its inherent stupidity: "There's no
disease for which Europe should get the next, Baxter,
OspA vaccine."

You can see why he has been kept out of any labs.
The real deal is that none of his co-NIH employees
wants to go anywhere near him.

Remember what was discovered during the lawsuits.
This was posted by Karen Forschner of the Lyme Foundation:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_frm/thread/1ac1440a81f063a8/ab5500d97b45a8d8?lnk=gst&q=clairvoyance&rnum=1#ab5500d97b45a8d8

"The LDF received a lot of material from Ed during the time he was
suing
the LDF. Much of this crossed lines from NIH to CDC and to the FDA.
Ed
appeared to be very concerned with the activities of various people
and we were
not the only ones to receive threats, retaliation, or reporting to
federal
authorities.

***"His own colleagues and a grantee was included as targets to be
turned
in to federal, state, and local officials accused of serious
wrongdoing.***

"It wasn't just the LDF."

He's done that his entire working career, if you
examine closely his Senator Barry Goldwater Letter:
http://www.actionlyme.org/GOLDWATER_LETTER.htm

Irony anyone?

He cost us way more than his salaries year in
and year out... His crimes now include screwing
up HIV and cancer research for the last 10+ years.

McSweegan's is the most incompetent and deadly
track record of any American "scientist."

Kathleen
http://www.actionlyme.org