Biowarfare vs Murder Charges

Mort Zuckerman

Jul 16, 2008, 3:00:18 AM7/16/08
To: Spin...@yahoogroups.com, zerh...@od.nih.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
bmi...@newstimes.com, tr...@hotmail.com, rast...@aol.com,
billc...@gmail.com, thomas...@usdoj.gov, amcg...@rms-law.com,
rjmu...@aol.com, paulcrai...@yahoo.com,
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov

Subject: Biowarfare vs Murder Charges

Date: Jul 16, 2008 2:59 AM

Ladies and Gents,

Try to stick to the murder charges when speaking about the Lyme
crymes.

Say that the New Great Imitator outcomes are not detected by the
Dearborn
Method. Say that the Western Blots of the people who died from the
ALS-imitator
(ALS-Lyme) would not pass as a case of Lyme:
http://www.actionlyme.org/ALSLYME47.htm

That's murder and is the reason IDSA created a fake neurology
group who agreed them. JJ Halperin is scared shitless of murder
charges.

Any new specific IgM bands after treatment mean treatment failed. All
the same IgG bands count in IgM, but include 31 (OspA) and OspB (band
34).
But we should be using an SPECIFIC FLAGELLIN METHOD as has been
developed
by Yale and patented.
This same specific-flagellin method should be used to detect all the
relapsing fever organisms.
http://www.actionlyme.org/FUKUNAGA_FLA_PHYLOGENY_PDF.htm

MDs should be diagnosing ICD-9 087
http://www.actionlyme.org/087_RELAPSINGFEVER.htm

"Relapsing Fever" has the same meaning as "Chronic Lyme' because
Lyme is "chronic
Plum Island Relapsing fever."

Try to stick to the stuff in the book:
http://www.actionlyme.org/CRYMEDISEASE_CHP1.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/CRYMEDISEASE_CHP3_B.htm (main case for
murder charges)
http://www.actionlyme.org/DICKSON_FDA_SUBMISSION_FULL.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/PRIMERSHELLGAME.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/CENTRAL_LYME_RICO_PATENTS.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/BRAIN_PERMANENT.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/IDSA_CYST_VIABLE.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/FUNGAL_VACCINES.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/LYME_PERPS_INDICTMENTWEAR.htm (IDSA
Reviews)
http://www.actionlyme.org/BIOMARKERS2.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/MKLEMPNER.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/CDCS_PARTICIPATION_IN_LYME_CRIMES.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/MOMS_CAN_GIVE_LYME_TO_BABIES.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/UN_PETITION.htm (libel and slander or
scientific fraud
with
intent to cause harm)
http://www.actionlyme.org/MARTIN_NINDS_MS_CHRONIC_LYME.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/RICOCHRON.htm

Try not to worry about what idiots have to say. We are talking to
the international community as well as having this tranferred back
to the USDOJ, which is likelier to happen as this country caves
economically. The Qui Tam awards or fines will exceed a billion
dollars and possibly go as high as 10 billion. CDC and NIH staff
who try to stonewall this investigation or cover it up can be charged
as individuals under the RICO law.

Try to stick to these facts when you build your websites and
contact foreign embassies and the like. The "government" is not
calling the shots here, any more than the military had anything
to do with the 9/11 stunt for control of the Middle East.
http://www.counterpunch.org/avnery07142008.html

If you want to add some ZING to your reports, talk about how
Klempner lied about his bullet proof vest, Durland Fish pretended
to play the victim ("I don't know why they hate me"), and of course
that world-class faggot Steere tried to say he was being stalked
while we were trying to have him charged with Research Fraud.

Keep on the look out for more of such false accusations
from these disgusting cowards.

Biowarfare is not an issue. There is nothing anyone can do about
nanobots, and Russia has focusing on that as they destroy their
biological and chemical weapons arsenal.

Bioweapons are not an issue. Yes they messed around with all
this shit on Plum Island but none of their work has had a benefit-
much like Yale, because they basically *are* Yale... who are very
very stupid people. Try to remember Yale was passed over in the
distribution of a billion dollars in grants in under 9 months and
Rockefeller has started his own Neurological Diseases Venture Cap
and Research Group.

Focus on the murder charges, please. What Steere did in
Europe is the basis of the charges:
http://www.actionlyme.org/HOW_RICO_WILL_BE_CHARGED.htm

Dearborn does not detect any of the New Great Imitator
or "Stealth Pathogen" outcomes:
http://www.actionlyme.org/JohnDunn_Brookhaven.htm

Try to remember that syphilis is not the best model of Lyme.
Relapsing Fever is. Syphilis is not as serious a disease as
Relapsing Fever. The syphilis spirochetes have no way to
acquire virulence factors from other junk in the tick and
other animals.

Recall that I told the FDA Vaccine Committee that we don't know
how we got stuck with this standard:
http://www.actionlyme.org/DICKSON_FDA_SUBMISSION_FULL.htm
and that that was part of the RICO complaint:
http://www.actionlyme.org/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm

It would be for the USDOJ to determine why we got this
standard and that it was in use in March of 1994 by Lenny
Sigal in the Alan Barbour OspA vaccine trial. Lenny works
for BigInsurance and Alan Barbour wrote that bogus
unreferenced Tobacco Science book- which I gave to the
US Attorney in Corrupticut, and who has it still.

Recall that as part of the US Attorneygate scandal we never
looked into the matter of who was promoted in the USDOJ for
obstructing investigations into corporate crime that
especially involve Yale and their Yale Corporation management
team who funded both biotech spinoffs intended to profit
from the No-OspA-B in the standard monopoly:
http://www.actionlyme.org/LYME_CORRUPTICUT.htm
L2 Diagnostics and PolyGenomics.

Corrupticut US Attorney Kevin O'Connor, for obstructing this
crime, was promoted to the Number 3 spot in the USDOJ.

Like I said before, American males grow more cowardly with
each generation. They could not care less about their own posterity.

If Kevin O'Connor cared about his own kids he would prosecute
the crap out of Kaiser Permanente, Zuckerman, the AIG Greenbergs,
and Yale and take all their billions (much is in offshore investments
which are in something other than fake dollars).

Cowardice and stupidity are the same thing.
The Lyme crooks are stupid because they're cowards and the same is
true with the DOJ and the AMA.

Stick to the murder charges. At the very least maybe these
criminals can be kidnapped and renditioned for torture by a foreign
country. No one can say they're not terrorists because they
"cause harm to Americans and try to disrupt our financial system"
(the offshoring, tax-cheatin Greenbergs and their CFR buds like
Mort Zuckerman).

Kathleen M. Dickson