COURANT- New State Police Racism investigation

kathleen

Jul 18, 2007, 9:33:20 AM7/18/07
to scilyme2, sci.med.diseases.lyme, alt.impeach.bush, sci.military.naval
To: Spin...@yahoogroups.com, kshe...@calea.org, fit...@gmail.com,
patrick.f...@usdoj.gov, model...@sbcglobal.net,
jdr...@nejm.org, let...@courant.com, Jgerb...@cdc.gov,
len...@courant.com, steven....@po.state.ct.us,
con...@po.state.ct.us, executiv...@nytimes.com, managing-
edi...@nytimes.com, news...@nytimes.com, the-...@nytimes.com,
biz...@nytimes.com, for...@nytimes.com, me...@nytimes.com,
nati...@nytimes.com, spo...@nytimes.com, dv...@cdc.gov,
brigidc...@optonline.net, tr...@hotmail.com, ubi...@courant.com,
ma...@concentric.net, camp...@courant.com, jhorn...@fff.org,
thomas...@usdoj.gov, edi...@commondreams.org, kur...@washpost.com,
georg...@washpost.com, hor...@courant.com,
commissi...@po.state.ct.us, cohen...@aol.com,
FalN...@aol.com, brans...@comcast.net, vts...@comcast.net,
mcne...@aol.com, o...@po.state.ct.us, da...@davila-dilzer.com,
scott....@po.state.ct.us, govern...@po.state.ct.us,
attorney...@po.state.ct.us, randall...@usdoj.gov
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
eugener...@washpost.com, hor...@courant.com,
bmi...@newstimes.com, tr...@hotmail.com, rast...@aol.com,
billc...@gmail.com, thomas...@usdoj.gov, amcg...@rms-law.com,
rjmu...@aol.com, paulcrai...@yahoo.com,
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov

Subject: COURANT- New State Police Racism investigation

Date: Jul 18, 2007 9:25 AM

(NEW INVESTIGATION, BELOW ARTICLE)

The proof that racism is a terminal cancer in Corrupticut and is in
fact the nature
of the name CORRUPTICUT (the DCF pediatric supermax and Rowlandgate-
the "national
string of prisons and juvenile detention centers" that was the
enterprise or
the racket which involved the whore Ragaglia runnin aroun wid da
boys),

is in the fact that RELL appointed an internal DCF slut as the new DCF
slut chief.

DCF is about wrecking black families or poor families, since the
Republicans don't
want poor people around and they don't want black people around- see
the mayor
of Norwalk's testimony here:
http://www.actionlyme.org/VIKING_INTERVIEWS.htm
See the CT State Police sting of black people here, with "TO KILL A
MOCKINGBIRD:"
http://www.actionlyme.org/JAMES_PHILLIPS_HOMEPAGE.htm

Tomasso's General manager is/was Bernie Sullivan, a former Hartford
Police "COINTELPRO"
"Red Squad" member (see the Advocate: "Mr. Clean's Swan Song")

Arthur Spada, Rowland, Rell, Ragaglia, and all the Repugnicant Puke
Buckets who
have been around a while, like Dan Dilzer, Nancy Johnson, Rob Simmons,
the Bush
Family, and all the local no-class nouveau riche think they are doing
their self-anointed
selves a favor by getting rid of all the black people since they truly
believe black
people are hopelessly stupid and a waste of human protoplasm:
http://www.actionlyme.org/HOTEL_HALLIBURTON.htm

See also the AEI's Charles Murray and all the things he has written
about black
people and how they should be put in cages to stop them from
procreating (Custodial
Democracy).

Watch the State Trooper Training video and compare it to what Arthur
Spada wrote
for John Rowland to sign as Executive Order Number Two, and you can
see that the
mindset is identical.
I have reported this data before, so it is linked from here:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_frm/thread/1506975134931ecf/5d257290cd072bd7?hl=en#5d257290cd072bd7

DCF, DMHAS, the flaming asshole cops are being instructed by these
racist Repuknicant
hypocrites and I would like to know how anyone at Yale has any
integrity, if the
Yale Corporation
1) invested illegally in Sudanese Oil,
http://www.actionlyme.org/BRAINLESS_BUREAUCRATS.htm
2) produced the Skull and Bonesmen Bush Family (who *married* into
money and supported
not only the NAZIs but the Eugenics Society and were involved in
Operation Paperclip,
resulting, probably in Plum Island's "LYME DISEASE", yet have as much
human integrity as a clan of hyena carnivorous scavengers),
the Yale Corporation
3) bought into a private prisons management company,
4) put out a bogus Lyme vaccine and instructed MDs not to report
adverse events,
5) they run a world class NITWIT mental health department where their
chief moron
posts on his website that his specialty is the brain damage caused by
psychotropics:
http://www.actionlyme.org/BUNNEY_YALE_BRAIN_DAMAGE.htm
They completely ignore their own findings.
They contribute NOTHING towards rehabilitating people in any mental or
physical
way:
http://www.actionlyme.org/DMHAS_AMAZING_MENTAL_HEALTH_INCOMPETENCE.htm

Ragaglia and DMHAS' Chief idiot who is not even a physician, Thomas
Kirk, go
to DC to beg for more money to defraud the United States over what it
will be used
for, while Ragaglia herself was an admitted demented drunk at that
time:
http://www.actionlyme.org/RAGAGLIA_GRANDJURY_DETAILS.htm

Google Ragaglia's and Kirk's Congressional requests for more money.
You
will see it is about black people partying- just like Spada's
executive order.
(Okay for whitie druken sluts to be drunken sluts. Not okay for black
people to
do crack, even though alcohol is far more incapacitating than street
drugs.)
http://www.actionlyme.org/ACTIONLYME_VIDEOS_EYES_ON_CORRUPTICUT.htm

Spada playing golf, having a State Police driver charge the State to
"drive
him" to the golf course...

The moron Cathy Cook (R-Mystic) having her hand out to Rowland for
more money for
her cognitively disabled kid, while telling me to BUZZ OFF over my
cognitively disabled
kid:
http://www.actionlyme.org/Stonington_Schools.htm

The wife of the Groton Chief of Police- the only one who did not have
to take the
physical exam for this position in the State, Bruce Guilini - PERJURED
herself to
avoid being sued for not instituting my kid's 504 Special Ed plan...

These are the amazingly incompetent criminal low-lives who are judging
black people.

To change the culture of hatred, here, we have to start charging these
white psychopaths
like Jessica Gauvin and James Phillips, because if black people feel
JUSTICE is
a joke - and it is, undeniably - how the hell can the whitie
hypocrites hold them
to a higher standard than the REPUKNICANTS have ever accomplished?

Former Congressman Rob Simmons was involved in the VA and when I told
him about
Lyme and Gulf War Illness, he blew us *ALL* off. He's CIA. He knows
what "Lyme
Disease" is. It is officially a bioweapon, according to the US Army:
http://www.actionlyme.org/LYME_A_BIOWEAPON.htm

These stupid whitie morons worship a scarecrow dollar, and they don't
even realize
it is worth LESS THAN ZERO, yet they dare to call black people
hopelessly stupid.

WE HAVE NO INTELLIGENT LIFE HERE, so no one can sit in judgment of
another. Until
we get rid of Republicans, the innocent will increasingly suffer human
rights abuses,
especially here in Corrupticut where all the world's highest order
racists make
their home- Kissinger and the Bush Family.

And by the way, KISSINGER is the guy the FBI is looking for as the go-
between between
Ledeen and the Niger Uranium letter and Ariel Sharon or the Likud
Party.

Kissinger said on the phone from Europe to CNN at about 11:30 AM on
September 11,
2001, that "WHOEVER IS NOT WITH US IS AGAINST US, and that the States
which
harbor terrorists will be considered a target of our military
aggressions."

GET THE CNN TRANSCRIPTS.
http://www.actionlyme.org/070426hometemp.htm

Kissinger was involved in the 911 stunt and he also had a "contingency
plan"
wanted to "just take over" Arab oil fields during the 1973-74 OPEC
embargo.
Kissinger works with the CFR and the Rockefeller and Bush families of
psychopaths.

Condi Rice is in the CFR, as is Dick Cheney.

http://www.actionlyme.org/WALTON_VICE_CHAIR.htm
And Anthony Walton, the banking head of the Walmart family is also in
the CFR and
is on the board of the Lyme RICO entity, the ALDF.com:
http://www.actionlyme.org/ALDF_BOARD.htm

Here is the Kissinger-Bush MASS GENOCIDE and NEW WORLD ORDER protocol:
http://www.actionlyme.org/US_CORPORATIONS_DOT_WORLD_DOT_GUV.htm

Note that on Sept 11, 1991, Bush Senior stated that Iraq War I would
be the beginning
of a new world order...

But black people are bad?

Corrupticut is the home of the biggest PIGS on earth and none of them
are black.

They are far, far, too stupid to be running the United States, much
less the entire
planet, since they keep getting caught in all their shenanigans, and
they are completely
unaware that other people may be trained in physics. They are
completely unaware
that other people know the meaning of energy and can see right through
their bullshit
to their intent. This, their chronic self-delusion over who-knows-
what as an operating
principal happens to be known as a true psychosis.

*White* people are hopelessly stupid and commit far more crimes than
blacks and
have for centuries.

I knew when I was a kid in the 60s and 70s that the dollar was worth
SQUAT.
Amazingly, people still think and do calculations and manage their
portfolios and
all that nonsense when the entire US economy makes less than zero
sense, which is
the real reason why we are in Iraq and Afghanistan- to assure the
petrodollar remains
the global medium of exchange.

This I tried to warn everyone about before Bush was not elected the
first time:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_frm/thread/e4359868117b8d81/e066f6566802741e?q=lehrer+bush+gore+bombs+bursting+in+air&rnum=1#e066f6566802741e
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_thread/thread/6940a8d9e0024621/8591b95e0ece47f7?q=Bush%2FGore+ENERGY+&rnum=1#8591b95e0ece47f7

The main problem with Corrupticut is the STUPID REPUBLICANS and the
even stupider
union member white boy mio-machos who have not ever been trained in
the meaning
of "manhood:"
http://www.actionlyme.org/dictionary_of_connecticutisms.htm

There is no excuse for either set of self-centered incompetent ASS
HOLES.

We have no class and we have no future as a country, but the majority
of the people
copied in here won't believe it because they don't WANT to believe it-
otherwise
known as a state of "delusion."

When Putin told Bush what was what in Maine and Kissinger got the
word, he *flipped*
and then immediately buzzed over the Moscow to try to lie some more
about US intentions.
Putin knows exactly what all this 9/11 "GWOT" baloney is about, and
the
entire world is uniting against us.

Putin and his allies know Bush-Kissinger did the 911 stunt. Some of
Putin's
former and current military advisors have said so publicly. This 911
New World
Order stunt-for-sympathy plan was in the works since Senior lost to
Clinton in 1992.

IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT OIL. We knew that in the 1970s.

This entire Kissinger-Bush Act and the Republican Party, the AEI and
AIPAC, for
the last 30-40 years have been putting on some dumb Rocky and
Bullwinkle Show:
"Hey Rocky, Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat."

How stupid does it get.

Kathleen M. Dickson
- - -

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-ctcrumbie0718.artjul18,0,3643907,full.story?coll=hc_tab02_layout
State Police Begin New Internal Probe

By TRACY GORDON FOX | Courant Staff Writer
July 18, 2007

Article Tools

* E-mail
* Print
* Single page view
* Reprints
* Reader feedback
* text size:increase text sizedecrease text size

State police have begun an internal affairs investigation into a
racially offensive
video and still photograph that were e-mailed several months ago among
troopers
assigned to the state police forensic laboratory, including to its
commander.

One e-mail shows a still photograph of a black man lying on the street
surrounded
by watermelon rinds and chicken bones. The headline on the e-mail read
"fatal
overdose?" Another e-mail had a video attachment of a tow-headed white
girl
with a lisp, who sat at her kitchen table in a yellow shirt and spewed
hateful racial
slurs with the encouragement of two adults. The subject line simply
says: "Little
girl with a speech problem."

Public Safety Commissioner John A. Danaher III Tuesday called the e-
mails "unacceptable
intolerance" and ordered an internal affairs investigation into the e-
mails
minutes after he learned of them.

"We are going to act on it," Danaher said, adding that it makes no
difference
that the e-mails were sent on personal computers. "Troopers are
expected to
behave as troopers 24 hours a day."

The e-mails that surfaced Tuesday added fuel, his supporters say, to
allegations
by Sgt. Andrew Crumbie, the former Public Safety Commissioner Leonard
Boyle's
chief of staff, who claimed he was replaced by Lt. David Rice, who is
white, to
direct the lab because of racial discrimination.

The e-mails were sent to Rice, other troopers and employees of the
forensic laboratory
and the computer crimes unit on their personal e-mail addresses by
another trooper
in February, the week after Crumbie was removed from his position as
the lab's
director.

In June, Crumbie filed a complaint with the Commission on Human Rights
and Opportunities,
saying derogatory words were used about his race by high-ranking state
police officers.
He also said the state police had a history of unfavorable treatment
of minorities.

"The sad part is I am not surprised," Crumbie, who is currently on
medical
leave, said Tuesday of the e-mails. "This is essentially what my
complaint
says."

Gov. M. Jodi Rell's office was informed of the investigation, said
Christopher
Cooper, a Rell spokesman. "The governor is confident that Commissioner
Danaher
takes these allegations seriously and will investigate them fully and
appropriately,"
Cooper said.

Kathleen Eldergill, an attorney who represents Crumbie, said the e-
mails "are
evidence that supports the allegations of racism in Andrew's
complaint."

"This is just proof that the attitude he complained about exists,"
Eldergill
said. "Either everyone who was sent the e-mail approved of it or
everyone who
got it [said nothing] because they were afraid of being retaliated
against."

Among the four troopers who received the e-mails on Feb. 19 was
Trooper Neverill
Coleman, who is black and works at the lab. He decided this week to
tell his supervisor,
who is white, about the e-mails; it was not clear why he waited five
months. Coleman's
supervisor told Rice, who immediately informed top state police
commanders of the
complaint, Danaher said.

The video e-mail was apparently sent by Trooper Brian Beshara, who
works in the
division of scientific services for the state police. He could not be
reached Tuesday
for comment. The still picture was sent to Beshara by another person
who does not
work at the department, state troopers and lab employees said.

Danaher said he has no evidence that Rice ever opened the e-mails or
whether he
even received them. "We have no evidence that he knew what was in
those e-mails,"
Danaher said.

The day after Crumbie was demoted in February, he found his
photograph, which had
hung in the lobby of the laboratory along with other members of
command staff, placed
on the men's bathroom wall above the urinal, according to his
complaint. No
one has ever been disciplined in that case; it is an open
investigation, state police
said.

Crumbie, however, is alleging in an internal affairs complaint filed
Tuesday that
Rice put the picture in the bathroom.

"I have recently come into, what I believe to be credible information,
that
the person responsible for perpetrating this act was Lt. David Rice,"
Crumbie
wrote in the complaint sent to the state police. Danaher said there is
no evidence
that Rice put the photograph there.

Danaher said he has already taken several actions to ease fears that
there is racism
within the department, including meeting regularly with black trooper
organizations
and sending a strong message to troopers that racism will not be
tolerated.

"I'm reaching out wherever I can," he said. "Intolerance or disparate
treatment based on race or anything else won't be accepted."

Dawne Westbrook, an attorney for the NAACP, said she is compiling
evidence at the
request of the federal Department of Justice for an investigation into
complaints
of racism by the state police.

"This says to me that racism is alive and well at the Department of
Public
Safety," Westbrook said of the e-mails.

Contact Tracy Gordon Fox at tf...@courant.com.

more articles in /news/local