More top secret gov't bioweapons-insider info (HIV's gp120 = Lyme's OspA = immune suppression), Shhh!! Don't tell the bad guys !!

kathleen

Dec 17, 2007, 3:42:16 PM12/17/07
To: Spin...@yahoogroups.com, kshe...@calea.org, fit...@gmail.com,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
eugener...@washpost.com, hor...@courant.com,
bmi...@newstimes.com, tr...@hotmail.com, rast...@aol.com,
billc...@gmail.com, thomas...@usdoj.gov, amcg...@rms-law.com,
rjmu...@aol.com, paulcrai...@yahoo.com,
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov

Subject: [SpinLyme] More top secret gov't bioweapons-insider info

Date: Dec 17, 2007 9:14 AM

Please keep this a secret because you know, the Arab, Muslim, Persian,
Chinese,
Korean, African, or Russian bad guys might get our WMD information and
"use
it against us."

http://www.actionlyme.org/PAM3CYS_LYME_HIV.htm

The Pam3Cys lipopeptide, called the LYMErix vaccine, is the same basic
molecule
as gp-120 of the HIV-1 virus.

HIV means immunodeficiency, since that's what LYMErix does, according
to Gary
Wormser:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=10865170&ordinalpos=5&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 2000 Jul;28(3):193-6.Click here to read
Links
Modulation of lymphocyte proliferative responses by a canine Lyme
disease vaccine
of recombinant outer surface protein A (OspA).
Chiao JW, Villalon P, Schwartz I, Wormser GP.

Department of Medicine, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
10595, USA.

The modulation of human lymphocyte proliferative responses was
demonstrated
with a recombinant outer surface protein A (OspA) vaccine preparation
for the prevention
of Borrelia burgdorferi infection. After exposure to either the
unaltered vaccine
preparation or OspA prepared in saline, normal lymphocyte responses to
the mitogens
concanavalin A, phytohemagglutinin-M or pokeweed mitogen, or the
antigen BCG were
consistently reduced. Whole cell extracts of B. burgdorferi also
modulated immune
for the OspA
preparation. The magnitude of modulation was directly dependent on the
quantity
of OspA. OspA interferes with the response of lymphocytes to
proliferative stimuli
including a blocking of cell cycle phase progression. Future studies
designed to
delete the particular region or component of the OspA molecule
responsible for this
effect may lead to improved vaccine preparations. PMID: 10865170
[PubMed -
indexed for MEDLINE]

What's important in that Korean journal article is that they explain
the blot-smudging
seen in the unreadable Western Blots, which allegedly proved that
LYMErix and ImmuLyme
prevented "Lyme Disease."
http://www.actionlyme.org/HOW_RICO_WILL_BE_CHARGED.htm

Go to that page and you can see what I mean about blot-smudging, since
science is
not something you can't understand unless you see it, since it is a
regular,
plain old, reality kind of reality and not subject to DSM-IV re-
interpretations
of the subjectivism of morons who somehow get an MD after their names
for being
even stupider than Durland Fish.

Kathleen M. Dickson
"Dangerously Intelligent"