Sarah Palin and her fruit flies (she's right, vaccine failure is the cause of autism epidemic)

1 view

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 25, 2008, 5:36:16 AM10/25/08
To: emcsw...@nasw.org, zerh...@od.nih.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org

Subject: Sarah Palin and her fruit flies (she's right, vaccine failure
is the cause of autism epidemic)

Date: Oct 25, 2008 5:33 AM

Ragging on Miss Alaska:
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/10/24/palin-fruit-flies/

Once again, I hate to say it, but Sarah Palin is right.
This time for the wrong reason.

http://www.actionlyme.org/index.htm

Childhood Immunizations Failure (failure in attenuation or injecting
immune-incompetent
children with not-attenuated-enough brain damaging viruses):
Neurodevelopmental Model based on Borna Virus
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pubmed&pubmedid=10518583
No proper tests have been performed on Autistic Children to see if
they are the
victims of Vaccination-Induced brain infections. (Johns Hopkins-
sound familiar?
"mitochondrial-disease"-based claim of vaccine-induced autism)
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v7/n2s/pdf/4001174a.pdf
So much for "evidence-based medicine" which is based on the non-
acquisition
of the evidence, as we have seen in Congenital Lyme:
http://www.actionlyme.org/081024.htm
More on Congenital Lyme by the IDSA/ALDF crooks:
http://www.actionlyme.org/MOMS_CAN_GIVE_LYME_TO_BABIES.htm

When I asked Yale's Ami Klin if they perform spinal fluid analyses on
their
brain damaged children he said "NO." That's how Yale "works."
They happen to be in favor of brain damage- the vaccine kind, the Lyme
kind, and
the psychotropics-induced kind.

Of course there are other reports which show that children with immune
compromise
like HIV positive kids are given fully killed viruses (clue), and the
most important
data of all, here, is that there has never been a proper follow up of
the class
of brain damaged autism children after MMR vaccination, if you go all
the way back
and look at the full texts of all the old "safety and efficacy"
reports.
They're all just like Yale's LYMErix reports.

Nonsense and no data:
http://www.actionlyme.org/DICKSON_FDA_SUBMISSION_FULL.htm

Once again the topic is "evidence based medicine."

By all means, let's get some real evidence for a change.

But leave all brainless politicians and nonsense physicians
(psychiatrists) out
of it, since they do not know how to think. Scientific facts don't
cave to
these fairies' emotions, and "checklists" are about as scientifically
meaningful as a course in poetry or art appreciation.

These idiots like Newt Gingrich really make me laugh. Too late these
idiots like
politicians and psychiatrists will wake up and discover that their
isms are as debased
and petty as dogs who pee around the neighborhood fenceposts to mark
their territory
or punk-ass inner city drug dealing gangs...

Kathleen M. Dickson
http://www.actionlyme.org
http://www.relapsingfever.org

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/10/24/palin-fruit-flies/
Understanding Autism»

This morning, Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK) gave her first policy speech
urging the federal
government to fully fund the Individuals with Disabilities Education
Act (IDEA),
“a law ensuring services to children with disabilities throughout the
nation.” In
the speech, Palin cited the need to do more for children with
disabilities such
as autism:

For many parents of children with disabilities, the most valuable
thing of all
is information. Early identification of a cognitive or other disorder,
especially
autism, can make a life-changing difference.

Palin claimed that the amount that Congress spends on earmarks “is
more than the
shortfall to fully fund IDEA.” She then ridiculed some of the projects
— such as
“fruit fly research” — saying they have little or no value:

Where does a lot of that earmark money end up anyway? […] You’ve
heard about
some of these pet projects they really don’t make a whole lot of sense
and sometimes
these dollars go to projects that have little or nothing to do with
the public good.
Things like fruit fly research in Paris, France. I kid you not.