Congress- Keep it simple. Just tell them what Halperin did.

Mort Zuckerman

Sep 18, 2008, 10:09:15 AM9/18/08
To: Kathleen <janmu...@earthlink.net>, NatCapLyme
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, harol...@yale.edu,
james.p...@yale.edu

Subject: Congress- Keep it simple. Just tell them what Halperin did.

Date: Sep 18, 2008 10:06 AM

Lyme can become ALS:
http://www.actionlyme.org/ALSLYME47.htm

---by JJ Halperin and Ray Dattwyler, who then joined IDSA, but
Halperin was the one who went over to the Neurology group
and lied to them, as explained by Blumenthal:
http://www.actionlyme.org/080430_RICO_CABAL_CAVES.htm

So, Halperin is not only a fraud, but a murderer, since IDSA's
guidelines are based on Klempner, which is based on Dearborn
and no one agreed with Steere at Dearborn, especially not
Gary Wormser, who said Steere's proposal missed 85% of
the cases.

These people are outright murderers.

Look at the Western Blots of the ALS people:
http://www.actionlyme.org/ALSLYME47.htm

They would have tested negative to Dearborn:
http://www.actionlyme.org/CRYMEDISEASE_CHP3_B.htm
http://www.relapsingfever.org

These crooks are scared shipless of murder charges.

Were that not true, they would not be hysterical right now,
running to Congress to deflect what is to come, once Congress
finds out Dearborn was a hoax, and that Yale has a valid method
to diagnose Lyme:
http://www.actionlyme.org/YALES_VARIOUS_FRAUDS.htm

'A method they did not use to assess their vaccine, LYMErix.

DON'T WORRY!! Congress is a joke, anyway. Our target
audience is Europe, Asia, and Africa. South America
already knows Durland Fish is a clown.

And you know how I know.

OUR COUNTRY is game over. We just have to unscramble
the lies for the rest of the world. Maybe we can hold out
for the likes of James Comey being offered a job as US
Attorney General, but you know... don't hold your breath.

OUR GOAL is to keep American "scientists" out of other people's
countries, and the way to do that is to build websites like mine.

You can take all that scanned in data, since you all already paid
for it:
http://www.actionlyme.org/CRYME_DISEASE.htm

It's even organized for you.

Better still, it's free and you don't have to buy Pam
Weintraub's book.

Kathleen M. Dickson
http://www.actionlyme.org