Crime, Injured People, and Awards- an open letter to Pam Weintraub

1 view

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 9, 2008, 6:52:47 AM10/9/08
To: emcsw...@nasw.org, zerh...@od.nih.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.P...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org

Subject: Crime, Injured People, and Awards- an open letter to Pam
Weintraub

Date: Oct 9, 2008 6:48 AM

I would like to state in an open letter, in response to Pam Weintraub
trashing myself and my Camp C activist team:
http://www.lymecryme.com
http://www.actionlyme.org
http://www.relapsingfever.org
...Linda Sauer, Dottie Heffron, Randy Sykes, Sue Vogan,
Sam Donta, Karen Forschner and Karen Lesinski...

...this is the *SCIENCE* or the REALITY team...

that no one will be getting any AWARDS or prizes for Lyme
activism or Lyme cryme revelations because Americans
simply just do not give a ship about other Americans and
we are out of time (the country is collapsing).

There will be no recognition of contributions.

Now, Pat Smith is a classic sociopath: She's a liar,
a manipulator, a back-stabber, and her primary agenda
from Day One was to trash and destroy the Lyme Disease
Foundation (the Forschners, who, by the way, as I
informed Mr. Blumenthal in 1999 at his public hearing
on Lyme, had been already trashed severely by Edward
McSweegan and Durland Fish:
http://www.actionlyme.org/McSweegan.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/TICK_BITE_CONSPIRACY.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/GOLDWATER_LETTER.htm )

Pat Smith of the Lyme Disease ASSOCIATION set out to
destroy all of us, including Sam Donta, as previously
mentioned. Smith decided Donta did not know what he
was talking about and assured that he was prevented
from speaking at public hearings in Massachusetts and
the like, and LIED TO MR. BLUMENTHAL's office about him
to the point where they did not know about the 2000 IDSA
Guidelines panel and what happened to Sam Donta when he
was on that team.

Note the IDSA Settlement with Mr. Blumenthal:
http://www.actionlyme.org/080430_RICO_CABAL_CAVES.htm

"The IDSA's 2000 and 2006 Lyme disease panels refused to accept or
meaningfully
consider information regarding the existence of chronic Lyme disease,
**** once
removing a panelist from the 2000 panel who dissented from the group's
position
on chronic Lyme disease to achieve "consensus"; ****"

That one panelist was Sam Donta.
http://www.actionlyme.org/Donta.htm

So, I do not know the exact reason for Pam Weintraub's attack
on my team for telling the TRUTH about who assimilated and
sent the first (1999) CONFLICTS OF INTEREST report - people who
have been on this ActionLyme list since it started in 1999
will remember when Pam joined and all the questions she
asked me - but not only will I not put up with the trashing
of my own team, I would remind that there is no objective
here.

There is going to be no Qui Tam award, as there is no
Department of Justice, and the DOJ lost their opportunity
to go after the likes of AIG who is involved in the Lyme
crimes when they decided they were, like Pam Weintraub,
above personal and professional responsibility:
http://www.actionlyme.org/USDOJ_COMPLAINT_RICO.htm

So, in a word, all the JERKS and LIARS out there can chill
out. There is nothing to recover. Pat Smith successfully
obstructed our access to a resolution of this crime and access
to medical care.

Thank you, Pat and Pam, for giving us all this extra trouble
but the game is over and you were successful in getting
nothing accomplished for all the sick people out there.

There will be no fortune to recover, because petty ass
foolishness and jealousy destroyed us all.

The Pam3Cys immune suppression data and the ROC nonsense
is not in Pam weintraub's book, although she had plenty
of access to it because I have been posting about it for years.
One is not given scientific insight such as is necessary
to draw all the data in together to try to make sense out
of it, unless one is a truly honest (purely objective) person.

One has to tell oneself - and believe it - that the Truth
is superior to all of us. Nobody greedy, nobody vain, no
one who seeks notoriety and money will ever have these
abilities.

ERGO, the Lyme cabal got the AG up their butts, LYMErix
is gone, the US is a international sci-med disgrace, no
Americans got any Nobel prizes for either literature, medicine,
or chemistry (the ones who did were actually Asians), and
now we have to re-write the IDSA "guidelines" based on
IDSA's 1989 "guidelines" since, as people should now know,
Dearborn was a hoax, IDSA has no data based on Dearborn,
I told the FDA in person that "we don't know what Dearborn
means," and Phil Molloy told Pam Weintraub the same thing,
after that Jan 2001 FDA hearing:
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/slides/3680s2_11.pdf

http://www.whale.to/m/lymerix8.html
"In fact, says Molloy, "Dearborn is irrelevant, an artifact
of the Western blot strip" misinterpreted by experts for years."

Of course, I had shown the FDA Vaccine Committee that
Phil Molloy's assessment of the Dearborn (Dressler/Steere
http://www.actionlyme.org/CRYMEDISEASE_CHP3_B.htm )
proposal for diagnostic testing was only 14% accurate in
IgG:
http://www.actionlyme.org/CHP_4_B_DICKSON_LYMERIX.htm

I wonder how IDSA expects us to know write guidelines when
one of their own team members says Dearborn is nonsense
and irrelevant, yet the Klempner study is based on it:
http://www.actionlyme.org/MKLEMPNER.htm

Nevertheless, whatever is the motivation for the attacks
on our REALITY team, Congratulations, Pam and Pat. We all
lost. There is no time or money because the country is falling
apart.

Thanks for causing all of us, here and abroad, all these extra
years of unnecessary misery.

Kathleen M. Dickson