Pam Weintraub and Dennis Parenti ('Can't tell the truth if the entire nation depended on it.)

Mort Zuckerman

Oct 14, 2008, 11:45:32 AM10/14/08
To: emcsw...@nasw.org, zerh...@od.nih.gov,
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
paulcrai...@yahoo.com, sidney_b...@yahoo.com,
criminal...@usdoj.gov, karla.d...@usdoj.gov,
christophe...@usdoj.gov, richar...@yale.edu,
harol...@yale.edu, james.p...@yale.edu, inq...@aldf.com,
ly...@idsociety.org

Subject: [SpinLyme] Pam Weintraub and Dennis Parenti (SmithKline
LYMErix Trial, 1999)

Date: Oct 14, 2008 7:16 AM

You know, I wonder, how could Pam Weintraub be saying
what I have been saying, after I said it all, and not
be charged by the DCF and the State of CT with being
a "dangerously intelligent" "Unabomber chemist?"

Upon being delivered the Lyme RICO mail stolen off
of Mr. Blumenthal's desk?
http://www.actionlyme.org/BLUMENTHALS_MAIL_STOLEN_BY_JESSICA_GAUVIN.htm

Why has Pam Weintraub not been declared insane for
repeating my research and summation of the SCIENTIFIC
FRAUD, and not be declared by Yale's James Phillips and Kenneth
Marcus to be dangerously intelligent, but also, INSANE
to be saying Lyme is RICO?

Hilarious.

I would like to advise NitWit National Capital Lyme that
they're playing with fire to be lying about who said what
when, in the history of this, and what the truth is, rather
than OPINIONS.

These nitwits don't even understand that SCIENTIFIC FACTS
don't bend to opinions. If you're all to cowardly to come
right out and explain that this is scientific FRAUD,
what, in essence, could you possibly be arguing?

Please. The whole nation has gone the fairy-ass Karl-Rove
kinda queer. 'Can't tell the truth if the entire nation
depended on it.

And it did.

KMDickson

REPEAT:

Notice that all of this had absolute ZERO to do with Pam Weintraub
or Pat Smith:

LYMErix vaccination scam (the sequence of events were confirmed by
Karen Forschner of the Lyme Foundation www.lyme.org on the last Sue
Vogan Show):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS9-B7G3Ha8

Calling Dennis Parenti in 1999 to ask about how to get
adverse events reported to the FDA:
http://www.actionlyme.org
http://www.actionlyme.org/index.1299.jpg

LYMErix vaccination Scam (interview; Sequence of events confirmed by
Karen Forschner in the last Sue Vogan Show)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS9-B7G3Ha8

◄Notes from my summer 1999 conversation with Dennis Parenti, when he
told me how to report adverse events to LYMErix.

"Astute Clinician" (Steere) to lecture at NIH - 3 Nov 1999:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/browse_thread/thread/703f154bee5f8a57/8c8115f81813a5b0?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=parenti+defend+kathleen#8c8115f81813a5b0

http://www.actionlyme.org/index.1299.jpg
^ You will notice that this was 1999, when I talked to Dr. Dennis
Parenti, who informed me about the VAERS or the FDA's Vaccine Adverse
Events
Reporting
System, that led to the FDA's Jan, 2001 hearing on LYMErix, wherein I
informed
the
FDA about what happened with the diagnostic standard, and that no one
who
attended the Dearborn conference agreed with Allen Steere (meaning it
was not a
consensus
conference).

(Pam Weintraub was NOT INVOLVED and neither was Pat Smith)

Dickson (Methods Development Chemist) explains to FDA about the Lyme
Crymes, Jan, 2001:
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/01/slides/3680s2_11.pdf

Full 30 pages of my complaint to FDA, including pages from the
Dearborn booklet, including the Dressler/Steere bogus article:
http://www.actionlyme.org/DICKSON_FDA_SUBMISSION_FULL.htm

What really happened to the blood-testing standard (Steere in Europe):
http://www.actionlyme.org/CRYMEDISEASE_CHP3_B.htm

Pages out of the Dearborn booklet that the FDA did not scan in, but
were submitted to the FDA.
http://www.actionlyme.org/CHP_4_B_DICKSON_LYMERIX.htm
(You can see that Imugen said Dressler/Steere IgG panel was extremely
invalid; only detected 14% of known cases, yet this remains today the
standard.)

Karen Forschner discovers Lyme Toxin (OspA) (discussed in the
interview and was the reason LYMErix was removed from the market):
http://www.actionlyme.org/KFORSCHNER_DISCOVERS_LYME_TOXIN.htm

Notice that all of this had absolute ZERO to do with Pam Weintraub
or Pat Smith. If Pam Weintraub really intends to sue one of the
Camp C members for revealing a TRUISM about the history of events,
I would recommend she do one good thing for the Lyme community and
commence immediately, because then all of this will then be heard in
a real (fake) court (Corrupticourt):
http://www.actionlyme.org/andersonpenisbiter.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/PENISBITERDOCS.htm

I don't know what St. Martin's press will then do with
Pam Weintraub's book. I haven't read it. Why would I need
to?

Kathleen M. Dickson
http://www.relapsingfever.org
http://www.actionlyme.org