CDC says "American physicians are STUPID."

kathleen

Jul 14, 2007, 9:07:59 PM7/14/07
to scilyme2, sci.med.diseases.lyme, alt.impeach.bush, sci.military.naval
To: Spin...@yahoogroups.com, kshe...@calea.org, fit...@gmail.com,
patrick.f...@usdoj.gov, model...@sbcglobal.net,
jdr...@nejm.org, let...@courant.com, Jgerb...@cdc.gov,
len...@courant.com, steven....@po.state.ct.us,
con...@po.state.ct.us, executiv...@nytimes.com, managing-
edi...@nytimes.com, news...@nytimes.com, the-...@nytimes.com,
biz...@nytimes.com, for...@nytimes.com, me...@nytimes.com,
nati...@nytimes.com, spo...@nytimes.com, dv...@cdc.gov,
brigidc...@optonline.net, tr...@hotmail.com, ubi...@courant.com,
ma...@concentric.net, camp...@courant.com, jhorn...@fff.org,
thomas...@usdoj.gov, edi...@commondreams.org, kur...@washpost.com,
georg...@washpost.com, hor...@courant.com,
commissi...@po.state.ct.us, cohen...@aol.com,
FalN...@aol.com, brans...@comcast.net, vts...@comcast.net,
mcne...@aol.com, o...@po.state.ct.us, da...@davila-dilzer.com,
scott....@po.state.ct.us, govern...@po.state.ct.us,
attorney...@po.state.ct.us, randall...@usdoj.gov
Cc: fra...@ucia.gov, dr-ahma...@president.ir,
eugener...@washpost.com, hor...@courant.com,
bmi...@newstimes.com, tr...@hotmail.com, rast...@aol.com,
billc...@gmail.com, thomas...@usdoj.gov, amcg...@rms-law.com,
rjmu...@aol.com, paulcrai...@yahoo.com,
sidney_b...@yahoo.com, criminal...@usdoj.gov,
karla.d...@usdoj.gov, christophe...@usdoj.gov

Subject: CDC says "American physicians are STUPID."

Date: Jul 14, 2007 8:58 PM

Reuters/RawStory article below.

(INTRO: What Gerberding is doing here is blaming all the physicians
for listening
to CDC's own bullshit on Lyme and vaccines, but there's no excuse for
this
negligence and incompetence by entire USA medical profession. The CDC
is simply
a criminal organization, like the CIA-Bushie cabal in the White
House. Both the
CDC and the CIA Bushies used national security insider information to
commit major
*international* crimes to profit personally:
http://www.actionlyme.org/LYME_CORRUPTICUT.htm <-- A letter to
Secretary GutFeeling
Jerkoff.)

WE KNOOOoowwwww!!!

So is the CDC!!!!!!!!!!!!! (STUPID, since all crooks are stupid.)

Julie Gerberding has been copied in to these complaints for years.

Email and regular mail.

This woman is full of crap and should be taken out shot with the rest
of the Lyme
crooks, like the head of the Chinese FDA.

The crime?

HOMICIDE

DELIBERATE NEUROLOGICAL INJURY AND CHRONIC SUFFERING.
JOINT INJURY
CONGENITAL LYME

There's no statute of limitations on murder, which means since 1991,
all the
people who died from Lyme disease because their disease advance
without early intervention
and care, and who were diagnosed as having NOT LYME per the Yale-
Steere-CDC criteria,
can bring a class action against Yale University, since they own the
only scientifically
valid test for Lyme, which is SPECIFIC, ACCURATE, and the earliest
test for Lyme,
but have never used it or licensed it.

US Patent 5,618,533.

CDC's patents with SmithKline where they relate that they know their
own testing
criteria for Lyme is bogus:
http://v3.espacenet.com/family?DB=EPODOC&IDX=WO9324145&F=8&OREQ=0&textdoc=TRUE

In the descriptions of their patents, CDC staff admits that Lyme
arthritis is not
the only kind of Lyme:
"Summary of the Invention
In one aspect, the invention provides isolated B. burgdorferi antigens
which are
regulated and differentiated by growth of the B. burgdorferi in a tick
vector. Novel
antigens of the invention are listed below in Table I.

"Certain of these antigens are characterized as being B. burgdorferi
B31 strain
specific and major histocompatibility complex (MHC) nonrestricted.
Certain other
of these antigens are characterized as being MHC restricted...."

The CDC has participated in this crime by owning patents in Europe
with SmithKline
and in the patents they mention that there are "MHC-restricted" and
"MHC-non-restricted
antibodies" to the Lyme spirochetes.

This means that the CDC knows that Lyme arthritis in a knee is not the
only kind
of Lyme.

**** MHC- means Major Histocompatibility Complex, or HLA (Human
Leukocyte Antigen),
or the well known fact that organ transplantation has to be between
individuals
of similar "Tissue Type" or the tissue will be rejected as "foreign."
****

Or the not-well-known fact that all kids should be screened for immune
incompetence
to all vaccines, but neither the CDC or BigPharma ever tell anyone.
The CDC just
says, "IT'S NOT THE THIMEROSAL, " knowing that it is the vaccine
antigens themselves
causing the brain damage we commonly call the epidemic of autism.

If the CDC has adopted the Infectious Diseases Society of America's
"guidelines,"
on "Lyme Disease" and it looks like they have, that is proof of a
conspiracy to
defraud the United States (Title 18, Sec 371).

"Lyme Disease" the CDC current blood test definition, is an arthritis
in a knee
caused by a genetically linked hypersensitivity reaction to OspA as
CDC Officer
Allen Steere explains in the following reports:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=PureSearch&db=pubmed&term=steere%20AC%5BAuthor%5D%20AND%20HLA%5BAll%20Fields%5D

In Truth, Borreliosis is a "stealth disabler," causes immune-
suppression
illness (the complete opposite of arthritis; an exacerbation of latent
infections
of all kinds), is a permanent brain infection, causes MS, brain
damage, Lupus, etc:
http://www.actionlyme.org/BIOWEAPONEERS_CORIXA_YALE_TLRS.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/LYME_IS_A_PERMANENT_BRAIN_INFECTION.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/JohnDunn_Brookhaven.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/DURAY.htm ("These lymphocytes look like
Epstein-Barr
mutated or transformed lymphocytes.")

http://www.actionlyme.org/STEALTH_DISABLERS.htm

Dear Foreign Embassies,
Allow me top reveal the US bioweapons secret of our "stealth
disablers:"
http://www.actionlyme.org/EMBASSIES_CORIXA_TLR_13_JULY_06.htm

Allow me to reveal the cognitive abilities of our psychiatric rocket
scientists:
http://www.actionlyme.org/ROCKET_SCIENCE.htm
http://www.actionlyme.org/MUNCHAUSENS.htm

Of the success of MKULTRA:
http://www.actionlyme.org/070430hometemp.htm

And of accidental releases, and bonefide psychopaths- who are "MEN OF
NO WORK"
work at the NIH:
http://www.actionlyme.org/McSweegan.htm ....

- - -

American "physicians," indeed, are the world's stupidest:
http://www.actionlyme.org/JAMES_PHILLIPS_HOMEPAGE.htm

The Cause of Autism Epidemic = Psychiatry (obstructing reality):
http://groups.google.com/group/scilyme2/t/b8241e9985c34546?hl=en
Lithium *promotes* BCL2 related apoptosis inhibition. (CORRECTION to
the above post):
http://groups.google.com/group/scilyme2/t/73a57c109344214?hl=en

Combined National Institutes call for proposals to bury psychiatry and
their brain
damaging "medicine":
http://intramural.nimh.nih.gov/inip/call4proposals.htm

Kathleen

========================
==============================

http://rawstory.com/showarticle.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F2wj4p8
Start from ground up to fix health care: CDC head

Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:17 PM ET

By Maggie Fox, Health and Science Editor

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Reforming the tottering U.S. health care system
should start
at the very beginning of the process -- in medical school, the top
public health
official said on Saturday.

Dr. Julie Gerberding, director of the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention,
stepped into the debate over health care reform with a call for
changing the way
doctors, nurses, veterinarians, pharmacists and dentists are educated.

Not only are more schools needed, Gerberding said, but these
professionals need
to start their education all together, to foster cooperation and a
sense of common
mission.

"I believe that what we really need in this country are schools of
health,"
Gerberding told reporters at the annual meeting of the American
Veterinary Medical
Association.

"If we are seriously thinking about building a health system, then we
need
to be training professionals in a collegial and collaborative manner."

Earlier in the week, PricewaterhouseCoopers' Health Research Institute
reported
that the United States will be short 1 million nurses and 24,000
doctors by 2020.
It said that while applications to nursing program had risen, the
number of students
denied admission had grown six fold since 2002, mostly because of a
shortage of
instructors.

The veterinary association has forecast a shortfall of food supply
veterinarians
of 4 percent to 5 percent a year. Gerberding said vets are key to
tracking outbreaks
of avian influenza and noted that a veterinarian first figured out
that West Nile
virus was killing birds -- and people -- when it entered the United
States in 1999.

POLITICAL REFORM

The issue of health care reform is at the fore of the 2008
presidential campaign.
Congress, President George W. Bush, and coalitions of businesses and
labor unions
have all made proposals for change, although none are detailed.

The system is a conglomeration of public and private insurance, with
the education
of medical professionals left to state universities and private
academic centers.

An estimated 43 million Americans lack any health care insurance at
all, and the
United States is the only industrialized nation without an organized
national health
care system.

"We are at a tipping point with our health care delivery system,"
Gerberding
said. "We cannot afford to continue going in the direction that our
system
is going. We have to assure that all people have access.

"People in the United States spend $532 billion (a year) on health.
That $532
billion is not spent very wisely."

Gerberding said the system is focused on treating disease and on end-
of-life care,
with little attention paid to preventing disease and helping people
lead healthier
lives.

Americans also have trouble getting good information about health,
with the Internet
and cable television being conduits for an increasing onslaught of
misinformation,
she said.

"We have to get our voice heard above the cacophony of the junk
science that
is being heard."

© Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution
of Reuters
content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expressly
prohibited
without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuters
sphere logo
are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group of
companies around
the world.