Ning Li, Podkletnov, Modanese Anti-Gravity

Jack Sarfatti

Apr 23, 2004, 4:11:19 PM4/23/04
G. Modanese's theory is compatible with mine, but does not go as deep as
mine.

Modanese shows that |<Superconductor Coherence>|^2 contributes to /\,
but he does not understand that there is in addition a |Vacuum
Coherence| term that causes /\ even when /\ = 0. In other words the
solution to the cosmological constant problem is that there is a large
optimal Vacuum Coherence that makes /\ very small away from its
incoherent value of (Quantum of Area)^-1. Therefore, following
Modanese's argument with the new idea of Vacuum Coherence immediately
gives the Josephson "weak link" interference term for metric engineering
the fabric of spacetime i.e.
|Vacuum Coherence + Superconductor Coherence|^2. It's really very
elementary macro-quantum physics, quite obvious in hindsight.

BTW the rotation of the superconducting disks, that Hal Puthoff has not
been able to solve in PV as far as he has let me know, is essentially a
Berry phase effect in the weak link interference term analogous to
Berry's explanation of the Foucault Pendulum. I will work this out in
detail later. Similarly with electrostatic "Levi-Civita" effects (though
that is dynamical phase not Berry topological phase).

Basically what you get is the Josephson weak link equation (e.g. Feynman
Vol III Lectures on Physics, "Superconductivity.")

/\(induced) ~ C|Vacuum Coherence||Superconductor Coherence|Cosine[(2pi
Sum of (Enclosed Phase Fluxes/Quanta of Phase Flux)]

including all relevant phases both dynamical and Berry topological.

Where C = |Chiao Impedance Match of Vacuum to Superconductor|(Quantum of
Area)^-1(Volume Factor)

Where both macro-quantum coherence order parameters are normalized to
(Volume)^1/2 like single-particle micro-quantum wave packets, multiplied
by the square roots of the condensate occupation numbers.

The metric engineering of star gates and weightless warp drives is
simple in concept if you have the right idea. Time to catch up with ET. :-)

On Apr 22, 2004, at 8:04 PM, Jack Sarfatti wrote:

bcc usual suspects

OK thanks.

On Apr 22, 2004, at 6:48 PM, Gary S. Bekkum wrote:

Ask yourself how Nazi scientists would have proceeded if ordered NOT to use
the Jewish relativity theory.

Any mention of vacuum energy in the Nazi files? Does Nick Cook mention
it? I will not get to my car till morning where I left it in garage.

I mean at least in SSS Hal's PV theory is the Uber theory covering
Einstein's false "event horizon" correct?

What home grown theory would they have applied to explain the available
data?

Google search for all papers referencing Ning Li at arxiv.org:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/cond-mat/0010399

http://arxiv.org/pdf/hep-th/9505094

http://arxiv.org/html/cond-mat/9812070

http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/9705043

http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0108005

http://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/9612022

http://arxiv.org/pdf/chao-dyn/9604013

http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0209051

Press story re: Ning Li and Modanese in 1997:

http://www.businessweek.com/1997/07/b3514118.htm