Let's Play a Practical joke on John Glenn

Pizaz

Nov 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/3/98
When John Glenn returns from space, everybody needs to dress in Ape Suits.
We have just a few days in which to bury the Statue of Liberty up to her
head. EVERYBODY HURRY !
Pass it on.

Paul Willett

Nov 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/4/98
Can Glenn ride a horse? Especially barebacked, in a loincloth, with a
half-naked woman holding on?

"Pizaz" <mi...@ANTISPAM.nwlink.com> wrote:

---------------

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read" -- Groucho Marx

---------------

For non-spammers, please remove the "*SPOILER* from my e-mail address to respond.
For spammers, please find a short pier and take a long hike.

Sparks and Dr. Jules

Nov 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/4/98
"Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sparks and Dr. Jules

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
Or...

we could start the manned mission to mars a little early...

Ronald Franks

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
Better yet, Why don't a whole bunch of us put on pointy ears. When he
comes down the staries. Insted of shaking hands we hold up our hands make
a v with our fingers and say "LIVE LONG AND PROSPER" We could even get
one of his kids or his wife in on the plan.

Better still have everyone dress up in Starfleet uniforms and have
Captin Kerk and Mr. Spock or Captin Picard and Lt.Commander Worf greet
them