new book on shuttle Columbia

Rob

Jan 31, 2006, 8:30:35 PM1/31/06
There's an excellent new book on the shuttle Columbia - "Columbia -
Final Voyage".

What's unique is it's primarily about the crew and the mission, not
about the accident. During the flight there were only a handful of
reporters who actually followed the mission and filed regular stories.
Amazingly author Philip Chien also had behind-the-scenes access to the
scientists during the mission and also the crew before the flight
during their training.

Here's his website - http://www.sts107.info

I have no connection to him, I'm just somebody who got a galley copy
for reivew and was very impressed with the amount of detail and how
readable it is to the layman while not dumbing it down.

Rob Stevens

David Ball

Feb 1, 2006, 11:20:39 AM2/1/06

Do you mean a copy to review for errors or a copy to write a book
review from. Would you be interested in writing a review for our book
website, www.booksnbytes.com ?

-- David Ball