Propulsion Applied Electrogravitic Crystallography

American

Nov 24, 2007, 4:34:30 PM11/24/07
It was previously mentioned that the harmonic derivatives
of the various intensities of particular plasms and cyto-
plasms have spectral signatures, as well as photonic ab-
sorbing ionic transfers, which must accompany the photon
emitting spectral signatures during an exchange, or 'it
from bit'. Each signature/transfer of ionic/photonic bio-
resonant life force might operate at or near the edge of
consciousness, utilizing the body's H2O as the mode or
vehicle of memory of bioprogrammed imprinting, favoring
specific plasmic/cytoplasmic channels for bioprogramming
the host 'vessel'.

Controlled optical cavity storage temperatures can help
to preserve the frequency response and bandwidth of the
stored medium. LDH plasma has been shown to maintain its
concentration at 25 degrees centigrade indefinitely, so
this would imply that all of the sensory photoreceptor
ionic pump driven light bodies are also haloreceptors
that are in complete phase conjugation to their "bitted"
counterparts - during THERMODYNAMIC EQUILIBRIUM. Magnon
modes are the sound bodies or life force drivers that
"contain" the light bodies. The received modes are like
internal clocks, while the emitted modes are like data
or "ebitted" transfers. Human consciousness is an ebitted
transfer of environmental consequence for human actions
up until the present point in time. 'Continuous time'
creates thru water memory, an increasingly metaphysical
aspect of continuity with the magnon/phonon modes,
w.r.t. cytoplasmic storage/cytoplasmic disposal and
intercellular/interenvironmental communication, and
each of these modes flow continuously through the
BIOPLASMIC STATE, or life force environment.

These two groups of magnon/phonon modes form the inter-
dependency network of 4 x 3 x 2 = 24 dimensional
possibility within our present universe. The holo-
graphic storage potential of "Cyanocytaceae" can
reference our G2V magnon/phonon-driven metaphysical
construct. How is this accomplished?

We can notice that the magnon/phonon frequency exists
within the green spectrum of sunlight, between Neon and
Iron spectral emissivities, and quite possibly the exact
same infared absorption characteristics at 5439.38A wave-
length exist for interstellar filtrations from radiant
energy (GC-IRS-7) as do irradiated groups of unusual
aminos of the prokaryote type (this includes the blue
photosynthetic protein C-phycocyanin and allophycocyanin,
which consist of the amino acids Arginine, Histidine,
Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine,
Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid,
Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine, and Tyrosine).

That is why a blue green algae would make an excellent
physiological programming hardware/software interface -
it bio-resonates at the Schumann wavelength at the low
end of Beta wave activity, and so may be referred to as
"unconscious beta", while at the same time acts as a
reference point for most or all spin field harmonizers
that might be incorporated into Ormus treated
"memory H2O". (See note #1)

Nuclear gravitational bandwidth at the Schumann resonance
spans the blue/green spectrum and should become useful in
forming a chromogravity application. We're talking about
an effective Riemannian metric "inducing" the Einsteinian
dynamic that actually would create a Schumann-induced
chromatin replacement technology for treating any carbon-
based lifeform that became exposed to pionic decay, as in
the description for deadly orgone energy, at the cellular
level. This was discussed briefly in "Propulsion Applied
Electrogravitic Crystallography":

"It is baryonic matter that is able to generate cosmic
background Orgone radiation during the asymmetric creation
of cosmological electrons."

and

"... forming a change in response (genetically programmed)
to thought and other influences. Positive thoughts amplify
microscopic light bodies. Negative thoughts are the absor-
bers that temporily "shadow" or "absorb" the light bodies."

Multiple nucleon emission directly relates to pion
absorption. Scattering of a pion radiated off the pro-
jectile proton leaving the nucleus can be scattered off
and thus be absorbed by another nucleon. The function of
Orene is to preserve positive orgone energy through
immersion in an orenor bath or vapor, combined with
blue/green prokaryote vapor inhalation during translation,
thus preserving the bionic imprint and therefore
rejuvination through memory water. It is the Prokaryotes,
including the blue-green algae type, which include all
bacteria and range in size from 1/3 of a micron up to 10
microns that help to preserve the bionic imprint through
non-deadly orene/prokaryote mitogenesis of low level UV
rays THAT ACCOMPANY the blue/green glow as the conduit
of exchange for chromometric rejuvination.

"... the PRESENT represents a suction which maintains
matter as a balloon in the "holographic image" of a
mass in a single time frame and in a specific spatial
location." - The Time Travel Handbook, Another
Teleportation Theory, p. 112, David Hatcher Childress

In this scenario, time travel is equal to FTL propulsion
with the exception that the chromometric gauge boson
quark exchange for pions establishes a pair symmetry
for either the bosonic exchange or fermionic pair an-
nhiliation. In the case that we have chosen, the
bosonic exchange, there is assumed to exist a chromo-
metric imprint that takes place before the exchange,
that acts to restore blood cromatin cell mitogenesis
in the same blueprint previous to hypertranslation.

In other words, if we distorted (folded) the tempic
time field, a vessel could become teleported through
space to a place that it had been before. Field effects
would become recorded in the tissues of living organisms.
Therefore, any bioplasmic field with a water memory
can distort all biotempic fields that are within the
locale of a translating hyperfield, albeit there is
a centering frequency that can phase lock the afore-
mentioned "unconscious beta drivers" at their respective
wave numbers (See Note #2).

American

"Et ignotas animum dimittit in artes"

Note #1:

Since the Schumann resonance is taken to occur in the
plane of a perfect sphere, and the earth is approximately
an oblate spheroid, the resultant (slight) expansion of
the Schumann resonance wave at the equator (because of
the greater distance from ground to the ionospheric shell),
as well as the slight phase differential of the wave at
the poles (ionospheric shell is closer to the surface of
the earth), along with the seven parts of gravity, provide
a complete bandwidth of the Schumann resonance which affects
*human physiological programming.

*link:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.policy/msg/326eef7f9ef037cf

Note #2

Other Schumann harmonics include 13.8, 19.7, 25.7 31.7 ,
39.0, and 45.0Hz. All of these frequencies, with the excep-
tion of 31.7Hz., are within the Beta range of brainwave
activity and are associated with higher structured activity
(such as analytical functions, logic, mathematics, etc.).
The bandwidth for each of these frequencies extends to ap-
proximately 1.3Hz. to either side of the carrier(l). Using
harmonic entrainment, an initial wavelength may encompass
more than one of these frequencies (where each frequency's
wavelength is equal to (1/2n)(lambda) of the carrier's wave-
length), but where the amplitude of the carrier is never
less than the contained amplitudes. This process repeats
itself, until the carrier is absorbed by a lower harmonic
of higher amplitude, causing a new carrier to be created,
or a frequency hop causes a respective frequency shift
(with a new carrier) to be created.

The dynamics of frequency hopping using the above method
was previously discussed in another thread:

[1]

Cyanocyta nov. gen. Cyanocytaceae nov. fam. unicellu-
lar, spherical, chlorophyll containing, intracellularly
living blue-green algae with plasmic cell membranes
(no real cell wall exists) and compact central body
located in the centroplasm. Propagation by binary fis-
sion. Type genus: Cyanocyta nov. gen. Cyanophyta, uni-
cellularia, sphaerica, chlorophyllum continentia, in-
tracellularie symbiotica, membrana plasmatica praedita,
muri cellularii expertia; corpore et denso et medio
in cytoplasmate posito. Per fissionem binariam propa-
gant. Typus familiae : Cyanocyta nov. gen. Unicellular,
spherical, intracellularly living blue-green alga with
diameter from 1.5 to 3.7 microns. Cell wall absent,
but thin plasma membrane present. Protoplasm clearly
differentiated into bluish-green chromatoplasm and
colorless centroplasm, the latter with large, compact,
central body, surrounded with Feulgen-reactive halo.

(ref. http://www.jcb.org/cgi/reprint/19/3/551.pdf)

[2]

with V(r)=Newtonian gravitational potential, n=extra large
dimensions=2 for dimensional mapping on a 2-torus, M*=uni-
fication scale = M_SM = Natural Mass scale of the Standard
Model = 1 TeV(approx), M_P = Planck mass = sqrt[c/G] =
1.2x10**16 TeV, a=3 or a=4 for compactification on a
2-torus, and G as Newton's universal gravitational constant
[~6.67x10^(-11) Newton(meter^2)/(kilogram^2)], and n=# of
extra large dimensions.

[3]

http://www.iihr.uiowa.edu/projects/schumann/Index.html

[4]

MULTINUCLEON EMISSION FOLLOWING THE PION ABSORBTION
IN N, Ar AND Xe, Received 12 February 2002; Accepted
18 March 2002 Online 6 April 2002, ISSN1330--0016

[5]

6. Is this evidence for memory of water? Milgrom L.
(2003): New Scientist 178 (No.2399), 22.

[6]

Stories of Infinity: Lumen - History of a Comet - In
Infinity, by Camille Flammarion, Boston, Roberts
Brothers, 1873

American

Nov 29, 2007, 3:24:43 PM11/29/07
> (ref.http://www.jcb.org/cgi/reprint/19/3/551.pdf)

> [2]
>
> with V(r)=Newtonian gravitational potential, n=extra large
> dimensions=2 for dimensional mapping on a 2-torus, M*=uni-
> fication scale = M_SM = Natural Mass scale of the Standard
> Model = 1 TeV(approx), M_P = Planck mass = sqrt[c/G] =
> 1.2x10**16 TeV, a=3 or a=4 for compactification on a
> 2-torus, and G as Newton's universal gravitational constant
> [~6.67x10^(-11) Newton(meter^2)/(kilogram^2)], and n=# of
> extra large dimensions.
>
> [3]
>
> http://www.iihr.uiowa.edu/projects/schumann/Index.html
>
> [4]
>
> MULTINUCLEON EMISSION FOLLOWING THE PION ABSORBTION
> IN N, Ar AND Xe, Received 12 February 2002; Accepted
> 18 March 2002 Online 6 April 2002, ISSN1330--0016
>
> [5]
>
> 6. Is this evidence for memory of water? Milgrom L.
> (2003): New Scientist 178 (No.2399), 22.
>
> [6]
>
> Stories of Infinity: Lumen - History of a Comet - In
> Infinity, by Camille Flammarion, Boston, Roberts
> Brothers, 1873

"As a man thinketh, so is he" NOT what the KINGDOM
NOW loyalists would have you believe: "As a man sees
the quick fix for oil, so he is to go to war in Iraq".

Oil has become so ingrained in western culture's way
of life that what most Americans take for granted is
going to have an exponentially increasing co-dependence
factor at the pump, unless whoever runs for president
can begin to lay the groundwork for replacing this
nation's dependence on domestic, as well as foreign
oil. Yet NO CANDIDATE HAS THE GUTS to confront the
issue head on. Why? Is it because foreign execs are
pulling the purse strings of the PACS in Washington,
while the lobbyists run to and fro with their differing
versions of who the best YES MAN is for the job?

This issue must be confronted head on, or this nation
is doomed towards developing energy co-dependency with
welfare-statist oil supply. It is *their* very thought
processes that assume we *need* oil that is the basis
for their co-dependency. If America WAS the "Shining
Light on the Hill', America has, by stealth, saved the
wrong 'third man in the fire' by assuming our oil markets
alone (i.e., the 'gold') was the mechanism by which also
the intellectual part of capitalism is able to thrive
"intellectually".

At the turn of the century, scientifically modern man
had become industrialized enough to forsee some
potentially lucrative markets in the field of energy
storage and retrieval. Although it was first the
idea of a free energy which would have formed the
responsible use of the technology involved for count-
less westerners, the control freaks of the energy
industry are now reaping what THEY have sown, nearly
100 years ago. Americans can no longer be responsible
for those greedy and misinformed wardens of energy
technology. It's now time to break down the real walls
of opposition that are preventing us from achieving
total energy independence. We just may have to leave
the earth behind in order to accomplish this task.
Lightbodies are the new "third man in the fire", NOT
part of the fire that "heats the oven ever hotter".

American

Oderint Dum Metuant (Let them hate provided they fear)

American

Nov 30, 2007, 2:42:52 PM11/30/07
NASA's Kingdom Now Success Story

************************************
* Fake Title goes here
*
* Fake Mission Objectives go here
*
* Unfunded Technologies go here
*
* Bureaucratic Newsletter goes here
*
* International Interests go here
*
* Environmental Agendas go here
*
* Media kits go here
*
* Historical Achievements go here
*
* Tax Revenue goes here: -> <-
*
* Private Interest goes here -> <-
*
* Ulterior Motives below:
*
*
*
**********************************

This is just an ethos of appreciation for the engineer
that loves his work enough to be entertained by it, so
what seems "facile" to some might be something else,
since it seems that most here are knowlegable with the
public perceptions of "boxed people" who create
concrete ideologies, only to end up with greek statues.

Even those less fortunate than the God-given brains of
NASA cyberfans can only stand by and watch as their
cybernetic freedoms are stripped and replaced by Sanhedrin
legal tendership for the less fortunate. What's left of
the research class in this country continues to be
pillaged by liberal perpetrators of class-envy cyberclones
who use their government-enforced legal tenders as their
enforcing agents. Because of pervasive arrogant pride of
the prosecution complex "kingdom now" bureaucrats, the
entire country seems to pile on, as if to reinvent the
wheel of progress on their own terms. It's business as
usual for the Fed just to print more notes, every time
the whore of debt increases in value. The middle class
of citizens have good intentions for themselves, but like
worshipping their greek statue of the oil god, most will
never blame nation-wide downsizing on greed and arrogance
at the top, and will return to their bureaucratic face of
authority, and will statistically agree in their vanity,
to forget the implications of what they know is true,
and return to the dog's vomit of mediocrity.

Hail to Nemesis, the greek god of retribution! Forged
in the furnace of fire, imitators beware! Your oil
is your God, so blow your trumpets and bow to the beast!
Your time has already come!

PART I - THE THIRD MAN IN THE FIRE

In the human brain, there are 100 million crystals per
gram of tissue. Bees, as well as some birds use it as a
homing device. Since magnetite is found in bees, birds,
and humans, it is not so far off to conclude that higher
life cannot in solar systems without "steady" geomagnetic
"entrainment"? And if this is the case, would not human
consciousness (esp. memory) then be related to a specific
geodymic field effect taking place within that stream of
conscious memory, acting in harmony with the field effect?

Going further, let's assume that the earth is the only
planet in the entire universe unique to its surroundings -
that is, with a moon that causes tides, an ionosphere
that shields it from harmful radiation, and various lakes
seas, and oceans that provide a large water resource for
its inhabitants. Is it possible that all of these things
are part of a system reflecting some universal being's
supraconsciousness, and that this consciousness, as it
were, lies OUTSIDE our present universe, while WE rep-
resent some integral consciousness unit, miniscule to a
miniature system for the superbeing's continual measure
of properly sustained physiology WITHIN the life support
system of the 'universal body'?

If we're speaking of life itself as a growth process,
then we must be referring to not just a single process,
but a GROUP OF PROCESSES that are unique to each indiv-
idual (and perhaps even to a group of individuals).
There can be no doubt that esp. with organisms on a
microscopic scale, e.g., magnetospirillum, orientation
with the earth's magnetic field is due to tubular
magnetosomes in the bacteria that are propelled by
flagella. The purpose for this, it was investigated,
was to find where the oxygenated terrain was most abun-
dant for these organisms to survive. The evolvement of
magnetite in humans has resulted in the human brain con-
sisting of over 5 million magnetite crystals per gram
of tissue! The bacteriological organisms containing
magnetosomes can sense a changing electromagnetic field
due to the attraction/repulsion of magnetic flux lines.
These lines have been shown to exist along the length
of the chain of magnetosomes, which looks very similar
to a chain of beads, nearly 45 nanometers in diameter
and approximately 1 micrometer in length. Clearly,
magnetosomes have an effect on consciousness, if local
EM fields have anything to do with influencing person-
ality. Northern hemisphere magnetosomes are north-
seeking, while southern magnetosomes are southern
seeking. Magnetosomes at the equator are both
northern and southern-seeking.

Someone who invariably changed from the northern hemi-
sphere to the southern hemisphere might have subtle parts
of their deeper memory 'out of phase' in the southern
hemisphere, and vice versa, at least for a few days, until
a majority of "usable" magnetosomes had a chance to "switch
out" with their southern counterparts. A space traveler's
magnetophase might be all "out of sync" unless he retained
his 'pole orientation' within the galactic reference frame
- not only for the specific earth pole, but for the
galactic pole as well!

It is water, sunlight and North and South pole magnets that
are creating growth in the magnetosomes. The magnon modes,
magnetite modes, or magnetosome modes are the sound bodies

or life force drivers that "contain" the light bodies.

The reason "sound bodies" are used to describe the magneto-
somes is because the EM atomic waves can only travel at the
speed of sound through a magnetite crystal. The 'piloted'
or 'received modes' are like internal clocks, subsummations,
or system synchronizers, while the emitted modes are like
data or 'ebitted' transfers of subsumed magnetosome modes
to the subsuming pilot wave.

What is a subsuming pilot wave? Remember it is the center
of the Schumann frequency that is within the green spectrum
of sunlight, between Neon and Iron spectral emissivities.
This is our focusing frequency that all subsummated or
pilot wave frequencies must align to. Other Schumann har-

monics include 13.8, 19.7, 25.7 31.7 , 39.0, and 45.0Hz.

All of these frequencies, with the exception of 31.7Hz.,

are within the Beta range of brainwave activity and are

associated with higher structured activity (such as ana-
lytical functions, logic, mathematics, etc.). The band-
width for each of these frequencies extends to approxi-
mately 1.3Hz. to either side of the carrier.

Part II - THE PHYSICS OF HARMONIC ENTRAINMENT

Rather than have the pole shift "dumb down" the environ-
ment by causing massive flooding, increased volcanic
activity, magnetic storms, et. al., a new theory is being
proposed here that would allocate a replacement resource
for G2V sunlight subsummation in humans. Unlike gene re-
placement therapy, harmonic entrainment has the ability
to unite those who have been sealed with the promise of
a new earth to remain in the blood covenant as long as
there is a comprehensive database from which to extract
the most realistic interface with an artificially created
environment, albeit with some carefully controlled
parameters of temperature, air, dietary needs, and
creature comforts that are in place. It was mentioned
in the last post that,

"Controlled optical cavity storage temperatures can help
to preserve the frequency response and bandwidth of the
stored medium. LDH plasma has been shown to maintain its
concentration at 25 degrees centigrade indefinitely, so
this would imply that all of the sensory photoreceptor
ionic pump driven light bodies are also haloreceptors
that are in complete phase conjugation to their "bitted"
counterparts - during THERMODYNAMIC EQUILIBRIUM."

The idea that along with the carefully controlled para-
meters mentioned above, "it from bit" defines the WAY
in which memory becomes stored as an adjunct to the
light body subsummation(s). All subsummations may vary
in wavelength and/or amplitude, using induced entrainment,
which involves the magnification of thought waves that are
used as triggers to influence vectors of spacetime pro-
gramming. One function recalls the use of successive
Fabonacci numbers in a series in the following functions:

F_(n+1) * F_(n-1) - (F_n)**2 = (-1)**n

F_(n+m) = (F_n * F_(m+1)) - (F_(n-1) * F_m)

for all natural numbers n > 1 and m > 0, where F_m is the
m'th Fibonacci number. For each F_n, F_m represents suc-
cessive poles in a Fibonacci sequence, then F_(n+m) rep-
resents the Fibonacci number that follows F_m. Each of
these functions may represent poles or points on a curve
in the following diagram:

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=pole_n_plus_m.JPG

If pole N + M is formulated by the aforementioned rela-
tionship F_(n+m) = F_n * F_(m+1) - F_(n-1) * F_m, then
each of the F's represent a specific frequency or amplitude
that tends towards resonance in the golden spiral. Pink
noise is generated by filtering white gaussian noise with
an all-pole autoregressive filter, which is also called a
1/F filter. At each successive + or - pole in the
Fibonacci sequence, a frequency shift is entrained: the
amplified power spectrum of the original transmission is f
ilter banked of interference (filtering out the lower
and/or higher frequency geodesic sphere of celestial
pulses around the phase envelope). Since the time span of
unconscious entrainment is followed by a self conscious
adaptation to entrainment, a system of etheric coherency
is programmed at the zero point. During entrainment, an
amplified and phase shifted signal (providing etheric
coherency around a stable zero point, using the appro-
priate zero filters) uses an outlined phase envelope of
pink noise that is either amplified around the next suc-
cessive higher frequency, or is self contained within
the next lower frequency. In addition to widening or
sharpening the pulse, the pulse may become phase shifted
to between 45 degrees and 135 degrees. The process can
repeat itself, and is itself within the process of
etheric entrainment.

Subtle frequency, amplitude information, and patterned
variables used to model brainwave activity are obtained
from digital mapping. The digital maps include specific
amplitudes and frequencies that are read from incoming
RS-232C data and applied to an FFT algorithm. The digital
maps are analyzed and encoded to produce input data
suitable for etheric entrainment. Since the formation of
digital maps are fundamentally allophonemic, the subtler
emotives, which are outside of the conscious attention
span, are concatenated to form an analysis synthesis by
amplitude (pole) hopping around the spectral edge fre-
quencies. The quality of entrainment is based largely
upon large data storage requirements, high quality recall
with faster processing speeds, and unlimited allophonemic
storage. The english language incorporates 128 allopho-
netics which are identified as the coarticulation variants
of phonemes. The storage capacity of allophonetic
sequences that require 8 bits per character set also re-
quire these 128 allophonetics, as specified by the ANSI
code, for unconscious entrainment to begin below about
0.5 cycles per second, so this becomes the temporal limit
used for hopping between spectral edge frequencies. Since
the hopping sequence of spectral edge frequencies tend
towards inward and/or outward fractalization, a new group-
ing of pulse durations followed by an increased amplitude,
or sharpening of the pulse would represent inward fractal-
ization, whereas self or induced entrainment caused by
pulse group elongation produces the new phase envelope
for outward fractalization, as pictured below:

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=pulsewave.GIF

The above diagram illustrates the most simplistic type
of modulation that takes place with a standard geodyne,
such as being identified with the Schumann resonance, and
how this resonance interfaces with human consciousness.
The subtler aspects of the Schumann resonance include
values for angular modulation, which exists as the
subspace driver for electrogravitic crystallography.
It's a whole new beast of consciousness. We have to look
closer at modeling the harmonic interfaces that would
exist between the magnetosomes in blood plasma, or the
'carriers' of lightbodies, as well as some particular
ways in which programmed growth structure is maintained
for receiving the lightbodies.

LDH is a soluble enzyme located in the cytosol, or
plasma membrane. Too much LDH and you have cytotoxicity
and/or cell death. Too much LDH (Methicillin resistant)
causes Staphylococcus. Methicillin is a ß-lactam anti-
biotic. One way to visualize how bacteria in the human
blood cell operateS is to see how the cell
is constructed:

from:

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/sigma/general%20information/antibiotics_biofiles4.pdf

"Structurally, bacteria resemble primitive plants in
that the cellular contents are surrounded by an inner
peptidoglycan cell wall in addition to an inner plasma
membrane and, in Gram-negative bacteria, an outer lipid
bilayer. Specific antibacterials interfere with the
synthesis of the cell wall, weakening the peptidoglycan
scaffold within the bacterial wall so that the struc-
tural integrity eventually fails. Since mammalian cells
have a plasma membrane but lack the peptidoglycan wall
structure, this class of antibacterials selectively
targets the bacteria with no significant negative
effect on the cells of the mammalian host."

It is as though LDH becomes the mediator between plant
and animal cell activity at the cell wall, yet as the
peptidoglycans represent light body communications
BETWEEN the cells, the lightbodies themselves are
limited from participating inside the cellular wall.
"Handed over to a reprobate mind" might have something
to do with a diamagnetic relationship that occurs with
cellular communication in the northern vs. southern
hemispheres. Is it no wonder that actinomycete
Amycolaptosis orientalis (formerly Streptomyces
orientalis), found in Indonesian and Indian soil,
effective against staphylococci and spirochetes,
would be found on the opposite side of the geodyne,
because it is primarily the North and South pole
magnets (with sunlight and water that are creating
growth in the magnetosomes IN THE SOIL as well). One
species that limited its ancestral lineage to the
northern hemisphere might have also found the limit-
ing effect on cell growth integrity of its own biogene
of "generational sin", that is, particular lifestyles
that become a "generational phenomenon" through
inheritance are also an attempt to reprogram DNA to
a particular environment that is conducive for repeat-
ing the cellular wall of "sin". The only way out of
the generational phenomenon is by listening to what
the intercellular communiques are saying to us through
harmonic entrainment:

In harmonic entrainment, a initial delta wavelength may
encompass more than one of these frequencies (alpha,
beta, theta, gamma), where each frequency's wavelength
is equal to (1/2n)(lambda) of the carrier's "delta"
wavelength), but where the amplitude of the carrier is

never less than the contained amplitudes. This process
repeats itself, until the carrier is absorbed by a lower
harmonic of higher amplitude, causing a new carrier to be
created, or a frequency hop causes a respective frequency

shift (with a new carrier) to be created. By frequency
hopping, it is meant that the Kähler fields associated
with the spacetime surface X^4(X^3) (4th dimension map-
ped onto the 3rd dimension) are actually a group of
specific spectral edge EEG frequencies that include
more of the highest amplitudes that are associated
with the zero modes, or carriers.

Each occupant's zero time reference hinges upon where
they were born, specifically their geodymic location,
and the year, date, and time that they were born into.
Neonatal information can be reconstructed from how
magnetosomes have influenced the healthy output of cell
programming instructions w.r.t. the "health signals"
that are transmitted between the cells as light bodies.
These are the Alfven waves that at least so far, some
of the magnetosomes are in a frequency harmonic with.

American

Non est levi astae terra via
(There is no easy way from the earth to the stars)

Aut inveniam viam aut faciem
(Either I will find a way or I will make one)

American

Dec 19, 2007, 7:36:35 AM12/19/07
What are the zero modes? The "zero point" represents
the theoretical "tower of particles" in the vacuum metric:

g|vac_AB =

|NUE_m,v 0|
|0 g_ab(y)|

where NUE_m,v = Minkowski metric and g_ab(y) = metric
of the curled up space. Notice the similarity to either

| sin(theta) cos(theta)|
|-cos(theta) sin(theta)| or

|cos(theta) sin(theta)|
|sin(theta) -cos(theta)| (The Pauli Spin Operator),

in which case either the value for sin(theta) or
cos(theta) would represent sin(90) or cos(0), in order
to keep the value positive.

Since each occupant's zero time reference hinges upon

where they were born, specifically their geodymic
location, and the year, date, and time that they were

born into, neonatal information can be reconstructed from

how magnetosomes have influenced the healthy output of
cell programming instructions w.r.t. the "health signals"
that are transmitted between the cells as light bodies.

In the case where the color force transfers from the
field of repolarized rotational energy of the BI-IV nu-
clear magnetic quadrupole, and exits the BI-IV nucleii
in the form of Alfven waves, only a small portion of the
magnetosomes can retain the frequency harmonic of the
escaping ions. The "aether" absorption of the color
force ions is through the lightbodies that have become
photoluminescent color frequency harmonics of the
bosons stored in memory water.

We can assume that retained cellular information are basic
cell functions associated with the neonatal experience
wrapped up in the delta waves, having become nearly
unconscious, everyday (frozen) activities such as elimination,
walking, and even common linguistics. These activities rep-
resent functional information, but they have no
QCD "dynamic".

The history, as well as future, of celestial resonances is
included in this group, because celestial resonances are
the most reliable method for enabling the most vivid recall or
projection through programming the unconscious, as well as
conscious, mind. Personology theory taps into this source
of celestial resonance by ascribing personality traits to indi-
viduals born during specific weeks of the year. The external
influences to personology traits consisting of information
that is communicated (metaprogrammed) including super-
fluidic or chaotic information that would represent the lack
of function to process information according to inherent or
attempts at usefulness, but consisting of the aetheric
qualities of structure including repetitive patterned be-
havior, group association, and group division in order to
make the attempt at processing the information. A particular
advantage of this group is its ability to retain memory of
diverse environments that may be life threatening, i.e.,
a sort of "red shifted" state of consciousness, and, alter-
nately, a projected state of consciousness, i.e.,
"blue shifted". From these two subgroupings consciousness
can be envisioned it as though it were applied to current
conditions, whether they include the convergence of cultural
evolution (residing with environmental causes), or the
divergence (that resides with genetic programming).

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=curve.8b7.GIF

The graph above shows how normal consciousness oscillates
between the two extremes of the information retention (0.0 on
horiz. axis) of and movement (1.0 on horiz. axis), with the
vertical axis representing complexity. At the height of
conscious activity, a phase transition seems to approach a
resonance with complexity around the information speed of
0.273. Edge of consciousness entrainment near 1.0 helps to
increase overall complexity (after bioresonance) and there-
fore strengthen the integrity of consciousness.

American

American

Dec 20, 2007, 12:44:30 PM12/20/07
The blue and red "shifted" states of consciousness which
correspond to the "life threatening" or "awakening" states
and the "projected" or "unconscious" states both represent
the two "poles" of consciousness, resolved from the "yellow"
spectrum of sunlight (which is actually a hue of the
green spectrum towards either the red or more green), and
the "green" spectrum (which is actually a hue of the
green spectrum towards the blue).

Therefore the various hues correspond to types and shadows
of consciousness that lie between any particularly oriented
"pole", whether that "pole" is primary, secondary, tertiary,
quatranery, etc. Note that these are only representations
of how normal consciousness oscillates between two extremes
AT THE EDGE OF CONSCIOUSNESS, but at every perceptual
instant [1], a shift in hue and/or parallel processed hues
accompany each perceptual instant, adding or subtracting
to overall physiological bioresonance with the environment.

One may ask, "What happens with memory?", and this is a
valid question, considering where all the records of the
physiological bioresonances "get stored". Yet it is less
important that all of this information does get stored,
than it is for developing the ability to recall any
particular sequence of physiological bioresonances that
are best suited to handle some current environmental con-
dition that threatens our livelihood as "creatures of
comfort". Therefore, we continually seek the comfortable
confines of deltronic awareness, which would enable us
to have almost instant access to the most healthy
"memory water", in order that all of the most important
hues keep us balanced exactly between the "red and the
blue". The various hues, therefore, can only represent
for the most part, different levels of intensity for red
and blue pole states, with each intensity calibrated to
act as a superpositioned pilot or subsummated (phase
enveloped) pilot:

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=pulsewave.GIF

For angular modulation, or phase modulation, the phase
modulation index is denoted by (PM), or delta theta, where
theta is the phase deviation of the carrier caused by the
modulating signal. If delta theta=beta=delta f_peak/(mue),
where beta is the argument of the Bessel Function of the
first kind of order n where n is an integer and described
by J_0(beta), J_1(beta), J_2(beta), J_3(beta)...J_n(beta),
and "mue" is the modulation signal frequency in Hz., the
value of these Bessel Functions is representative of the
magnitude of the signal's sidebands plus and minus n.

The carrier frequency becomes represented by setting n = 0.
Filter banks are added in order to keep the carrier fre-
quency from being subject to gaussian noise. In fact, the
phase carrier-to-noise and signal-to-noise ratios are
"pink filtered".

The phase carrier-to-noise value keeps the circuit tuned
to a specific center frequency, while the phase signal-to-
noise envelope ratio allows filtering of harmonics within
a specified bandwidth. The specified bandwidth can be de-
termined by power summation because the signal energy is
proportional to the square of the Bessel coefficients
included in the summation. The required bandwidth can be
determined for a particular efficiency:

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=design6.jpg

where "beta" in this case is the phase modulation index or
the carrier frequency phase deviation (peak) in radians, n
is the order of the Bessel Function [2] and mue is the modu-
lation signal frequency in Hz.

The bandwidth requirements for phase modulation follow
Carson's rule: B_IF = 2(beta + 2)f_m, where B_IF is the
IF bandwidth, beta is the modulation index for phase modula-
tion, or the carrier frequency phase deviation (peak) in
radians, and f_m is the modulating frequency (highest),
with 2<beta<10.

[1] It is the pitch resolution threshold of human hearing
which "colors" the types and shadows of human conscious-
ness, but it is also a pole regressive "phase conjugated"
"color transmission" which has the potential for trans-
missions within the edge of consciousness (1/16th of a tone
on the chromatic scale) for deltronic phase lock.

What represents a phase conjugated "color" transmission
in the deltronic wave state are the prenatal ear canal
transmissions that are more closely related to magneto-
somic or crystallographic magnetite trans-DNA programming
instructions during the prenatal period, or ZERO TIME.
These transmissions can be altered by adding or deleting
the number of silent intervals for each wave period.
A time domain analysis then scales the amplitude with 3
bit sampling in order to keep the phase space proportional
for each pitch.

[2]

Beta...Jn=0 Jn=1 Jn=2 Jn=3 Jn=4 Jn=5 Jn=6 Jn=7 Jn=8 Jn=9 Jn=10
0.0....1.00
0.2....0.99 0.10
0.4....0.96 0.20 0.02
0.6....0.91 0.29 0.04
0.8....0.85 0.37 0.08 0.01
1.0....0.77 0.44 0.11 0.02
1.2....0.67 0.50 0.16 0.03 0.01
1.4....0.57 0.54 0.21 0.05 0.01
1.6....0.46 0.57 0.26 0.07 0.01
1.8....0.34 0.58 0.31 0.10 0.02
2.0....0.22 0.58 0.35 0.13 0.03 0.01
2.2....0.11 0.56 0.40 0.16 0.05 0.01
2.4....0.00 0.52 0.43 0.20 0.06 0.02
2.6...-0.10 0.47 0.46 0.24 0.08 0.02 0.01
2.8...-0.19 0.41 0.48 0.27 0.11 0.03 0.01
3.0...-0.26 0.34 0.49 0.31 0.13 0.04 0.01
3.2...-0.32 0.26 0.48 0.34 0.16 0.06 0.02
3.4...-0.36 0.18 0.47 0.37 0.19 0.07 0.02 0.01
3.6...-0.39 0.10 0.44 0.40 0.22 0.09 0.03 0.01
3.8...-0.40 0.01 0.41 0.42 0.25 0.11 0.04 0.01
4.0...-0.40-0.07 0.36 0.43 0.28 0.13 0.05 0.02
4.2...-0.38-0.14 0.31 0.43 0.31 0.16 0.06 0.02 0.01
4.4...-0.34-0.20 0.25 0.43 0.34 0.18 0.08 0.03 0.01
4.6...-0.30-0.26 0.18 0.42 0.36 0.21 0.09 0.03 0.01
4.8...-0.24-0.30 0.12 0.40 0.38 0.23 0.11 0.04 0.01
5.0...-0.18-0.33 0.05 0.36 0.39 0.26 0.13 0.05 0.02 0.01
5.2...-0.11-0.34-0.02 0.33 0.40 0.29 0.15 0.07 0.02 0.01
5.4...-0.04-0.35-0.09 0.28 0.40 0.31 0.18 0.08 0.03 0.01
5.6....0.03-0.33-0.15 0.23 0.39 0.33 0.20 0.09 0.04 0.01
5.8....0.09-0.31-0.20 0.17 0.38 0.35 0.22 0.11 0.05 0.02 0.01
6.0....0.15-0.28-0.24 0.11 0.36 0.36 0.25 0.13 0.06 0.02 0.01
6.2....0.20-0.23-0.28 0.05 0.33 0.37 0.27 0.15 0.07 0.03 0.01
6.4....0.24-0.18-0.30-0.01 0.29 0.37 0.29 0.17 0.08 0.03 0.01
6.6....0.27-0.12-0.31-0.06 0.25 0.37 0.31 0.19 0.10 0.04 0.01
6.8....0.29-0.07-0.31-0.12 0.21 0.36 0.33 0.21 0.11 0.05 0.02
7.0....0.30 0.00-0.30-0.17 0.16 0.35 0.34 0.23 0.13 0.06 0.02
7.2....0.30 0.05-0.28-0.21 0.11 0.33 0.35 0.25 0.15 0.07 0.03
7.4....0.28 0.11-0.25-0.24 0.05 0.30 0.35 0.27 0.16 0.08 0.04
7.6....0.25 0.16-0.21-0.27 0.00 0.27 0.35 0.29 0.18 0.10 0.04
7.8....0.22 0.20-0.16-0.29-0.06 0.23 0.35 0.31 0.20 0.11 0.05
8.0....0.17 0.23-0.11-0.29-0.11 0.19 0.34 0.32 0.22 0.13 0.06
8.2....0.12 0.26-0.06-0.29-0.15 0.14 0.32 0.33 0.24 0.14 0.07
8.4....0.07 0.27 0.00-0.27-0.19 0.09 0.30 0.34 0.26 0.16 0.08
8.6....0.01 0.27 0.05-0.25-0.22 0.04 0.27 0.34 0.28 0.18 0.10
8.8...-0.04 0.26 0.10-0.22-0.25-0.01 0.24 0.34 0.29 0.20 0.11
9.0...-0.09 0.25 0.14-0.18-0.27-0.06 0.20 0.33 0.31 0.21 0.12
9.2...-0.14 0.22 0.18-0.14-0.27-0.10 0.16 0.31 0.31 0.23 0.14
9.4...-0.18 0.18 0.22-0.09-0.27-0.14 0.12 0.30 0.32 0.25 0.16
9.6...-0.21 0.14 0.24-0.04-0.26-0.18 0.08 0.27 0.32 0.27 0.17
9.8...-0.23 0.09 0.25 0.01-0.25-0.21 0.03 0.25 0.32 0.28 0.19
10.0..-0.25 0.04 0.25 0.06-0.22-0.23-0.01 0.22 0.32 0.29 0.21

American

"The Shadow takes power and people, but it wants more"
- Atlantis Gate