DIRECT v2.0

Jonathan Goff

May 10, 2007, 9:22:37 PM5/10/07
I figured it might be worth mentioning that the team that came up with
DIRECT has now developed a version 2.0 based on the feedback given by
Doug Stanley on Nasaspaceflight.com late last year. I'm not a real
fan of shuttle derived launch vehicles, but their concept of
developing only one new launch vehicle, instead of spending most of
NASA's "exploration" budget over the next 10 years on launch vehicles
is definitely better. I doubt NASA will change its mind this late in
the ballgame, but not because it doesn't make more sense than NASA's
current approach.

http://www.directlauncher.com/

~Jon

Message has been deleted

gaetanomarano

May 11, 2007, 5:41:59 AM5/11/07
On 11 Mag, 03:22, Jonathan Goff <jong...@gmail.com> wrote:
>directlauncher

.
.

MY "Single Launch Vehicles" as published in my website and posted (in
the same days) on many space forums and blogs:

April 12, 2006 "SLV" >>> http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/004.html

May 12, 2006 "FAST-SLV" >>> http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/005_SLVnow.html

May 21, 2006 "SuperSLV" >>> http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/006_superSLV.html

May 27, 2006 "ArianeX" >>> http://www.gaetanomarano.it/articles/007arianeX.html

then...

July 2006 >>> (NASA?) (FAST-SLV-like) "Stumpy"

August 2006 >>> (FAST-SLV-like) "Direct Launcher"

January 2007 >>> NASA (SLV-like) "AresIV"
http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2007/01/02/211318/nasa-quietly-sets-up-budget-for-ares-iv-lunar-crew-launch-vehicle-with-2017-test-flight.html

to-day >>> Direct 2.0

.
.