Wake up Earl !!!!

Philippe Schnoebelen

Dec 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/21/96

Earl,

you blew it once more. Now you'll have to wait until monday before you can
manage to get out of your room and go find a lawyer. When you cowardly
decided to postpone this until monday, you felt immense relief. However,
this short-term benefit will be more than ruined by the massive troubles
you'll face all through the week-end: heightened terrors, more sleep
deprivation, more head-spinning nightmares, more compulsive drinking,
smoking, eating junk food, posting junk thoughts. And monday morning, it
will prove even more difficult to face the problem (I mean, if it is not
already too late :-)

Earl, when you've found a lawyer, please post his/her name.

In the meantime, have sweet nightmares. And a Merry Christmas.

--Philippe

Earl Curley

Dec 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/21/96

Ah the mind of a sick Randi groupie. Their life is meanlingless and
they try to bring everyone down to their perverted levels. I'm really
sorry to disappoint you, Philippe (Randi's favorite bum-boy) but as I
sit here with a room full of friends (yes, gays were welcome to) and as
we take turns answering your pathetic posts, the best and niceiest
Christmas present I've received so far are the papers being delivered to
you and IMAG in the near future. Read and weap you pathetic creature.

Earl Curley
psy...@globalserve.net
http://www.webdesign.ca/

Bruce McNeely

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

Earl Curley writes:
> Ah the mind of a sick Randi groupie. Their life is meanlingless and
> they try to bring everyone down to their perverted levels. I'm really
> sorry to disappoint you, Philippe (Randi's favorite bum-boy) but as I
> sit here with a room full of friends (yes, gays were welcome to) and as
> we take turns answering your pathetic posts, the best and niceiest
> Christmas present I've received so far are the papers being delivered to
> you and IMAG in the near future. Read and weap you pathetic creature.
>
> Earl Curley
> psy...@globalserve.net
> http://www.webdesign.ca/

Isn't it interesting that this " roomful of friends "(gay and otherwise) who are
" taking turns" answering posts are all consistently bad spellers and
writers, and have not a clue about logic.

B. McNeely

LazzWaldo

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

Earl "voted most popular with hosiery!" Curley lisped:

>but as I
>sit here with a room full of friends (yes, gays were welcome to)

Why does the image of a person infinitely uglier and more awkward than Mr.
Bean come to mind, sitting in a room strewn with crumpled printouts, empty
cola cans, smashed beer bottles, and greasy pizza boxes? The chairs are
arranged in a circle, with Earl in one of them, wearing 3 day old boxer
shorts. On each of the other chairs is a sock puppet, with those silly
googly eyes and a name tag scotch-taped on them. One of the sock puppets
has a gay chat line ad from a sleazy weekly paper scotch taped to the back
of its' chair. Wow, Earl, you sure are "with" the 90's with your
tolerance!

Jim Jonas

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

In article <19961222093...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

lazz...@aol.com (LazzWaldo) wrote:

> Why does the image of a person infinitely uglier and more awkward than Mr.
> Bean come to mind, sitting in a room strewn with crumpled printouts, empty
> cola cans, smashed beer bottles, and greasy pizza boxes? The chairs are
> arranged in a circle, with Earl in one of them, wearing 3 day old boxer
> shorts. On each of the other chairs is a sock puppet, with those silly
> googly eyes and a name tag scotch-taped on them. One of the sock puppets
> has a gay chat line ad from a sleazy weekly paper scotch taped to the back
> of its' chair. Wow, Earl, you sure are "with" the 90's with your
> tolerance!

That is without a doubt the best evidence of remote viewing that I've
ever witnessed. Have you thought about applying for Randi's prize? I
feel sure that if you could just fill in a few details (like the names on
the sock puppets for example) you'd have it locked up. Now, of course, we
may have to wait for the reports of the court-appointed psychiatrists and
background investigators to be presented before your claim can be formally
certified but I have no doubt that you've hit the nail on the head with
this one.

By the way, since the 'bad' sock puppet crumpled in the corner is
undoubtedly named 'Randi' I'd suggest focusing on the names of the ones in
the circle. Best skip over the obvious. More impressive that way.

-Jim Jonas

Philippe Schnoebelen

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

lazz...@aol.com (LazzWaldo) writes:

> The chairs are
> arranged in a circle, with Earl in one of them, wearing 3 day old boxer
> shorts. On each of the other chairs is a sock puppet, with those silly
> googly eyes and a name tag scotch-taped on them.

Lying in the middle of this circle are other puppets with names like Randi,
Pope Charles, twitch, etc. They are completely devastated after sustaining
numerous stampede. They carries disgusting burns. They are transpierced
by hundred of needles (Earl, watch your steps). Some have been ripped open
by Earl's own teeths (don't anyone touch them, you could get rabid.)

Earl, when I have had my own head severed, I did not notice it !!

--Philippe

Bob Casanova

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

On Sat, 21 Dec 1996 19:36:23 +0000, in sci.skeptic, Earl Curley
<psy...@globalserve.net> wrote:

>Philippe Schnoebelen wrote:
>>
>> Earl,
>>
>> you blew it once more. Now you'll have to wait until monday before you can
>> manage to get out of your room and go find a lawyer. When you cowardly
>> decided to postpone this until monday, you felt immense relief. However,
>> this short-term benefit will be more than ruined by the massive troubles
>> you'll face all through the week-end: heightened terrors, more sleep
>> deprivation, more head-spinning nightmares, more compulsive drinking,
>> smoking, eating junk food, posting junk thoughts. And monday morning, it
>> will prove even more difficult to face the problem (I mean, if it is not
>> already too late :-)
>>
>> Earl, when you've found a lawyer, please post his/her name.
>>
>> In the meantime, have sweet nightmares. And a Merry Christmas.
>>
>> --Philippe
>

>Ah the mind of a sick Randi groupie. Their life is meanlingless and
>they try to bring everyone down to their perverted levels. I'm really

>sorry to disappoint you, Philippe (Randi's favorite bum-boy) but as I

>sit here with a room full of friends (yes, gays were welcome to)

Classic Earl: post the phrase "bum-boy" and a welcome to all his gay
friends in the same sentence, and *never* notice the irony.

Oh, and BTW: "...welcome to"...what?

and as
>we take turns answering your pathetic posts, the best and niceiest
>Christmas present I've received so far are the papers being delivered to
>you and IMAG in the near future. Read and weap you pathetic creature.

Or "weed and reep"; oops, no, that's gardening...

(Note followups, if any)

Bob C.

"No one's life, liberty or property is safe while
the legislature is in session." - Mark Twain

Bob Casanova

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

On 22 Dec 1996 03:34:27 GMT, in sci.skeptic,
bmcn...@commpass.awinc.com (Bruce McNeely) wrote:

>Earl Curley writes:
>> Ah the mind of a sick Randi groupie. Their life is meanlingless and
>> they try to bring everyone down to their perverted levels. I'm really
>> sorry to disappoint you, Philippe (Randi's favorite bum-boy) but as I

>> sit here with a room full of friends (yes, gays were welcome to) and as

>> we take turns answering your pathetic posts, the best and niceiest
>> Christmas present I've received so far are the papers being delivered to
>> you and IMAG in the near future. Read and weap you pathetic creature.
>>

>Isn't it interesting that this " roomful of friends "(gay and otherwise) who are
>" taking turns" answering posts are all consistently bad spellers and
>writers, and have not a clue about logic.

And none of them mind his constant references to "fags" and
"bum-boys". Of course, sock puppets usually don't complain much...

>B. McNeely

Steven C. Slawin

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

In article <32BC3C...@globalserve.net>, psy...@globalserve.net
says...

>sit here with a room full of friends

I find this claim as difficult to believe as your claim of psychic
abilities.

George Black

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

In article <59idng$g...@krypto.zippo.com>,

The room is big enough for the central performer.
It is a very small room.
There is a porcelain throne at one end of the room.
There is a lock.
It operates from the outside.
Sort of like the old TRS80 game Asylum.

If this was my sig it would be here.
Regards

George

Travis Stone

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

LazzWaldo (lazz...@aol.com) wrote:

> Why does the image of a person infinitely uglier and more awkward than Mr.
> Bean come to mind, sitting in a room strewn with crumpled printouts, empty
> cola cans, smashed beer bottles, and greasy pizza boxes?

I OBJECT! I OBJECT! By God, I OBJECT!!!!

Comparing someone like Curley to Mr. Bean is an insult to the
latter---Mr. Bean, while not the smartest guy in the world, is almost
always cheerful, happy-go-lucky, and inoffensive to others!

karl mamer

Dec 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/24/96

Earl Curley <psy...@globalserve.net> writes:

> they try to bring everyone down to their perverted levels. I'm really
> sorry to disappoint you, Philippe (Randi's favorite bum-boy) but as I

URL, no one older than 12 thinks being called "gay" is that potent
of an insult. I'm not sure why you pepper your messages with
such references but it's quite beneath you.

--
"BTW please have your chimp give me a call one day."
- Bob Allisat

Visit the Conspiracy Arc-Hive!
http://www.netizen.org/Arc-Hive

Jim Jonas

Dec 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/24/96

In article <59ol0t$c...@zot.io.org>, kam...@zot.io.org (karl mamer) wrote:

> URL, no one older than 12 thinks being called "gay" is that potent
> of an insult. I'm not sure why you pepper your messages with
> such references but it's quite beneath you.

Judging by his history on sci.skeptic, there isn't much that's beneath
Earl and calling someone 'gay' doesn't even come close. Earl's maximum
depth (if indeed he has one) is far far below that.

-Jim Jonas

Paul Z. Myers

Dec 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/24/96

In article <59ol0t$c...@zot.io.org>, kam...@zot.io.org (karl mamer) wrote:

> Earl Curley <psy...@globalserve.net> writes:
>
> > they try to bring everyone down to their perverted levels. I'm really
> > sorry to disappoint you, Philippe (Randi's favorite bum-boy) but as I
>

> URL, no one older than 12 thinks being called "gay" is that potent
> of an insult. I'm not sure why you pepper your messages with
> such references but it's quite beneath you.

Whoa--this last sentence stopped me cold. I'm trying to imagine something
that is "quite beneath" Earl Curley...and it is beyond the scope of my
imagination. Dare I ask that you give an illustrative example of something
to which even Curley would not stoop? Or would such a thing be totally
inappropriate for a friendly family-oriented newsgroup like sci.skeptic?

--
Paul Myers Department of Biology
my...@netaxs.com Temple University

Earl Curley

Dec 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/24/96

karl mamer wrote:

> Earl Curley <psy...@globalserve.net> writes:
>
> > they try to bring everyone down to their perverted levels. I'm really
> > sorry to disappoint you, Philippe (Randi's favorite bum-boy) but as I
>
> URL, no one older than 12 thinks being called "gay" is that potent
> of an insult. I'm not sure why you pepper your messages with
> such references but it's quite beneath you.
>
> --
> "BTW please have your chimp give me a call one day."
> - Bob Allisat
>
> Visit the Conspiracy Arc-Hive!
> http://www.netizen.org/Arc-Hive

Karl simply put, I'm not dealing with rational men nor human beings.
The few posters who flood these NGs are nothing but the scum of the
earth and factually my disrespect for "their kind" should not go
unobserved.

Bob Casanova

Dec 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/25/96

On 24 Dec 1996 08:15:09 -0500, in sci.skeptic, kam...@zot.io.org
(karl mamer) wrote:

>Earl Curley <psy...@globalserve.net> writes:
>
>> they try to bring everyone down to their perverted levels. I'm really
>> sorry to disappoint you, Philippe (Randi's favorite bum-boy) but as I
>
>URL, no one older than 12 thinks being called "gay" is that potent
>of an insult. I'm not sure why you pepper your messages with
>such references but it's quite beneath you.

Don't be silly, Karl; this is *Earl Curley*! *Nothing* is beneath him.

>--
>"BTW please have your chimp give me a call one day."
> - Bob Allisat
>
>Visit the Conspiracy Arc-Hive!
>http://www.netizen.org/Arc-Hive

(Note followups, if any)

Bob Casanova

Dec 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/25/96

On Tue, 24 Dec 1996 12:47:41 -0500, in sci.skeptic, my...@netaxs.com
(Paul Z. Myers) wrote:

>In article <59ol0t$c...@zot.io.org>, kam...@zot.io.org (karl mamer) wrote:
>
>> Earl Curley <psy...@globalserve.net> writes:
>>
>> > they try to bring everyone down to their perverted levels. I'm really
>> > sorry to disappoint you, Philippe (Randi's favorite bum-boy) but as I
>>
>> URL, no one older than 12 thinks being called "gay" is that potent
>> of an insult. I'm not sure why you pepper your messages with
>> such references but it's quite beneath you.
>

>Whoa--this last sentence stopped me cold. I'm trying to imagine something
>that is "quite beneath" Earl Curley...and it is beyond the scope of my
>imagination. Dare I ask that you give an illustrative example of something
>to which even Curley would not stoop? Or would such a thing be totally
>inappropriate for a friendly family-oriented newsgroup like sci.skeptic?

I would bet that such a thing, assuming it existed (and I'd want the
usual "extraordinary evidence" for such a low-probability item), would
be out of place on alt.gerbil.dahmer.madonna.sex.snuff.bondage. But I
could be mistaken...

>--
>Paul Myers Department of Biology
>my...@netaxs.com Temple University
>http://fishnet.bio.temple.edu/ Philadelphia, PA 19122

(Note followups, if any)

Earl Curley

Dec 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/25/96

Jim Jonas wrote:

> In article <59ol0t$c...@zot.io.org>, kam...@zot.io.org (karl mamer) wrote:
>
> > URL, no one older than 12 thinks being called "gay" is that potent
> > of an insult. I'm not sure why you pepper your messages with
> > such references but it's quite beneath you.
>
> Judging by his history on sci.skeptic, there isn't much that's beneath
> Earl and calling someone 'gay' doesn't even come close. Earl's maximum
> depth (if indeed he has one) is far far below that.
>
> -Jim Jonas

We're not talking gay here, we're talking FAGs. You know. The lowest
of the low. Even the gay community who I support strongly in Ontario
are fed up with the FAGs. The regular posters who lie, misconstrue,
make up every conceavable misconception are doing it for a purpose. I
love my gay friends and we have spent years and hours developing our
friendships. I'm as straight as one can be and they taught me to accept
them as my equals. But as to "The Randi Fags" they sicken me without a
doubt and they do my friends as well. For the all those who are in the
gay community, we aren't dealing with rational individuals here, they
are the bottom of the barrel and it's time to let the world know where
you all stand, and you know it.

Jim Jonas

Dec 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/26/96

> Jim Jonas wrote:
> >... there isn't much that's beneath

> > Earl and calling someone 'gay' doesn't even come close.

> We're not talking gay here, we're talking FAGs. You know. The lowest
> of the low. Even the gay community who I support strongly in Ontario
> are fed up with the FAGs. ...
> Earl Curley

Once again I stand in awe of the Master. The way that Earl so
consistently provides evidence to not only refute his own assertions
(often in the same post) and but to support the statements of his
detractors while trying to do the opposite is a never ending source of
amazement to me. I can't wait to see this guy give his 'evidence' in
front of a judge. I don't care what else is happening, I'm going to the
trial.

-Jim Jonas

twi...@hub.ofthe.net

Dec 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/26/96

In article <32C080...@globalserve.net>,
Earl Curley <psy...@globalserve.net> wrote:

<snip>

>The lowest
> of the low. Even the gay community who I support strongly in Ontario

> are fed up with the FAGs. The regular posters who lie, misconstrue,
> make up every conceavable misconception are doing it for a purpose.

> <snip>

You mean that even your friends can't stand you?

The normal timeline is:
You lie, we post the references, you lie that they don't exist, we post
the
articles,
you lie about what they clearly mean, we respond with the obvious truth
which
even someone with a learning disability could see, and then you go and
call
us
fags.

You clearly didn't call the CIA a child molester and killer, you libeled
me.

Which should come as no great shock to me as you lie about and libel
eveyone
who disagrees with you.

> Earl 'If you keep killing those children then where will you find more to "play"
with you sicko' Curley
>Non-p...@globalserve.net

Mr. Big

Dec 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/26/96

Earl has never lied or libeled Mr. Big because he is afraid of Mr. Big.
End of story. Good bye Earl.

Steve Terrell

Dec 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/26/96

Earl Curley wrote:

> We're not talking gay here, we're talking FAGs. You know. The lowest

> of the low. Even the gay community who I support strongly in Ontario
> are fed up with the FAGs.

> love my gay friends and we have spent years and hours developing our
> friendships.

> For the all those who are in the

> gay community, we aren't dealing with rational individuals here, they
> are the bottom of the barrel and it's time to let the world know where
> you all stand, and you know it.

> Well I guess I pissed off another Queen. These little fruits of our
> time can't handle getting their own medicine back, I guess.

> I guess I got the queens upset. ROTFL.

...Earl makes his stand on homosexuality clear as mud.

> The few posters who flood these NGs are nothing but the scum of the
> earth and factually my disrespect for "their kind" should not go
> unobserved.

> The only animals being tortured are the sick cookies who frequent these
> NGs, can't understand the truth and who's main purpose in life is to
> prop up someone who's credibility is as low as it can get by distorting
> the truth. Look at the threads people. You all know who they are.

...Earl temporarily forgets how often he posts and reads on the NGs.

Chow,
Steve

Ted Rosen

Dec 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/29/96

Earl Curley <psy...@globalserve.net> wrote:

>We're not talking gay here, we're talking FAGs. You know. The lowest
>of the low. Even the gay community who I support strongly in Ontario
>are fed up with the FAGs.

Earl, you're going to have to pull out your Curley dictionary to
demonstrate your definition. My Webster's Collegiate shows both "fag"
and "faggot" as meaning "homosexual (vulgar)".
Drag-queen columnist Dan Savage has tried to appropriate the terms
"fag" and "faggot" from homophobic users (like yourself) in order to
subvert this commonly used insult. (Letters to Dan all contain the
proud salutation "Hey, Faggot!")

>The regular posters who lie, misconstrue,

>make up every conceavable misconception are doing it for a purpose. I

>love my gay friends and we have spent years and hours developing our
>friendships.

Years. . . hours . . . moments . . . stolen, lucid, ethereal,
wonderful moments.

> I'm as straight as one can be and they taught me to accept
>them as my equals.

You had to be TAUGHT to treat gays as equals? I guess sensitivity and
respect for others doesn't come naturally when one is a gifted
"intuitive".

> But as to "The Randi Fags" they sicken me without a
>doubt and they do my friends as well.

No one here has ever "do(ne)" any of your friends. We prefer to call
it "passionate lovemaking".
BTW, why this obsession with homosexuality?
Or is "Randi Fags" the only weak-willed, childish ad hominem you can
muster?

> For the all those who are in the
>gay community, we aren't dealing with rational individuals here, they
>are the bottom of the barrel and it's time to let the world know where
>you all stand, and you know it.

Well, I'm straight but I'll be sure to pass on this mangled bit of
broken prose to the local Gay Rights Alliance. They should be
thrilled.

>Earl "I hate FAGS" Curley
>non-p...@globalserve.net
>http://www.badwebdesign.ca/

Hugh Young

Dec 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/30/96

In <32C080...@globalserve.net> Earl Curley
<psy...@globalserve.net> wrote:

>We're not talking gay here, we're talking FAGs. You know. The
lowest
>of the low.

No, I don't know. Please enlighten me. What is the difference between
gay and FAGs. Is it an acronym? (Fabulously Active Guys? Fashionably
Attired Gentlemen? I give up.)

> Even the gay community who I support strongly in Ontario
>are fed up with the FAGs.

This sentence doesn't ring true. "Even"? Is Earl suggesting that gay
people might hold back from being fed up with the lowest of the low?

> The regular posters who lie, misconstrue,
>make up every conceavable misconception are doing it for a purpose.

Earl is the only one of those on this ng. This sentence doesn't seem
to belong here.

>love my gay friends and we have spent years and hours

but no months or seconds?

>developing our
>friendships.
[Ring!] "Hello?" "Hi, Bruce, it's Earl here. Got an hour? I want to
develop our friendship." "Sure thing, Earl, be right over."

> I'm as straight as one can be

The last person who said this in public was Jason Donovan. He went
on: "I surf, and that's about as masculine as you can get." The gay
community worldwide has been laughing at him ever since.

>and they taught me to accept
>them as my equals.

No way is EGC my equal.

> But as to "The Randi Fags" they sicken me without a

>doubt and they do my friends as well. For the all those who are in

the
>gay community, we aren't dealing with rational individuals here,
they
>are the bottom of the barrel and it's time to let the world know
where
>you all stand, and you know it.

This seems to be a new definition of words (a characteristic of
raving loonies). Apparently anyone who is sceptical of EGC's powers
or truthfulness qualifies as a "Randi Fag" regardless of their sexual
orientation. I am reminded of Lou Sheldon claiming that AIDS spread
"into" the heterosexual population by gay men having anal intercourse
with (presumably female) prostitutes, as though gayness was defined
by orifices, not gender.

Someone was asking what gay people think of this kind of ranting of
Earl's. Actually I find it quite encouraging. If anyone as obviously
nuts as this is a homophobe, that helps make homophobia less
respectable.

--
Hugh Young, Pukerua Bay, Nuclear-free Aotearoa / NEW ZEALAND
Only four years to the millenium!