Gravity-NEUTRALIZING Air/Spacecraft

mce...@cnsvax.uwec.edu

May 3, 1993, 10:20:32 PM5/3/93

The ZERO/REDUCED-Gravity Chamber described below has obvious potential
applications for Chemistry, Biology, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Medical
Research, etc., allowing experiments which now can be done ONLY on the Space
Shuttle, AT GREAT EXPENSE!

Gravity-NEUTRALIZING Air/Spacecraft
or ZERO/REDUCED-Gravity Chamber

NASA should build an experimental spacecraft based on
U.S. Patent #3,626,605 [$3.00 per complete copy from U.S.
Patent Office, 2021 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Arlington, VA
22202; correct 7-digit patent number required. Or try
getting it via your local public or university library's
inter-library loan dept..], titled "METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR
GENERATING A SECONDARY GRAVITATIONAL FORCE FIELD", awarded to
Inventor Henry W. Wallace on Dec. 14, 1971.

In the patent, Figs. 7A and 7B are basically side views
of a gravity-NEUTRALIZING FLYING SAUCER, or, if anchored to
the ground, a ZERO-GRAVITY CHAMBER [which could have MANY
possible GROUND-level applications for science, medicine,
manufacturing, etc.]. Each oval diagram shows a motor
spinning a central disc at a very high speed, about 28,000
RPM, and also rotating two other discs sandwiched around the
first disc, via gears, at a much slower speed, perhaps 2,800
RPM, in the opposite direction. The two outer discs have
extensions [counter-balanced via off-center axis] that, as
they rotate, alternately make contact with two wide
extensions from opposite walls of the spacecraft. The
central disc should have shallow spiral-shaped grooves on
both sides for air-bearings, to allow the needed very close
contact with the two outer discs.

I should clarify that each of the two outer discs has
ONLY ONE [counter-balanced] extension, each one pointed
opposite (180 degrees) the extension of the other disc.

VERY CLOSE CONTACT must be made as the disc extensions
slide past the wall extensions in order to conduct the
"Kinemassic" Energy (term coined by the Inventor) from the
discs to the walls in an ALTERNATING CIRCULATION.

The most important factor making it work is that the
discs, extensions, and outer walls of the spacecraft MUST be
made of any material(s) in which a very large majority of the
atoms are of isotopes having "HALF-INTEGRAL ATOMIC SPINS",
such as copper (3/2). All other parts, etc., should have a
minority of such atoms. [See the appropriate column of the
table of isotopes in the latest edition of "The Handbook of
Chemistry and Physics."]

Experimenters should use one motor to spin the center
disc [Start small, such as only two feet in diameter.], and a
2ND SEPARATE motor to rotate the two outer discs, so their
relative speeds can be varied to establish the needed
conditions for PROPULSION of the spacecraft via "NEGATIVE
WEIGHT" (with the spacecraft's "Kinemassic" field PUSHING
AGAINST the earth's gravitational field, etc.).

If we have to put up a space station, establish Moon
bases, go to Mars, rendezvous with comets, etc., WHY DO IT
THE HARD WAY?!

Your favorite university or research company could make
a BIG NAME for itself by making a small model of this work.

For more information, answers to your questions, etc.,
please consult my CITED SOURCES (PATENT copy, reference book).

UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this
IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED.

Robert E. McElwaine
B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC

John Mechalas

May 3, 1993, 10:55:15 PM5/3/93
In article <1993May3.2...@cnsvax.uwec.edu> mce...@cnsvax.uwec.edu writes:

<Crow> Joel! Tom! He's back!
<Joel> We just can't get enough of him..
<Tom> Speak for yourself, pink boy!

> The ZERO/REDUCED-Gravity Chamber described below

<Tom> is pretty darn silly

> has obvious potential
>applications for Chemistry, Biology, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Medical
>Research,

<Joel> Science Fiction, Fantasy...

> etc., allowing experiments which now can be done ONLY on the Space
>Shuttle, AT GREAT EXPENSE!
>

> Gravity-NEUTRALIZING Air/Spacecraft
> or ZERO/REDUCED-Gravity Chamber

<Tom> Well...is it a Gravity neutralizing aircraft, or a gravity neutralizing
spacecraft?
<Crow> Or is it a zero gravity chamber, or a reduced gravity chamber?
<Joel> You silly bots! It's ALL these things, and MORE!

> NASA should build an experimental spacecraft based on
> U.S. Patent #3,626,605

<Joel> After all, we all know how feasible most patent ideas are.
<Tom> My favorite one was the "Electronic Snore Suppressor" that
gives you electric shocks when you start snoring.
<Joel> Do you mean it suppresses electronic snores, or does it suppress
snores electronically?
<Tom> Joel, please...
<Joel> Sorry, Tom

> [$3.00 per complete copy from U.S.
> Patent Office, 2021 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Arlington, VA
> 22202; correct 7-digit patent number

<Crow> Or a reasonable facsimilie thereof

> required. Or try
> getting it via your local public or university library's
> inter-library loan dept..], titled "METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR
> GENERATING A SECONDARY GRAVITATIONAL FORCE FIELD",

<Tom> Didn't they have these in "Star Trek"?
<Joel> I thought I remembered seeing one in "Rocketship X-M"
<Crow> No...that was just lousy photography.

> awarded to

<Crow> Awarded? Was there a patenet contest that I didn't know about?
<Joel> I think he's just trying to use colorful language, Crow
<Crow> Why start now?

> Inventor Henry W. Wallace on Dec. 14, 1971.
>
> In the patent, Figs. 7A and 7B are basically side views
> of a gravity-NEUTRALIZING FLYING SAUCER,

<Joel> Well, hey! If it can be drawn in 3-views, then....
<All> It must be real!

> or, if anchored to
> the ground, a ZERO-GRAVITY CHAMBER [which could have MANY
> possible GROUND-level applications for science, medicine,
> manufacturing,

<Joel> and lions and tigers and bears...
<All> Oh my!

> etc.]. Each oval diagram shows a motor
> spinning a central disc at a very high speed,

<Tom> Wow! An animated diagram!

> about 28,000
> RPM, and also rotating two other discs sandwiched around the
> first disc, via gears, at a much slower speed, perhaps 2,800
> RPM, in the opposite direction. The two outer discs have
> extensions [counter-balanced via off-center axis] that, as
> they rotate, alternately make contact with two wide
> extensions from opposite walls of the spacecraft. The
> central disc should have shallow spiral-shaped grooves

<Joel> Man..is this a patent for a space ship or a record player?

> on
> both sides for

<Crow> irrigation.

> air-bearings, to allow the needed very close
> contact with the two outer discs.
>
> I should clarify

<Tom> but I won't.

> that each of the two outer discs has
> ONLY ONE

<Joel> Not three, not two, but ONE!

[counter-balanced] extension, each one pointed
> opposite (180 degrees)

<Joel> Multiple choice!
<Tom> Opposite!
<Crow> 180 degrees!
<All> None of the above!

> the extension of the other disc.
>
> VERY CLOSE CONTACT must be made

<Tom> Does this bug you? Does this bug you?..I'm not touching you...

> as the disc extensions
> slide past the wall extensions in order to conduct the
> "Kinemassic" Energy (term coined by the Inventor)

<All> Now *that's* scientific!
<Tom> What the heck is "kinemassic", anyway?
<Crow> And what's a "Sampo"?
<Joel> Will Jason leave Jane to sleep with Mary?
<Tom> And who *did* kill Mr. Peterson?

> from the
> discs to the walls in an ALTERNATING CIRCULATION.

<Tom> Okay...lesse here... "Circulate: 1. To move in a circle, circuit,
or orbit." Now, how in the world can something "alternately" circulate?
<Crow> No one will be admitted during the chilling "alternating" sequence.

> The most important factor making it work is that the
> discs, extensions, and outer walls of the spacecraft MUST be
> made of any material(s)

<Joel> which currently don't exist.

> in which a very large majority of the
> atoms are of isotopes having

<Tom> the letters 'E', 'Q', or 'T' in their name.

> "HALF-INTEGRAL ATOMIC SPINS",
> such as copper (3/2). All other parts, etc., should have a
> minority of such atoms.

<Tom> This sounds like segregation to me.

> [See the appropriate column of the
> table of isotopes in the latest edition of "The Handbook of
> Chemistry and Physics."]

<Joel> Now showing, at a theatre near you.

> Experimenters should use one motor to spin the center
> disc

<Joel> because doing so by hand would take a lot of effort.

> [Start small, such as only two feet in diameter.], and a

<Tom> Two feet in diamater is *small*?
<Joel> Tom...little kids may be reading this...
<Tom> Sorry, Joel

> 2ND SEPARATE motor to rotate the two outer discs, so their
> relative speeds can be varied to establish the needed
> conditions for PROPULSION

<Joel> Do *you* want to acheive the conditions for propulsion?
<All> Sure! We all do!

> of the spacecraft via "NEGATIVE
> WEIGHT" (with the spacecraft's "Kinemassic"

<Joel> There's that word again...
<Crow> I'll bet it's a kind of exercise video!
<Joel> You mean like "Jayne Fonda's Kinemassic Workout"?

> field PUSHING
> AGAINST the earth's gravitational field, etc.).
>
> If we have to put up a space station, establish Moon
> bases, go to Mars, rendezvous with comets, etc., WHY DO IT
> THE HARD WAY?!

<Tom> We do it to annoy YOU, pal!

> Your favorite university or research company could make
> a BIG NAME for itself by making a small model of this work.

<Crow> Yeah...and I bet I know what *kind* of name it would be, too.

> For more information, answers to your questions, etc.,

<Joel> call the Psychic Hotline on 1-800-GET-A-CLU

> please consult my CITED SOURCES (PATENT copy, reference book).
>
> UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this
> IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED.

<Crow> But *not* recommended.

> Robert E. McElwaine
> B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC

<Joel> It's time to go guys...
<Tom> Yeah, and the sooner the better...

1....2....3....4....5....6....G

<Joel> What do you think, Sirs?

--
John Mechalas \ If you think my opinions are Purdue's, then
mech...@expert.cc.purdue.edu \ you vastly overestimate my importance.

Dave Van Domelen

May 3, 1993, 11:16:59 PM5/3/93
Did someone beat this guy over the head with _Three-Fisted Tales of "Bob"_?
There's a whole bibliography of things like Larsonian Physics and agrav devices
in that book. Whatta maroon.
Dave Van Domelen, "So, think yer a smart monkey defying gravity? BAF!"