www.imaginaryplaymates.com Did you ever have imaginary friends?

The One and Only Nevada John

May 2, 2007, 11:28:07 PM5/2/07
www.imaginaryplaymates.com
I have been for a number of years interested in imaginary friends ever since
a friends child introduced me to several of hers and we had a tea party. I
never had one but realised these are an integral part of a lot of children's
lives. I asked around and received numerous accounts of these and set about
taking note of them for a study and or book. In the latter part of last year
I set about making my own website. Its a little cheesy and when I get round
to it will look a lot better, but has a section where people can enter there
stories and I can post them up. So if you do have a story and would like it
posted on a sole source and indeed read others stories please feel free to
visit. www.imaginaryplaymates.com.
thanks
andrew

Have you fed your imaginary friend today?
www.imaginaryplaymates.com

--
Andrew Carson

Have you fed your imaginary friend today?
www.imaginaryplaymates.com

Off topic,
This forum is about Bigfoot and UFO's and not pseudoscience.
ISP notified.

brad

May 2, 2007, 11:58:46 PM5/2/07
"The One and Only Nevada John" <Nevada John Hurst> wrote in message

> Have you fed your imaginary friend today?
> www.imaginaryplaymates.com
>
> Off topic,
> This forum is about Bigfoot and UFO's and not pseudoscience.
> ISP notified.

Good catch- but you forgot about the mandatory challenge to the pajama fight
at Kicks! Located in Corpus Christi, TX.

Refractorygod
alt.bigfoot.research founder and moderator

The One and Only Nevada John

May 3, 2007, 1:05:02 AM5/3/07

LMFAO!
Skybitch is reading this and is pissed because I kick his pansy ass every
time I post.
His mother uses a feather and he uses the whole chicken.
They do retinal scans on everyone who signs up here doncha know. It is a
dangerous board run by CIA Operatives.
Hey skytard,I think I'll move into your tight asscave now.
OpenWide CardTrick