Theory Of Repairing Criminal Minds

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Dec 16, 2002, 5:32:58 PM12/16/02
Theory Of Repairing Criminal Minds

Impossibility Of Repairing Criminal Minds

The problem is, indeed, that Criminal Minds do not want to be
repaired, except as a pretense if that suits their desires or
circumstances (they can pretend to want to be repaired, but that
pretense itself is a criminal impulse of them ...to hide their
condition the better and be more clever and undetected in their
activities of destroying others).

They are very "happy" with being criminal, they have been made to
greatly enjoy being Criminal Minds. They secretly sneer at and try
to destroy, by any means at all, anybody who would want to
understand them, let alone someone who would try to repair them.

That's the level of mutilation that you are looking at.

The above paragraph is maybe of general interest. The following text,
I have preceded with these notes:

[Note: This is all highly technical, and I post it just to
be somewhat in sequence, because my following article on
freeing up flows of sexual Energy, happened in time
immediately after I wrote this article below, which I
wrote with the intention to share with you my current
knowledge about the theory of repairing Criminal Minds.]

[Note: In other words, it is not made to be understandable
except when you have been studying and following the
research on this subject. With this warning, read all you
want of it.]

Condition Of A Criminal Mind As Shown By Some Of His Activities

The poster in focus is showing a strong but selective lack of
intelligence and strong but selective lack of knowledge about life.
He can write and read fluently, in English, and in his native
language, and in some computer languages.

More precisely then, it is the poster's INTENTION to be selectively
un-intelligent, and it is his INTENTION to not know about the nature
of life (but to know about languages, etc.).

More precisely, it is his intention - and he has some activities for
that - to want OTHERS to selectively not be intelligent and OTHERS to
selectively not know about life, as described well in

'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Truth'
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02090...@posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

More precisely, he wants others to NOT face evil that has been and is
being inflicted on them.

(Most Criminal Minds are quite aware of this level of their
condition.)

More precisely, he wants HIMSELF to not face evil that has been and is
being inflicted on himself.

(They are mostly not aware anymore of this level of their
condition.)

(In fact, most people are made unaware of this level, and so,
all that I write below, might very well be shrouded in the mist
of Unconsciousness for you, even though you do read the words.)

More precisely, he is UNABLE to face and handle evil that has been and
is being inflicted on himself.

(Hardly any awareness of this is present in them, sporadically
so, but they don't like to be reminded of that inability. Yet
it is a very acute and continuous condition they are in.

I have expressed this in other ways, by stating that Criminal
Minds are very intense cowards.)

More precisely, or underlying that, is his condition that he is not
in possession of enough (or maybe not of any) of his own Beauty
Energy in order to defend himself with, in order to be able to stand
up to evil against himself, in order to stand up to Ugliness being
enforced on him and forced from him.
They can't defend themselves at all against Ugliness, even if they
would want to do so.

(They don't seem to be aware of this - I have never heard any
of them talk about that. Yet I have examined many. They find
it so natural to grab and claim the Beauty Energy of others
and use it as their own - or else they are envious and want to
destroy what they can't get by mental force.

They don't seem to experience the lack of their own Beauty
Energy, nor their eternal loss of it. It is as if they never
knew that it is possible to generate and enjoy one's own
Beauty, and it is as if they never knew, that whatever they
once generated, WAS their own Beauty.

As you can see in one newsgroup, a handful of very different
guys, guys with rather a high endowment of native Beauty
Energy, and who have not been mutilated too severely, can
stand up more or less to the evil [meaning the evil and
ugliness of L. Ron Hubbard, that is] discussed there.)

Theory of Remedy of Criminal Minds

So, I suppose you have to have a Criminal Mind go through (let him
uncover, look at, face, 'emote' [have emotions] about, and have him
reject destructive decisions embedded in) much of the large amounts
of Unconsciousness, of Ugliness, of Euphoria, and of Pain or Hate,
that he has put into each of those levels, of each 'more-precisely'
level, described above).

And I suppose you have to have a Criminal Mind go through much of the
large amounts of Unconsciousness, of Ugliness, of Euphoria, and of
Pain or Hate that others have put into him in various situations.

And I suppose you have to have a Criminal Mind go through much of the
large amounts of Unconsciousness, of Ugliness, of Euphoria, and of
Pain or Hate that others have put into others and into themselves
and that he has been witness of, or the agent or cause of, on each
level above.

And at some time, maybe in the beginning, maybe at the end, or maybe
all the time, I don't know currently, he has to find and get back
some of his own Beauty Energy. If he can identify it at all as his
own when he encounters it. And if he at all manages to not use it
for revenge and hate and dominating others, when a bit of his own
returns to him.

While the levels above are unburdened of Unconsciousness, of Ugliness,
of Euphoria, and of Pain or Hate, this should anyway naturally
result in some minor return of his own Beauty Energy (hopefully),
whether he knows what Beauty Energy is or not. But again, it is
highly doubtful whether he will us it for good, rather than for
dominating all other criminal minds and become more cleverly evil
than they.

Now if you think I am talking only about the present life time of the
person(s) discussed, then you should maybe become a therapist for
animals or an animal trainer, join the circus or go and pursue a
professional tennis career, because criminals were not made in their
present life time, but very, very many life times ago when they lost
most of their own soul, their ability to create and place their own
Beauty.
And the only thing they "know," is that they can only pretend to
themselves to be Beautiful, and have others believe it, but they
have no awareness of ever having been Beautiful by themselves, or
even of any desire to be "what they are not and never were."

Use Of The Theory For Victims Of Criminal Minds

But there are the problems of decent people - due to their inevitable
contact with Criminal Minds.

And there are the severe problems of people who have been victimized
or driven into crime by Criminal Minds.

These problems are shadows of the condition of Criminal Minds, and so
the data above could be well used to free or unburden the victims of
criminal minds from the taints and stains they have incurred or had
to endure.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet