In Wednesday evening's episode of Philosophy in Action Radio, I'll
discuss "DiSC Personality Types" with Santiago Valenzuela and live
DiSC is a personality profile system that uses four basic profiles:
Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, Conscientiousness. You can use it
to understand yourself better, capitalize on your strengths,
compensate for your weaknesses, and communicate and collaborate with
If you're not familiar with DiSC, see my introductory blog post:
* What: Philosophy in Action Radio Show
* Who: Dr. Diana Hsieh with Santiago Valenzuela and live callers
* When: Wednesday, 11 July 2012 at 6 pm PT / 7 pm MT / 8 pm CT / 9 pm
* Where: http://www.PhilosophyInAction.com/live
If you attend the live show, you can share your experiences and ask
questions by calling the show or via the text chat. If you miss the
live broadcast, you'll find the audio recording of the whole episode,
as well as individual questions, posted to the episode's archive
From that page, you can post comments on the questions before or after
Philosophy in Action Radio broadcasts live every Wednesday evening and
Sunday morning. Take a peek at the Episodes on Tap –
http://www.philosophyinaction.com/upcoming – for the scoop on upcoming
In the meantime...
* Connect With Us: http://www.philosophyinaction.com/connect/ – Keep
informed via our social media, newsletter, RSS feeds, and more.
* Peruse the Advice Radio Archives: http://www.philosophyinaction.com/archive/
– Listen to past shows and peruse questions by topic.
* Vote on the Queue: http://www.philosophyinaction.com/queue/ – Submit
and vote on questions for upcoming episodes.
I hope that you'll join us on Wednesday evening!
-- Diana Hsieh (Ph.D, Philosophy)