Re: Local vs. network file

uBend

Jul 2, 2012, 10:45:47 PM7/2/12
Nine [paul] <n9seve...@gmail.com> played fast and loose
from NNTP-Posting-Host: HenCI89P/9x16w9fdQlY5Q.user.speranza.aioe.org

$$$$From: "Heike.Svensson" <hsvenss0n...@gmail.com>
$$$$Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,sci.physics
$$$$Subject: Re: Tired Gravity. =?UTF-8?B?77u/77u/?=
$$$$Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:53:17 -0400

>What makes this even more amusing /slap

STFU, paul (seamus) kOOk.

Thanks for playing. Here's your booby prize: *PLONK*

--

FYI, CLJP users.
links to the KooK Kamp;

I point to this Paul G Derbyshlre::

http://mushroomobserver.org/observer/show_user/621
http://tinyurl.com/7zyb83e
http://www.facebook.com/pDerbyshlre:2
http://tinyurl.com/75wnvcg

I found Paul Derbyshlre from reading this post, following the trail
from there.
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_
thread/thread/98c5c0b1c07a5ad5/8b0b1ae85061c197?q=Derbyshlre
+group:comp.lang.java.programmer
http://tinyurl.com/7fa6lq9

Paul Derbyshlre outs himself here:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/
msg/90b1ba4e63328fc4?dmode=source
http://tinyurl.com/7bsfkdx

Paul Derbyshlre threatens kooksoot here:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.makers.trumpet/
msg/e206958e6febcd31?dmode=source
http://tinyurl.com/7a22em5

**note**
URLs may be munged to deny the "bad word" rule paul (seamus) arranged with aioe.org
so as to deny the world knowing just who was yanking the collective chain using aioe.org.
Use the tinyURL links where the full link does not work.

j00sUck

Jul 2, 2012, 10:59:59 PM7/2/12
On 02/07/2012 10:45 PM, "uBend", an obvious murphy sock, wrote:
NaN> Nine [paul] <n9seve...@gmail.com> played fast and loose
NaN> from NNTP-Posting-Host: HenCI89P/9x16w9fdQlY5Q.user.speranza.aioe.org

Who is "Nine [paul]", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
that alias.

NaN> $$$$From: "Heike.Svensson" <hsvenss0n...@gmail.com>
NaN> $$$$Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,sci.physics
NaN> $$$$Subject: Re: Tired Gravity. =?UTF-8?B?77u/77u/?=
NaN> $$$$Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:53:17 -0400

What does that have to do with Java, murphy?

NaN> STFU, paul (seamus) kOOk.

Who is "paul (seamus) kOOk", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias. And why don't you practice what you preach, murphy?
What does your foul language have to do with Java, free newsservers, or
physics, murphy?

NaN> Thanks for playing. Here's your booby prize: *PLONK*

In fact, I don't see anything in your post with any apparent
relationship to Java at all, murphy.

"violating one basic rule in continually posting to or creating "off
topic" messages is a violation of group's charters."
--murphy

How ironic.

"I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
cooperation expected in return for what has been many
thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
now it is my Time. ...

You just read my last. ...

For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
with all Life brings you".

/0ut"
--murphy

http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.