Can the tigress change her stripes by stripping ?

Jeff_Relf

Jan 10, 2006, 3:42:56 AM1/10/06

Hi All, There seems to be some argument about what files should be placed
at the start of the disk, i.e. on the outer edge where reads are faster.

MicroSoft's defragmenter, a stripped_down version of DisKeeper,
moved the stuff that Perfect_Disk had placed at the start of the disk
to the middle of my mostly empty disk... 92 percent free.

So what was once a solid block of files at the very start
became two highly separated chunks... _Lengthening_ seek times !
Note, I've selected: Let Perfect_Disk manage all the Layout.INI files.

By the way, I couldn't get Perfect disk's Off_Line defragmenter
to place PageFile.SYS next to my other files, at the start of the disk,
instead it placed it in the middle of my mostly empty disk,
...again, _Lengthening_ seek and write times !

My solution was to:

1. Copy Visual_Studio_2005.ISO, a 2.7 gig file, onto my boot disk, G:\.
2. Use Perfect_Disk to move it to the start of the disk,
where all my other files are... for faster reads and shorter seek times.
3. Delete PageFile.SYS by rebooting.
4. Rename Visual_Studio_2005.ISO to PageFile.SYS.
5. Tell Win_XP that I wanted a fixed_size 2.7 gig paging file,
answering yes to the _Overwrite_ question.

Isn't there an easier way to move PageFile.SYS to the start of the disk ?
Google came up empty.

By the way, in case anyone is following the drama in my life, ha ha,
Ethen and Patinha are two 18 year olds who've been staying with me.
Ethen got Patinha pregant.

I let Patinha destroy Ethen's stuff... she burned it on a large grill.
Why ? I'm not sure. Maybe because Ethen was spending
thousands of dollars every month on drugs and not a dime on rent.

Maybe it was because Ethen was one reason my landlord won't renew my lease,
forcing me to move at the end of this month.
Some people get kicked out for just having cats... my cats were much larger.

Patinha is still with me... yes, I like her _Way_ too much.
A few months ago she got two thousand dollars for
a couple hours of just stripping at this guy's house in Atlantic City,
...holy shit !

My landlord, a strict Muslim from Malaysia, despises her being with me.

Patinha gets about three thousand dollars per month in free drugs.
I don't do drugs myself... never have.
She's been out stealing cars... just for the thrill of it, she says.

So why do I let her stay here and not Ethen ?
She paid no rent either, and there's nothing romantic going on between us.
I'm 46 for God's sake, 1991 was the last time I had or even wanted a date.

Maybe it's because I want to help, she hasn't done speed for over two weeks,
...she's been very sweet and sober... and I couldn't have Ethen here too.
She's been doing only hippie drugs recently, a bit of pot and shrooms.

Shit... I just agreed to let her move with me to my new place,
putting her on the lease... she says she'll pay for it by stripping.
She agreed to keep her low profile... almost no guests.

Hmm... she even wants me to manage her money for her.
Will she actually bring me money ? Will we get booted again ?
Can the tigress change her stripes by stripping ?

Physarum Polycephalum

Jan 10, 2006, 11:43:42 AM1/10/06

"Jeff_Relf" <M...@Privacy.NET> wrote in message

It is not so much how the disk is layed out, but how many times the program
goes to the hard disk. If you are short on memory, 128meg or less, it will
access the HD too often. I would not mess around with pagefile.sys at all.
I would recommend you expand memory to at least 2 gigs, that is where the
bottleneck usually is.

Your second problem it the tigress, you are hosed and don't even know it.
She is corrupt and will use you up, get rid of her. You are enabling her to
stay on drugs and be a stripper, and your fate will be as hers.
(full refund of your money if dissatisfied)

T Wake

Jan 10, 2006, 5:39:43 PM1/10/06

> Hi All, There seems to be some argument about what files should be placed
> at the start of the disk, i.e. on the outer edge where reads are faster.

Just one question for you. Why news://sci.physics ?

Jeff_Relf

Jan 10, 2006, 5:48:18 PM1/10/06

Hi T_Wake, You asked me why I posted this thread to Sci.Physics.

Motly because I know people there
but also because the group knows a lot about computers.

You're the only person to have replied to it in the last 14 hours,
so it's should've been no problem for you to simply ignore it.

T Wake

Jan 10, 2006, 6:28:19 PM1/10/06
"Jeff_Relf" <M...@Privacy.NET> wrote in message

It is little problem for me to ignore it, however I was genuinely curious. I
assumed as you had gone to the effort of sending the message to
news://sci.phyics that there was some physics content.

I notice you have continued to feel there is a need to post to this group
and, again, I ask what you feel the relevance is?

Sometimes I wonder why newgroups have names.

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 10, 2006, 7:07:41 PM1/10/06
T Wake <tasw...@hotmail.com>, the elderly grandpa and unfit
bum-prodder who likes debauched anal defiling with woodpeckers, and
whose partner is a burlap sister with a grisly crave cave, wrote in
<Q6WdnUGNjvu...@pipex.net>:

Say hello to your new friends.

--
Cooking tonight: Tough diseased body parts con repulsive live rat
embryos and quetzal labia conserve accompanied with deeply sun dried

Eric Gisse

Jan 10, 2006, 8:19:09 PM1/10/06

Start a blog so the people on these newsgroups arent subjected to your
off-topic drivel. I would suggest livejournal or blogspot.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 10, 2006, 8:23:00 PM1/10/06

Hi T_Wake, Newsgroups are people, not topics. I suggest you do as I do:

Concentrate on the _Best_... _Ignore_ the rest.

Only the here and now has meaning... the rest is inane.
Just like I'm God to a rat in my maze, I'm a rat in my God's maze.

Listening to Jack_Johnson's _Good_People_:

Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/_Good_People_.MP3

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 10, 2006, 8:23:21 PM1/10/06
Eric Gisse <jow...@gmail.com>, the emaciated itinerant and obtrusive
ganymede who likes inventive fig fondling with rabbits, and whose
partner is a fuckrag with a tender landing strip, wrote in
<1136942349.3...@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:

Your post is off-topic for any number of groups you spat your wad into, shit
for brains. I suggest you fuck right off and die in as horrible manner as
possible.

--
Cooking tonight: Well lousy gnats in barbarous toucan gumboil with corn
conserve with horrifying ligament aside lightly tough used cat litter

T Wake

Jan 11, 2006, 9:59:02 AM1/11/06

> Hi T_Wake, Newsgroups are people, not topics. I suggest you do as I do:

This may come as a big disappointment for you, but news groups are not
people.

nos1eep

Jan 11, 2006, 8:58:20 PM1/11/06
It is further alleged that on or about 11 Jan 2006 01:23:00 GMT, in
alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of Jeff_Relf <M...@Privacy.NET>
spewed the following:

Art class for the bourgeoisies, lab rats for the cat.
--

-nos1eep

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Mark Martin

Jan 11, 2006, 9:29:47 PM1/11/06

If Relf were to take his own advice, he'd have to ignore himself,
with no exceptions.

-Mark Martin

nos1eep

Jan 11, 2006, 9:40:57 PM1/11/06
It is further alleged that on or about 11 Jan 2006 18:29:47 -0800, in
alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of "Mark Martin"
<qed...@hotmail.com> spewed the following:

Fuck, now I gotta sound like a fanboi. I hate you for that. Jeff's got
more going on by accident than you will ever have.
--

-nos1eep

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Mark Martin

Jan 11, 2006, 10:16:42 PM1/11/06

nos1eep wrote:

> Fuck, now I gotta sound like a fanboi. I hate you for that. Jeff's got
> more going on by accident than you will ever have.

Hell, if Relf has anything at all going on it's purely by accident.
He's a confirmed fantasist: Reality just isn't his scene. He dictates
ahead of time which hypothetical reality will coddle him to his
satisfaction ... then decides it's not worth his (*yaaawwwn*) trouble
to subject his masturbatory myths to the risk of falsification.

-Mark Martin

Jeff_Relf

Jan 11, 2006, 11:35:01 PM1/11/06

Hi Too_Much_Gak, a.k.a. No_Sleep, You reluctantly told Mark_Martin:

Jeff's got more going on by accident than you ever will.

Speaking of my incredible luck...
Patinha_Minha cleaned every inch of my room today,
washing all my clothes, bedding, dishes, etc.

I'm going to try to put her on my lease,
it should only be an extra 50 bucks per month.

If my landlord says no, I'll pay my rent the first of every month
and force her to give me one of those 10_Days_To_Comply_Or_Vacate thingies.
...I bet she cashes my checks.

Because, here in liberal Seattle, leases become month_to_month agreements
when they expire... thus falling under Seattle's Just_Cause_Eviction laws.

Then, when/if my landlord gives me the 10_Days_To_Comply_Or_Vacate,
I'll immediately fax her lawyer the message below,
also mailing the fax confirmation to him by US_Mail:

I invite Lina's agents to visit my room at random times, day and night,
to see that no one is smoking and that I'm alone at night.

Also, I'm very inclined to contact the state, local and federal revenue
agents about Panki and Abundio, two of Lina and Sharifah's employees.

I'm also inclined to have my brother_in_law, Warren_Harkcom,
a _Very_ well_estabalished building inspector,
determine if the wiring in Lina's houses are up to code or not.

Then, even if she wins in court, after spending further thousands on me,
I'd love to see her collect... I'm self_employed.

Past Child_Support immediately becomes a Never_Expiring lien,
...so I'm immune to such crap for life, see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Amendment

donsto...@hotmail.com

Jan 11, 2006, 11:51:10 PM1/11/06
Speaking of my incredible luck...
Patinha_Minha clea.......(aleph null)

********************

To quote Spock in an old Star Trek episode:

"Fascinating."

Eric Gisse

Jan 12, 2006, 12:36:56 AM1/12/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:

[snip]

More garbage that doesn't belong in ANY of the groups that you post to.
Get a blog and get the fuck out of USENET.

T Wake

Jan 12, 2006, 5:49:14 AM1/12/06

> Hi Too_Much_Gak, a.k.a. No_Sleep, You reluctantly told Mark_Martin:
>
> Speaking of my incredible luck...

I think you need a new newsgroup

It could be a place where you could muse about all the semi-random,
pointless events that occupy your existence. Now wouldn't that be fantastic.

T Wake

Jan 12, 2006, 5:50:03 AM1/12/06

"Mark Martin" <qed...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> If Relf were to take his own advice, he'd have to ignore himself,
> with no exceptions.

Fortunately_For_Jeff_Relf_He_Rarely_Follows_Any_Advice_Let_Alone_His_Own.

Bob

Jan 12, 2006, 11:32:16 AM1/12/06

If I have 512 MB, and it never all gets used, is it still wise to
upgrade to 2 GB? What is the advantage?

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 12, 2006, 5:30:27 PM1/12/06
Bob <b...@bob.org>, the spindly cadger and thawed out post-operative
transsexual who likes inventive jack hammering with fleas, and whose
partner is a sporting-girl with a big rusty axe wound, wrote in
<dq604q$eih$0...@pita.alt.net>:

> If I have 512 MB, and it never all gets used, is it still wise to
> upgrade to 2 GB? What is the advantage?

You have answered your own question, but only because you have made a
completely fuckwitted assumption.

--
Cooking tonight: Revolting Japanese macaque spinal cord and mountain
beaver spit conserve accompanied by lightly monstrous rectum on top of

nos1eep

Mark Martin

Jan 12, 2006, 9:16:16 PM1/12/06

nos1eep wrote:

> Boring, you are.

Well at least I'm not Relf, i.e., a frivolously selfish control
freak.

-Mark Martin

nos1eep

Jan 12, 2006, 9:30:26 PM1/12/06
It is further alleged that on or about 12 Jan 2006 04:35:01 GMT, in

alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of Jeff_Relf <M...@Privacy.NET>
spewed the following:

The statement was not a compliment, fuckhead, it was worded badly.
This may have been due to the fact that the fucking puppies just ate
my couch.
Cotse. Strangely disconnected, schizophrenic people use Cotse. It's
like a condom for the terminally fearful.
--

-nos1eep

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

nos1eep

Jan 12, 2006, 9:34:34 PM1/12/06
It is further alleged that on or about 11 Jan 2006 21:36:56 -0800, in
alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of "Eric Gisse"
<jow...@gmail.com> spewed the following:

Opinionated little twit aren't you? You're going to grow up to be a
real pain in the ass, someday.
--

-nos1eep

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

relic

Jan 12, 2006, 9:43:19 PM1/12/06

Aren't they cute though...
http://www.designersbestfriend.com/Chewed%20Sofa.jpg

--
They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

nos1eep

Jan 12, 2006, 10:53:27 PM1/12/06
It is further alleged that on or about Fri, 13 Jan 2006 02:43:19 GMT,
in alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of "relic"
<compl...@relic211.cjb.net> spewed the following:

Mine got both arms and one cushion of the couch. They need to die, but
I think I will just sell them to someone with small children.
--

-nos1eep

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Ann

Jan 13, 2006, 2:51:51 PM1/13/06
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:34:34 -0600, nos1eep
<nos1eep_...@mail2southpole.com> wrote:

>It is further alleged that on or about 11 Jan 2006 21:36:56 -0800, in
>alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of "Eric Gisse"
><jow...@gmail.com> spewed the following:
>

>|Jeff_Relf wrote:
>|
>|[snip]
>|
>|More garbage that doesn't belong in ANY of the groups that you post to.
>|Get a blog and get the fuck out of USENET.
>
>Opinionated little twit aren't you? You're going to grow up to be a
>real pain in the ass, someday.

LOL.. you *are* a fanboi!

nos1eep

Jan 13, 2006, 7:37:30 PM1/13/06
It is further alleged that on or about Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:51:51
+0000, in alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of Ann
<m...@privacy.net> spewed the following:

<grin>
Rack and pinion reasoning, but I might be persuaded to be your fanboi,
provided we set up some kind of incentive system.
--

-nos1eep

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Plato

Jan 14, 2006, 1:27:05 AM1/14/06
Eric Gisse wrote:

Please dont feed the trolls.

> More garbage that doesn't belong in ANY of the groups that you post to.
> Get a blog and get the fuck out of USENET.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Plato

Jan 14, 2006, 1:30:59 AM1/14/06
Plato <|@|.|>, the deranged wastrel and thawed out keester bandit who
likes hardhearted crank yanking with eels, and whose partner is a
fancy-woman with a wet bikini bizkit, wrote in
<43c89927$0$4858$bb4e...@newscene.com>:

> Eric Gisse wrote:
>>

> Please dont feed the trolls.

Please dont [sic] plagiarise.

lucid

Jan 14, 2006, 1:40:28 AM1/14/06
Plato wrote:
> Eric Gisse wrote:
>>

> Please dont feed the trolls.

But we are alive too! We need to eat something!

Jeff_Relf

Jan 14, 2006, 2:24:54 AM1/14/06

Hi Plato and Eric_Gisse, Thanks for your ongoing interest in my life.
Sure, all meaning is local... and the rest is inane,
but that doesn't mean Apathy should rule, Empathy still has a place.

Patinha_Minha is being _Wonderful_ to me these days, well and truly,
...but, alas, I can't stand watching her go All_a_Twitter over _Other_ boys,
while her and I are alone for hours together, half naked in my room,
with her 95 pound, 5'2", C cup, gymnist, 18 year old body.

She was recently 85 pounds, by the way,
she gained 10 pounds by not doing speed for almost 3 weeks,
...and she's a couple months pregnant, to boot.

Sure, she can make two thousand dollars stripping for a couple hours,
consume three thousand dollars per month in drugs,
make meth, _Ruthlessly_ kill people and steal endless cars,
...but can she work a boring job ? Somehow I doubt it.

At any rate, although I've had little to no interest in women
since late 1991, I can't stand being around her and not get any _Sex_,
I don't think it's going to work... I should dump her.

John Bailo

Jan 14, 2006, 3:52:52 AM1/14/06
Jeff_Relf wrote:

> At any rate, although I've had little to no interest in women
> since late 1991, I can't stand being around her and not get any _Sex_,
> I don't think it's going to work... I should dump her.

The longer you wait to cash the check, the bigger the return.

Eric Gisse

Jan 14, 2006, 4:05:10 AM1/14/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:
> Hi Plato and Eric_Gisse, Thanks for your ongoing interest in my life.
> Sure, all meaning is local... and the rest is inane,

[snip idiotic relf droppings]

Don't confuse me telling you to shut the fuck up with "interest". I
just want you to get a blog and leave USENET alone.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 14, 2006, 4:20:02 AM1/14/06

Hi John_Bailo, Re: The pain of not fucking Patinha_Minha, You told me:

The longer you wait to cash the check, the bigger the return.

More like: Ya gotta pay the price if ya wanna be nice.
and: No good deed goes unpunished.

Actually, life is quite sweet right now... other than the blue balls.
The future is a bit fuzzy, but one thing's for sure,
she's real fireball and I'm a very laid back sorta guy.

I'll just keep her on a tight leash for now,
which, by the way, is exactly what she's used to.
Incarceration is her natural domain.

donsto...@hotmail.com

Jan 14, 2006, 6:20:00 AM1/14/06
other than the blue balls.

******************

Well, you can always spray-paint them back pink, or whatever color they
were originally.

T Wake

Jan 14, 2006, 7:11:14 AM1/14/06

> Hi Plato and Eric_Gisse, Thanks for your ongoing interest in my life.

Well that is one way you could look at their posts. I suspect, however, they
arent really interested in your life.

> Patinha_Minha is being _Wonderful_ to me these days, well and truly,
> ...but, alas, I can't stand watching her go All_a_Twitter over _Other_
> boys,
> while her and I are alone for hours together, half naked in my room,
> with her 95 pound, 5'2", C cup, gymnist, 18 year old body.

Well, maybe you should remove yourself from the temptation then. If you
genuinely have the self control of a 15 year old and no consideration for
her then you are better away from her.

> She was recently 85 pounds, by the way,
> she gained 10 pounds by not doing speed for almost 3 weeks,
> ...and she's a couple months pregnant, to boot.

call social services.

> Sure, she can make two thousand dollars stripping for a couple hours,
> consume three thousand dollars per month in drugs,
> make meth, _Ruthlessly_ kill people and steal endless cars,
> ...but can she work a boring job ? Somehow I doubt it.

Better still, call the police. Its your civic duty.

> At any rate, although I've had little to no interest in women
> since late 1991, I can't stand being around her and not get any _Sex_,
> I don't think it's going to work... I should dump her.

Funny, only a few months ago you were talking about how you were getting
laid and your interest had returned. Maybe your need to blog on USENET is
getting to the point where you forget what you said previously.

T Wake

Jan 14, 2006, 7:20:45 AM1/14/06
T Wake <tasw...@hotmail.com>, the elderly drifter and travel-stained
bugger who likes ravenous bumholerus fuckerus with bullfinches, and
whose partner is a hot-bod with a luscious taffy puller, wrote in
<cK2dnTvhM7f...@pipex.net>:

> Brawny windjammer with melancholy winkster and contagious winking
> walnut hungers for ratty love whistle for munchkin punchin'. Mail me
> at <tasw...@hotmail.com>

T Wake

Jan 14, 2006, 8:37:46 AM1/14/06

"T Wake" <tasw...@h0tmail.cum> wrote in message

You are a funny guy. Well done.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 15, 2006, 3:00:20 AM1/15/06

Hi T_Wake, Plato and Eric_Gisse, Speaking of Plato and Gisse, You told me:

They aren't really interested in your life.

Oh reeeally ? !
Then why don't they move on to something else and stop replying to my posts ?

Speaking of how painful it is to spend so much time with Patinha_Minha
when she won't fuck me, You told me:

Well, maybe you should remove yourself from the temptation then.
If you genuinely have the self control of a 15 year old
and no consideration for her then you are better away from her.

Yea, well... in an ideal world I'd be able to have cute, sexy
chicks live with me without me getting all worked up... in an ideal world.

However, after Patihna leaves, whenever that might be,
I'll never invite anyone to say with me again... I cherish my privacy.

Speaking of Patinha's pregnancy, You told me: Call social services.

I started to get her an appointment with Planned_Parenthood
to have her tubes cut... but that kind of went by the way side.

I was also planning on doing some research on how
to replace her stolen passport... but I've been too busy lately.

Re: Patinha's illegal activities, you told me:

Better still, call the police. It's your civic duty.

Although she's only 18 she's already done a lot of time,
and she'll likely do a lot more time in the future.

But she's been off speed for three weeks now and is being a total doll.
...so who knows ? Maybe I've helped her a little bit.

Speaking of my monastic ways, You told me:

Funny, only a few months ago you were talking about
how you were getting laid and your interest had returned.

No, that's a total misconception... it went like this:

A so_called friend of mine brought a strange woman to my room
who, bizarrely, wound up having sex with me that night... that's that.
I talked with her for 6 hours fist, getting to know her whole life's story.

Now, you tell me, how does that make me a skirt chaser ?

You concluded:

Maybe your need to blog on USENET
is getting to the point where you forget what you said previously.

No, you just haven't understood what I wrote... not that it matters.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 15, 2006, 3:06:47 AM1/15/06

Hi Don_Stockbauer, Urban_Dictionary is your friend, use it.
UrbanDictionary.COM/define.php?term=blue+balls
Blue_Balls:

The excrutiating pain a man receives when
his balls swell to the size of coconuts because of lack of sex,
unfinished bjs, and just not cummin when he knows he should.

Cure: JUST WACK IT MAN ! ! or get your woman to help you out
and do the job right. It's that simple to make the horrible pain go away.

Note to all women, NEVER NEVER NEVER give your man blue balls,
...its the worse pain he will ever feel in his life
and he never deserves it... well, almost never.

John A. Bailo

Jan 15, 2006, 4:14:49 AM1/15/06
to Jeff_Relf
Jeff_Relf wrote:
> Hi John_Bailo, Re: The pain of not fucking Patinha_Minha, You told me:
>

> More like: Ya gotta pay the price if ya wanna be nice.

> and: No good deed goes unpunished.

Maybe the word /grateful/ should be part of your vocabulary, Jeff.

I mean, you're a 46 year old pauper, who couldn't support his two
children through any part of his life. You're divorced and celebate
for more than a decade. You're bald, with a pauch and bad teeth, and
yet you complain because this girl has made you her charity case.

John A. Bailo

Jan 15, 2006, 4:21:11 AM1/15/06
to Jeff_Relf
Jeff_Relf wrote:

> Note to all women, NEVER NEVER NEVER give your man blue balls,
> ...its the worse pain he will ever feel in his life
> and he never deserves it... well, almost never.

Here, does this help:

http://images.wickedweasel.com/skins/white/models/sheila/3.jpg

T Wake

Jan 15, 2006, 5:30:11 AM1/15/06

> Hi T_Wake, Plato and Eric_Gisse, Speaking of Plato and Gisse, You told
> me:
>
> They aren't really interested in your life.
>
> Oh reeeally ? !
> Then why don't they move on to something else and stop replying to my
> posts ?

Well its a matter of perception. If they were interested in your life they
would say things like "wow, tell me more."

Saying things like "shut up and get off usenet" doesn't (in my view)
constitiute interest.

> Speaking of how painful it is to spend so much time with Patinha_Minha
> when she won't fuck me, You told me:
>
> Well, maybe you should remove yourself from the temptation then.
> If you genuinely have the self control of a 15 year old
> and no consideration for her then you are better away from her.
>
> Yea, well... in an ideal world I'd be able to have cute, sexy
> chicks live with me without me getting all worked up... in an ideal world.

You havent read what I said. I said remove yourself from the temptation. I
didnt say magically stop wanting to nail her.

If you really do have her best interests at heart that is.....

> However, after Patihna leaves, whenever that might be,
> I'll never invite anyone to say with me again... I cherish my privacy.

Who would have guessed.....

> Speaking of Patinha's pregnancy, You told me: Call social services.
>
> I started to get her an appointment with Planned_Parenthood
> to have her tubes cut... but that kind of went by the way side.

Good. Its not up to you to decide she should never have children again.

> I was also planning on doing some research on how
> to replace her stolen passport... but I've been too busy lately.

Just tell her to phone the passport office. Thats how it works in the UK.

> Re: Patinha's illegal activities, you told me:
>
> Better still, call the police. It's your civic duty.
>
> Although she's only 18 she's already done a lot of time,
> and she'll likely do a lot more time in the future.

So? Why dont you report her to the police?

> But she's been off speed for three weeks now and is being a total doll.
> ...so who knows ? Maybe I've helped her a little bit.

I doubt it.

> Speaking of my monastic ways, You told me:
>
> Funny, only a few months ago you were talking about
> how you were getting laid and your interest had returned.
>
> No, that's a total misconception... it went like this:
>
> A so_called friend of mine brought a strange woman to my room
> who, bizarrely, wound up having sex with me that night... that's that.
> I talked with her for 6 hours fist, getting to know her whole life's
> story.
>
> Now, you tell me, how does that make me a skirt chaser ?

When and where do I call you a skirt chaser? You claimed to have not been
laid for nearly 10 years. I pointed out you had said otherwise.

Just because you feel the need to bypass convention and quote messages in an
"unusual" manner doesnt mean your re-interpretations are correct.

> You concluded:
>
> Maybe your need to blog on USENET
> is getting to the point where you forget what you said previously.
>
> No, you just haven't understood what I wrote... not that it matters.

It doesn't. As a side note, you haven't even come close to understanding
what I wrote.

chrisv

Jan 15, 2006, 11:48:09 AM1/15/06
T Wake wrote:
> "Jeff_Relf" <M...@Privacy.NET> wrote in message
>>
>> Hi T_Wake, Plato and Eric_Gisse, Speaking of Plato and Gisse, You
>> told me:
>>
>> They aren't really interested in your life.
>>
>> Oh reeeally ? !
>> Then why don't they move on to something else and stop replying to my
>> posts ?
>
> Well its a matter of perception. If they were interested in your life
> they would say things like "wow, tell me more."
>
> Saying things like "shut up and get off usenet" doesn't (in my view)
> constitiute interest.

Oh? I'd say /you/ care.

T Wake

Jan 15, 2006, 1:16:20 PM1/15/06

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

>T Wake wrote:
>>
>> Saying things like "shut up and get off usenet" doesn't (in my view)
>> constitiute interest.
>

> Oh? I'd say /you/ care.

I never said I didn't.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 15, 2006, 10:46:16 PM1/15/06

Hi T_Wake,
At age 18, no doctor will cut Patinha's tubes without counseling her first.
I don't agree with that policy... but there you have it.

You told me:

You haven't read what I said. I said remove yourself from the temptation.
I didn't say magically stop wanting to nail her.

If you really do have her best interests at heart that is.

She's been better off with me than she's been in years,
no wonder she refuses to leave, despite my many hints.
I feel the worst when she shows too much skin.

She's been keeping my room spotless, fixing me meals,
washing my clothes/bedding, downloading/ripping good music/films
and just generally being good company.

Everyone wants her, and she's living with me, it's quite a rush.

Re: Replacing Patinha's stolen passport, You told me:

Just tell her to phone the passport office.
Thats how it works in the UK.

Wow, immediate voice exchange ? I hadn't even thought of that.
I'll get around to it eventually. When it comes to paper work,
Patinha must be dragged... kicking, spitting and biting.

Re: Patinha's tendency to become incarcerated, You asked me:

So ? Why dont you report her to the police ?

Jail/Psyche_Wards haven't/won't help her.
She's doing better with me... I'm hoping to de_kinkify her.

Right now she's the sanest person in my rooming house,
which not saying much, I admit.
Ethen still drives her nuts sometimes, but that's another story.

I'm done with letting Ethen mooch the hell out of me
while he litterlly spends thousands of dollars on drugs... done.
Ethen's own mom won't even talk to him, or do him any favors.

He picked drugs over the mother of his own child,
over renting a room, etc... I can't feel sorry for him anymore.

You told me:

You claimed to have not been laid for nearly 10 years.
I pointed out you had said otherwise.

I said I've had little to no interest in women ever since the end of 1991,
A stange woman coming into my room and giving me sex doesn't realy count.

As for me: bypassing convention and quoting in an _Unusual_ manner,

Books sometimes indent quotes, just like I do,
it's not that unusual... at least I provide _Some_ context.
I don't know about you, but chevrons, > > >, look like spam to me.

Eric Gisse

Jan 15, 2006, 10:57:53 PM1/15/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:

[snip]

alt.os.windows-xp,sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy. You are 0 for 3
for ontopic discussion once again.

Why don't you start a blog?

Jeff_Relf

Jan 16, 2006, 1:28:09 AM1/16/06

Hi John_Bailo, Re: Having to see, but not touch, Patinha_Minha,
I wrote:

Ya gotta pay the price if ya wanna be nice... No good deed goes unpunished.

And you replied:

Maybe the word _Grateful_ should be part of your vocabulary, Jeff.

I mean, you're a 46 year old pauper, who couldn't support his two
children through any part of his life.

Patinha damn near got me evicted, John... and the battle's not over.
I lost my two kids to my ex_wife, Janeen, when she divorced me,
...so forgive me if I didn't feel inclined to bust my butt for her ass.

You told me: You've been divorced and celebate for more than a decade.

I was divorced at the start of 1988 and had tons of sex up until late 1991,
...when I moved on to Usenet, that's all.

You concluded:

You're bald, with a pauch and bad teeth,
and yet you complain because this girl has made you her charity case.

Unlike yourself, Bailo, I'm not bald. I wear caps to block_out light/people.
I usually let my gray hair and beard grow fairly long, then I buz it all off.
I finally bought a decent hair cutter, by the way, the chepo one sucked.

My teeth are very stained and oddly arranged,
from having been hit in the face by a truck when I was young.
I'm 6 foot tall, 165 pounds, and I go on lots of long walks.

As you know, my website has my picture, Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf
By the way, unlike Internet_Explorer, FireFox doesn't require the www.

I don't see how Patinha is giving me charity,
she's only now paying half of the rent, after many rent_free months.
She remains here even though she knows I don't really like having company.

As I've said, it's worse when I have to look at her exposed parts
...and remind myself that she wouldn't touch me with a 100 foot pole.

Listening to R.E.M.'s _Country_Feedback_,
I just noticed that I left out the middle underscore when I last posted it:

Cotse.NET/users/jeffrelf/_Country_Feedback_.MP3

This flower is scorched, this film is on... on a maddening loop.
These clothes... these clothes don’t fit us right.
I’m to blame, it’s all the same... it’s all the same.

You come to me with the bone in your hand,
you come to me with your hair curled tight, you come to me with positions.

You come to me with excuses, ducked out in a row.
You wear me out... you wear me out.

We’ve been through fake breakdowns, self hurt, plastics,
collections, self help, self pain, EST, psychics... Fuck_All.
I was central, I had control, I _Lost_ my head. I need this... I need this.

A paper weight, a junk garage, a winter rain,
a honey pot... crazy... all the lovers have been tagged...
a hotline, a wanted add... crazy what you could’ve had.

It’s crazy what you could’ve had... it’s crazy what you could’ve had.
I need it... I need this. It’s crazy what you could’ve had,
...crazy what you could’ve had. I need it... I need this.

It’s crazy what you could’ve had... it’s crazy what you could’ve had,
I need this... I... I... need this.
It’s crazy what you could’ve had. I need this... I need this.

It’s crazy what you could’ve had... crazy what you could’ve had.
I need this... I Need_This. It’s crazy what you could’ve had.

It’s crazy what you could’ve had.

Eric Gisse

Jan 16, 2006, 3:54:54 AM1/16/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:

[snip relf droppings]

Get a blog and spare SCIENCE and COMPUTING newsgroups the uninteresting
details of your personal life.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 16, 2006, 4:55:49 AM1/16/06

Hi Eric_Gisse,

I'm flattered that you take the time to reply to me so much,
but, for your own sanity, I suggest you focus on other things.

I'm not in the habit of doing your bidding,
...Please take your delusions elsewhere.

Eric Gisse

Jan 16, 2006, 5:34:08 AM1/16/06
Eric Gisse <jow...@gmail.com>, the ghastly wretch and immoral gina la
salsa who likes savage weed whacking with pigeons, and whose partner is
a bint with a wringing-wet squirt bucket, wrote in
<1137401694.2...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>:

> Yeasty rectum ranger with unformed whore thermometer and hideous
> brown-daisy requires wide major man chowder for leg sliding. Mail me
> at <jow...@gmail.com>

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 16, 2006, 5:38:13 AM1/16/06
Eric Gisse <jow...@gm4il.cum>, the cross-eyed grifter and tentacled
ripe fruit who likes injurious deeds with pheasants, and whose partner
is a sporting-girl with a capacious bikini bizkit, wrote in
<k7m6fu$26y$g...@formative-baby-pillows.co.nz>:

Get a blog and spare SCIENCE and COMPUTING newsgroups the uninteresting

details of your personal life.

--
Cooking tonight: Fearful earwax balls and turnip marinade smothered in
atrocious exploding boils and chive vinegar, cooked in a bubbling

Rick

Jan 16, 2006, 7:13:51 AM1/16/06

Who'd read it?

--
Rick

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 16, 2006, 7:17:28 AM1/16/06
begin virus.txt.scr Rick wrote:

Bailo
--
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Rick

Jan 16, 2006, 7:31:04 AM1/16/06
Rick <no...@nomail.com>, the deranged loafer and passive crapper-tapper
who likes wicked load lightening with limpets, and whose partner is a
scarlet-sister with a hairless muckhole, wrote in
<pan.2006.01.16....@nomail.com>:

> Sex is better by yourself.

chrisv

Jan 16, 2006, 8:31:53 AM1/16/06
Eric Gisse wrote:

Just kill-file the idiot and move on.

nos1eep

Jan 16, 2006, 8:59:02 PM1/16/06
It is further alleged that on or about Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:23:13
+0545, in alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of "Kadaitcha Man"
<fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com> spewed the following:

|Eric Gisse <jow...@gm4il.cum>, the cross-eyed grifter and tentacled
|ripe fruit who likes injurious deeds with pheasants, and whose partner
|is a sporting-girl with a capacious bikini bizkit, wrote in
|<k7m6fu$26y$g...@formative-baby-pillows.co.nz>:
|
|> Eric Gisse <jow...@gmail.com>, the ghastly wretch and immoral gina la
|> salsa who likes savage weed whacking with pigeons, and whose partner
|> is a bint with a wringing-wet squirt bucket, wrote in
|> <1137401694.2...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>:
|>
|>> Yeasty rectum ranger with unformed whore thermometer and hideous
|>> brown-daisy requires wide major man chowder for leg sliding. Mail me
|>> at <jow...@gmail.com>
|
|Get a blog and spare SCIENCE and COMPUTING newsgroups the uninteresting
|details of your personal life.

PMSL. She's an up-and-comer, eh?
--

-nos1eep

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

T Wake

Jan 18, 2006, 2:18:30 PM1/18/06

"Jeff_Relf" <M...@Privacy.NET> wrote in message

If you wont do the bidding of others, why should others do you bidding?

T Wake

Jan 18, 2006, 2:25:46 PM1/18/06

> Hi T_Wake,

Hello.

> At age 18, no doctor will cut Patinha's tubes without counseling her
> first.

Why are you telling me this?

> I don't agree with that policy... but there you have it.

Yes. Again, I seem to be missing the point here.

> You told me:
>
> You haven't read what I said. I said remove yourself from the temptation.
> I didn't say magically stop wanting to nail her.
> If you really do have her best interests at heart that is.
>
> She's been better off with me than she's been in years,
> no wonder she refuses to leave, despite my many hints.
> I feel the worst when she shows too much skin.

Well, as several people here have told you this is not a "healthy"
relationship. You are providing just enough support for her to continue her
destructive lifestyle while not providing enough support to actually help
her.

No wonder people think you get more out of this than you let on. It must be
great being surrounded by people half your age who make you feel "hip and
cool" and have become dependant enough on you to give you purpose.

> She's been keeping my room spotless, fixing me meals,
> washing my clothes/bedding, downloading/ripping good music/films
> and just generally being good company.
>
> Everyone wants her, and she's living with me, it's quite a rush.

Well thats ok then. You have a live in maid. Good for you.

> Re: Replacing Patinha's stolen passport, You told me:
>
> Just tell her to phone the passport office.
> Thats how it works in the UK.
>
> Wow, immediate voice exchange ? I hadn't even thought of that.
> I'll get around to it eventually. When it comes to paper work,
> Patinha must be dragged... kicking, spitting and biting.

If she wants one, she will get one. If she doesnt she wont.

> Re: Patinha's tendency to become incarcerated, You asked me:
>
> So ? Why dont you report her to the police ?
>
> Jail/Psyche_Wards haven't/won't help her.
> She's doing better with me... I'm hoping to de_kinkify her.

Really? Can you objectively determine how she is doing better with you?

> Right now she's the sanest person in my rooming house,
> which not saying much, I admit.
> Ethen still drives her nuts sometimes, but that's another story.

Sounds fun.

> I'm done with letting Ethen mooch the hell out of me
> while he litterlly spends thousands of dollars on drugs... done.
> Ethen's own mom won't even talk to him, or do him any favors.

This it the problem. You allow them to continue with their socially
inappropriate behaviour which makes it all the harder for them to re-adjust
in the end.

I am not saying they have to re-adjust but there is a social contract to be
considered. (Written or unwritten)

> He picked drugs over the mother of his own child,
> over renting a room, etc... I can't feel sorry for him anymore.

Why did you ever feel sorry for him? Did you help him?

> You told me:
>
> You claimed to have not been laid for nearly 10 years.
> I pointed out you had said otherwise.
>
> I said I've had little to no interest in women ever since the end of 1991,
> A stange woman coming into my room and giving me sex doesn't realy count.

Why not?

> As for me: bypassing convention and quoting in an _Unusual_ manner,
>
> Books sometimes indent quotes, just like I do,

Does that make it right?

> it's not that unusual... at least I provide _Some_ context.
> I don't know about you, but chevrons, > > >, look like spam to me.

The reason why conventions and protocols exist is to facilitate
communication. You choose to define your own then attempt to justify it.
Pretty typical.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 18, 2006, 5:49:56 PM1/18/06

Hi T_Wake,
I told Eric_Gisse that he's a fool if he thinks I'll do his bidding
and you asked me:

If you wont do the bidding of others, why should others do you bidding ?

Gisse hounds me, I don't hound him.

T Wake

Jan 19, 2006, 1:50:10 AM1/19/06
"Jeff_Relf" <M...@Privacy.NET> wrote in message

How is that an answer to my question?

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 19, 2006, 4:24:38 AM1/19/06
Jeff_Relf wrote:

He tells you to keep your cretinous garbage out of specific groups.
That would be all you currently post to. Might I suggest to use
alt.usenet.kooks as a good replacement?
Because it is *you* who is dropping inane drivel all over non-related groups
--
You're genuinely bogus.

Eric Gisse

Jan 19, 2006, 5:06:09 AM1/19/06

Only when I happen to notice your relf droppings in sci.physics.

You know...sci.physics, the group you post your inane drivel to all the
time for no particular reason?

I only noted your latest relf dropping because it had my name in the
subject.

If you don't want me to complain about you posting your mundane details
of your uninteresting life to sci.physics, why don't you do what I
suggested and get a blog? If you feel your life is interesting enough
to crosspost to alt.os.windows-xp, sci.physics, and
comp.os.linux.advocacy it should be interesting enough to be on
livejournal or blogspot.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 19, 2006, 8:02:21 AM1/19/06

Hi T_Wake, Patinha and I had a wonderful time together last night.
The truth is, I don't care about sex anymore... I'm so-o-o beyond that.
She has a new boyfriend now, Brandon... taking pressure off me.

I need to work _Much_ more anyways... stop fucking around so much.

She brought me more food, fixed me meals, cleaned my room/clothes/dishes,
looked for a stripping job in Exotic_Underground, XMag.COM/UnderGround/
She even procured yet another quilt for me.

My precious privacy is less of an issue now that's she's here so much less.
And... to boot... she said I could run around naked... and I just might.

After all, what is she going to do ? Leave ?
Ha ! Don't throw me in that brier bush.

You asked why I fucked that stange woman that my friend brought over
if I had so little interest in women.
The answer is quite simple... I never sought her out, she always came to me.

I told you I was done with Ethen because he spent thouands on drugs
and yet barely spent a dime on rent or the mother of his potential child.
And then you asked me: Why did you ever feel sorry for him ?

Simple, he was only 17... and he actualy had a job when I first met him.
I think he was fired for stealing, rehired, and then fired again.
Ironically, He only has money now because I helped him do some paperwork.

You also asked me: Did you help him ?

I think so, or at least he sais he won't soon forget me.
He really liked these philosopies of mine:

All meaning is local, here and now... the rest is inane.
As I'm God to a rat in my maze, I'm a rat in my God's maze.

You asked why I mentioned that
doctors won't cut Patinha's tubes without counseling her...

It said it because you made it sound like it was everyone's
God_Given_Right to breed -- as if it was _Always_ a virtue or something --
and that I was somehow taking that precious right from her.

Speaking of how Patinha and I are shacked up together, with no vistors,
You told me:

This is not a _Healthy_ relationship. You're providing

just enough support for her to continue her destructive lifestyle
while not providing enough support to actually help her.

She started taking her mom's diet pills, a form of speed, when she was 8.
By age 11 she was living on the streets of L.A. with White_Supremists,
injecting China_White, cocaine and speed.

She's been off hard drugs since Christmas, 3 weeks ago,
due in no small part to her being with me for these last 5 months.
Hey, she's not incarcerated... that's a big improvement for her.

You told me:

It must be great being surrounded by

people half your age who make you feel Hip_And_Cool

and have become dependant enough on you to give you purpose.

No, it's a mixure of good and bad... _Plenty_ of both, in fact.
I don't need... I don't want... Patinha to give my life meaning.

Again, she came to me... not ever did I seek her out.
She was just a friend of a friend of a housemate of mine.

Back when I used to tutor programming courses,
I noticed that younger students were much more trouble... for much less pay.
The story is the same when it comes to Patinha_Minha.

She actually _Sees_ imaginary friends, not just hears them,
so I told her:

I think Schizophrenia is where your mind races so much
-- perhaps with the aid of drugs, hint, hint --
that you wind up becoming emotionally flat.

Without empathy, you wind up breaking laws and becoming incarcerated.
It makes you hard on yourself, others... invoking imaginary friends.

The cure is to ground yourself,
to disassociate yourself from the delusions... from the mood swings,
and then, of course... most of all... dropping the drugs.

I told you:

She's been keeping my room spotless, fixing me meals,
washing my clothes/bedding, downloading/ripping good music/films
and just generally being good company.

Everyone wants her, but she's living with me... it's quite a rush.

And you replied: Well thats ok then. You have a live in maid. Good for you.

Sure, but she also tortures my landlord/housmates,
forcing me to fight eviction efforts... I'm allowed no pets... ha ha.

I told you about how I planned to help Patinha replace her stolen passport,
and you told me: If she wants one, she will get one. If she doesnt she wont.

Like a lot of young kids, she shuns paperwork,
if I can help her like I helped Ethen... why shouldn't I ?

I told you:

Jail/Psyche_Wards haven't/won't help her.
She's doing better with me... I'm hoping to de_kinkify her.

And you replied:

Really ? Can you objectively determine how she is doing better with you ?

Why don't you hop a plane to Seattle to see for yourself ? Ha Ha.
Short of that, you'll just have to take my word for it.

You called me an enabler, in so many words,
but it's just not that simple... she needs Long_Term help,
...incarceration is just a band_aid.

John Bailo

Jan 19, 2006, 9:00:39 AM1/19/06
Jeff_Relf wrote:

> You called me an enabler, in so many words,
> but it's just not that simple... she needs Long_Term help,
> ...incarceration is just a band_aid.

"KING OF FOOLS THEY CROWN ME

AND THAT CROWN JUST FITS ME TO A T

CAUSE YOU ONLY COME AROUND ME

JUST TO PICK UP WHAT YOU NEED

YOU JUST PLAY ON MY EMOTIONS

WITH PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE

WELL EVERYBODY'S GOT THE NOTION

I'M YOUR GOOD WILL INDUSTRY"

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/the-jackson-5-sugar-daddy-lyrics.html
Jackson 5
"Sugar Daddy"

T Wake

Jan 19, 2006, 9:33:59 AM1/19/06

> Hi T_Wake, Patinha and I had a wonderful time together last night.

And in what way is this Physics?

> The truth is, I don't care about sex anymore... I'm so-o-o beyond that.
> She has a new boyfriend now, Brandon... taking pressure off me.

Good for her / him. If you dont care about sex anymore why does this take
pressure off you?

> I need to work _Much_ more anyways... stop fucking around so much.

Very true. Work more, post less would be a good maxim to adhere to.

<snip inane drivel>

> You asked why I fucked that stange woman that my friend brought over
> if I had so little interest in women.
> The answer is quite simple... I never sought her out, she always came to
> me.

And, as with most things this isnt an answer.

> Simple, he was only 17... and he actualy had a job when I first met him.
> I think he was fired for stealing, rehired, and then fired again.
> Ironically, He only has money now because I helped him do some paperwork.

So you actually assisted with his decline. Very good of you.

> You also asked me: Did you help him ?
>
> I think so, or at least he sais he won't soon forget me.
> He really liked these philosopies of mine:

You mistake remembering you with helping you. I was in Bosnia in 1992 and I
saw lots of things that people will never forget. None of them helped
anyone.

> All meaning is local, here and now... the rest is inane.
> As I'm God to a rat in my maze, I'm a rat in my God's maze.

This sounds very philosophical. It is gibberish.

> You asked why I mentioned that
> doctors won't cut Patinha's tubes without counseling her...
>
> It said it because you made it sound like it was everyone's
> God_Given_Right to breed -- as if it was _Always_ a virtue or something --
> and that I was somehow taking that precious right from her.

I have no idea what you are talking about here, and I think your esoteric
method of re-phrasing my posts is causing some confusion. I never said it
was God's given right, or meant to imply that.

I seem to remember saying that she should be taken into police custordy and
kept away from the breeding farm you seem to have turned your home into.

However, the choice as to if she has the operation can never be yours and
you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to encourage a young girl to
destroy her future chances of a happy family.

> Speaking of how Patinha and I are shacked up together, with no vistors,
> You told me:
>
> This is not a _Healthy_ relationship. You're providing
> just enough support for her to continue her destructive lifestyle
> while not providing enough support to actually help her.

I dont remember using underscores in my post.

> She started taking her mom's diet pills, a form of speed, when she was 8.
> By age 11 she was living on the streets of L.A. with White_Supremists,
> injecting China_White, cocaine and speed.

So? Why are you telling me this? It means nothing in relation to what I
said.

> She's been off hard drugs since Christmas, 3 weeks ago,
> due in no small part to her being with me for these last 5 months.
> Hey, she's not incarcerated... that's a big improvement for her.

So, spending 5 months with you has kept her off hard drugs for three weeks.
Interesting.

Is she recovering now or simply unable to get any for a while?

> You told me:
>
> It must be great being surrounded by
> people half your age who make you feel Hip_And_Cool
> and have become dependant enough on you to give you purpose.
>
> No, it's a mixure of good and bad... _Plenty_ of both, in fact.
> I don't need... I don't want... Patinha to give my life meaning.

I think you are lying to yourself here.

> Again, she came to me... not ever did I seek her out.
> She was just a friend of a friend of a housemate of mine.

Yet you seem to have no shortage of these young freeloaders you can act as a
father figure to. If you really didnt want it, you could tell them to get
out and not let any more in.

Be honest, you love being their "daddy."

> Back when I used to tutor programming courses,
> I noticed that younger students were much more trouble... for much less
> pay.
> The story is the same when it comes to Patinha_Minha.

How is this healthy?

> She actually _Sees_ imaginary friends, not just hears them,
> so I told her:

You shouldnt have told her anything other than where to get real,
professional, help.

> I told you:
>
> She's been keeping my room spotless, fixing me meals,
> washing my clothes/bedding, downloading/ripping good music/films
> and just generally being good company.
>
> Everyone wants her, but she's living with me... it's quite a rush.
>
> And you replied: Well thats ok then. You have a live in maid. Good for
> you.
>
> Sure, but she also tortures my landlord/housmates,
> forcing me to fight eviction efforts... I'm allowed no pets... ha ha.

So? You have a live in maid. Why deny it. You dont pay her, yet you get her
work to repay the rent. If you demanded sex from her to repay the rent would
you see it differently?

> I told you about how I planned to help Patinha replace her stolen
> passport,
> and you told me: If she wants one, she will get one. If she doesnt she
> wont.
>
> Like a lot of young kids, she shuns paperwork,
> if I can help her like I helped Ethen... why shouldn't I ?

There is a difference between helping her, and helping her just enough she
sticks with you. Help her to become independant.

> I told you:
>
> Jail/Psyche_Wards haven't/won't help her.
> She's doing better with me... I'm hoping to de_kinkify her.
>
> And you replied:
>
> Really ? Can you objectively determine how she is doing better with you
> ?
>
> Why don't you hop a plane to Seattle to see for yourself ? Ha Ha.
> Short of that, you'll just have to take my word for it.

Ok, and you will just have to accept the fact I dont.

> You called me an enabler, in so many words,
> but it's just not that simple... she needs Long_Term help,
> ...incarceration is just a band_aid.

Society demands that people who become a problem to the masses either adapt
or are removed from the mainstream. Do you think this is a bad thing?

Jeff_Relf

Jan 19, 2006, 8:30:02 PM1/19/06

Hi John_Bailo, You implied that I'm Patinha's sugar daddy...

She's young and needs my help.
Besides, she's interesting/fun and not too much trouble.

Eric Gisse

Jan 19, 2006, 8:51:40 PM1/19/06

Go away, pedophile.

T Wake

Jan 19, 2006, 9:11:34 PM1/19/06

> Hi John_Bailo, You implied that I'm Patinha's sugar daddy...
>
> She's young and needs my help.
> Besides, she's interesting/fun and not too much trouble.

So you are agreeing that you are her sugar daddy then?

nos1eep

Jan 19, 2006, 9:44:32 PM1/19/06
It is further alleged that on or about 19 Jan 2006 17:51:40 -0800, in
alt.os.windows-xp, the queezy keyboard of "Eric Gisse"
<jow...@gmail.com> spewed the following:

You talk like that's a bad thing.
--

-nos1eep

Jeff_Relf

Jan 19, 2006, 10:21:41 PM1/19/06

Hi T_Wake, You asked if the help I give Patinha makes me her Sugar_Daddy...

No, She calls me Nanny_Jeff or Jeffrey... not Daddy.
Patinha wants to be on the lease and pay rent,
so I'll ask my landlord if I can put her on the lease.

If Patinha starts annoying me too much or fails to pay half of my rent,
-- in dollars -- then I'll boot her scrawny ass out and take her off the lease.

If the landlord sais no, and then tries to evict me or raise my rent too much
I'll fight the good fight... and love every fucking minute of it.
I've never been late paying rent... ever... and I've been here for 5+ years.

Of the four renters in my dirty/dusty/moldy/unfinished/code_violating basement,
I already pay twice what B3 does, three times what B1 does,
and I'm not crazy, abusing drugs or months behind in rent like B2.

How little ol' Patinha makes me her worst renter boggles my mind to no end.

I could easily move one block _Closer_ to campus, where I work,
and be out only the 100 dollar deposit and the trouble of moving one block,
but I don't think I should have to.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 19, 2006, 10:25:10 PM1/19/06

Hi Eric_Gisse, You told me: Go away, pedophile.

Sure, Gisse, any thing you want... any thing at all, you deluded maniac, you.

Eric Gisse

Jan 19, 2006, 10:39:31 PM1/19/06
Eric Gisse <jow...@gmail.com>, the grossly fat grandpa and bowlegged
bottle-opener who likes maniacal leg stretchers with mackerels, and
whose partner is a love-peddler with a slimy tang, wrote in
<1137721899.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>:

> Fat teen queen with peanut fudgepacker and dreadful porthole hungers
> for inane ween for navel manoeuvres. Mail me at <jow...@gmail.com>

Eric Gisse

Jan 20, 2006, 12:17:19 AM1/20/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:
> Hi Eric_Gisse, You told me: Go away, pedophile.
>
> Sure, Gisse, any thing you want... any thing at all, you deluded maniac, you.

Go away, anti-social asshole. You still keep posting garbage to
newsgroups that have nothing to do with your latest personal
mis/adventure.

T Wake

Jan 20, 2006, 6:19:16 AM1/20/06

> Hi T_Wake, You asked if the help I give Patinha makes me her
> Sugar_Daddy...
>
> No, She calls me Nanny_Jeff or Jeffrey... not Daddy.

How does that make it any different other than it implies she has feminised
you - maybe you are a sugar mother?

donsto...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 6:52:40 AM1/20/06
By the way, in case anyone is following the drama in my life, ha ha,

**********************

Nah. 6 billion other ones to follow, ones that are actually
interesting. Carry on with your creative writing. We need more of it
in our joyless world.

Have a nice day.

Do nothing inappropriate.

Eat more pecans.

Have a nice day.

T Wake

Jan 20, 2006, 8:50:29 AM1/20/06
T Wake <tasw...@hotmail.com>, the noxious ne'er-do-well and naughty
brown-hatter who likes exhausting ham ramming with numbats, and whose
partner is a love-peddler with a slushy love muffin, wrote in
<CumdnT4St6mnWk3e...@pipex.net>:

> Voluptuous game-pullet with engorged sloppy joe and secondary titbits
> is in need of low-down hercules for give-me-a-good-length sessions.
> Mail me at <tasw...@hotmail.com>

Jeff_Relf

Jan 20, 2006, 8:21:48 PM1/20/06

Hi T_Wake, I said Patinha calls me Nanny_Jeff,
and you asked if that made me her Sugar_Momma...

She's projecting a bit when she calls me: Nanny_Jeff.
She's _My_ maid... not the other way around.

She boasts to the other kids that she has a nanny, taunting them: Don't you ?
But she'd _Never_ boast: I'd touch him with a 100 foot pole.

I decided against trying to put her on the lease.
Instead I plan on helping her get welfare money... a Crazy_Check.

She has no ID, but Seattle's Department_of_Corrections
has her legal name and picture... so I'll work that angle.
Then, after all that, I'll help her find a place to rent.

Yes, that's right, I got her so sober these days that
she actually might be paying out ¡ ¡ _Rent_Money_ ¡ ¡
-- for the first time in the last 7 years of her very young life --
instead of trespassing, stealing and/or being incarcerated,

T_Wake, You say that's not helping Patinha, myself and society ? Bah.
Could you do any better ?

And, if my landlord gives me the 10_Days_To_Comply_Order,
Patinha agreed to be gone for those days from from 9 pm to 7 am
and not take showers here... which'd probably be a good thing for me.

My response to the 10_Days_To_Comply_Order,
along with Seattle's liberal laws -- such as the Just_Cause_Eviction law
and term_leases that atutomatically become month_to_month --
are sure to prevent my eviction... and, if not, I'll be out _Very_ little,
...as she could never collect from me, thanks to my past_due child support,
and because I'd cost me very little money/trouble to move.

Eric Gisse

Jan 20, 2006, 8:57:53 PM1/20/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:

[snip relf droppings]

Get the fuck out of sci.physics, idiot. Every time you post, I will
tell you to get out until you stop cross-posting here.

T Wake

Jan 20, 2006, 9:06:46 PM1/20/06

> Hi T_Wake, I said Patinha calls me Nanny_Jeff,
> and you asked if that made me her Sugar_Momma...
>
> She's projecting a bit when she calls me: Nanny_Jeff.
> She's _My_ maid... not the other way around.

Are you paying her minimum wage or are you taking advantage of her
situation?

I notice getting an actual answer off you is like wrestling an eel in a bath
of oil. When I ask a question you see it as the chance to post another load
of drivel about your life. You make Descartes seem like some one who wrote
short, pithy, articles and got to the point right away.

> She boasts to the other kids that she has a nanny, taunting them: Don't
> you ?

Really. In what way does this detract from the fact she obviously views you
as the mother figure?

> But she'd _Never_ boast: I'd touch him with a 100 foot pole.

Eh?

> I decided against trying to put her on the lease.
> Instead I plan on helping her get welfare money... a Crazy_Check.

So what?

> She has no ID, but Seattle's Department_of_Corrections
> has her legal name and picture... so I'll work that angle.
> Then, after all that, I'll help her find a place to rent.

So what?

> Yes, that's right, I got her so sober these days that
> she actually might be paying out ¡ ¡ _Rent_Money_ ¡ ¡
> -- for the first time in the last 7 years of her very young life --
> instead of trespassing, stealing and/or being incarcerated,
>
> T_Wake, You say that's not helping Patinha, myself and society ? Bah.
> Could you do any better ?

The question is not if I can do better, its if she could be looked after
better. I think the answer is still yes.

> And, if my landlord gives me the 10_Days_To_Comply_Order,
> Patinha agreed to be gone for those days from from 9 pm to 7 am
> and not take showers here... which'd probably be a good thing for me.

Why? I thought you had lost interest in sex and women?

Jeff_Relf

Jan 20, 2006, 10:29:55 PM1/20/06

Hi Gisse, You told me:

Every time you post,
I will tell you to get out until you stop cross-posting here.

I'd tell you to get a life, to find something more worthwhile to dwell on,
but, alas, you're most obviously not up to it.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 20, 2006, 10:53:30 PM1/20/06

Hi T_Wake, I said it might be a good thing if Patinha had to be gone
from 9 pm to 7 am -- not taking showers here -- for ten days,
and you replied: Why ? I thought you had lost interest in sex and women ?

How many seconds do you spend reading what I write ?
I hope it's not much more than 10, because you seem _Really_ dense.
How does me wanting her to be gone indicate an interest in _Sex_ ?

I said I got Patinha so sober these days that

she actually might be paying out ¡ ¡ _Rent_Money_ ¡ ¡
-- for the first time in the last 7 years of her very young life --

instead of trespassing, stealing and/or being incarcerated.

Then I asked if you could do any better, and you replied:

The question is not if I can do better, its
if she could be looked after better. I think the answer is still yes.

Others have tried and failed... for years... hospitals, private rehab centers,
jails, etc... I've already acheived far, Far, more then they have.

I said she'd _Never_ boast: I'd touch him with a 100 foot pole.

And you replied: Eh ?

Are you a bot, written in Java over the weekend ?
It seems so... that's just how smart you seem.

She wouldn't want anyone to even dream that she and I were touching.
Get it ? Got it ? Good.

Jesus... you're such a waste of my fucking time.

Mark Martin

Jan 20, 2006, 11:06:22 PM1/20/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:

> Jesus... you're such a waste of my fucking time.

...As if you do anything the next generation will give a shit for to
begin with.

-Mark Martin

T Wake

Jan 21, 2006, 3:21:42 AM1/21/06

> Hi T_Wake, I said it might be a good thing if Patinha had to be gone
> from 9 pm to 7 am -- not taking showers here -- for ten days,
> and you replied: Why ? I thought you had lost interest in sex and women
> ?
>
> How many seconds do you spend reading what I write ?
> I hope it's not much more than 10, because you seem _Really_ dense.

Don't worry it is not more than 10. All I do is scan your diatribes to see
if you have answered my questions.

> How does me wanting her to be gone indicate an interest in _Sex_ ?

No, you said "and not take showers here... which'd probably be a good thing
for me."

What else is that supposed to indicate? Especially in light of your regular
references to her looks and her age etc.,

> Then I asked if you could do any better, and you replied:
>
> The question is not if I can do better, its
> if she could be looked after better. I think the answer is still yes.
>
> Others have tried and failed... for years... hospitals, private rehab
> centers,
> jails, etc... I've already acheived far, Far, more then they have.

Well, this is in your opinion of course. You can only know what you have
achieved in the future when she either becomes able to function as a member
of society or she doesn't.

> I said she'd _Never_ boast: I'd touch him with a 100 foot pole.
>
> And you replied: Eh ?
>
> Are you a bot, written in Java over the weekend ?
> It seems so... that's just how smart you seem.

Really? If we are using that as a measure you are coded in JavaScript.

Re read your post and hopefully you can realise how badly constructed the
sentence was. For example: it can be taken to imply that she is touching you
with a 100 foot pole but wouldn't boast about it.

The normal use of the sentence is " I would never touch him with a 100 foot
pole " so your decision to corrupt the accepted norms of communication led,
as can be imagined, to a breakdown.

And you say I am stupid for not understanding your propriety language?

> She wouldn't want anyone to even dream that she and I were touching.
> Get it ? Got it ? Good.

You could have phrased it in a normal manner using generally accepted rules
of English grammar.

> Jesus... you're such a waste of my fucking time.

So why do you reply. A few months ago you ranted at me and said you would
never reply but your narcissistic need to talk about your inane life means
you cant help yourself.

Even when you do reply, you never answer questions, just use it as an excuse
to wax lyrical.

If you want to stop wasting time then learn to post in a more succinct
manner - having said that, its not as if you have anything else to do, is
it?

jow...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 5:11:41 AM1/21/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:

[snip relf droppings]

Get the fuck out of sci.physics, idiot. Every time you post, I will

jow...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 5:13:30 AM1/21/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:

[snip relf droppings]

> Jesus... you're such a waste of my fucking time.

Then stop posting.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 21, 2006, 6:35:44 AM1/21/06

Hi T_Wake,
You said I was replying to your posts because I had nothing better to do.

I'm obviously thinking out loud,
...deciding how to handle Patinha and my landlord.
Also... I'm avoiding work... for some odd reason, maybe I'm too distracted.

You told me:

All I do is scan your diatribes to see if you have answered my questions.

Ok... I recall you asking why I don't pay Patinha for cleaning/cooking.

She should be paying _Me_, most obviously,
-- I never asked her to cook or clean --
she's pissing off my landlord/housemates,
and she's getting free rent/storage/showers/food/laundry.

I said she'd _Never_ boast: I'd touch him with a 100 foot pole.
And you replied:

it can be taken to imply that she is touching you

with a 100 foot pole but wouldn't boast about it.

What... why would she be doing that ?

I've said many a time that she wouldn't touch me with a 100 foot pole.
I also said that she wouldn't want anyone to even think we were touching.
Do I need to explain this further to you... or do you get it now ?

Sure, I'd love to boink her -- the girl is kinky -- but that'll never happen.
We've talked endlessly over the last 5 months,
...it's not just her body that I'm attracted to.

You told me:

A few months ago you ranted at me and said you'd never reply [ to me ].

I don't recall saying that... can you provide a Mesage_ID ?

Eric Gisse

Jan 21, 2006, 7:33:17 AM1/21/06

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 21, 2006, 7:40:30 AM1/21/06
In news:1137846797.2...@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
Eric Gisse <jow...@gmail.com> typed:

Get the fuck out of alt.usenet.kooks, you pillocking oaf.

T Wake

Jan 21, 2006, 8:21:23 AM1/21/06
> Hi T_Wake,
> You said I was replying to your posts because I had nothing better to do.
>
> I'm obviously thinking out loud,

I wish you would simply think out loud and not think via the medium of
USENET.

> ...deciding how to handle Patinha and my landlord.
> Also... I'm avoiding work... for some odd reason, maybe I'm too
> distracted.

Maybe you are. So what?

> You told me:
>
> All I do is scan your diatribes to see if you have answered my questions.
>
> Ok... I recall you asking why I don't pay Patinha for cleaning/cooking.
>
> She should be paying _Me_, most obviously,

Paying_You_To_Do_Your_Housework_Is_An_Interesting_Concept.

You are aware that the idea of tenant workers was pretty much phased out
with the end of the feudal system.

> -- I never asked her to cook or clean --

And you never stopped her doing.

> she's pissing off my landlord/housemates,

But not you.

> and she's getting free rent/storage/showers/food/laundry.

Obviously not free, she is having to act as your maid for it.

> I said she'd _Never_ boast: I'd touch him with a 100 foot pole.
> And you replied:
>
> it can be taken to imply that she is touching you
> with a 100 foot pole but wouldn't boast about it.
>
> What... why would she be doing that ?

I genuinely have no idea. You said it not me.

Do you see the problem with ignoring conventions in communication?

You said she would never boast about it, not that she would never do it or
doesnt do it. Maybe you get off on "being touched" with a 100' pole......
This is USENET there is no accounting for peoples strangeness.

> I've said many a time that she wouldn't touch me with a 100 foot pole.
> I also said that she wouldn't want anyone to even think we were touching.
> Do I need to explain this further to you... or do you get it now ?

No I get it now. If you were more willing to communicate in an accepted
manner then it would reduce the confusion.

> Sure, I'd love to boink her -- the girl is kinky -- but that'll never
> happen.

What do you mean "boink" her?

> We've talked endlessly over the last 5 months,
> ...it's not just her body that I'm attracted to.

You are attracted to her?

> You told me:
>
> A few months ago you ranted at me and said you'd never reply [ to me ].
>
> I don't recall saying that... can you provide a Mesage_ID ?

Nope, it was quite some time ago and I am not interested enough to look
through Google groups to find it.

chrisv

Jan 21, 2006, 9:15:07 AM1/21/06

Get the fuck out of cola, idiot.

chrisv

Jan 21, 2006, 9:16:14 AM1/21/06

Get the fuck out of cola, idiot.

chrisv

Jan 21, 2006, 9:17:05 AM1/21/06
jow...@gmail.com wrote:
> Jeff_Relf wrote:
>
> [snip relf droppings]
>
> Get the fuck out of sci.physics, idiot. Every time you post, I will
> tell you to get out until you stop cross-posting here.

Get the fuck out of cola, idiot.

Jeff_Relf

Jan 21, 2006, 9:23:59 AM1/21/06

Hi T_Wake, The word _Boink_ means _Fuck_,
UrbanDictionary.COM/define.php?term=Boink

Yes, I'm attracted to Patinha, both physically and mentally,
but she has other plans, I assure you.

I said she's getting free rent/storage/showers/food/laundry,
and you replied:

Obviously not free, she is having to act as your maid for it.

She doesn't have to do any such thing... I never asked for it, remember.
She's not allowed to bring guests over anymore, but she's fine with that.

I won't be just her storage bin either -- renting space in my head --
I'd dump her crap out if she failed to come around a lot.
She's fun to be around, good conversation, music, etc.

T Wake

Jan 21, 2006, 11:39:46 AM1/21/06

> Hi T_Wake, The word _Boink_ means _Fuck_,
> UrbanDictionary.COM/define.php?term=Boink
>
> Yes, I'm attracted to Patinha, both physically and mentally,
> but she has other plans, I assure you.

Ok, which brings me back to my question of - why did you say you had gone
off women and sex?

Jeff_Relf

Jan 21, 2006, 9:18:45 PM1/21/06

Hi T_Wake, I said I'm attracted to Patinha, both physically and mentally,
but she has absolutely no interest in me... and you replied:

Why, then, did you say you had gone off women and sex ?

As I said... I never sought her out, she came to me.
It's hard not to like a cute/fun girl living alone with me in my room,
...day after day, month after month.
I'll go back to ignoring women after she's gone.

Meanwhile... my _Low_Level_ C++ code -- including Direct_Draw crap --
now has to edit Chinese, UTF-16 Unicode, which means, for example,
X.CPP has to dynamically cache characters, drawn via TextOutW().

Mark Martin

Jan 21, 2006, 9:57:01 PM1/21/06

Jeff_Relf wrote:
> Hi T_Wake, I said I'm attracted to Patinha, both physically and mentally,
> but she has absolutely no interest in me... and you replied:
>
> Why, then, did you say you had gone off women and sex ?
>
> As I said... I never sought her out, she came to me.
> It's hard not to like a cute/fun girl living alone with me in my room,
> ...day after day, month after month.
> I'll go back to ignoring women after she's gone.

Sure. There'll be no more disenfranchised young ladies in your
social circle. You'll probably also give up cigarettes as soon as you
finish off the one in your hand.

> Meanwhile... my _Low_Level_ C++ code -- including Direct_Draw crap --
> now has to edit Chinese, UTF-16 Unicode, which means, for example,
> X.CPP has to dynamically cache characters, drawn via TextOutW().

Jeezus man, what the fuck has this to do with you & women? You
really can't bring yourself to stick to the point. The reason why you
are always surrounded by the emotionally handicapped is that you are
one of them.

-Mark Martin

Eric Gisse

Jan 21, 2006, 10:34:41 PM1/21/06