Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

[?] Chris Hillman Boy Genius!

2 просмотра

Aleksandr Timofeev

не прочитано,
26 мая 2000 г., 03:00:0026.05.2000
On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, Chris Hillman wrote:

[see: http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=539635581 ]

> > On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Aleksandr Timofeev wrote:
> >
> > > What are your judgements?
> >
> > Chris Hillman wrote:
> >
> > You are a classic crank.
>
> Why do you constantly avoid (discard) reviewing a symmetry
> of input data?

Wait, hold still, a moment, while I implant this new microchip in your
butt.

Now, how wuz that again? Could you repeat? Their people told my people
they weren't getting the feed in the puzzle palace.

> Policy again?

The -Puzzle Palace-!! The -Anagram Inn-!!!

> I consider experimentally obtained data from the gravitational
> system which is created by a Nature.

Damn it, the left channel just went out again! We spent an awful lot of
money in order to get this in stereo, Aleksandr, can you just -hold
still-
a moment, while I... there! That didn't hurt a bit, now, did it?

> 1.1. Magic ratios of linear combinations of planetary masses.

Magic?!! How do you know about that! Even -I- am not cleared to know
about that!

[murmur murmur]

Oh, pardon me, that was declassified years ago. You're clear,
Aleskandr,
fire away!

> Here are the most reliable values of the Solar System [1]
> planetary masses that can be experimentally obtained by celestial
> mechanics:

Whats that? The most reliable value obtained by cyberkenetic
mathematics?
Eh?

[murmur murmur]

Oh, celestial mechanics. Oh.

Actually, you know, Aleksandr, I think I might not be following -quite-
everything you are saying here. I don't quite see the relevance of
celestial mechanics to the subject of our discussion.

> Jupiter MJU or 1 317.735 |(MJU+MSA)/(MUR+MNE) = 12.9959 ~ 13
> Saturn MSA or 2 95.147 | MJU/(MUR+MNE) = 10.0010 ~ 10
> Neptune MNE or 3 17.23 | MSA/(MUR+MNE) = 2.9948 ~ 3
> Uranus MUR or 4 14.54 | (MJU+MSA)/MNE = 23.9630 ~ 24
> Earth MTE or 5 1.000 | MUR/(MTE+MVE) = 8.0110 ~ 8
> Venus MVE or 6 0.815 | (MNE+MUR)/MVE = 38.9816 ~ 39
> Mars MMA or 7 0.108 | (MTE+MVE)/MME = 33.0000 ~ 33
> Mercury MME or 8 0.055 | MVE/(MMA+MME) = 5.0000 ~ 5

And those are the telemetry settings? The ones you'll give to the
Chinese
if we don't pay you...

> The difference between computed values of ratios and the closest
> integer can possibly be explained by an effect similar (Francis Aston
> 1920) to mass modification caused by dense packing in atom nucleii.

Wait, slow down, you're going too fast for me! My people tell me their
people can't hear a thing on -either- channel now! Can you stop dancing
around like that, Aleksandr? You must be interfering with the satellite
uplink somehow.

> When organised graphically, the ratios [2] of linear combinations
> of the planetary masses considered, reveal a chain of gravitational
> correlations between triples of planets possessing chiral symmetry:

Whoa! Can you break you that down for me in dollars, please?

> 10
> I<----------->|
> I 13 |
> I<==============>I
> I | I
> ? 39 I | I
> |<----------------->I 33 |<---------------->I 24 | I
> | |<------------------>I |<----------------->I
> | | I ? | | I 5 | | I 8 | | I 3 | | I
> | | I<====>| | I<====>| | I<====>| | I<====>| | I
> | | I | | I | | I | | I | | I
> 10 9 I 8 7 I 6 5 I 4 3 I 2 1 I
> I | | I | | I | | I | | I
> I Mercury MarsI Venus EarthI Uran NepI Saturn JupiterI
> I I I I I
> 10+9 8+7 6+5 4+3 2+1
> ln(mass)

And that's the plans for the... oh my gosh! Their people are telling my
people that does indeed look to be the plans for... Oh my gosh!
Aleksandr,
can you give us some time to react here? Before selling this to the
Chinese? I mean, this a -major- development. An unexpected
development,
to be perfectly frank. Oh, sorry, wrong word. But, Aleksandr, put
yourself where I sit! Secret funds have to transferred, budgets
shuffled,
heads rolled. You have to give us some time! Time! That's all I'm
asking
for Aleksandr, a little time!

> MSA + MJU <-> 2 + 1; MUR + MNE <-> 4 + 3;
> MVE + MTE <-> 6 + 5; MME + MMA <-> 8 + 7;
> MJU <-> 1; MSA <-> 2; MNE <-> 3; MUR <-> 4;
> MTE <-> 5; MVE <-> 6; MMA <-> 7; MME <-> 8;

Shshsh!!! I'm convinced!

[whisper]

You -DO- know the formula for Kentucky Fried Chicken!

> 33+5=6^2+2 39+8=7^2-2 24+3=5^2+2 10+13=5^2-2
>
> +2 -2 +2 -2

And this the code by which our people will contact your people, right?
When we have collected a ransom in the amount of--- how much was that
amount in dollars again, Aleksandr? Put down that glass for a moment,
Aleksandr. This is very important, and we wouldn't want to make a
mistake. We don't there to be any misunderstanding, now, do we? No, no
more vodka, not right this moment. How much was -that ransom- again?!

> (value of reverse correlation)+(value of direct correlation)=n^2 +/- 2

I'm told they are having a -very- hard time hearing you, Aleksandr. We
don't seem to be getting more than one channel at a time. Would you
-please- stop--- yes, yes, I know this how you do the Cossack Sailor
Dance, but could you -please- sit down? You are really screwing up the
uplink when you dance around like that!

> There are:
>
> only words; only words; ... ; only words

Oh my God! Washington! Call am ambulance!! I think he's going into
cardiac arrest! What?!! I KNOW he's in Russia! What?!! Oh... Well,
what the heck am -I- supposed to do about that now!? Your people never
mentioned ANYTHING about "roofing material" to our people before right
this moment!

> Where are there clear proofs instead of a political wandering of
words?

What? Just a second, I think he's trying to speak. What was that
Aleksandr? Your last words?

> The reason for this is not alien ideology, but plain and simple narrow
> mindedness brought about by hyper-specialization in all fields of
> sciences.

I think he's gone, Washington. What?! Gone! DEPARTED! He's GIVEN UP
the GHOST! What?!! That's what I'm trying to TELL you! I -KNOW- you
aren't getting either damn channel now!! I'm trying to TELL you! It's
ALL OVER! Kaput! FINITO! The Chinese are going to get the Kentucky
Fried Chicken Franchise!!! Are you hearing?!-- oh, bother. I think we
just lost the downlink too.

Chris Hillman

Home Page: http://www.math.washington.edu/~hillman/personal.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Daniel Weston

не прочитано,
26 мая 2000 г., 03:00:0026.05.2000

An acquaintance of mine who is an ex CIA
agent (retired) has several friends who are ex KGB agents (defected).

The word is gettng out that the good stuff they keep in Moscow and the
green un charcoal filtered stuff they ship to Siberia.
Why did a nice boy like you acquire a taste for stinky vodka?

Easy on the bottle my friend. Are you pretending to be a scientist or a
politician?

The word is---ryen cv9q zpajt oa#x 4lfm **** nyet.---

Boris G

To err is human,
To forgive divine.

Alexander Pope.

Aleksandr Timofeev

не прочитано,
27 мая 2000 г., 03:00:0027.05.2000
In article <3265-392...@storefull-116.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

dani...@webtv.net (Daniel Weston) wrote:

> An acquaintance of mine who is an ex CIA
> agent (retired) has several friends who are ex KGB agents (defected).
>
> The word is gettng out that the good stuff they keep in Moscow and the
> green un charcoal filtered stuff they ship to Siberia.
> Why did a nice boy like you acquire a taste for stinky vodka?
>
> Easy on the bottle my friend. Are you pretending to be
> a scientist or a politician?

The marrow of what, precisely, your post is about is still a little
ambiguous to me - I can't quite tell from your message. I would,
however, be interested in hearing your idea.

---
Aleksandr Timofeev
PS It can seem very strange, but I do not drink vodka absolutely.
Let me assume that Cris being in delirium tremens has invented all
that story.

Daniel Weston

не прочитано,
27 мая 2000 г., 03:00:0027.05.2000

You claim you do not drink, Do you mean to tell me you act like you did
in the first post above when you are stone cold sober? I was trying to
give to you the benefit of the doubt. If you act like that when sober
then all is lost.

Now take this---mgj2 z.27 nflr mdjjr li4)
#vho ff7# ":wt****---

Joe Fischer

Aleksandr Timofeev (t_...@mail.ru) wrote:
: [snip]

:
: The marrow of what, precisely, your post is about is still a little
: ambiguous to me - I can't quite tell from your message. I would,
: however, be interested in hearing your idea.

There is some confusion caused by your response to
Chris Hillman not having the usual quote marks, making it
appear as if what I assume were Chris's words, as your own.

Everything in this thread should be ignored as a result.

Regards,

Joe Fischer
---

Aleksandr Timofeev

не прочитано,
29 мая 2000 г., 03:00:0029.05.2000
In article <39301...@news.iglou.com>,

Thanks

I re-do all from start:

>(beginning of original message)
>
>Subject: Re: Chris Hillman Boy Genius!
>From: Chris Hillman <hil...@math.washington.edu>
>Date: 1999/10/23
>Newsgroups: sci.physics
>

>On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, Aleksandr Timofeev wrote:

>> Chris Hillman wrote:

>(end of original message)

You can view this message and the related discussion by following this
link:

http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=539635581

It is very funny discussion.

Comments?

Regards,

Aleksandr Timofeev

Gravitational regularities of a symmetry
inside the Solar System:
http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=621526710

In article <12260-39...@storefull-117.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

dani...@webtv.net (Daniel Weston) wrote:

> You claim you do not drink, Do you mean to tell me you act
> like you did in the first post above when you are stone cold
> sober? I was trying to give to you the benefit of the doubt.
> If you act like that when sober then all is lost.

Daniel excuse me please, I have made the quoting error.
There was the pure misunderstanding from this error.
Look my answer to the Joe Fischer's message in this thread:

http://www.deja.com/=dnc/threadmsg_md.xp?AN=628598389

You can view the original Chris Hillman's message and the related

discussion by following this link:

http://www.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=539635581

Outside of any doupts I with large pleasure would like to spend the
time sitting with Christine the whole evening with a bottle or two
good dry grape wine, but I am afraid that he is cocky. ;-)

I would tell to him about Henry Poincare the concepts of a
gravitation...
He would tell about delights of non-Euclidean geometry for the
description of the nature of the gravitation...

We have hold time very wonderfully :)

> Now take this---mgj2 z.27 nflr mdjjr li4)
> #vho ff7# ":wt****---

I am very weak in cryptography, what is it signifies?

---

0 новых сообщений