An experiment that was never done !!...

Y.Porat

Aug 30, 2010, 2:14:36 AM8/30/10

case 1
measuring photon momentum
in a stationary frame

2
measuring a 'similar '' photon momentum **in!!**
a moving frame

(by 'similar' i mean we cant obviously do it
with the **same** photon momentum !!)

3
comparing the above results -- exactly -quantitatively

4
please let me know if it was done
or even possible to do ..........!!!!......

TIA
Y.Porat
---------------------

SolomonW

Aug 30, 2010, 5:36:57 AM8/30/10

It cannot be done as a photon is always going at c

Y.Porat

Aug 30, 2010, 9:00:20 AM8/30/10

----------------
right for me !!

yet i heard some other ideas ....
can someone with the other ideas
explain why it IS possible ??
so that will be able to clarify it to scratch
once and for all ??

TIA
Y.Porat
-----------------

PD

Aug 30, 2010, 12:23:23 PM8/30/10

You can certainly measure the same light from two different reference
frames. You can measure ANY event from two different reference frames.
When you say "measure", this means you will measure certain physical
properties in that frame. As is common in physics, some of the values
of those quantities will vary from frame to frame, and others will be
the same.

Y.Porat

Aug 30, 2010, 1:17:02 PM8/30/10

--------------
please dont hand wave
and bring specific examples
of experiments

including specific details
about the way it is done

lets take for instance
measuring the photon momentum
of the same photon
in two frames

if you say 'similar' photons
(that in any case are not the same photon!!)
then tell us how similar they are
quantitatively

TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------------

PD

Aug 30, 2010, 2:59:07 PM8/30/10

Sure. Photons from the same elemental source are similar, because they
all have to do with the same transitions between fixed energy states.
For example, you can identify spectral lines as coming from sodium,
either by direct chemical analysis of the source or by the pattern
(ratios of wavelengths) of the lines. Then you can measure light from
that source while it is in motion with respect to the observer (or the
observer is in motion relative to the source -- same result), and
analyze the momenta of the photons from that known source. In fact, by
choosing a thermal source, where a collection of sodium atoms are in
stochastic, thermal motion, you get a *simultaneous* measurement of
the momenta of similar photons (same source energy) as measured in
different frames relative to the source atoms.

This is as far as I will go on a newsgroup about this kind of
experiment. You can find the original articles by using
scholar.google.com, can you not?

PD

Tom Roberts

Aug 30, 2010, 3:45:28 PM8/30/10

It has been done. Or at least close enough (measuring frequency and Doppler
shift, not momentum).

See my recent post "Real experiment to measure mutual time dilation".

Tom Roberts

Y.Porat

Aug 30, 2010, 3:48:22 PM8/30/10

--------------
please describe the expiment ion more detials

you have the photon from say
a far away galaxy
soit is red shifted

lets cal it a photon A

hf1
now while it comes toour globe
it is
hf2
right?

so can we say by definition that
hf 1
is not hf2
BY DEFINITION
2
I DID respond yet about your
E ^ = mc^2 +mc^2
you falt simple dio not understand it
i wil explain it later
3
you ddint answer about
hf/c
id c there relatiovistic
4
see what SolomonW wrote
btw
it took me only about 5 minutes to answer i have not now enough time

and i applogise it it is not detailed enough
i willdo it later
(you can see the speling mistakes as well (:-)

TIA
Y.Porat
--------------------------

ATB
Y.Porat
-------------------------------

PD

Aug 30, 2010, 3:54:40 PM8/30/10

No, I did not say that. I said a sodium source, which can be a sodium
lamp in the laboratory.

> lets cal it a photon A
>
> hf1
> now while it comes toour globe
> it is
> hf2
> right?

They are both photons from a sodium source, and since sodium emits
photons ONLY at certain frequencies which correspond to transitions
between its energy states, then we know the photons from the source
are all similar. And yet they exhibit different momenta depending on
the frame.

> so can we say by definition that
> hf 1
> is not hf2
> BY DEFINITION

But that would be a stupid way to define the identify of the photons,
and it is not done that way.

Inertial

Aug 30, 2010, 7:59:26 PM8/30/10
"SolomonW" wrote in message news:XYKeo.49024$Hu7.23427@hurricane...

>It cannot be done as a photon is always going at c

What does that have to o with whether or not one can measure photon
momentum?

Androcles

Aug 30, 2010, 9:17:17 PM8/30/10

"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message
It means that iiots like you leave out neee letters.

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2010, 12:18:57 AM8/31/10
>--------------------------
stupid ???!!!
(dont start with those words
because i can do it may be better than you ...)

you cant deny the Doppler effect
of photons -- say of your' Sodium
that stem out from a far galaxy
with f1
and come to our globe with f2

while f1 is not f2 BY DEFINITION !!

it means that you (possibly?? ) dont understand the meaning of E=
hf !!! (it is not 'the" single photon !!! it is a huge number of
single photons !!!

2
and btw
if as usual f2 < f1 right ??
so
according to you thje ''same'' (similar') (Sodium) photon that started
as f1 lost energy ??

why should it lose energy??----
because its 'RELATIVISTIC MOTION' '
AT c constant ??!!!!
or may be
because the ''''relativistic mass ' of it became
****smaller **''' ??!!
(please listen to that 'music'---
'''a relativistic mass becomes SMALLER''' ...!!!)

or may be because

hf2 is not hf1 any more ??
and hf1 is not hf2 ??!!!! even by definition !!!
---
that is an answer to only a* few* among many sub issues of the
same issue that are on our table
and should be done one by one later
TIA
Y.Porat

-------------------------------

Inertial

Aug 31, 2010, 12:42:05 AM8/31/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>stupid ???!!!
>(dont start with those words
>because i can do it may be better than you ...)

Nope

>you cant deny the Doppler effect

Noone here, other than you, is denying the Doppler effect. You are claiming
it can't be measured.

>of photons -- say of your' Sodium
>that stem out from a far galaxy
>with f1
>and come to our globe with f2
>
>while f1 is not f2 BY DEFINITION !!

PD did NOT deny it .. he said it happened.. gees.

>it means that you (possibly?? ) dont understand the meaning of E=
>hf !!! (it is not 'the" single photon !!! it is a huge number of
>single photons !!!

Which just shows that you DEFINITELY do NOT understand E = hf is the energy
of a SINGLE PHOTON !!! .. by definition, and from experiment

>2
>and btw
>if as usual f2 < f1 right ??
>so
>according to you thje ''same'' (similar') (Sodium) photon that started
>as f1 lost energy ??

It didn't lose anything. In the frame of reference of the observer it has
frequency f2 the whole time (from the moment of emission) .. so nothing is
lost. The frequency is simply a different value in different frames (just
like a train whistle has different frequency in different frames)

>why should it lose energy??----

It doesn't

>because its 'RELATIVISTIC MOTION' '
>AT c constant ??!!!!
>or may be
>because the ''''relativistic mass ' of it became
>****smaller **''' ??!!

It doesn't lose energy

>(please listen to that 'music'---
>'''a relativistic mass becomes SMALLER''' ...!!!)

Nothing wrong with something having different relativistic masses in
different frames .. and if different, one will be smaller and the other
large. This is nothing new .. no need for 'music'

>or may be because
>
>hf2 is not hf1 any more ??

if f1 is not the same as f2, hf1 is not the same as hf2 .. that is obvious

> and hf1 is not hf2 ??!!!! even by definition !!!

Noone said it was the same. You keep lying about what other people claim ..
you make up your own nonsense to argue against

>---
>that is an answer to only a* few* among many sub issues of the
>same issue that are on our table

WE have the answer .. you just don't listen to them .. that's why you remain
ignorant

>and should be done one by one later

Gees. .. will your stupidity never end. of course it will .. when you die.
I can't wait for that blessed day.

BURT

Aug 31, 2010, 1:04:15 AM8/31/10

Light has no momentum. When it is absorbed it doesn't change the
motion
of the absorber. And it certainly doesn't bounce or ricochet.

Mitch Raemsch

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2010, 4:03:58 AM8/31/10

----------------
i will not dsicuss with a psychopath imbecile anonymous lier!!
even if actually PD i s hiding as an anonymous
behind that moron crook
you can never discuss with dishonest people !!
Y.P
------------------------
Y.Porat
---------------------

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2010, 4:15:15 AM8/31/10

=-----------------
what is more relavant to us
a Doppler effect
measured statistically as a mean of a huge number of cases that
involves
***small differences of velocity**
done with entities on our globe
or
cases like redshift from running away
galaxies with huge velocity ??!!
2
did you hear the strange rumor
that photons do not belong at all
to relativity ??
because while
V=C relativity becomes undefined
and remains out of doors !!

for just a little instance
E=hf
ddint stem **at all ** from relativity
it was found experimentally by Planck
without the smallest bit need to use relativity

Y.Porat
-------------------------------

PD

Aug 31, 2010, 5:37:04 AM8/31/10

Oh but it does!

> And it certainly doesn't bounce or ricochet.

That's true. But it doesn't have to bounce or ricochet to transfer
momentum. A bullet in a block of wood does the same.

> Mitch Raemsch

Inertial

Aug 31, 2010, 6:18:30 AM8/31/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>for just a little instance
>E=hf
>ddint stem **at all ** from relativity
>it was found experimentally by Planck
>without the smallest bit need to use relativity

And *you* DENIED that E = hf time after time after time after time. Now you
quote it .. You're a pathetic little hypocrite.

Inertial

Aug 31, 2010, 6:15:01 AM8/31/10
"BURT" wrote in message
>Light has no momentum.

Wrong .. it is measured experimentally

Inertial

Aug 31, 2010, 6:16:49 AM8/31/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>i will not dsicuss with a psychopath imbecile anonymous lier!!
>even if actually PD i s hiding as an anonymous
>behind that moron crook
>you can never discuss with dishonest people !!

I know .. I've tried with you .. but you are nothing but a lying piece of
shit who, I hope, dies painfully and soon .. even THAT is better than you
deserve.

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2010, 8:30:29 AM8/31/10

-----------------
lier psycho crook imbecile sub human creature
--------------------------------------

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2010, 8:35:30 AM8/31/10

i denied E= hf
AS THE FORMULA OF A **SINGLE PHOTON**
energy
got it pigshit retarded subhuman creep ??!!
go fuck yourself with
Josef Goebbels
actually to compare you anonymous pig
to Goebbels is an insult to Goebbels
Y.P
----------------------------

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2010, 9:45:51 AM8/31/10
On Aug 30, 6:23 pm, PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

---------------------
A question to MR PD:

lets take a common case
in which we take a SINGLE PHOTON''

from a far away galaxy that is running fast from us

its original energy is

hf1
now while it comes to our globe

it is (red shifted )
detected as having
hf2
while
f2 is slower than f1

so obviously that photon
lost some of its Energy !
now
do you agree with 'Inertial'
that this photon lost some of its energy
somewhere before entering to our globe (anyway before being
detected)
so
if that SINGLE PHOTON hf1
lost energy it is because (to become hf2 )
i t lost some of its FAMOUS RELATIVISTIC MASS'
therefore lost energy!!

(while we keep always in mind the fact
that that photon no matter where it is moving
***IT MOVES ALWAYS WITH THE CONSTANT VELOCITY c !!)??***

so do you agree with 'Inertial' ??

or may be you have another explanation why that
'SINGLE PHOTON' ' lost some of its energy ??

TIA
Y.Porat
-----------------------------------

SolomonW

Aug 31, 2010, 10:26:02 AM8/31/10

The proposal was to measuring a 'similar '' photon momentum **in!!**
a moving frame.

PD

Aug 31, 2010, 10:44:59 AM8/31/10

Porat, Porat, Porat.
A car driving along a road has a speed of 20 km/s and a mass of 2000
kg, according to an observer sitting on a bench. To this observer, the
car has a kinetic energy of 400 kJ.
But this VERY SAME car is seen by a passing motorcyclist to have a
speed of only 5 km/s. To this observer, the car has a kinetic energy
of 25 kJ.
So how is it the car lost energy (375 kJ!) just by being observed by
the motorcyclist rather than the guy on the bench?

Lest you think this is something unrelated, it is VERY related. When
you can first answer the question above, then we'll talk about why
they're related. If you don't know the answer to the question above at
all, then you've got no business asking the question about photons.

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2010, 12:12:08 PM8/31/10
On Aug 31, 4:26 pm, SolomonW <Solom...@nospamMail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:59:26 +1000, Inertial wrote:
> > "SolomonW"  wrote in messagenews:XYKeo.49024$Hu7.23427@hurricane...

> >>It cannot be done as a photon is always going at c
> > What does that have to o with whether or not one can measure photon
> > momentum?
>
> The proposal was to measuring  a 'similar '' photon momentum **in!!**
> a moving frame.

------------------
and BTW we can have THE
measurment tools
only in one frame ....

2
even if we could have it in two frames
it would not be identical tools
as far as i understand
the accuracy of relativistic measurements
should be extremely accurate
3
if it i s in two frames
we have the problem of sending the results by our electronic
instruments
from one frame to the other
(in order to compare them )!!

isnt that so ??

Y.Porat
-------------

Y.Porat

Aug 31, 2010, 12:43:56 PM8/31/10

-------------------
(:-)
you forgot that a car and a byke
are not moving at c !!!

the example is out of the blue example
we are dealing with photons
photons are not cars!!
whil e moving at c
RELATIVITY DOES NOT APPLY ANYMORE !!]
GUESS WHY ??
2
now please answer my question exactly about
***photon energy** starting with f1
and entring our globe with f2
slower than f1

in case you ddint heare about it
the gamma factor

** DOES NOT APPLY TO THE PHOTON!!**
now
energy was lost at the secondary frame !!
what happened to that energy
was it or the SINGLE (AGAIN SINGLE)
photon spitted in two parts or what ??
3
dont be a demagogue that is taking the issue to other lands !!

just try and answer my question FIRST
as it is common in decent discussions
and while we are dealing with potato
dont tel us stories about tomato !!!
just stick to the potato

in al frames the photon will be observed as moving at c
so why should its relativistic mass or energy
be changed or splited at the secondary frame entrance ?

while it is considered by you
TO BE A SINGLE ENTITY?
can a ***single entity** be splited to
two **single entities* ??!!
while the observation and your 'messurments
show that they are different entities
hf1
is not hf2!!
and both of them
STARTED (stemmed ) FROM THE ONE hf1 !!
not from different sources !!

and turned to be
one of them
hf 1
and the second one
hf2
???
----------------------
TIA
Y.Porat
-----------------------------

PD

Aug 31, 2010, 3:56:56 PM8/31/10

Reread what I said:
Lest you think this is something unrelated, it is VERY related. When
you can first answer the question above, then we'll talk about why
they're related. If you don't know the answer to the question above at
all, then you've got no business asking the question about photons.

Now, do you know the answer to the question above or not?

Henry Wilson DSc

Aug 31, 2010, 6:13:00 PM8/31/10
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:12:08 -0700 (PDT), "Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Porat, the Pound/Rebka experiment effectively detects the change in momentum of
a falling photon.
It demonstrates that light increases speed just like a particle of matter.

Henry Wilson...

.......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.

Henry Wilson DSc

Aug 31, 2010, 6:15:37 PM8/31/10

.....that's because they have different VELOCITIES in different frames.

Henry Wilson DSc

Aug 31, 2010, 6:16:30 PM8/31/10

Define 'f', dopey...

>Noone said it was the same. You keep lying about what other people claim ..
>you make up your own nonsense to argue against
>
>>---
>>that is an answer to only a* few* among many sub issues of the
>>same issue that are on our table
>
>WE have the answer .. you just don't listen to them .. that's why you remain
>ignorant
>
>>and should be done one by one later
>
>Gees. .. will your stupidity never end. of course it will .. when you die.
>I can't wait for that blessed day.

Inertial

Aug 31, 2010, 6:27:25 PM8/31/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

On Aug 31, 2:30 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 12:18 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>
> > "Y.Porat" wrote in message

> > >for just a little instance
> > >E=hf
> > >ddint stem **at all ** from relativity
> > >it was found experimentally by Planck
> > >without the smallest bit need to use relativity
>
> > And *you* DENIED that E = hf time after time after time after time. Now
> > you
> > quote it .. You're a pathetic little hypocrite.
>
> -----------------
> lier psycho crook imbecile sub human creature
> --------------------------------------

>i denied E= hf
>AS THE FORMULA OF A **SINGLE PHOTON**
> energy

Glad you admit that you lied. You deny what Planck found from experiment
... that E = hf is the energy of a photon. Thanks for agreeing that you're
a pathetic little hypocrite.

Inertial

Aug 31, 2010, 6:29:56 PM8/31/10
"SolomonW" wrote in message news:1i8fo.5897$Tk....@newsfe12.ams2...

You still haven't answered the question .. photons going at c doesn't mean
you can't measure the momentum of that photon from one of a number of
differently moving frames. You must be confused.

Inertial

Aug 31, 2010, 6:31:45 PM8/31/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>On Aug 31, 4:26 pm, SolomonW <Solom...@nospamMail.com> wrote:

>> > What does that have to o with whether or not one can measure photon
>> > momentum?
>>
>> The proposal was to measuring a 'similar '' photon momentum **in!!**
>> a moving frame.
>
>------------------
>and BTW we can have THE
>measurment tools
>only in one frame ....

Wrong .. moron. We can have the measuring tools in whatever frame we can
place them .. you HAVE to have your measurement tool at rest in the frame
you are measuring from in order to measure in that frame. Gees .. you are
SUCH a fucking moron

PD

Aug 31, 2010, 6:52:58 PM8/31/10
On Aug 31, 5:15 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

Nope. If they did, there would be a time dependence to the arrival of
different frequencies of the light. So we'd see the redder photons
after the bluer photons from a sodium lamp flash. Since the speed
difference, according to you, would be directly proportional to the
frequency difference, it's easy to design an apparatus sensitive
enough to this time lag. It's been done and not seen.

PD

BURT

Aug 31, 2010, 6:56:44 PM8/31/10
> > .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.- Hide quoted text -

Experiments that have never been done?

There is way to many of them!!!

Mitch Raemsch

Inertial

Aug 31, 2010, 7:55:04 PM8/31/10
"Henry Wilson DSc" wrote in message

>Porat, the Pound/Rebka experiment effectively detects the change in
>momentum of
>a falling photon.
>It demonstrates that light increases speed just like a particle of matter.

Light in vacuo is always measured locally as travelling at speed c. But as
time is not uniform and absolute (eg we know that it depends on
gravitational potential), the net speed of light measured non-locally can be
different to c. Light travelling through a region where a difference in
gravitation potential slows time (relative to some outside observer) will
appear to that outside observer as travelling slower.

Y.Porat

Sep 1, 2010, 12:24:21 AM9/1/10

as usual
the pigshit crook Paul Draper cant answer a question that a secondary
school boy could answer!!
why
bacause it will put him in a position of an idiot parrot
that could not understand it much earlier !!
(in much earlier discussions )

and he is caling himself a
TEACHER PF PHYSICS !!
THAT PIGSHIT IS USING AS WELL 3 FALSE NAMES!!

Inertial =Artful = Whoever
fo rhis gangster activity

that entered this NG about just only one year ago!!

AND RIGHT BY ARRIVAL STARTED
IMMEDIATELY THEY GANGSTER ACTIVITY !!

now have a lok at his real motivation here
sitting day and night next tothe computer
as a bump parasite for stealing information and know ledge
and here is real motivation :

--------------------------------
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-206-208-104-0-1

OrgName: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
OrgId: HOUGH-3
Address: 222 Berkeley Street
City: Boston
StateProv: MA
PostalCode: 02116
Country: US
RegDate: 2009-05-21
Updated: 2009-05-21
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/HOUGH-3

OrgTechHandle: JPB95-ARIN
OrgTechName: Baker, Jonathan Peter
OrgTechPhone: +1-617-351-3822
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1-617-351-3822
end_of_the_skype_highlighting
OrgTechEmail:
OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/JPB95-ARIN
----------------------------
With Out A NEED FOR ADDITIONAL WORDS

Y.Porat
---------------------------

Y.Porat

Sep 1, 2010, 12:27:44 AM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 12:27 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat"  wrote in message

> On Aug 31, 2:30 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 31, 12:18 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Y.Porat"  wrote in message

> > > And *you* DENIED that E = hf time after time after time after time.  Now
> > > you
> > > quote it .. You're a pathetic little hypocrite.
>
> > -----------------
> > lier psycho crook imbecile  sub human creature
> > --------------------------------------
> >i denied E=  hf
> >AS THE FORMULA OF A **SINGLE PHOTON**
> > energy
>
> Glad you admit that you lied.  You deny what Planck found from experiment
> ... that E = hf is the energy of a photon.  Thanks for agreeing that you're
> a pathetic little hypocrite.

-----------------
i said that i will not discuss anymore with
little
Josef Goebbels
Y.P
--------------------

Inertial

Sep 1, 2010, 1:03:15 AM9/1/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message
> [snip baseless libellous allegations and lies]

nothing of worth left

Inertial

Sep 1, 2010, 1:06:37 AM9/1/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

> i said that i will not discuss anymore with
>little

Who is this little? No-one here called 'little' of whom I am aware.

>Josef Goebbels

I'm glad to see you now signing your name correctly as 'Josef Goebbels'.
That is clear proof that you are indeed Josef Goebbels himself, and that you
were just hiding behind the anonymous nickname Porat .. isn't that a valid
conclusion to draw? It certainly has more evidence to support it than
anything YOU ever alleged.

Jowitz

Sep 1, 2010, 1:15:55 AM9/1/10
"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in

Wouldn't the photon just redshift and blueshift appropriately?

Y.Porat

Sep 1, 2010, 4:33:44 AM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 12:13 am, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:12:08 -0700 (PDT), "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com>

-----------------
light moves as far as known until now
moves at a constant speed c
2
our issue is
is the photon momentum relativistic or not
hf
has nothing to do with relativity

c is not relativistic since it is a constant

only pigsjits like Inertial and PD
has to pigish impertinence
to say that c is relativistic to itself !
(the limit of stupidity and malice

underestimating the intelligence of most decent people here )

i just wonder where is all the silent
majority in this ng
that do not come to crush down those
shameless pigs !

with their shameless impertinence
to say that c is relativistic to c !!
and nearly no one here is blinking an eye !!
so
bottom line

photon momentum =hf/c

AND NOTHING IN IT IS RELATIVISTIC !!

hf has nothing to do with relativity

c is a constant
so
noting in hf/c is relativistic

SO AGAIN

NO MASS - THE ONLY ONE- NO REAL PHYSICS!

that is a revolution in modern physics !!
and no pigshit will stop it

YOU CANT CHEAT EVERY BODY --FOREVER !!
ATB
Y.Porat
-------------------------------------

Y.Porat
--------------------------------

Y.Porat

Sep 1, 2010, 4:48:47 AM9/1/10

and as usual
while the pigshit PD crook and thief is pushed to the corner

he is running away like a rabbit !!
(comes again only with his Pigs
anonymous 'Inertial ' 'mask )

btw
never saw any dispute of differences
between

the crook PD and the crook
Inertial=Artful= Whoever !!!...--
only *always* unconditional self support

all of them are doing the same business
with that above private publishing Company

some material for additional prove ..
if was at all needed ..

Y.Porat
--------------------------------

PD

Sep 1, 2010, 10:37:17 AM9/1/10

I did NOT say that, and in fact I *corrected* you when you asked me
that before.
Porat, please apologize for misattributing statements to me that I did
not make, and please refrain from doing it again. Your behavior earns
disrespect.

PD

Sep 1, 2010, 10:38:54 AM9/1/10

Do not confuse my turning away from you in disgust with running away.

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 1, 2010, 5:12:39 PM9/1/10
On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 09:55:04 +1000, "Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote:

>"Henry Wilson DSc" wrote in message
>>Porat, the Pound/Rebka experiment effectively detects the change in
>>momentum of
>>a falling photon.
>>It demonstrates that light increases speed just like a particle of matter.
>
>Light in vacuo is always measured locally as travelling at speed c.

OWLS from a moving source has never been measured.

>But as
>time is not uniform and absolute (eg we know that it depends on
>gravitational potential), the net speed of light measured non-locally can be
>different to c. Light travelling through a region where a difference in
>gravitation potential slows time (relative to some outside observer) will
>appear to that outside observer as travelling slower.

Why hide behind the lie that space and time are distorted when the obvious fact
is that light speeditself changes?

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 1, 2010, 5:16:44 PM9/1/10

There is no point in arguing with the EPG (Einsteinian Papal Guard)
Its members are far too indoctrinated to ever be cured.
Not one has ever contributed a constructive statement to this NG in all the
time I have been here. One can only feel sorry for them.

>so
>bottom line
>
>photon momentum =hf/c
>
>AND NOTHING IN IT IS RELATIVISTIC !!
>
>hf has nothing to do with relativity
>
>c is a constant
>so
>noting in hf/c is relativistic
>

>SO AGAIN
>
>NO MASS - THE ONLY ONE- NO REAL PHYSICS!
>
> that is a revolution in modern physics !!
>and no pigshit will stop it
>
>YOU CANT CHEAT EVERY BODY --FOREVER !!
>ATB
>Y.Porat
>-------------------------------------
>

>Y.Porat
>--------------------------------

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 1, 2010, 5:24:57 PM9/1/10
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:52:58 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedrap...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 31, 5:15 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:54:40 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >On Aug 30, 2:48 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >No, I did not say that. I said a sodium source, which can be a sodium
>> >lamp in the laboratory.

>> >They are both photons from a sodium source, and since sodium emits
>> >photons ONLY at certain frequencies which correspond to transitions
>> >between its energy states, then we know the photons from the source
>> >are all similar. And yet they exhibit different momenta depending on
>> >the frame.
>>
>> .....that's because they have different VELOCITIES in different frames.
>
>Nope. If they did, there would be a time dependence to the arrival of
>different frequencies of the light. So we'd see the redder photons
>after the bluer photons from a sodium lamp flash. Since the speed
>difference, according to you, would be directly proportional to the
>frequency difference, it's easy to design an apparatus sensitive
>enough to this time lag. It's been done and not seen.

What the hell are you talking about now, diaper?
As far as we know, ALL EM moves at c wrt its source.

My statement that there MIGHT BE a VERY SMALL frequency dependence means that
this is a possibility that cannot be ruled out even though it has never been
demonstrated. ..remember what happened to Boyle's Law...

Since OWLS is difficult to measure at the best of times, such small
differences would be almost impossible to detect.

However, as Androcles has suggested, certain stellar phenomena DO suggest a
frequency dependence.

>PD

PD

Sep 1, 2010, 5:39:45 PM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 4:24 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

But that's not what you're claiming. You're claiming that the
frequency dependence is quite large, as you claim the wavelength must
remain fixed (as there is nothing that could change it), and there is
the obvious and large change in the frequency as measured, and since
the product of wavelength and frequency is the speed of the propagated
signal, this would necessarily mean a large change in the speed of the
propagated signal.

So either a VERY SMALL frequency dependence of the velocity is
incompatible with measurements, or you believe that the frequency
times the wavelength of a wave is not the speed of signal propagation.

Robert Higgins

Sep 1, 2010, 5:56:18 PM9/1/10

Fuck you, TROLL

Robert Higgins

Sep 1, 2010, 5:56:31 PM9/1/10

Fuck you, TROLL

PD

Sep 1, 2010, 6:42:01 PM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 4:16 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

You must mean "physicists".
And there is a simple way to cure such indoctrination. Provide
experimental evidence that is in direct conflict with a prediction of
relativity. That's how science does it anyway.
Any of this other drivel that you spout, like "I have a model that
also predicts some data, so your model must be wrong," or
"Experimental evidence isn't to be believed anyway, because it's all
corrupt," or "You can't convince me that there isn't something
completely different going on, which I will henceforth call Wilson-
Something-Else-Going-On," is less than compelling to a physicist.

> Not one has ever contributed a constructive statement to this NG in all the
> time I have been here. One can only feel sorry for them.

Don't have the foggiest idea what you would consider "constructive".

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 2:15:12 AM9/2/10
On Sep 1, 4:37 pm, PD

> > -----------------
> > light     moves as far as known until now
> > moves at a constant speed c
> > 2
> > our issue is
> > is the photon momentum relativistic or not
> > hf
> > has nothing to do with relativity
>
> > c is not relativistic since it is a constant
>
> > only pigsjits like Inertial and PD
> > has to pigish impertinence
> > to say that c is relativistic to  itself !
>
> I did NOT say that, and in fact I *corrected* you when you asked me
> that before.
> Porat, please apologize for misattributing statements to me that I did
> not make, and please refrain from doing it again. Your behavior earns
> disrespect.

------------------------
=====================================
and now i dont understand you at all!!
so let us make it simple clear: once and for all

is c relativistic or not ?

it is a dead simple question that should have
a dead simple answer
no need for long speeches!!

is c -relativistic or not??

(relativistic for me in sci physics
is ***numerically relativistic**
not in the sense of family relations !!)

or a second question:
can a constant in physics
be relativistic ??

TIA
Y.Porat
-----------------------

Inertial

Sep 2, 2010, 3:02:21 AM9/2/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>and now i dont understand you at all!!

Porat not understanding is no surprise

>so let us make it simple clear: once and for all

As has been done over and over and over .. yet Porat keeps asking

>is c relativistic or not ?

c being constant is a relativistic concept
c is a relativistic speed, as it is is significant proportion of c. at speed
c Newtonian physics and Relativistic physics are very different.

>it is a dead simple question that should have
>a dead simple answer
>no need for long speeches!!
>
>is c -relativistic or not??
>
>(relativistic for me in sci physics
>is ***numerically relativistic**

That expression makes no sense. 'Relativistic' is an adjective .. it is not
a numerical operation

>not in the sense of family relations !!)

No-one says it was .. though that does show that you confuse 'relativistic'
with 'related to' and 'relative to'

>or a second question:
>can a constant in physics
>be relativistic ??

Yes .. anything that is to do with the theory of relativity is, by
definition, relativistic. So if a constant is to do with the theory of
relativity, and you wish to make the point that it is, then you can describe
it as relativistic. Note that in classical physics, the speed of light is
not the same constant for all observers, but in relativistic physics it is
.. so the notion of c being a constant is relativistic.

'Relativistic' is just an adjective .. an English word (which is not your
native language). As an adjective, you can use it anywhere it makes
grammatical sense as you would use any adjective, and then based on its
dictionary meaning, you can determine whether or not it is true.

Though it is a word used when talking about physics, and a word used as part
of some well-defined physics terms (like "relativistic Doppler" etc), the
word 'relativistic' itself is not really a precise physics-defined term
(like 'velocity' or 'energy' etc)

Androcles

Sep 2, 2010, 3:06:37 AM9/2/10

| "Y.Porat" wrote in message
| >and now i dont understand you at all!!
|
| Porat not understanding is no surprise
|
| >so let us make it simple clear: once and for all
|
| As has been done over and over and over .. yet Porat keeps asking

Don't try to teach Porat English, he doesn't want to learn and has
declared his intention not to learn.

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 3:35:17 AM9/2/10

-----------------
pigshit psychopath crook
if your name id PD
let us know about it
i dont discuss with little Josef Goebbels
i wil dsucuss it as for now
only with PD

he dos not need your help
unless he is PD with an anonymous name --
Inertial !!
or hiding behind you !!

and if he will answer exactly as you
i will treat him accordingly !!!...

Y.P

Inertial

Sep 2, 2010, 3:41:14 AM9/2/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message
> [snip more ranting from Porat]

Why the fuck are you asking questions when you clearly do NOT want and won't
accept the answers? Really .. WHAT IS THE POINT !!!!

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 3:45:43 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 9:06 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:
> "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote in message

-----------------
Andro
i dont understand your new mad obsession
with me ?
i never attacked you
and a long many years had nothing to do with you
before you started attacking me
so ??
just ellus the through t what is you **real
sane rational motivation
for that ??
it is certainly not my English that bothers you in this
SCIENCE ng isn t that ??
2
do you claim that c is relativistic??

i don t !!

did you suddenly because a SR club member ??

so ??

Y.P
---------------------------

Androcles

Sep 2, 2010, 5:20:56 AM9/2/10

"Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Sep 2, 9:06 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:
> "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote in message
>
> news:4c7f4bfe$0$11091$c3e...@news.astraweb.com...| "Y.Porat" wrote in
> message

> | >and now i dont understand you at all!!
> |
> | Porat not understanding is no surprise
> |
> | >so let us make it simple clear: once and for all
> |
> | As has been done over and over and over .. yet Porat keeps asking
>
> Don't try to teach Porat English, he doesn't want to learn and has
> declared his intention not to learn.

-----------------
Andro
i dont understand

===================
You don't want to, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabberwocky

Do moMe rAths outGrabe, you fuckinŹ jabberwock!! Yes or no!!!
Please let it be clear????

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 5:51:07 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 11:20 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa>
wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>  Do moMe rAths outGrabe, you fuckin¬ jabberwock!! Yes or no!!!

> Please let it be clear????

------------------
BYE
PSYCHO
now it is 100 percent clear to me
that you are a psycho

--------------------

Inertial

Sep 2, 2010, 5:57:38 AM9/2/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>On Sep 2, 11:20 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa>
>wrote:
>> Do moMe rAths outGrabe, you fuckinŹ jabberwock!! Yes or no!!!

A brillig reply by Androcles

>> Please let it be clear????

>BYE
>PSYCHO
>now it is 100 percent clear to me
>that you are a psycho

This is an historic day .. Porat is finally correct about something. Guess
if he keeps making enough allegations, one of them may eventually turn out
to be correct. Porat uses the 'infinite number of monkeys' method for most
things he writes.

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 6:01:22 AM9/2/10

2
please show us MATHEMATICALLY
and histirocally that
that
P photon = hf/c -----
---was stemming out of the theory of relativity
3
who was the first one who coined that formula
and how ??
(actually the first shape of it was
p=h / Lambda )

TIA
Y.Porat
----------------------------

Inertial

Sep 2, 2010, 6:13:45 AM9/2/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message

>2
>please show us MATHEMATICALLY
>and histirocally that
>that
> P photon = hf/c -----
>---was stemming out of the theory of relativity

That P = hf/c is the case for all inertial frames of reference is a
relativistic idea, of course, because relativity says the speed of light is
c in all inertial frames. Newtonian physics would say P photon = hf /
(c+v). So that shows it mathematically.

>3
>who was the first one who coined that formula
>and how ??

No idea who particularly said or wrote it first .. but it would have been
around the same time Plank came up with E = hf (the energy of a single
photon) .. P = hf/c comes directly from E = hf and E = Pv (so for photons,
c=v of course, so E = Pc).

>(actually the first shape of it was
>p=h / Lambda )

You evidence for that claim .. oh, that's right .. you never have evidence
for anything

If you have ANY interest in photon and photoelectric cells and relativity
etc .. have a read of this easy to follow educational page.

http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/quantumzone/photoelectric2.html

Of course, I'm sure you will (as usual) continue in ignorance instead.

Androcles

Sep 2, 2010, 6:18:01 AM9/2/10

"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message
Porat's English is commensurate with your mathematics.
He is syntactically incorrect and you are just another nonsense-writing
Jabberwock. It'll be an historic day when you realise what nonsense is,
not that a fuckwit like you ever will.

Androcles

Sep 2, 2010, 6:23:27 AM9/2/10

| "Y.Porat" wrote in message
| >2
| >please show us MATHEMATICALLY
| >and histirocally that
| >that
| > P photon = hf/c -----
| >---was stemming out of the theory of relativity
|
| That P = hf/c is the case for all inertial frames of reference is a
| relativistic idea, of course, because relativity says the speed of light
is
| c in all inertial frames.

A team of scientists working under the direction of researchers from the
University of Sussex have recently discovered that Einstein did not say
"inertial".

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/inertial.JPG

Perhaps you are referring to some other relativistic inertial relativity,
since all you moronic trolls have your own version.

Robert Higgins

Sep 2, 2010, 6:51:53 AM9/2/10

Fuck you, TROLL.

Robert Higgins

Sep 2, 2010, 6:52:30 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 5:20 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>  Do moMe rAths outGrabe, you fuckin¬ jabberwock!! Yes or no!!!

> Please let it be clear????

Fuck you, TROLL.

Robert Higgins

Sep 2, 2010, 6:53:01 AM9/2/10

Fuck you both, moron TROLL "engineers".

Robert Higgins

Sep 2, 2010, 6:53:11 AM9/2/10

Fuck you.

Robert Higgins

Sep 2, 2010, 6:53:21 AM9/2/10
On Sep 1, 5:24 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

Fuck you.

Androcles

Sep 2, 2010, 6:57:56 AM9/2/10

"Robert Higgins" <robert_h...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Do moMe rAths outGrabe, you fuckinŹ jabberwock!! Yes or no!!!

> Please let it be clear????

Fuck you, TROLL.
=====================
Who pulled your chain, ignorant motherfucker?

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 7:15:48 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 12:53 pm, Robert Higgins <robert_higgins...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------
it is funny!
now ANDROGYNOUS
BECAME A FRIEND OF INERTIAL

(:-)
Y.P
------------------------

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 7:21:03 AM9/2/10
> >> Henry Wilson...
>
> >> .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.
>
> >-----------------
> >light     moves as far as known until now
> >moves at a constant speed c
> >2
> >our issue is
> >is the photon momentum relativistic or not
> >hf

> >has nothing to do with relativity
>
> >c is not relativistic since it is a constant
>
> >only pigsjits like Inertial and PD
> >has to pigish impertinence
> >to say that c is relativistic to  itself !
> >(the limit of stupidity and malice
>
> >underestimating the intelligence of most decent people here  )
>
> >i  just wonder where is all the silent
> >majority in this ng
> >that do not come to crush down those
> >shameless pigs !
>
> >with   their shameless impertinence
> >to  say that c is relativistic to c  !!
> >and  nearly no one here is blinking an eye  !!
>
> There is no point in arguing with the EPG (Einsteinian Papal Guard)
> Its members are far too indoctrinated to ever be cured.
> Not one has ever contributed a constructive statement to this NG in all the
> time I have been here. One can only feel sorry for them.
>

> >so
> >bottom line
>
> >photon  momentum  =hf/c
>
> >AND NOTHING IN IT IS RELATIVISTIC !!
>
> >hf has nothing to do with relativity
>
> >c is a constant
> >so
> >noting in hf/c is relativistic
>
> >SO AGAIN
>
> >NO MASS - THE ONLY ONE- NO REAL   PHYSICS!
>
> > that is a revolution in modern physics !!
> >and no pigshit will stop it
>
> >YOU CANT CHEAT EVERY BODY --FOREVER !!
> >ATB
> >Y.Porat
> >-------------------------------------
>
> >Y.Porat
> >--------------------------------
>
> Henry Wilson...
>
> .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.

------------------
it seems that you are not aware about
what is on stake
just try tobelieve me that there is much more on stake than you
imagine
so its worth (and how) to fight for it !!

ATB
Y.Porat
--------------------

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 7:23:19 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 12:53 pm, Robert Higgins <robert_higgins...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

------------------
Hi Mr relativistic c (:-)

are you afraid of me
showing you as a retard moron crook ??
Y.P
---------------------------

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 7:33:58 AM9/2/10

-------------------
HI MR PD
the relativistic c master of physics (:-)
you ran away with disgust ??
is runing away withdisgust
is a physics argument
or is it
a shameless pig
personal politics trick
2
what is relativistic in the
red shift ??
idot moron crook parrot
3
holding in addition 3 anonymous fake names
and by that
he is far away from running away !!
FAR AWAY FROM RUNNING AWAY !!(:-)
and makes business with some
private publishing company
without noting it here !!
that is not disgusting ...
shameless pig !!

Y.P
----------------------

Inertial

Sep 2, 2010, 8:17:05 AM9/2/10
"Y.Porat" wrote in message
[snip porat becoming even more unintelligible than ever .. and making the
usual unfounded allegations and thinking there is something terribly wrong
and sinister about someone working for a publishing house, or using
anonymous nicknames in a public newsgroup]

Hmm .. nothing left to comment on.

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 8:42:07 AM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 12:53 pm, Robert Higgins <robert_higgins...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

----------------
Hi PD s ass leaker crook moron
and cooperator
in his publishing business (:-)
-------------------

PD

Sep 2, 2010, 8:46:19 AM9/2/10

And this is where you are spouting nonsense.
"Relativistic" to physicists means "pertaining to relativity".
"Numerically relativistic" simply has no meaning. It's like "digitally
evolutionary".

Y.Porat

Sep 2, 2010, 2:03:02 PM9/2/10

(:-)

that is youranmd your close friends new inversion

ldt me giveyou an example how it looks like
(btw ahd it been the other way
ie in a dispute between us
it mas me who would bring such an argument
you would jsutly crussh me to pieces
and expalin to me 'waht is science all about !!)
so here is your logic with your
above explaantion
suppose that
we have a rlativistic formula
that no one is arguing about its being relativistic
now that formula would include in it the plus sign
so
you will say that the plus sign is pertaining to relativity !!

we are dealing with
**PHYSICAL SUBSTANCES*
NOT WITH WORDS !!
we ar enot in a literature ng
we deal only with physical things that have physical meaning
definitions
and measurements !!
iow
even (again even suppoose that
hf/c was unquestionable relativistic
THAT DOES NOT MEAN
THAT ANY OF ITSCOMPONENTS MUST BE RELATIVISTIC
JUSTY BECAUSE THE FACT THAT IS IS BULIDINGTHE FORMULA

even say the Plack constant is not relativistic !!
just because some
relativistic formula use it !
th e Planck constant has nothing to do with relativity
it was found experimentally
it didnt even stem out of the relativistic theory !
so MR PD
you are not dealing withretarded peole
you are dealing with thinking
physicists that are not parrots
to parrot anything that someone say
even if that someone would now be the majority of scienists
th emajority of scientists
500 years ago said that the sun is orbiting our globe...
on the otherhand
any thinking scientis
if he wil think for awhile wl tell you that to say that c constant
is in any way by its* physical being* and definition=-
relativistic
is ridiculous nonsense
only because it ispresent in a relativistic formula
while inour case
if hf/c is relativistic is on the table of examination of being
relativistic or not
2
you ddint aswer my questions about the redshift of photons
ie
a single photon with hf1
is comingtous with hf2

and losing energy and mass
WHILE f1 andf2 all of them move at c ??!!
how come
did tha5 'single photon split to two ??
how can a single photon to split to two single photons
etc etc
and pleas keep in mind that
photons are not cars
and not bicycles
it moves at c
and the Gamma factoe does not
applt to them !!
they always an all of them move at the constant speed c !!

indeed it seems that no one ever asked the above questions
ye it does not mean
that they should be neglected and' 'rejected by a straw' .
3
please dont sent to me Inertial
and dont hide behind his back

because i will not discuss with him --
you cant discuss
with a dishonest declared personal enemy that is wishing
(and mean it) my death

that is' th e life mission' of that psycho gangster
it is a promise that i will not bother to discuss with him!!

the most i will do is to ridicule his parroting stupidity and
dishonesty
TIA
Y.Porat
------------------------

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 2, 2010, 5:30:48 PM9/2/10
On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:39:45 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedrap...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 1, 4:24 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:52:58 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >On Aug 31, 5:15 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

>> >Nope. If they did, there would be a time dependence to the arrival of
>> >different frequencies of the light. So we'd see the redder photons
>> >after the bluer photons from a sodium lamp flash. Since the speed
>> >difference, according to you, would be directly proportional to the
>> >frequency difference, it's easy to design an apparatus sensitive
>> >enough to this time lag. It's been done and not seen.
>>
>> What the hell are you talking about now, diaper?
>> As far as we know, ALL EM moves at c wrt its source.
>>
>> My statement that there MIGHT BE a VERY SMALL frequency dependence
>

>But that's not what you're claiming. You're claiming that the
>frequency dependence is quite large, as you claim the wavelength must
>remain fixed (as there is nothing that could change it), and there is
>the obvious and large change in the frequency as measured, and since
>the product of wavelength and frequency is the speed of the propagated
>signal, this would necessarily mean a large change in the speed of the
>propagated signal.
>
>So either a VERY SMALL frequency dependence of the velocity is
>incompatible with measurements, or you believe that the frequency
>times the wavelength of a wave is not the speed of signal propagation.

You're talking absolute bullshit as usual. ...but what's new?

I said ist is not inconceivable that the speed of light wrt its source might be
slightly dependent on its (intrinsic) wavelength.

The 'frequency' of light is just 'the number of wavecrests arriving per
second'.

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 2, 2010, 5:31:14 PM9/2/10

...and you

PD

Sep 3, 2010, 4:00:24 PM9/3/10
On Sep 2, 4:30 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

Yes it is, and the frequency of light is *observationally* known to
shift quite a bit.
And since the wavelength times the frequency is the speed of light,
then either the speed of light varies quite a bit, or your statement
that the speed of light is only SLIGHTLY dependent on the INTRINSIC
wavelength must be wrong. One or the other, Ralph.

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 3, 2010, 6:39:09 PM9/3/10
On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:13:45 +1000, "Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote:

>"Y.Porat" wrote in message
>>2
>>please show us MATHEMATICALLY
>>and histirocally that
>>that
>> P photon = hf/c -----
>>---was stemming out of the theory of relativity
>
>That P = hf/c is the case for all inertial frames of reference is a
>relativistic idea, of course, because relativity says the speed of light is
>c in all inertial frames.

Hahahahhahhahhaha! Lorentz said it before Einstein, you dopey bastard.

According to LET, OW light speed will ALWAYS be MEASURED as being equal to c.

Einstein merely started his silly theory with that condition and worked the
maths backwards.

In actual fact, neither theory is correct.

>Newtonian physics would say P photon = hf /
>(c+v). So that shows it mathematically.

Hahahhhahaha! the maths genius speaks....,hahahhahhahhhaa!

>>3
>>who was the first one who coined that formula
>>and how ??
>
>No idea who particularly said or wrote it first .. but it would have been
>around the same time Plank came up with E = hf (the energy of a single
>photon) .. P = hf/c comes directly from E = hf and E = Pv (so for photons,
>c=v of course, so E = Pc).
>
>>(actually the first shape of it was
>>p=h / Lambda )
>
>You evidence for that claim .. oh, that's right .. you never have evidence
>for anything
>
>If you have ANY interest in photon and photoelectric cells and relativity
>etc .. have a read of this easy to follow educational page.
>
>http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/quantumzone/photoelectric2.html
>
>Of course, I'm sure you will (as usual) continue in ignorance instead.

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 3, 2010, 6:42:21 PM9/3/10

>wavelength must be wrong. One or the other, Henry.

Ah! The mind of the relativist works in strange ways....

Wavelength is uuniversal and frame invariant.

'frequency' changes are an indication of variable ligth speed.

Simple isn't it?

Y.Porat

Sep 3, 2010, 11:12:04 PM9/3/10
On Sep 4, 12:39 am, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

-------------------------
Henry

indeed hf/c
has nothing to do with relativity !!

yet
SR is right!!

it is based on the fact that
in order to add more and more velocity to a mass
you need to invest more energy (exponentially)
and that is the sources of the Gamma factor
that makes SR

ONE MUST BE SELECTIVE IN SCIENCE

(and in life as a whole !!......)

ATB
Y.Porat
--------------------

PD

Sep 4, 2010, 10:55:02 AM9/4/10
On Sep 3, 5:42 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:00:24 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedraperfam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> You're talking absolute bullshit as usual. ...but what's new?
>
> >> I said ist is not inconceivable that the speed of light wrt its source might be
> >> slightly dependent on its (intrinsic) wavelength.
>
> >> The 'frequency' of light is just 'the number of wavecrests arriving per
> >> second'.
>
> >Yes it is, and the frequency of light is *observationally* known to
> >shift quite a bit.
> >And since the wavelength times the frequency is the speed of light,
> >then either the speed of light varies quite a bit, or your statement
> >that the speed of light is only SLIGHTLY dependent on the INTRINSIC
> >wavelength must be wrong. One or the other, Henry.
>
> Ah! The mind of the relativist works in strange ways....
>
> Wavelength is uuniversal and frame invariant.
>
> 'frequency' changes are an indication of variable ligth speed.
>
> Simple isn't it?

Yes, indeed. And since *measured* frequency changes are significant,
then light speed changes must be significant, according to you.
Because wavelength (invariant) x frequency (frame-dependent) = light
speed.

Now the question is, is this consistent with measurement, since the
variation in light speed should be large and obvious.

You've just stated that the variation in light speed is there but it's
SMALL, underneath experimental resolution.

Cant have it both ways, Ralph.

Still don't get this?

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 4, 2010, 5:24:40 PM9/4/10

.

>-------------------------
>Henry
>
>indeed hf/c
>has nothing to do with relativity !!
>
>yet
>SR is right!!

Hahahahha! Where did you get that idea, Porat?

>it is based on the fact that
>in order to add more and more velocity to a mass
>you need to invest more energy (exponentially)
>and that is the sources of the Gamma factor
>that makes SR

Mass doesn't change one iota with velocity.
Nor do clocks and rods.

Would it increase of decrease? An acceleration in ONE frame can be a
deceleration in another.

>ONE MUST BE SELECTIVE IN SCIENCE
>
>(and in life as a whole !!......)

The mass of a particle APPEARS to increase in an accelerator because of the
WRFB. (Wilson Reverse Field Bubble)

>ATB
>Y.Porat
>--------------------

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 4, 2010, 5:28:43 PM9/4/10

Any departure of light speed from c wrt source must be extremely small....but
enough to explain some of the myths about SN.

However source speed is added to c in a moving frame.

I remind you that OWLS from a moving source has never been measured.

>You've just stated that the variation in light speed is there but it's
>SMALL, underneath experimental resolution.
>

>Cant have it both ways, Henry.

>Still don't get this?

You obviously don't.

Androcles

Sep 4, 2010, 5:47:33 PM9/4/10

| I remind you that OWLS from a moving source has never been measured.

I remind you that you owe me a case of Glenlivet.

GogoJF

Sep 4, 2010, 6:23:57 PM9/4/10
On Sep 4, 4:47 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:
> "Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in messagenews:j9e5865fk1fugobdm...@4ax.com...

> | I remind you that OWLS from a moving source has never been measured.
>
> I remind you that you owe me a case of Glenlivet.

One-way is staples. I think we should measure as what will be
practical.

Androcles

Sep 4, 2010, 6:48:41 PM9/4/10

"GogoJF" <jfgo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

=======================================
Like all theoretical physicists without any knowledge of mathematics,
Henry is poor, he can't afford to pay his debts but was foolish
enough to wager. He scratches a living as a used VW camper van
saleman. It would be both cruel and futile to sue him for breach
of contract.

http://tinyurl.com/3yohzqt

Note that the windscreen is not corroded and the light source is
missing, which is why Henry cannot measure OWLS from a
moving source. Nice windscreen, though. Make him an offer
he can't refuse.

Y.Porat

Sep 5, 2010, 3:02:29 AM9/5/10
On Sep 5, 12:48 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa>
wrote:
> "GogoJF" <jfgog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

------------------
As for me -
that way or another
There must be an *upper limit velocity*
in our universe !
2
Relativity doe s not apply to photons
because while v=c
Gamma factor becomes out of use
even mathematically !
3
Andro
(I gave you a Capital letter )
my physics teacher
Am i improving ?

ATB
Y.Porat
--------------------------

Androcles

Sep 5, 2010, 5:11:02 AM9/5/10

"Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com> wrote in message

ATB
Y.Porat
--------------------------

You certainly are improving, well done.
The next thing is to always use a capital ' I ' when
referring to yourself, so the question you should
ask is "Am I improving?" and not "Am i improving?"
All people's names need a capital letter, so it is Jack
and Jill, never jack and jill.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/personal%20pronoun
A 'jack' helps you change a wheel on a car, but 'Jack' is a person.
'I' will mean 'Y.Porat', but 'i' isn't an English word at all.

Y.Porat

Sep 5, 2010, 6:25:16 AM9/5/10
On Sep 5, 11:11 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa>
wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote in message

--------------
BTW Andro
I use the i and not the I
Because of modesty reasons (:-)

ATB
Y.Porat
-----------------------------------

Androcles

Sep 5, 2010, 6:33:33 AM9/5/10

"Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com> wrote in message

ATB
Y.Porat
-----------------------------------
btw porat i do't anser ewe fisicks kwestions becos ov comprehension reasons

Y.Porat

Sep 5, 2010, 7:44:18 AM9/5/10
On Sep 5, 12:33 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa>
That is your language
obviously tricky fooling around
to 'gain time'
----------------
Why are you bypassing a simple
question?
If you still didn t think about it
just say
i still didn t think about it good enough
to answer it responsibly
Or may be you are waiting to see what others will answer ??

TIA
Y.Porat
-----------------

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 5, 2010, 4:48:22 PM9/5/10
On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 22:47:33 +0100, "Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_aa>
wrote:

I will send it over when I get the box of red YOU owe ME.

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 5, 2010, 4:51:33 PM9/5/10

....does small i mean small 'appendages'....?

>ATB
>Y.Porat
>-----------------------------------

Henry Wilson DSc

Sep 5, 2010, 5:00:44 PM9/5/10
On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 23:48:41 +0100, "Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_aa>
wrote:

>"GogoJF" <jfgo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>On Sep 4, 4:47 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:
>> "Henry Wilson DSc" <..@..> wrote in
>> messagenews:j9e5865fk1fugobdm...@4ax.com...
>> | I remind you that OWLS from a moving source has never been measured.
>>
>> I remind you that you owe me a case of Glenlivet.
>
>One-way is staples. I think we should measure as what will be
>practical.
>
>=======================================
>Like all theoretical physicists without any knowledge of mathematics,
>Henry is poor, he can't afford to pay his debts but was foolish
>enough to wager. He scratches a living as a used VW camper van
>saleman. It would be both cruel and futile to sue him for breach
>of contract.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3yohzqt

Looks like you ran into a large farm animal...maybe that's why you exude so
much bullshit.

>Note that the windscreen is not corroded and the light source is
>missing, which is why Henry cannot measure OWLS from a
>moving source.

Nor can anyone else.

>Nice windscreen, though. Make him an offer
>he can't refuse.

Sorry, I prefer the Prius now. Why couldn't a pommie engineer think of that
system?

It is loading more messages.