The fairy tale of the "Material Universe" in which you are supposed to be living, now, according to the grim fairy tales of l. ron hubbard and his fiction called 'scientology'

Leonardo Been

Mar 12, 2004, 3:20:27 AM3/12/04
How To Understand The Fairy Tales Of Criminal Minds

BEFORE reading fairy tales, you can (and should) study what I write
as a human rights philosopher, and thus you can understand and thus
you can evaluate anything else written or said by anyone.

That is, because I apply the Trinity of Science, to find out and
to understand what is true.

Making people understand the lies of l. ron hubbard - is not my
priority task, but out of compassion for some posters whose work is
highly appreciated, I now write:

Understanding how Hubbard "destroyed" the 'Home Universe' and why he
called it

even without the help of rather famous Criminal Minds such
as Sigmund Freud, Karl Marx, Albert Einstein or Friedrich
Nietzsche,

the "MEST [Matter, Energy, Space and Time] universe."

To begin with, Criminal Minds tell you that YOU do not know anything,
and then they tell you "how it is" (NOT).

The Criminal Mind l. ron hubbard does not define Matter or
Energy, because he does not want you to know its definition.

This he has in common with the other mentioned Criminal
Minds.

One of his fairy tales was posted today (12 March 2004) by
someone quoting and so exposing l. ron hubbard - whom some do
not want to see as the Criminal Mind which l. ron hubbard is -
in Message-ID: <5sb4c.33285$PY.2...@newssvr26.news.prodigy.com>

He appealed to the feeling that "you lost the 'Home Universe'" as he
wants you to define and "understand" that feeling (a feeling which
you know also from the movie "E.T.") - which is a true feeling but
not a correct understanding at all, as you will see below.

What l. ron hubbard means,

and what of course a Criminal Mind will not tell you
while he is pretending to "help you,"

is that HE destroyed your contact with your 'Home Universe' and
that HE destroyed your feeling many things that DO exist, as you
will see below.

So, because you basically know very well how it is (but which you
have been made unaware of, which you have lost contact with), I put
it into English language for you -

which (the verbalization of it, as a subject called Fine
Particle Physics) has never been done before, and I have no
illusions about any readers being desirous to understand Life,

and some are set to prevent even the most basic understanding
of it, or set to "understand" it not at all while at the same
time insisting "only they understand it,"

knowing well how they react to anything just slightly
above the level that you are familiar with (which is that,
what is regularly being verbalized, being written about).

In plain words:

You do not talk or write about your feelings
and thoughts and perceptions, except for the
very lowest fraction or the residue of these.

So, here we go, for those who wish to get out of the 'cave' that I
described to you in a past life of mine, as Plato.

Remember, that Life Energy is what Albert Einstein
wants you to believe are photons, and

what l. ron hubbard wants you to believe does not
exist at all,

so that he can and does use it more easily to
manipulate and control and hypnotize people,
and to murder them too:

Perfect crime, at the present level of
"science" that is, on Earth.

A common term for (Life) Energy (Particles,) that you know of,
is 'Chi,' which term does only describe its existence, and not
its quality or nor how it can be used, nor how it has been used,
nor how it is being used, by Criminal Minds, such as by
l. ron hubbard.

Like a 'Catch 22,' it is of course - as most posters
are bearing witness to that - used to prevent its
very understanding.
This I have described as 'The Mafia Code Against
Mankind.' (An actual human rights article I already
wrote and posted.)

Again, here we go, for those who care about others, and more so, who
care about themselves too:

'The one thing they [Criminal Minds] do, is to put Black Clouds of
Energy around you (and around others) *(1)*(2) and, {1-a}

within these, they then project the Energies that contain all
their lies: {1-b}

by means of the Energy of Pain, the Energy of Fear, the
Energy of Grief, of Hopelessness, the Energy of Ugliness,
the Energy of Hate, the Energy of Euphoria - and the
Energy of Unconsciousness of course, which forms the
Black Clouds they create. {1}

Their doing that, is their greatest joy and happiness - to break
others, in that way: {2-a}

It is entirely a spiritual process, of course, because life
itself, all life, is a spiritual process. {2} *(3)

And it is merely Energies (Life Energy Particles), that they do
produce and do project and throw around you and others {3-a}

- you can penetrate these, and you can push these away. {3}
*(4)'

and

' anybody just has to look outside the Darkness, and it's all
there: The Creation and so on.'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

_______________
Quotes are from:

- 'Understanding Eternal Criminally Minded Individuals'
(24 November 2003) {HRI 20031124}
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0311240851.34352064%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

and

- 'Understanding The Origin Of Evil (Version 1.1) {HRI-20031025-V1.1}
(25 October 2003 - V1.1 on 3 Nov 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0311031326.5e88f9bb%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it,)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Uncle Al

Mar 12, 2004, 1:09:34 PM3/12/04
Leonardo Been wrote:

> How To Understand The Fairy Tales Of Criminal Minds

[snip]

> l. ron hubbard

[snip]

Bullshit.

Uncle Al is a Thetan Squared. He can transport money out of
Scientologists' wallets just by thinking it so. The skill can be
taught - but only if you are Thetan Squared Cleared. Thetan Square
Clearing requires great investment of time and funds as you ascend the
Zuggarat of Will, but it is worth it. Otherwise the the Thetan
Squared protocol will kill you as you read it. Uncle Al is a Thetan
Squared. He can transport money out of Scientolgists' wallets just by
thinking it so.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz.pdf