Link to Version 3.0 of 'Leonardo Da Vinci - About Aliens, Dimensions, Consciousness, Time, And Earth's Past And Future' {HRI 20040829-V3.0}

Leonardo Been

Apr 24, 2005, 5:07:51 AM4/24/05
Version 3.0 contains simple but correct (and very much needed)

definitions of

Dimension,
Consciousness,
Time,
Past and
Future,
and Alien.

'Leonardo Da Vinci - About Aliens, Dimensions, Consciousness,
Time, And Earth's Past And Future' {HRI 20040829-V3.0}
(29 August 2004 - Version 3.0 on 23 Apr 2005)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic/msg/6fb37afc70444850?fwc=1

'
____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

'

Copyright 2005 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Dirk Van de moortel

Apr 24, 2005, 6:48:49 AM4/24/05

"Leonardo Been" <plato...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1114333671....@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Version 3.0 contains simple but correct (and very much needed)
>
> definitions of
>
> Dimension,
> Consciousness,
> Time,
> Past and
> Future,
> and Alien.
>

> 'Leonardo Da Vinci - About Aliens, Dimensions, Consciousness,
> Time, And Earth's Past And Future' {HRI 20040829-V3.0}
> (29 August 2004 - Version 3.0 on 23 Apr 2005)
> http://www.googlegroups.com/group/alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic/msg/6fb37afc70444850?fwc=1

Frighteningly insane.

Dirk Vdm

Sam Wormley

Apr 24, 2005, 8:17:19 AM4/24/05

Koos Nolst Trenite is a registered crank at crank dot net!
http://www.google.com/search?q=Trenite+site%3Awww.crank.net

Dirk Van de moortel

Apr 24, 2005, 8:20:24 AM4/24/05

"Sam Wormley" <swor...@mchsi.com> wrote in message news:j7Mae.15809$r53.10265@attbi_s21...

> Koos Nolst Trenite is a registered crank at crank dot net!
> http://www.google.com/search?q=Trenite+site%3Awww.crank.net

And sometimes he calls himself "Leonardo Been".

Dirk Vdm

Leonardo Been

Apr 24, 2005, 8:51:28 AM4/24/05
Of course, Criminal Minds are frightened and terrified of anyone being
or becoming able to see the actual nature of others,

and they are in particular frightened of anyone becoming able to
see (detect, sense, perceive) Criminal Minds.

That is understandable, and very well known.

'
'

Their activities are particularly harmful, however, when they are
Criminal Minds who use "science" (who are or become "scientists") and

when they create a "science" to carry out their purpose

to prevent people from knowing about the mechanics of perception.

'
'

And thus these "scientist" Criminal Minds

in their terror of being seen as they are, bend their Criminal
mind into even more contortions, and they produce even more lies,

"prove that people can not see others as they are" - that
"the mechanics of perception do not exist."

'
'

They are very, very despicable in nature, very driven to harm people.

'

So I examined (and had to examine) them most thoroughly, as for
instance in

'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds' {HRI 20030509-V3.1}
(9 May 2003 - Version 3.1 on 2 Dec 2004)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/18cf685cdd5b76f1?fwc=1

'
'
I most clearly and easily, very understandably and most thoroughly
debunked Einstein's "theories of relativity" when I, as Leonardo Been
wrote