ODU curse and faqy

Kurt Stocklmeir

Aug 30, 2001, 7:29:19 PM8/30/01
A lot of times a person needs to trust me with out any proof. Like with
out.

God creates a curse when innocent people get hurt. God uses a curse to
make things fair. God creates curses. The devil creates curses. Some
people can use the devil to create curses.

From the Bible God will punish a country because of dishonest judges. I
guess every time police, district attorneys and judges are dishonest God
hurts people, kills people and destroys people. Every time a dishonest
person gts to much punishment God will kill a lot of people. God does not
like mandatory sentences. God kills a lot of people because of that.

God created a curse against people associated with Old Dominion University
in Norfolk Va. because people in charge of the school were dishonest. The
curse spread. People at schools all over the earth have been hurt and
killed. The curse jumped to NASA Langey and NASA. They do research for
planes. Planes have been crashing hurting and killing people all over the
earth. Things created by NASA get destroyed. People associated with NASA
die.

If a person is part of a group they may get good things. I can use schools
associated with the U.S. I can use roads. I can use phones. If a person
gets good things because they are part of a group it is fair they get
punished if part of the group hurts innocent people.

This curse has hurt and killed a lot of people. It will keep killing
people. People need to do their small part or they are guilty.

This is like these slimey physics groups. People do not care a lot about
what is right and wrong. God created a curse against these physics groups.
They are junk. The people are slimees. Look at sci physics research.
The people who run the group are associated with the physics faqy. The
people who write articles for the groups are slimees. They talk to each
other. They only have slimees talking to them. Honest people will not
associate with them. They are losers. They do not understand what it
means to be honest. Because of that they get junk. The slimees talk to
each other and there is not 1 honest person who will talk to them. They
got what they asked for.

People need to do some thing about the curse against people associated with
Old Dominion University. 1 thing is to expose what happened. If they do
not do their small part they are guilty and things will go bad for them.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Aug 31, 2001, 2:38:09 PM8/31/01
A lot of times I will trust a person with out any good reasons. Most of
the time I am right. If I did not trust the person I would have gotten
into trouble.

Girls and boys need to understand their blood depends on what I say. God
will see to it their blood soaks the ground if they make some mistakes.
Gilrs and boys who make a big mistake need to take the blame. They
probably can not fix it after it is done.

I guess every time police abuse a person God kills a lot of people. I
guess if people look the other way God kills extra people. It was up to
people. It was their fault. They did not care a lot about what was right
and wrong. They got what they asked for.

People need to do their small part or they are guilty. If they are guilty
God will make them pay.

I try not to buy things from Pro. and Gamble and Kraft because they abused
animals.

People need to tell people about the things I am saying. They can use the
internet.
At the end of their articles they can say things like what I am talking
about. If they do not they are guilty and they will pay.

There is a curse against people associated with Old Dominion University.
It is killing people all over the earth. The curse spread to my theories
that became part of the faqy. There are a lot of curses against my
theories. I know girls and boys do not understand what I am talking about.
This is not like physics theories. It is not to important if girls and
boys believe me about physics theories.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Sep 4, 2001, 5:03:38 PM9/4/01
By the time a person figures out they are cursed it is to late.

Most of the time punishment from God changes the life of a person forever.

Around and around. These physics groups and faqy.

I tell girls I do not want to kiss a girl who has bodies of animals between
her teeth.