Fuel Conservation/Savings copyright 2000 JGW

James Wanless

Dec 17, 2000, 6:23:18 PM12/17/00
Shark-skin finish on F1 cars/airplanes/cars to reduce air resistance/save
fuel/increase speed

:-)

copyright James Wanless 2000

--

http://members.nbci.com/bearnol/
http://www.grok.ltd.uk

Michael Varney

Dec 18, 2000, 1:35:23 AM12/18/00

"James Wanless" <ja...@grok.ltd.uk> wrote in message

> Shark-skin finish on F1 cars/airplanes/cars to reduce air resistance/save
> fuel/increase speed
>
> :-)
>
> copyright James Wanless 2000

:-/

bea...@my-deja.com

Jan 14, 2001, 6:54:48 AM1/14/01
Of course, from a practical point of view, one could obtain improvement
on the normal gloss finish of vehicles by (simply) giving them a matt
finish - e.g. mix sand with the paint, though this wouldn't be (quite)
as effective as a true shark-skin finish...
P.S. thinking about it, I think maybe this should be copyright me
(James Wanless) 1999-2000, as I probably had the idea about a year ago
- I'd have to consult my records... let's see, was Schumacher just
losing out to Hakkinen? I sat on it for a while, trying to generate
some interest so I could make some money from it, but after nobody was
taking (any of) my ideas seriously, I thought I ought to publish it
anyway as it could be so (potentially) beneficial.
James

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/