Nano-Thermite in WTC Dust

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2009, 3:24:47 PM4/4/09
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13049

Complete Article

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

Abstract:

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show
marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a
Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second
WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The
properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy,
scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive
spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The
red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are
largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like
structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone
demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and
aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a
DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at
approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for
conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed
in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray
chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted
thermitic material and highly energetic.

Global Research Editor's Note

The definition of thermitic material:

A trademark used for a welding and incendiary mixture of fine aluminum
powder with a metallic oxide, usually iron, that when ignited yields
an intense heat.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Eeyore

Apr 4, 2009, 3:32:17 PM4/4/09

knews4...@yahoo.com wrote:

Bwahahahahhahahaaa !

Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !

Graham

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2009, 4:07:36 PM4/4/09
On Apr 4, 12:32 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Fuck off.
I've been following the technology for years.
Nanotubes.
Nanofibers.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense.com&ei=F73XSdiML6fmtgPMtomqCg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=nanotech&spell=1

What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
they "can't account for?"

Eeyore

Apr 4, 2009, 5:07:14 PM4/4/09

knews4...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> > Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
> >
> > Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
> >
> > Graham
>
> Fuck off.
> I've been following the technology for years.
> Nanotubes.
> Nanofibers.

So ? There's no way you'll understand them.

Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some IDIOT blogsite.

Graham

Al Dykes

Apr 4, 2009, 5:52:59 PM4/4/09
In article <a88066e9-db00-4cdb...@s22g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=3Dva&aid=3D13049
>
>Complete Article
>
>http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/=

>7TOCPJ.SGM
>

>Abstract:
>
>We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
>have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
>Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
>separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show

bentham (look at the URL) is a vanity publication. They will print
anything if someone pays the bill. It's Bentham's Open Chemical
Physics Journal and it has has, in its brief lifespan, produced
exactly two issues. With a total of 12 articles between them, so far.
http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm

They let the author pick the "peer review" group. That's not "peer
review" to any real scholar or scholarly publication.

Jones still hasn't released the entire analysis of his sample.

There is nothing found in the results he shows that isn't found in any
large building fire.

"Active Thermitic Material" isn't thermite/thermate. It's a
meaningless phrase meant to confuse the children.

Jones still refuses to speak in public in front of any relevant
professional group to present his results and address polite, relevant
questions from knowledgeable people.

He says things that sound silly to relevant professionals I know. He
won't speak in public and address their points.

Why should I believe him.

This latest crap from Jones is being discussed in this thread. Anyone
can read it. If anyone wants to defend Jones or ask questions, you can
get a free ID and have your say.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=139293&page=3

Jones will claim "nano-thermite"

The problem with nano-thermite is that all papers about its
characteristics report that it explodes just like other demolition
explosives. Nobody herd any explosions consistent with man-made
demolition at WTC.

For instance:

"A lot of work has been accomplished recently with nanopowders
in energetic materials. For example, it has been proven that
because of their large surface area, the nanopowders can
increase the burn rate in some types of
propellants1,3,8-10. There were also significant developments
made in the "super thermite" area with mixes of nanometric
aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are said to react
at rates approaching (and under particular conditions even
equivalent to) those of high explosives."

http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf/Brousseau-193.pdf

Nobody heard explosions consistent with man-made demolition at WTC on
9/11. There is no sound of an explosion immediately preceding a
collapse on any of the countless video recordings of the collapse of
the towers on 9/11.

--
Al Dykes

Al Dykes

Apr 4, 2009, 5:54:59 PM4/4/09
In article <b271fdc2-83f4-4b68...@v1g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 4, 12:32=A0pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

>wrote:
>> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
>>
>> Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
>>
>> Graham
>
>Fuck off.
>I've been following the technology for years.
>Nanotubes.
>Nanofibers.

The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.

Nobody heard any explosion consistent with man-made demolition at WTC.

Surfer

Apr 4, 2009, 7:11:51 PM4/4/09
On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 12:24:47 -0700 (PDT), knews4...@yahoo.com wrote:

A very interesting paper.

Perhaps one of the planes was carrying a cargo of the stuff.

Surfer

Apr 4, 2009, 7:28:59 PM4/4/09
On 4 Apr 2009 17:54:59 -0400, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:

>The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
>Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

<Start extract>

"…. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the
thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high
degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse
management [20]."

The feature of “impulse management” may be significant.
It is possible that formulations may be chosen to have just sufficient
percussive effect to achieve the desired fragmentation while
minimizing the noise.

<End extract>

[20] Miziolek AW. Nanoenergetics: an emerging technology area of
national importance. Amptiac Q 2002; 6(1): 43-48.
http://www.p2pays.org/ref/34/33115.pdf

Message has been deleted

Al Dykes

Apr 4, 2009, 8:01:40 PM4/4/09
In article <ifqft4ppdbdpufeub...@4ax.com>,

Surfer <n...@spam.net> wrote:
>On 4 Apr 2009 17:54:59 -0400, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>

>>The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
>>Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.
>>

>http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM
>
><Start extract>
>
>"…. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the
>thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high
>degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse
>management [20]."

Thermobaric weapons don't knock down buildings and they go
BOOM. Nobody heard BOOM at WTC consistent with man-made demolition of
any WTC tower.

Here's a small DIY thermobaric bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dU1P32n_o

That's not what knowcked down any of the WTC towers.

Eric Gisin

Apr 4, 2009, 7:54:49 PM4/4/09
"Surfer" <n...@spam.net> wrote in message news:aupft4hob6gtrl2r5...@4ax.com...
Now that aliens are doing mass abductions, it is common for them to teleport humans out of crashing
airplanes and teleport thermite crash-test-dummies in their place.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2009, 10:57:13 PM4/4/09
On Apr 4, 2:07 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

wrote:
> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
>
> > > Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
>
> > > Graham
>
> > Fuck off.
> > I've been following the technology for years.
> > Nanotubes.
> > Nanofibers.
>
> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
>
> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense...

> > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
> > they "can't account for?"
>
> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some IDIOT blogsite.
>
> Graham

I'll take Rummy's word for it.
He spilled the beans ONE DAY before 9-11.
But that's "just a coincidence."
I told you they "hide in plain sight."
"Cannot track 2.3 Trillion"
Donald Rumsfeld 9-10-2001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo
et al.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=two+trillion+at+pentagon&aq=f

"Pentagram Accounting"
Toilet seat taxpayer cost $500.
Nanotech Research Discount. $390.
Anthrax Rebate $100
Real Cost of Seat $10.

doug

Apr 5, 2009, 12:03:39 AM4/5/09

knews4...@yahoo.com wrote:

As soon as the socialized medicine comes, you all will learn
about government acounting. It is not pretty.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 4, 2009, 11:38:00 PM4/4/09
On Apr 4, 4:54 pm, "Eric Gisin" <gi...@uniserve.com> wrote:
> "Surfer" <n...@spam.net> wrote in messagenews:aupft4hob6gtrl2r5...@4ax.com...

> > On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 12:24:47 -0700 (PDT), knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> >>http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13049
>
> >>Complete Article
>
> >>http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...

> > A very interesting paper.
>
> > Perhaps one of the planes was carrying a cargo of the stuff.
>
> Now that aliens are doing mass abductions, it is common for them to teleport humans out of crashing
> airplanes and teleport thermite crash-test-dummies in their place.

You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.
Anything could have happened.
Who ever was on those planes could have gotten the "air mask"
treatment and been asleep for the whole "attack."

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 7:14:34 AM4/5/09
In article <e0c173f1-abee-47ff...@b7g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 4, 2:07=A0pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

>wrote:
>> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > Fuck off.
>> > I've been following the technology for years.
>> > Nanotubes.
>> > Nanofibers.
>>
>> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
>>
>> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=3Den&domains=3Drense.com&sitesearch=3Dre=

>nse...
>>
>> > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
>> > they "can't account for?"
>>
>> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some ID=

>IOT blogsite.
>>
>> Graham
>
>I'll take Rummy's word for it.
>He spilled the beans ONE DAY before 9-11.
>But that's "just a coincidence."
>I told you they "hide in plain sight."

<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8137991504304840706>

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 7:19:32 AM4/5/09
In article <982f5796-268b-4cde...@u9g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 4, 4:54=A0pm, "Eric Gisin" <gi...@uniserve.com> wrote:
>> "Surfer" <n...@spam.net> wrote in messagenews:aupft4hob6gtrl2r5n15mri81p8=
>lnc...@4ax.com...

>.
>>
>> > A very interesting paper.
>>
>> > Perhaps one of the planes was carrying a cargo of the stuff.
>>
>> Now that aliens are doing mass abductions, it is common for them to telep=

>ort humans out of crashing
>> airplanes and teleport thermite crash-test-dummies in their place.
>
>You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
>4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.

You've been lied to.

They didn't go missing. They were inside a building on fire. There
were hundreads of people involved from the moment of the crash.

The transponders are consistent with about a million other and
interlocking bits of evidence and eyewitness reports.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 5, 2009, 12:33:41 PM4/5/09
On Apr 5, 4:19 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <982f5796-268b-4cde-a493-d87f52b64...@u9g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,

>  <knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 4, 4:54=A0pm, "Eric Gisin" <gi...@uniserve.com> wrote:
> >> "Surfer" <n...@spam.net> wrote in messagenews:aupft4hob6gtrl2r5n15mri81p8=
> >lnc4...@4ax.com...

> >.

> >> Now that aliens are doing mass abductions, it is common for them to telep=
> >ort humans out of crashing
> >> airplanes and teleport thermite crash-test-dummies in their place.
>
> >You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
> >4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.
>
> You've been lied to.
>
> They didn't go missing. They were inside a building on fire. There
> were hundreads of people involved from the moment of the crash.
>
> The transponders are consistent with about a million other and
> interlocking bits of evidence and eyewitness reports.

Got English?
I mean besides your lies.

> --
> Al Dykes

Nice arm waving.....
There are a few billion....er....TRILLION reasons why you are full of
crap.
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=233860

Transponder and ‘Home Run’: Technically a transponder is a combined
radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
unique “identity” for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid-
air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for ‘Home
Run’ controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control
manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
“piggy backs” a data transmission onto the transponder channel and
takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This
explains why none of the 9/11 aircraft sent a special “I have been
hijacked” transponder code, despite multiple activation points on all
four aircrafts. Because once the transponder frequency had already
been piggy backed by Home Run, transmission of the special hijack code
was rendered impossible. This was the first hard proof that the 9/11
target aircrafts had been hijacked electronically from the ground.

BradGuth

Apr 5, 2009, 7:09:05 PM4/5/09
On Apr 4, 2:52 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <a88066e9-db00-4cdb-8dc3-c50eeecfa...@s22g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,> >http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...

> >7TOCPJ.SGM
>
> >Abstract:
>
> >We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
> >have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
> >Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
> >separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show
>
> bentham (look at the URL) is a vanity publication. They will print
> anything if someone pays the bill. It's Bentham's Open Chemical
> Physics Journal and it has has, in its brief lifespan, produced
> exactly two issues. With a total of 12 articles between them, so far.http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm
>        http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...

> Nobody heard explosions consistent with man-made demolition at WTC on
> 9/11.  There is no sound of an explosion immediately preceding a
> collapse on any of the countless video recordings of the collapse of
> the towers on 9/11.
>
> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

note: thermite doesn't explode.

~ BG

BradGuth

Apr 5, 2009, 7:12:56 PM4/5/09
> crap.http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=233860

> Transponder and ‘Home Run’: Technically a transponder is a combined
> radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
> reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
> traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
> unique “identity” for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid-
> air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for ‘Home
> Run’ controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control
> manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
> “piggy backs” a data transmission onto the transponder channel and
> takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
> all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This
> explains why none of the 9/11 aircraft sent a special “I have been
> hijacked” transponder code, despite multiple activation points on all
> four aircrafts. Because once the transponder frequency had already
> been piggy backed by Home Run, transmission of the special hijack code
> was rendered impossible. This was the first hard proof that the 9/11
> target aircrafts had been hijacked electronically from the ground.

btw, be sure to mention that thermite doesn't explode, instead it
just quickly burns its way through steel.

The controlled welding of rail doesn't exactly make much noise, but it
certainly gets the job done.

~ BG

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 8:56:08 PM4/5/09
In article <25020536-65e3-4083...@z16g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

>> =A0 =A0 =A0 made in the "super thermite" area with mixes of nanometric
>> =A0 =A0 =A0 aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are said to reac=
>> =A0 =A0 =A0 at rates approaching (and under particular conditions even
>> =A0 =A0 =A0 equivalent to) those of high explosives."
>>
>> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalMan=

>uscript/pdf...
>>
>> Nobody heard explosions consistent with man-made demolition at WTC on
>> 9/11. =A0There is no sound of an explosion immediately preceding a

>> collapse on any of the countless video recordings of the collapse of
>> the towers on 9/11.
>>
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>> =A0News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advert=
>ising.
>> =A0 =A0 - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

nano-thermite does.

brisance

http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf/Brousseau-193.pdf

A lot of work has been accomplished recently with nanopowders in
energetic materials. For example, it has been proven that because of
their large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the burn rate
in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There were also significant

developments made in the .super thermite. area with mixes of

nanometric aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are said to
react at rates approaching (and under particular conditions even
equivalent to) those of high explosives.

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 8:56:36 PM4/5/09
In article <cdc7cfd2-0b56-4cef...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 9:33=A0am, knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Apr 5, 4:19=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>>
>> > In article <982f5796-268b-4cde-a493-d87f52b64...@u9g2000pre.googlegroup=
>s.com>,

>i81p8=3D
>ote:

>9

>000..=3D

>telep=3D

>> > You've been lied to.
>>
>> > They didn't go missing. They were inside a building on fire. There
>> > were hundreads of people involved from the moment of the crash.
>>
>> > The transponders are consistent with about a million other and
>> > interlocking bits of evidence and eyewitness reports.
>>
>> Got English?
>> I mean besides your lies.
>>
>> > --
>> > Al Dykes
>>
>> Nice arm waving.....
>> There are a few billion....er....TRILLION reasons why you are full of
>> crap.http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=3D233860
>>
>> Transponder and =91Home Run=92: Technically a transponder is a combined

>> radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
>> reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
>> traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
>> unique =93identity=94 for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid=
>-
>> air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for =91Home
>> Run=92 controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control

>> manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
>> =93piggy backs=94 a data transmission onto the transponder channel and

>> takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
>> all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This
>> explains why none of the 9/11 aircraft sent a special =93I have been
>> hijacked=94 transponder code, despite multiple activation points on all

>> four aircrafts. Because once the transponder frequency had already
>> been piggy backed by Home Run, transmission of the special hijack code
>> was rendered impossible. This was the first hard proof that the 9/11
>> target aircrafts had been hijacked electronically from the ground.
>
>btw, be sure to mention that thermite doesn't explode, instead it
>just quickly burns its way through steel.

Nano-thermite does.

http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf/Brousseau-193.pdf

A lot of work has been accomplished recently
with nanopowders in energetic materials. For
example, it has been proven that because of their
large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the
burn rate in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There
were also significant developments made in the
.super thermite. area with mixes of nanometric
aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are
said to react at rates approaching (and under
particular conditions even equivalent to) those of
high explosives.

Al Dykes

Apr 5, 2009, 10:22:11 PM4/5/09
In article <ef0374a7-9a96-4d6f...@x29g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 4:19=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <982f5796-268b-4cde-a493-d87f52b64...@u9g2000pre.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>>

>> =A0<knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>1p8=3D
>> >lnc4...@4ax.com...
>0..=3D

>> >.

>lep=3D

>> >ort humans out of crashing
>>
>> >You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
>> >4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.
>>
>> You've been lied to.
>>
>> They didn't go missing. They were inside a building on fire. There
>> were hundreads of people involved from the moment of the crash.
>>
>> The transponders are consistent with about a million other and
>> interlocking bits of evidence and eyewitness reports.
>>
>Got English?
>I mean besides your lies.
>
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>>

>Nice arm waving.....
>There are a few billion....er....TRILLION reasons why you are full of
>crap.
>http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=3D233860
>
>Transponder and =91Home Run=92: Technically a transponder is a combined

>radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
>reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
>traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
>unique =93identity=94 for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid-
>air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for =91Home
>Run=92 controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control

>manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
>=93piggy backs=94 a data transmission onto the transponder channel and

>takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
>all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This

So what? We know exactly where the plane was every minute it was in
the sky.

BURT

Apr 5, 2009, 10:48:00 PM4/5/09
On Apr 5, 6:22 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <ef0374a7-9a96-4d6f-b02f-6e01e86d9...@x29g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail- Hide quoted text -

There were no small termites in those buildings. They were steel and
concrete; not wood.

Mitch Raemsch

Mitch Raemsch

Apr 5, 2009, 11:14:12 PM4/5/09
> http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...

lemme get this straight.... these guys did a study to see if there
would be rusted iron and aluminum in the dust left over from when an
airplane flies into a skyscraper; and apparently when they did find
them, this is an earthshaking discovery that changes everything?

BradGuth

Apr 6, 2009, 12:35:36 AM4/6/09
On Apr 5, 5:56 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <cdc7cfd2-0b56-4cef-a011-abfe7ae35...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
> http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...

> A lot of work has been accomplished recently
> with nanopowders in energetic materials. For
> example, it has been proven that because of their
> large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the
> burn rate in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There
> were also significant developments made in the
> .super thermite. area with mixes of nanometric
> aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are
> said to react at rates approaching (and under
> particular conditions even equivalent to) those of
> high explosives.
> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

When used for cutting or heating of steel it doesn't exactly explode,
although the collapsing structure and of it's multiple steam powered
systems would explode.

~ BG

BradGuth

Apr 6, 2009, 12:38:05 AM4/6/09
On Apr 5, 5:56 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <25020536-65e3-4083-a53b-735e9bdc8...@z16g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...

>   A lot of work has been accomplished recently with nanopowders in
>   energetic materials. For example, it has been proven that because of
>   their large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the burn rate
>   in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There were also significant
>   developments made in the .super thermite. area with mixes of
>   nanometric aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are said to
>   react at rates approaching (and under particular conditions even
>   equivalent to) those of high explosives.
>
> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

How many hundred tonnes of live steam and steam heated hot water was
in each building?

~ BG

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 1:39:33 AM4/6/09

Androcles

Apr 6, 2009, 1:51:45 AM4/6/09

"z" <gzuc...@snail-mail.net> wrote in message

Well yeah... the Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 had to be updated in 2003.

m II

Apr 6, 2009, 2:35:54 AM4/6/09
BURT wrote:

> There were no small termites in those buildings. They were steel and
> concrete; not wood.

I wonder if anyone will see what you meant by that. Somehow, I feel it
will be missed.

mike

Al Dykes

Apr 6, 2009, 10:53:19 AM4/6/09
In article <dcf30b1d-27c5-4247...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 5:56=A0pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <cdc7cfd2-0b56-4cef-a011-abfe7ae35...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> BradGuth =A0<bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>oup=3D
>> >s.com>,

>5mr=3D
>> >i81p8=3D3D
> wr=3D
>> >ote:

>D3D1304=3D
>> >9

>02/=3D
>> >000..=3D3D

>to =3D
>> >telep=3D3D

>.

>bined
>oid mid=3D
>> >-

>ol

> and

>all
>>
>> >btw, =A0be sure to mention that thermite doesn't explode, instead it

>> >just quickly burns its way through steel.
>>
>> Nano-thermite does.
>>
>> http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...
>>
>> A lot of work has been accomplished recently
>> with nanopowders in energetic materials. For
>> example, it has been proven that because of their
>> large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the
>> burn rate in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There
>> were also significant developments made in the
>> .super thermite. area with mixes of nanometric
>> aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are
>> said to react at rates approaching (and under
>> particular conditions even equivalent to) those of
>> high explosives.
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>> =A0News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advert=
>ising.
>> =A0 =A0 - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

>When used for cutting or heating of steel it doesn't exactly explode,
>although the collapsing structure and of it's multiple steam powered
>systems would explode.

Nano-thermite explodes.

BOOM.

Al Dykes

Apr 6, 2009, 10:54:38 AM4/6/09
In article <fbebea5d-0663-4419...@n7g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 8:14=A0pm, z <gzuck...@snail-mail.net> wrote:
>> On Apr 4, 3:24=A0pm, knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>

>> >http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=3Dva&aid=3D13049

>> > Complete Article
>>
>> >http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...
>>
>> > Abstract:
>>
>> > We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
>> > have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
>> > Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
>> > separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show
>> > marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a
>> > Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second
>> > WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The
>> > properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy,
>> > scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive
>> > spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The
>> > red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are
>> > largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like
>> > structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone
>> > demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and
>> > aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a
>> > DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at
>> > approximately 430 =B0C, far below the normal ignition temperature for

>> > conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed
>> > in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray
>> > chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted
>> > thermitic material and highly energetic.
>>
>> > Global Research Editor's Note
>>
>> > The definition of thermitic material:
>>
>> > A trademark used for a welding and incendiary mixture of fine aluminum
>> > powder with a metallic oxide, usually iron, that when ignited yields
>> > an intense heat.
>>
>> > The American Heritage=AE Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
>> > Edition copyright =A92000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003.

>> > Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
>>
>> lemme get this straight.... these guys did a study to see if there
>> would be rusted iron and aluminum in the dust left over from when an
>> airplane flies into a skyscraper; and apparently when they did find
>> them, this is an earthshaking discovery that changes everything?
>
>Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhht.
>http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=3D&search_query=3Ddr+jones+therm=ate&aq=3Df

Your URL is broken. You do that quite a lot.

PV

Apr 6, 2009, 12:42:00 PM4/6/09
knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
>Fuck off.
>I've been following the technology for years.
>Nanotubes.
>Nanofibers.

Nanobrains. Nanodicks. *
like corkscrews.

PV

Apr 6, 2009, 12:44:06 PM4/6/09
knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
>You can sideways smear Jone's paper but it's meaningless to do so.
>4 plane transponders went missing for over an hour.

"Went missing"? Dumbass. *

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 4:51:49 PM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 7:54 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <fbebea5d-0663-4419-8994-bead6030f...@n7g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
> >http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=3D&search_query=3Ddr+jones...

> Your URL is broken. You do that quite a lot.
>
> --
> Al Dykes

Put this "dr jones thermate" in youtube's search box.
www.youtube.com
Watch Jones' lectures.
There are about 4 or five complete talks now.
Do it at google videos if you need to.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=dr+jones+thermate&hl=en&emb=0&aq=-1&oq=#
Get a decent news reader.....

Al Dykes

Apr 6, 2009, 5:03:45 PM4/6/09
In article <49786ca6-1ae4-426c...@v23g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 6, 7:54=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <fbebea5d-0663-4419-8994-bead6030f...@n7g2000prc.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>>

>> =A0<knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>for

>ed

>um

>2003.

>> >Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhht.
>> >http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=3D3D&search_query=3D3Ddr+jone=

>s...
>>
>> Your URL is broken. You do that quite a lot.
>>
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>
>Put this "dr jones thermate" in youtube's search box.
>www.youtube.com
>Watch Jones' lectures.

I have. I also know a metallurgists who has. He laughs his ass off.

You appear to not get Jones' joke.

He is a joke.

Jones wants to convince you that A = B. He shows you A in great detail
but he never shows you B. He doesn't want you to makeup your won mind.
He's a con artist to the gullible.

You are gullible.

john030409

Apr 6, 2009, 5:52:40 PM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 3:03 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <49786ca6-1ae4-426c-b182-83ddc1a65...@v23g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,

> >s...
>
> >> Your URL is broken. You do that quite a lot.
>
> >> --
> >> Al Dykes
>
> >Put this "dr jones thermate" in youtube's search box.
> >www.youtube.com
> >Watch Jones' lectures.
>
> I have. I also know a metallurgists who has. He laughs his ass off.
>
> You appear to not get Jones' joke.
>
> He is a joke.
>
> Jones wants to convince you that A = B. He shows you A in great detail
> but he never shows you B. He doesn't want you to makeup your won mind.
> He's a con artist to the gullible.
>
> You are gullible.
>
> --
> Al Dykes
> News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
> - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

And from looking at the posts you do, you spend
40 hours a week trying to suppress 9-11 investigation.

The question arises- why are you so 'patriotic'?

Post some physics, government shill.

john

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:03:29 PM4/6/09
On Apr 4, 1:07 pm, knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Apr 4, 12:32 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
>
> > Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
>
> > Graham
>
> Fuck off.
> I've been following the technology for years.
> Nanotubes.
> Nanofibers.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense...

> What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
> they "can't account for?"

Tell him Brother, the days of ignorance are numbered

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:04:34 PM4/6/09

wrote:
> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > Bwahahahahhahahaaa !
>
> > > Chewsy has discovered the word NANO !
>
> > > Graham
>
> > Fuck off.
> > I've been following the technology for years.
> > Nanotubes.
> > Nanofibers.
>
> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
>
> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense...
>
> > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
> > they "can't account for?"
>
> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some IDIOT blogsite.
>
> Graham

How about the secretary of defense admitting the Pentagon cannot
account for 2.3 trillion dollars on september 10, 2001. Will that do?

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:13:11 PM4/6/09
On Apr 4, 5:01 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <ifqft4ppdbdpufeubel2p496qee7taq...@4ax.com>,
>

> Surfer  <n...@spam.net> wrote:
> >On 4 Apr 2009 17:54:59 -0400, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>
> >>The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
> >>Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.
>
> >http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...
>
> ><Start extract>
>
> >"…. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the
> >thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high
> >degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse
> >management [20]."
>
> Thermobaric weapons don't knock down buildings and they go
> BOOM. Nobody heard BOOM at WTC consistent with man-made demolition of
> any WTC tower.
>
> Here's a small DIY thermobaric bomb.
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dU1P32n_o
>
> That's not what knowcked down any of the WTC towers.

> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

Quit saying nobody head "Booms" because they absolutely did. In fact
the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse

Al Dykes

Apr 6, 2009, 7:14:12 PM4/6/09
In article <3728b4ab-d946-431d...@d25g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
J-Bird <johnd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 4, 2:07=A0pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>

>wrote:
>> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:

>> > Fuck off.
>> > I've been following the technology for years.
>> > Nanotubes.
>> > Nanofibers.
>>
>> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
>>
>> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=3Den&domains=3Drense.com&sitesearch=3Dre=

>nse...
>>
>> > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
>> > they "can't account for?"
>>
>> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some ID=

>IOT blogsite.
>>
>> Graham
>
>How about the secretary of defense admitting the Pentagon cannot
>account for 2.3 trillion dollars on september 10, 2001. Will that do?

"Can't account for" only means "stolen" to people that are unfamiliar
with asset accounting is very large organizations.

age...@justicespammail.com

Apr 6, 2009, 7:25:13 PM4/6/09

Why don't you read what the man said, sport.

"Nobody heard BOOM at WTC CONSISTENT WITH MAN-MAD DEMOLITION OF ANY
WTC TOWER."

>In fact
>the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
>loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse

That sounded like explosions. No firefighter has said that they heard
demolition explosions, just loud noises that sounded like explosions.

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:24:40 PM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 4:14 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <3728b4ab-d946-431d-a659-9e2572220...@d25g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,

> J-Bird  <johndbri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 4, 2:07=A0pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>
> >wrote:

> >> So ? There's no way you'll understand them.

> >nse...

> >> Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some ID=
> >IOT blogsite.
>
> >> Graham
>
> >How about the secretary of defense admitting the Pentagon cannot
> >account for 2.3 trillion dollars on september 10, 2001. Will that do?
>
> "Can't account for" only means "stolen" to people that are unfamiliar
> with asset accounting is very large organizations.
>
> --
> Al Dykes
>  News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>     - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

Right... just like these bailouts are going to save the country? Dude,
if you aren't getting a paycheck for doing what you are doing, I'd be
shocked. No way can a person be this defensive of the most corrupt
government on the planet in such a contrarian manner. Even my
Republican friends who thought President Bush walked on water have
acknowledged this fact. Troll much?

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:30:13 PM4/6/09
> Are you F-ing kidding me!? Actually many of them made direct references to the fact that they believed the buildings were being brought down by explosives set in place before hand. Read the testimonies and listen to the news interviews. One worker from the WTC described it as sounding like rapid gunfire, "pop! pop! pop! pop!" and then he said he heard "three massive explosions." and the building came down. Another first responder recalled how she could see a belt of flashes going all throughout the north tower right before it collapsed, which reminded her of a controlled demolition. How much more specific do they need to be?

J-Bird

Apr 6, 2009, 7:31:52 PM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 4:25 pm, agen...@justicespammail.com wrote:

Are you F-ing kidding me!? Actually many of them made direct

Androcles

Apr 6, 2009, 7:37:59 PM4/6/09
*plonk*

Do not reply to this generic message, it was automatically generated;
you have been kill-filed, either for being boringly stupid, repetitive,
unfunny, ineducable, repeatedly posting politics, religion or off-topic
subjects to a sci. newsgroup, attempting free advertising, because
you are a troll, simply insane or any combination or permutation of the
aforementioned reasons; any reply will go unread.

Boringly stupid is the most common cause of kill-filing, but because
this message is generic the other reasons have been included. You are
left to decide which is most applicable to you.

There is no appeal, I have despotic power over whom I will electronically
admit into my home and you do not qualify as a reasonable person I would
wish to converse with or even poke fun at. Some weirdoes are not kill-
filed, they amuse me and I retain them for their entertainment value
as I would any chicken with two heads, either one of which enables the
dumb bird to scratch dirt, step back, look down, step forward to the
same spot and repeat the process eternally.

This should not trouble you, many of those plonked find it a blessing
that they are not required to think and can persist in their bigotry
or crackpot theories without challenge.

You have the right to free speech, I have the right not to listen. The
kill-file will be cleared annually with spring cleaning or whenever I
purchase a new computer or hard drive.

I hope you find this explanation is satisfactory but even if you don't,
damnly my frank, I don't give a dear. Have a nice day.

"J-Bird" <johnd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Strabo

Apr 6, 2009, 9:33:18 PM4/6/09

They've been on these NGs defending the 9/11 official line every
day of every week of every month since the official report.

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:46:53 PM4/6/09

PV wrote:

> knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
> >Fuck off.
> >I've been following the technology for years.
> >Nanotubes.
> >Nanofibers.

And knows nothing about them !

> Nanobrains. Nanodicks.

That would be more like it.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:48:30 PM4/6/09

J-Bird wrote:

> Tell him Brother, the days of ignorance are numbered

Oh God ! Another clown.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:49:24 PM4/6/09

J-Bird wrote:

> Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > Fuck off.
> > > I've been following the technology for years.
> > > Nanotubes.
> > > Nanofibers.
> >
> > So ? There's no way you'll understand them.
> >
> > >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&domains=rense.com&sitesearch=rense...
> >
> > > What the hell do you think the Military does with all the TRILLIONS
> > > they "can't account for?"
> >
> > Provide evidence of these trillions. Preferably from the GAO, not some IDIOT blogsite.
>

> How about the secretary of defense admitting the Pentagon cannot
> account for 2.3 trillion dollars on september 10, 2001. Will that do?

I suggest they get better accountants.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:50:59 PM4/6/09

J-Bird wrote:

> Quit saying nobody head "Booms" because they absolutely did. In fact
> the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
> loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse

There's a difference between an explosion and a BOOM dimbrain. I imagine a failing
structure would make quite a few BOOMS before finally collapsing.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:53:22 PM4/6/09

J-Bird wrote:

> Right... just like these bailouts are going to save the country? Dude,
> if you aren't getting a paycheck for doing what you are doing, I'd be
> shocked. No way can a person be this defensive of the most corrupt
> government on the planet in such a contrarian manner. Even my
> Republican friends who thought President Bush walked on water have
> acknowledged this fact. Troll much?

Piss off out of the science groups and tell your stupid stories in the conspiracy
ones.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 6, 2009, 8:59:52 PM4/6/09

Strabo wrote:

> They've been on these NGs defending the 9/11 official line every
> day of every week of every month since the official report.

Because it's obviously correct.

Quit posting in SCIENCE groups. We understand. YOU don't.

Graham

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 11:47:06 PM4/6/09

You mean since before the "Official Investigation."
Actually since way before 9-11.
I know there is a rotation though along with the nym changes.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 11:55:40 PM4/6/09
On Apr 4, 5:01 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <ifqft4ppdbdpufeubel2p496qee7taq...@4ax.com>,
>

> Surfer  <n...@spam.net> wrote:
> >On 4 Apr 2009 17:54:59 -0400, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>
> >>The you will know that nano-thermite goes BOOM when it is set off.
> >>Pound for pound it is a loud as any other man-made explosive.
>
> >http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...
>
> ><Start extract>
>
> >"…. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the
> >thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high
> >degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse
> >management [20]."
>
> Thermobaric weapons don't knock down buildings and they go
> BOOM. Nobody heard BOOM at WTC consistent with man-made demolition of
> any WTC tower.
>
> Here's a small DIY thermobaric bomb.
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dU1P32n_o
>
> That's not what knowcked down any of the WTC towers.

Nope.
The was no Nano-acetone.
You think there is only one kind of anything don't you?
You don't need explosions to have steel melting heat.

> --
> Al Dykes

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2009, 11:58:09 PM4/6/09

He keeps ignoring that fact waiting for all the witnesses to die.
Put "wtc basement explosions" in youtube.com
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=%22wtc+basement+explosions%22&aq=f

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 12:07:15 AM4/7/09
On Apr 6, 4:25 pm, agen...@justicespammail.com wrote:

Now you are lying.
But WHY would they say, "demolition explosions" in the middle of an
"attack?"
And they DO SAY, "like gunfire, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow,.
"Sounded like, ba-boom, and I ran down the stairs, then another, ba-
boom...just before collapse."
AND one fighter DOES SAY, "Just like when they take a building down,
like a belt going around...."
"Debris came up the stairs....."
"Foor by floor...just like when they do detonations..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n593Hth8h9M

Two of the "explosions" eyewitnesses on video are already dead.

J-Bird

Apr 7, 2009, 12:08:19 AM4/7/09
On Apr 6, 5:59 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Graham, you are so cute when you're upset!

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 12:10:45 AM4/7/09
On Apr 6, 5:15 pm, Freewhilin Franklin
<Freewheelin__Fr...@freakbros.ro> wrote:
> I can't help it if you deny the facts..

So you will proceed to.......

Typical common kooktard.

> Lunis Americas - common loon found on the Internet in some quantity.  American
> in origin and dumber than a fence post.  Proof that evolution does not always
> produce an advanced species from a common ancestor.

Use loser name calling.

It's nice of you to cross post to the heart of evil.
2 groups snipped

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 12:15:08 AM4/7/09
On Apr 5, 5:56 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <cdc7cfd2-0b56-4cef-a011-abfe7ae35...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
>

> BradGuth  <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >s.com>,

> >i81p8=3D
> >ote:

> >9

> >000..=3D

> >telep=3D

> >> Got English?
> >> I mean besides your lies.

> >> Nice arm waving.....
> >> There are a few billion....er....TRILLION reasons why you are full of
> >> crap.http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=3D233860
>
> >> Transponder and =91Home Run=92: Technically a transponder is a combined
> >> radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
> >> reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
> >> traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
> >> unique =93identity=94 for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid=
> >-
> >> air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for =91Home
> >> Run=92 controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control
> >> manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
> >> =93piggy backs=94 a data transmission onto the transponder channel and
> >> takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
> >> all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This
> >> explains why none of the 9/11 aircraft sent a special =93I have been
> >> hijacked=94 transponder code, despite multiple activation points on all
> >> four aircrafts. Because once the transponder frequency had already
> >> been piggy backed by Home Run, transmission of the special hijack code
> >> was rendered impossible. This was the first hard proof that the 9/11
> >> target aircrafts had been hijacked electronically from the ground.
>
> >btw,  be sure to mention that thermite doesn't explode, instead it
> >just quickly burns its way through steel.
>
> Nano-thermite does.
>
> http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...
>
> A lot of work has been accomplished recently
> with nanopowders in energetic materials. For
> example, it has been proven that because of their
> large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the
> burn rate in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There
> were also significant developments made in the
> .super thermite. area with mixes of nanometric
> aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are
> said to react at rates approaching (and under
> particular conditions even equivalent to) those of
> high explosives.
> --
> Al Dykes

You think there is only ONE WAY to bake a cake, fry an egg, mix
chemicals.....

Thanks for you worthless Red Herring.

I know, "your just protecting us from the Terrorists."

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 12:18:07 AM4/7/09
On Apr 5, 7:22 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <ef0374a7-9a96-4d6f-b02f-6e01e86d9...@x29g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

>  <knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 5, 4:19=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> >> In article <982f5796-268b-4cde-a493-d87f52b64...@u9g2000pre.googlegroups.=

> >com>,

> >1p8=3D

> >0..=3D

> >lep=3D

> >> You've been lied to.
>
> >> They didn't go missing. They were inside a building on fire. There
> >> were hundreads of people involved from the moment of the crash.
>
> >> The transponders are consistent with about a million other and
> >> interlocking bits of evidence and eyewitness reports.
>
> >Got English?
> >I mean besides your lies.
>
> >> --
> >> Al Dykes
>
> >Nice arm waving.....
> >There are a few billion....er....TRILLION reasons why you are full of
> >crap.
> >http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=3D233860
>
> >Transponder and =91Home Run=92: Technically a transponder is a combined
> >radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
> >reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
> >traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
> >unique =93identity=94 for each aircraft, which are essential to avoid mid-

> >air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for =91Home
> >Run=92 controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control
> >manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
> >=93piggy backs=94 a data transmission onto the transponder channel and
> >takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
> >all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This
>
> So what? We know exactly where the plane was every minute it was in
> the sky.

Is that why they let one hit the Pentagram?

> --
> Al Dykes

john030409

Apr 7, 2009, 1:00:50 AM4/7/09
On Apr 6, 6:48 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Well, at least you like Winnie the Pooh.
Good for you.

john

Eeyore

Apr 7, 2009, 6:15:25 AM4/7/09

knews4...@yahoo.com wrote:

> The was no Nano-acetone.

Thank goodness for that.

Graham

Eeyore

Apr 7, 2009, 6:28:46 AM4/7/09

john030409 wrote:

> Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > J-Bird wrote:
> > > Tell him Brother, the days of ignorance are numbered
> >
> > Oh God ! Another clown.
> >
> > Graham
>
> Well, at least you like Winnie the Pooh.

I have the compendium. A g/f of old bought it for me. She used to
compare me to tigger.

> Good for you.

Thanks.

Graham

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 8:04:02 AM4/7/09
In article <6cd3a716-4f09-41e6...@s1g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
J-Bird <johnd...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 6, 4:25=A0pm, agen...@justicespammail.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:13:11 -0700 (PDT), J-Bird
>>

>> <johndbri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>ertising.

>> >Quit saying nobody head "Booms" because they absolutely did.
>>
>> Why don't you read what the man said, sport.
>>
>> "Nobody heard BOOM at WTC CONSISTENT WITH MAN-MAD DEMOLITION OF ANY
>> WTC TOWER."
>>
>> >In fact
>> >the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
>> >loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse
>>
>> That sounded like explosions. =A0No firefighter has said that they heard

>> demolition explosions, just loud noises that sounded like explosions.
>
>Are you F-ing kidding me!? Actually many of them made direct
>references to the fact that they believed the buildings were being
>brought down by explosives set in place before hand. Read the
>testimonies and listen to the news interviews. One worker from the WTC
>described it as sounding like rapid gunfire, "pop! pop! pop! pop!" and

Give us a name.

The transcript of the guy that said "pop pop pop" makes it clear that
the building was falling down *before* the noise started.

"pop! pop! pop! pop! is perfect way of describing the bolts giving
way in some beam joint.

If that entire WTC plaza (16 acres) didn't hear it, it wasn't loud
enough to be man-made demolition. The 1993 bombing wasn't big enough
to do any structural damage year it was heard everywhere.

Many firemen were in the North tower when the South tower fell. They
didn't know it. It certainly did sound like man-made demolition to
them.

It wasn't.

john030409

Apr 7, 2009, 8:07:23 AM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 4:28 am, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Bounce with no foreplay.

> > Good for you.
>
> Thanks.
Only good if you actually read it.
Do you know what the Heffalump (sp?) is?
john

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 8:14:57 AM4/7/09
In article <12491a64-0a8e-4e92...@i28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Apr 6, 4:25=A0pm, agen...@justicespammail.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:13:11 -0700 (PDT), J-Bird
>>

>> <johndbri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>ertising.

>> >Quit saying nobody head "Booms" because they absolutely did.
>>
>> Why don't you read what the man said, sport.
>>
>> "Nobody heard BOOM at WTC CONSISTENT WITH MAN-MAD DEMOLITION OF ANY
>> WTC TOWER."
>>
>> >In fact
>> >the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
>> >loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse
>>
>> That sounded like explosions. =A0No firefighter has said that they heard

>> demolition explosions, just loud noises that sounded like explosions.
>
>Now you are lying.
>But WHY would they say, "demolition explosions" in the middle of an
>"attack?"
>And they DO SAY, "like gunfire, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow,.

You've been lied to. That was Fireman Stephen Gregory and here is what
he said. In his transcript, he makes it clear that he knows the pop
was because the building was collapsing.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Gregory_Stephen.txt

No noise that wasn't hear all over the 16 acre complex wasn't loud
enough to be man-made demolition. The 1993 bombing was heard
everywhere and wasn't large enough to do any structural damage.

There was no such noise.

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 8:17:38 AM4/7/09
In article <5528e0d1-66da-484c...@s22g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 6, 4:13=A0pm, J-Bird <johndbri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Apr 4, 5:01=A0pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:

>..

>> > Thermobaric weapons don't knock down buildings and they go
>> > BOOM. Nobody heard BOOM at WTC consistent with man-made demolition of
>> > any WTC tower.
>>
>> > Here's a small DIY thermobaric bomb. =A0
>>
>> > =A0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dc1dU1P32n_o

>> > That's not what knowcked down any of the WTC towers.
>>
>> > --
>> > Al Dykes
>> > =A0News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is adve=
>rtising.
>> > =A0 =A0 - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

>> Quit saying nobody head "Booms" because they absolutely did. In fact
>> the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
>> loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse
>
>He keeps ignoring that fact waiting for all the witnesses to die.
>Put "wtc basement explosions" in youtube.com
>http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=3D&search_query=3D%22wtc+basemen=
>t+explosions%22&aq=3Df

There WERE explsions in the basement.

The weren't man-made demolition.

They were fuel-air explsion like this one.

Paint store explosion
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2178600570591048350
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_u-eAq5QU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkNCqrJiXsU

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 8:18:57 AM4/7/09
In article <a391af16-fb43-46cd...@u9g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Apr 4, 5:01=A0pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <ifqft4ppdbdpufeubel2p496qee7taq...@4ax.com>,
>>

>> Surfer =A0<n...@spam.net> wrote:

>> >http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...
>>
>> ><Start extract>
>>
>> >"=85. nanoenergetics hold promise as useful ingredients for the

>> >thermobaric (TBX) and TBX-like weapons, particularly due to their high
>> >degree of tailorability with regards to energy release and impulse
>> >management [20]."
>>
>> Thermobaric weapons don't knock down buildings and they go
>> BOOM. Nobody heard BOOM at WTC consistent with man-made demolition of
>> any WTC tower.
>>
>> Here's a small DIY thermobaric bomb. =A0
>>
>> =A0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dc1dU1P32n_o

>> That's not what knowcked down any of the WTC towers.
>>
>Nope.
>The was no Nano-acetone.
>You think there is only one kind of anything don't you?
>You don't need explosions to have steel melting heat.

Please, read carefully.

It was thermobaric, which is what the OP was referring to.

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 8:21:39 AM4/7/09
In article <c72a1cb9-3656-434f...@d25g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 7:22=A0pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <ef0374a7-9a96-4d6f-b02f-6e01e86d9...@x29g2000prf.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> =A0<knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>ps.=3D
>> >com>,

>ri8=3D
>> >1p8=3D3D
>rot=3D
>> >e:

>D13049

>/00=3D
>> >0..=3D3D

> te=3D
>> >lep=3D3D

>> >Got English?
>> >I mean besides your lies.

>> >Nice arm waving.....
>> >There are a few billion....er....TRILLION reasons why you are full of
>> >crap.
>> >http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=3D3D233860
>>
>> >Transponder and =3D91Home Run=3D92: Technically a transponder is a combi=

>ned
>> >radio transmitter and receiver which operates automatically, in
>> >reference to 9/11 relaying data between the four aircrafts and air
>> >traffic controls on the ground. The communication protocols provide a
>> >unique =3D93identity=3D94 for each aircraft, which are essential to avoi=
>d mid-
>> >air collisions in crowded airspace, and equally essential for =3D91Home
>> >Run=3D92 controllers lock onto the intended aircrafts for remote control

>> >manoeuvrings. Once the correct aircraft has been located, Home Run
>> >=3D93piggy backs=3D94 a data transmission onto the transponder channel a=

>nd
>> >takes direct control from the ground. Per 9-11 commission time line,
>> >all 9/11 planes had transponders turned off during hijacking! This
>>
>> So what? We know exactly where the plane was every minute it was in
>> the sky.
>>
>Is that why they let one hit the Pentagram?

We know, now, after the fact. They were on and off the radar on 9/11.

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 8:24:20 AM4/7/09
In article <59cc1930-e6f7-451a...@u39g2000pru.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 5, 5:56=A0pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <cdc7cfd2-0b56-4cef-a011-abfe7ae35...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> BradGuth =A0<bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>oup=3D
>> >s.com>,

>5mr=3D
>> >i81p8=3D3D
> wr=3D
>> >ote:

>D3D1304=3D
>> >9

>02/=3D
>> >000..=3D3D

>to =3D
>> >telep=3D3D

>.

>bined
>oid mid=3D
>> >-

>ol

> and

>all
>>
>> >btw, =A0be sure to mention that thermite doesn't explode, instead it

>> >just quickly burns its way through steel.
>>
>> Nano-thermite does.
>>
>> http://www.intdetsymp.org/detsymp2002/PaperSubmit/FinalManuscript/pdf...
>>
>> A lot of work has been accomplished recently
>> with nanopowders in energetic materials. For
>> example, it has been proven that because of their
>> large surface area, the nanopowders can increase the
>> burn rate in some types of propellants1,3,8-10. There
>> were also significant developments made in the
>> .super thermite. area with mixes of nanometric
>> aluminum and metal oxides11. Those compounds are
>> said to react at rates approaching (and under
>> particular conditions even equivalent to) those of
>> high explosives.
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>>

>You think there is only ONE WAY to bake a cake, fry an egg, mix
>chemicals.....

Jones is making specific claims that are silly and he refuses to speak
in public to make those claims were people can ask relevant
questions.

Only people that are ignorant of what he is writing about believe him.

That would be you.

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 8:25:33 AM4/7/09

J-Bird <johnd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 6, 4:25=A0pm, agen...@justicespammail.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:13:11 -0700 (PDT), J-Bird
>>

>> <johndbri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>ertising.

>> >Quit saying nobody head "Booms" because they absolutely did.
>>
>> Why don't you read what the man said, sport.
>>
>> "Nobody heard BOOM at WTC CONSISTENT WITH MAN-MAD DEMOLITION OF ANY
>> WTC TOWER."
>>
>> >In fact
>> >the firefighter oral testimonies make numerous references to very
>> >loud, percussive explosions particularly right before the collapse
>>
>> That sounded like explosions. =A0No firefighter has said that they heard
>> demolition explosions, just loud noises that sounded like explosions.
>
>Are you F-ing kidding me!? Actually many of them made direct
>references to the fact that they believed the buildings were being
>brought down by explosives set in place before hand. Read the

Name one.

WTC was blown up by metaphor, simile, and hyperbole according to the
"Truth Movement".

Eeyore

Apr 7, 2009, 8:28:26 AM4/7/09

john030409 wrote:

> Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > john030409 wrote:

> > > Well, at least you like Winnie the Pooh.
> >
> > I have the compendium. A g/f of old bought it for me. She used to
> > compare me to tigger.
>
> Bounce with no foreplay.

Our foreplay was VERY good actually.

> > > Good for you.
> >
> > Thanks.
> Only good if you actually read it.

Of course I did !

> Do you know what the Heffalump (sp?) is?

Naturally.

Graham

Michael Moroney

Apr 7, 2009, 12:04:55 PM4/7/09
knews4...@yahoo.com writes:

>You don't need explosions to have steel melting heat.

Now tell us how long thermite, heck, ANY chemical reaction, would take to
melt through 5" thick columns that weighed 1000+ pounds per foot. And do
it with the millisecond accuracy necessary to perform a "controlled
demolition". And without anyone seeing white-hot glare from all over
the towers as the thermite burned.

BDK

Apr 7, 2009, 1:52:55 PM4/7/09
In article <grftj7$o6m$1...@pcls6.std.com>, mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com
says...

It's "Magic" nano thermite, of course.

Watch the kooktards dance.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Freedom Fighter

Apr 7, 2009, 2:55:41 PM4/7/09
"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message

--------------------
You really should learn something about chemistry, physics, and controlled
demolition - you would then be able to answer your own questions, and
hopefully realize what really happened on 9/11.

THERMATE is a mix of iron oxide and aluminum powder (which is thermite) plus
sulfur and other additives that lower the ignition temperature (but not the
combustion temperature) and render it formable so it can be accurately
placed around the steel column it is to burn through. When ignited, the
highly exothermic reaction moves the oxygen from the iron oxide to the
aluminum, forming aluminum oxide and white-hot molten iron - hot enough to
quickly burn through the steel column it surrounds. Once the structural
support column is thus severed, "kicker" charges of high explosive are
detonated to complete the destruction. The combustion of the thermate is not
seen because it occurs well inside the structure, but a shower of molten
iron WAS photographed cascading from one of the towers as it collapsed. The
only possible source was thermate combustion, as the fires, even the jet
fuel fire, was not nearly hot enough to melt iron.

SIMPLE PHYSICS EXPOSES THE BIG 9/11 LIE -
GOVERNMENT BUILDING COLLAPSE
EXPLANATION FAILS REALITY CHECK

On September 11, 2001, the world watched in horror as the World Trade Center
(WTC) Twin Towers collapsed, killing thousands of innocent people. Videos of
the collapses were replayed ad nauseam on TV for days. About 5 hours after
the towers fell, WTC building 7 also collapsed suddenly, completely, and
straight down at near free-fall speed. This steel-framed building was not
touched by the planes that struck the towers, and had sustained relatively
minor debris damage and small fires. Nearby buildings far more heavily
damaged remained standing.

In June 2005, in an apparent response to an article by Morgan Reynolds,
former CIA Director and current Secretary of Defense Robert Gates stated,
"The American people know what they saw with their own eyes on September 11,
2001. To suggest any kind of government conspiracy in the events of that day
goes beyond the pale."

We will prove here, with scientific rigor, that it's the government's tale
that's "beyond the pale"!

Did most of the American people really understand the unprecedented
phenomena they had witnessed? Could a lack of knowledge of physics, and the
emotional shock of this mass-murderous "terrorist attack" have stymied
objective thinking and led to the blind acceptance of authoritarian
assertions?

The government and the media TOLD US what we saw. The government told us
that we had witnessed a "gravitational" collapse; what is now referred to as
a "pancake collapse". According to the government claims, the plane crashes
and subsequent kerosene (like lamp oil - jet fuel is NOT exotic) fires
heated the UL-certified structural steel to the point where it was
significantly weakened, which is very difficult to believe, never mind
repeat in an experiment. Even with massive fires that incinerate everything
else, the steel frames of such buildings generally remain standing.
According to the "pancake theory", this purported (all physical evidence was
quickly and illegally destroyed) weakening supposedly caused part of the
tower to collapse downward onto the rest of the tower, which, we've been
repeatedly told, somehow resulted in a chain reaction of the lower floors
sequentially, one at a time, yielding to the weight falling from above.

There are some problems with that theory - it does not fit the observed
facts:

* It cannot account for the total failure of the immense vertical steel core
columns - as if they were there one moment and gone the next.

* The collapse times were near free-fall, far too rapid to be due to gravity
alone. This article focuses on the latter of these two discrepancies.

Those that concocted the "pancake theory" made a fatal error - they didn't
check their story against the inviolate laws of physics! This is easy to do,
even without any physical evidence to examine. We can test that incredible
pancake tale using basic high-school physics. Let's do that - use a simple,
unassailable, incontrovertible conservation-of-energy analysis to perform a
reality check that establishes once and for all that the government, and
such government story backers as PBS, Popular Mechanics, and Scientific
American have falsified the true nature of the 9/11 disaster.

How Gravity Acts:

Sir Isaac Newton noticed that apples fell from trees. Others had also
noticed this, but none had ever devised a theory of gravity from the
observation. Over the years, mankind has learned that the force of gravity
at and near Earth's surface produces an acceleration of known constant
magnitude. That doesn't mean we know HOW it works, or WHY, but we have
become able to predict its effects with a high degree of precision and
certainty - gravity has always had the same, predictable, effect.

Galileo Galilei used the leaning tower of Pisa to demonstrate that a large
ball and a small one (of lesser mass) fell (accelerated downward) at the
same rate. Prior to Galileo, people had just assumed that heavier objects
fall faster, much the way they had assumed the Earth was flat.

So while an object of greater mass will exert more force (its weight) upon
anything supporting it against gravity's pull, it does not experience any
greater acceleration when gravity's pull is not opposed - when it is
falling. Earth's gravity at and near the surface of the planet can only
accelerate objects downward at one known, constant rate: 32 feet per second
for each second of free fall. As Galileo demonstrated centuries ago, heavier
objects are not accelerated any quicker than are lighter objects.

So Earth's gravity produces a downward acceleration of 32 feet per second
per second. This means that an object, after falling one second, will be
falling at a speed of 32 ft/sec. After the 2nd second, it will be falling at
64 ft/sec. After the 3rd second, it will be falling at 96 ft/sec., and so
on.

Further, since gravity's acceleration is constant, and an object is falling
at 32 ft/sec after one second has elapsed, we know that it has averaged 16
ft/sec for the entire distance. Thus after one second, the object has fallen
16 feet.

Scientists have derived simple free-fall equations that can be used to
harness this knowledge mathematically. These equations can be found in any
high-school physics book:

* Falling velocity = acceleration of gravity x time. (V = G x T)

And

* Distance fallen = 1/2 x acceleration of gravity x time squared. (D = 1/2
x G x T x T)

So if we want to know how far an object has free-fallen after 3 seconds:

Distance = 1/2 x 32 x 9 = 144 feet

So after 3 seconds in Earth's gravity, an object will have fallen 144 feet
and will be falling at 96 ft/sec.

Checking Our Work:

We've just solved a simple physics problem. Now let's check our work, using
conservation of energy.

We know that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - it merely changes
form. If we take the potential (in this case chemical, molecular) energy in
a barrel of oil and burn it, it changes to heat energy. When we burn
gasoline in our car's engine, we get kinetic (motional) energy, plus some
heat, as an engine is not 100% efficient. When we use our car's brakes to
bleed off some of that kinetic energy (slow down), that energy is converted
into heat (the brakes get hot). Explosives convert potential energy
[molecular or atomic] to kinetic energy (explosive force) quickly enough to
shatter or even pulverize concrete.

In the case of the free-falling object, the two kinds of energy we are
concerned with are kinetic energy and potential energy. Examples of
potential (gravitational) energy are the energy available from water stored
up high in a water tower, or a boulder perched atop a hill. If whatever is
holding it up there is removed, it will fall under the influence of
gravity's pull. As it accelerates downward, the potential energy is
converted to the kinetic energy of the object's motion.

So, as an object falls, it changes its potential energy into kinetic energy.

The equation for potential energy is:

* Potential Energy = Mass (or weight) x Gravity x Height. (PE = M x G x H)

The equation for kinetic energy is:

* Kinetic Energy = 1/2 x Mass x Velocity squared. (KE = 1/2 x M x V x V)

So let's just say, for the sake of simplicity, that our falling object has a
mass of 1. (Remember, the object's mass will affect its energy, and its
momentum, but not its rate of free-fall.)

The potential energy given up by falling 3 seconds (144 ft) is: 1 x 32 x 144
= 4608

The kinetic energy gained after falling 3 secs is 1/2 x 1 x 96 squared = 1/2
x 9216 = 4608

So, the available potential energy was converted into kinetic energy. Seeing
that energy was, in fact, conserved is how we know that the answer in the
simple case above was correct. We've checked our work, using an independent
analysis, based upon the sound physical principle of conservation of energy.
Now, and only now, we can be certain that our answer was correct.

One Little Complication - the effect of air resistance:

The free-fall equations above reflect a perfect, frictionless world. They
perfectly predict the behavior of falling bodies in a vacuum. In fact, you
may have seen a science class demonstration in which the air is pumped out
of a tube and then a feather will fall, in that vacuum, just as fast as will
a solid metal ball.

That's how parachutes work: much of the falling object's potential energy
gets expended doing the work of pushing a lot of air out of the way in order
for the object to fall. As a result, not all of the gravitational potential
energy can go towards accelerating the object downward at gravity's rate of
32 ft/sec/sec.

In other words, only when there is zero frictional resistance can any
falling object's potential energy be completely converted into kinetic
energy. Anything that resists a falling object's downward velocity reduces
its acceleration from the maximum gravitational acceleration of 32 feet per
second per second, as some of gravity's potential energy is consumed in
overcoming frictional resistance.

This explains the phenomena of "terminal velocity". The free-fall equations
predict that a falling object's velocity will continue to increase without
limit. But in air, once a falling object reaches a certain speed, its
propensity to fall will be matched by the air's resistance to the fall. At
that point the object will continue to fall, but its speed will no longer
increase over time. Another way of looking at it is this: gravity's
incessant force produces a downward acceleration, but friction with the air
creates an upward force and thus an upward acceleration. When falling at
terminal velocity, the acceleration downward equals the acceleration upward,
they cancel each other out, and a constant downward velocity is maintained.
Thus the parachute, with its high air friction resistance, allows the person
attached to it to float to earth unharmed.

A Quick Recap:

Earth's gravity causes objects to fall, and they fall according to precise
physical equations. The equations assume no air or other resistance. Any
resistance at all will cause the object to fall less rapidly than it would
without that resistance. If a falling object is affected by air resistance
it falls slower than it would if free-falling, and it will take longer to
fall a given distance.

Free-fall From WTC Building Heights:

The towers were 1350 and 1360 feet tall; average = 1355 feet. Let's start by
using our free-fall equation to see how long it should take an object to
free-fall from the towers' height.

Distance = 1/2 x Gravity x Time squared. (D = 1/2 x G x T x T)

With a little basic algebra, we solve the equation for the fall time, T:

2 x Distance = Gravity x Time(squared) (2 x D = G x T x T)

Time squared = (2 x Distance) / Gravity (T x T = 2 x D / G)

Time squared = 2 x 1355 / 32 = 84.7 (T = square root of (2 x D / G))

Time = 9.2

So our equation tells us that it takes 9.2 seconds to free-fall to the
ground from the height of the WTC towers.

Using our simpler equation, V = G x T, we can see that at 9.2 seconds, the
free-falling object's velocity must be about 295 ft/sec, which is just over
200 mph.

But that can only occur IN A VACUUM.

Since the WTC was in Earth's atmosphere at sea level, you might be able to
imagine how much air resistance that represents. Think about putting your
arm out the window of a car moving even half that fast! Most free-falling
objects reach their terminal velocity long before they reach 200 mph. For
example, the terminal velocity of a free-falling human body is around 120
mph. The terminal velocity of a free-falling cat is around 60 mph.

Therefore, it is clear that air resistance alone will make it take longer
than 9.2 seconds for anything falling from the towers' height to reach the
ground.

Observations from 9/11:

On page 305 of the 9/11 Commission Report, we are told, in the government's
"complete and final report" on 9/11, that the South Tower collapsed in 10
seconds. Here is the exact quote:

"At 9:58:59, the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds". That's the
government's official number. With all the videos that show it, they could
not lie about this.

But as we've determined above, the FREE-FALL TIME IN A VACUUM is 9.2
seconds, and 10 seconds is an exceptionally short fall time through the air.

This "collapse" was not without far more physical resistance than from the
air alone. It proceeded through all the lower stories of the tower. Those
undamaged floors below the plane impact zone offered resistance thousands of
times greater than that of air. Those lower stories, and the central steel
core columns, had successfully supported the mass of the tower for 30 years
despite hurricane-force winds and tremors. Air cannot do that.

Can anyone possibly imagine undamaged lower floors getting out of the way of
the upper floors as gracefully and relatively frictionlessly as air would?
Can anyone possibly imagine the lower stories slowing the fall of the upper
floors less than would, say, a parachute?

It is beyond the scope of the simple but uncontested physics here to tell
you how long such a collapse should have taken. Would it have taken a
minute? Ten minutes? Hard to say, but certainly it would take far more than
10 seconds!

What is certain, beyond any shadow of a doubt, is that the towers could not
have collapsed gravitationally, through their intact lower stories, as
rapidly as was observed on 9/11. Not even close. This is shown above to be
physically impossible!

Not only was tremendous energy expended in causing the observed massive
high-speed sideways debris ejections, but virtually all the concrete and
glass of the tower was pulverized - actually dissociated is a better word.
Never mind what happened to all the supporting steel core columns! The
energy requirements to do anything like that, alone, rival the total amount
of potential energy that the entire tower had to give. Gravity alone is
sufficient to cause some things to fall that far, even through air, in close
to the observed 10 second collapse time. But that is without the huge
expenditure of energy necessary to pulverize all of that concrete and glass,
eject debris, plus cause the steel core columns to effectively disappear.
The gravitational potential energy present was certainly not enough to have
done all these things at once.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; it only changes form. So WHERE
DID ALL THAT ADDITIONAL DESTRUCTIVE ENERGY COME FROM?

Conclusions:

In order for the towers to have collapsed "gravitationally" in the observed
duration, as we've been told over and over again, one or more of the
following zany-sounding conditions must have been met:

* The undamaged structure below the impact zone offered zero resistance to
the collapse.

* The glass and concrete spontaneously disintegrated without any expenditure
of energy.

* The massive vertical steel core columns simply vanished, as if by magic.

* On 9/11 alone, in that location alone, gravity was much stronger than
gravity.

* On 9/11 alone, in that location alone, energy was not conserved.

None of these laws-of-physics-violating, and thus impossible, conditions can
be accounted for by the official government theory of 9/11, nor by any of
the subsequent analyses and arguments designed to prop up this official myth
of 9/11.

The Bottom Line:

The government explanations for the WTC collapses fail the most basic
conservation-of-energy reality check. Therefore the government theory is
FALSE; it does not fit the observed facts, and the notion of a "pancake
collapse" cannot account for what happened. The "pancake collapse"
explanation is impossible, and thus absurd. It is A LIE.

It is utterly impossible for a gravitational collapse to proceed so
destructively through a path of such great resistance in anywhere near
free-fall time. This fact debunks the preposterous contention that the WTC
collapses can be blamed solely upon damage resulting from the plane impacts.
The unnaturally short durations of the top-down collapses reveal that the
towers did not disintegrate because they were coming down, but rather they
came down because something else was causing them to disintegrate.

So, to the extent that people accept the ridiculous "pancake collapse"
story, former CIA Director and current Secretary of Defense Gates' other
premise, that people know what they saw, is also false. It is left to you to
decide if his conclusion, which was based upon clearly incorrect
presumptions, is also flawed.

The collapse of WTC building 7, which was NOT hit by any plane, and which
also collapsed within a second of free-fall time later that same day,
similarly fails the conservation-of-energy analysis. The 9/11 Commission
made no attempt to explain it.

Just how and why so many highly-accredited and credentialed people all so
miserably failed to check the "pancake collapse" theory, by giving it this
basic physics reality check, is beyond the scope of this analysis.

---------------------------------
FURTHER IRREFUTABLE PROOF BY PHYSICS OF THE 9/11 INSIDE JOB:

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2007/12/glaring-proof-of-something-hotter-than.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck's_law_of_black_body_radiation

Iarnrod

Apr 7, 2009, 3:01:45 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 12:55 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.net> wrote:
> "Michael Moroney" <moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message

> > knews4u2c...@yahoo.com writes:
>
> >>You don't need explosions to have steel melting heat.
>
> > Now tell us how long thermite, heck, ANY chemical reaction, would take to
> > melt through 5" thick columns that weighed 1000+ pounds per foot.  And do
> > it with the millisecond accuracy necessary to perform a "controlled
> > demolition".  And without anyone seeing white-hot glare from all over
> > the towers as the thermite burned.
>
> --------------------
> You really should learn something about chemistry, physics, and controlled
> demolition - you would then be able to answer your own questions, and
> hopefully realize what really happened on 9/11.

BWAHAHAHAAAA!!! Reality Fighter, your cartoon magic "thermite" in
whatever form is completely physiclaly incapable of doing a controlled
demolition. Cannot happen.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 3:09:59 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 5:04 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <6cd3a716-4f09-41e6-adf8-73d8805d7...@s1g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
You don't need explosions to melt steel.
Does a welding torch explode?

> Many firemen were in the North tower when the South tower fell. They
> didn't know it.  It certainly did sound like man-made demolition to
> them.
>
> It wasn't.

Nice try.
118 First responders describe noises and had impressions of
demolition.
As did NEAR EVERY news caster that saw the collapse comment that" it
looks just like so many demolitions we've seen."

> --
> Al Dykes
>  Truth is something I want to suppress, everything else is advertising.

Many heard EXPLOSIONS BEFORE the collapse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGZYP--wz0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqaQELT24RA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n593Hth8h9M&NR=1

Again, who do you work for?

Paul Thomas, CPA

Apr 7, 2009, 3:14:09 PM4/7/09

<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote

> You don't need explosions to melt steel.
> Does a welding torch explode?

Oh God. What now. Have you flipped your story to a 500 man team of
invisible people with blowtorches melting steel to bring down the WTC
buildings?

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 3:15:24 PM4/7/09
In article <NkNCl.534463$Mh5.2...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

Freedom Fighter <lib...@once.net> wrote:
>"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote in message
>> knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
>>
>>>You don't need explosions to have steel melting heat.
>>
>> Now tell us how long thermite, heck, ANY chemical reaction, would take to
>> melt through 5" thick columns that weighed 1000+ pounds per foot. And do
>> it with the millisecond accuracy necessary to perform a "controlled
>> demolition". And without anyone seeing white-hot glare from all over
>> the towers as the thermite burned.
>
>--------------------
>You really should learn something about chemistry, physics, and controlled
>demolition - you would then be able to answer your own questions, and
>hopefully realize what really happened on 9/11.

One pound of thermite melts 1.8 pounds of steel and makes 2.8 pounds
of slag. Core beams were about 2,000 ponds per ft.

Any thermite not in DIRECT contact with steel is wasted when it burns.

Thats is why nobody uses thermite to demolish strurtures.

And nobody found big chucks of slag in the pile.

--
Al Dykes

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 3:18:51 PM4/7/09
In article <46ef6338-e93b-4bd9...@x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 7, 5:04=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <6cd3a716-4f09-41e6-adf8-73d8805d7...@s1g2000prd.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>>

>> J-Bird =A0<johndbri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>.

>000=3D

>hig=3D

>of

>s adv=3D
>> >ertising.

>eard
>>
>> >Are you F-ing kidding me!? Actually many of them made direct
>> >references to the fact that they believed the buildings were being
>> >brought down by explosives set in place before hand. Read the
>> >testimonies and listen to the news interviews. One worker from the WTC
>> >described it as sounding like rapid gunfire, "pop! pop! pop! pop!" and
>>
>> Give us a name.

>> It wasn't.
>>
>Nice try.
>118 First responders describe noises and had impressions of
>demolition.

>As did NEAR EVERY news caster that saw the collapse comment that" it
>looks just like so many demolitions we've seen."

Give me a name.

Nobody heard noises consistent with man0made demolition.

That would be LOUD enough so that everyone heard at and BEFORE a
collapse.

No such noise happened at WTC.

--
Al Dykes

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 3:19:14 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 9:04 am, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
wrote:

> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com writes:
> >You don't need explosions to have steel melting heat.
>
> Now tell us how long thermite, heck, ANY chemical reaction, would take to
> melt through 5" thick columns that weighed 1000+ pounds per foot.

Thermate burns at 4500 degrees F.
It burns at something like 2000 feet per second.

> And do
> it with the millisecond accuracy necessary to perform a "controlled
> demolition".  And without anyone seeing white-hot glare from all over
> the towers as the thermite burned.

You can't see flashes and hot glare if it's in the core section
blowing everything to dust and that thick dust is covering everything
as well.
Look at the squibs 10 and 20 floors below the collapse.
"Air pressure" isn't going to propel all that matter out of a window
on an untouched floor unless something is blowing it to bits.
Don't forget, many, many, many, many more witnesses are ALREADY DEAD.
Dead men tell no tales.

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 3:21:42 PM4/7/09
In article <1d56e331-341b-40a2...@i28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 7, 9:04=A0am, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)

>wrote:
>> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com writes:
>> >You don't need explosions to have steel melting heat.
>>
>> Now tell us how long thermite, heck, ANY chemical reaction, would take to
>> melt through 5" thick columns that weighed 1000+ pounds per foot.
>
>Thermate burns at 4500 degrees F.
>It burns at something like 2000 feet per second.

More like 2 ft/sec.

Enjoy.

Mythbusters Toast 1/2 Ton of Thermite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPAYZMzGMwQ
(notice slag falling off hood and that the SUV isn't melted into a puddle of liquid steel.)

4 pounds of thermite doesn't even melt a PC chassis
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4147847319296070400

AllYou!

Apr 7, 2009, 3:27:11 PM4/7/09
In
knews4...@yahoo.com <knews4...@yahoo.com> mused:

>> If that entire WTC plaza (16 acres) didn't hear it, it wasn't
>> loud
>> enough to be man-made demolition. The 1993 bombing wasn't big
>> enough
>> to do any structural damage year it was heard everywhere.
>>
> You don't need explosions to melt steel.
> Does a welding torch explode?

Are you now claiming that instead of explosives, the buildings were
brought down by melting the vertical structural supports?

>> Many firemen were in the North tower when the South tower fell.
>> They
>> didn't know it. It certainly did sound like man-made demolition
>> them.
>>
>> It wasn't.
>>
> Nice try.
> 118 First responders describe noises and had impressions of
> demolition.

Not before the towers fell.

> As did NEAR EVERY news caster that saw the collapse comment
> that" it looks just like so many demolitions we've seen."

Not before the towers fell.

AZ Nomad

Apr 7, 2009, 3:31:02 PM4/7/09

>Give me a name.

The idiot is repeating his logical construct of "WTC building fall down.
demolition make buildings fall down. thus WTC building was
demolished." A ten year old would be embarassed making such a
logical jump.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 3:51:03 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 12:27 pm, "AllYou!" <ida...@conversent.net> wrote:
> Innews:46ef6338-e93b-4bd9...@x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com,
> knews4u2c...@yahoo.com <knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> mused:

> >> If that entire WTC plaza (16 acres) didn't hear it, it wasn't
> >> loud
> >> enough to be man-made demolition. The 1993 bombing wasn't big
> >> enough
> >> to do any structural damage year it was heard everywhere.
>
> > You don't need explosions to melt steel.
> > Does a welding torch explode?
>
> Are you now claiming that instead of explosives, the buildings were
> brought down by melting the vertical structural supports?
>
> >> Many firemen were in the North tower when the South tower fell.
> >> They
> >> didn't know it. It certainly did sound like man-made demolition
> >> them.
>
> >> It wasn't.
>
> > Nice try.
> > 118 First responders describe noises and had impressions of
> > demolition.
>
> Not before the towers fell.

Liar.
Before, during, and after.

> > As did NEAR EVERY news caster that saw the collapse comment
> > that" it looks just like so many demolitions we've seen."
>
> Not before the towers fell.

Idiot.
Obfuscator.
How could they say "looks like demolition" before they fell?

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 4:02:37 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 5:14 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <12491a64-0a8e-4e92-8c17-c28c96252...@i28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
>  http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Gr...

> No noise that wasn't hear all over the 16 acre complex wasn't loud
> enough to be man-made demolition. The 1993 bombing was heard
> everywhere and wasn't large enough to do any structural damage.
>
> There was no such noise.

Sure.

> --
> Al Dykes
>  Noise is something I want to suppress, everything else is advertising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YvrKfWkxdw

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 4:05:00 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 12:14 pm, "Paul Thomas, CPA" <paulthomascp...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:
> <knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote

Idiot.
The point is, is you don't NEED "explosions" to cut steel.
Thermate is 4500F.
It burns at about a mile a second.

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 4:29:51 PM4/7/09
In article <0d811775-6721-40b8...@y7g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 7, 5:14=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <12491a64-0a8e-4e92-8c17-c28c96252...@i28g2000prd.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> =A0<knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>.

>000=3D

>hig=3D

>of

>s adv=3D
>> >ertising.

>eard
>>
>> >Now you are lying.
>> >But WHY would they say, "demolition explosions" in the middle of an
>> >"attack?"
>> >And they DO SAY, "like gunfire, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow,.
>>
>> You've been lied to. That was Fireman Stephen Gregory and here is what
>> he said. =A0In his transcript, he makes it clear that he knows the pop

>> was because the building was collapsing.
>>
>> =A0http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Gr.=

>..
>>
>> No noise that wasn't hear all over the 16 acre complex wasn't loud
>> enough to be man-made demolition. The 1993 bombing was heard
>> everywhere and wasn't large enough to do any structural damage.
>>
>> There was no such noise.
>>
>Sure.
>
>> --
>> Al Dykes
>> =A0Noise is something I want to suppress, everything else is advertising.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D0YvrKfWkxdw

Your URL is broken.

No noise that wasn't hear all over the 16 acre complex wasn't loud
enough to be man-made demolition. The 1993 bombing was heard
everywhere and wasn't large enough to do any structural damage.

--
Al Dykes

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 4:32:49 PM4/7/09
In article <15669a7e-1436-4591...@g19g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 7, 12:14=A0pm, "Paul Thomas, CPA" <paulthomascp...@bellsouth.net>

>wrote:
>> <knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote
>>
>> > You don't need explosions to melt steel.
>> > Does a welding torch explode?
>>
>> Oh God. =A0What now. =A0Have you flipped your story to a 500 man team of

>> invisible people with blowtorches melting steel to bring down the WTC
>> buildings?
>
>Idiot.
>The point is, is you don't NEED "explosions" to cut steel.
>Thermate is 4500F.
>It burns at about a mile a second.

One pound of thermite melts 1.8 pounds of steel and makes 2.8 pounds
of slag. A WTC core beam is about 2,000 pounds per foot.

Thermite not in direct contact with steel is wasted when it burns.
Nobody knows how to put 1,500 pounds of thermite in direct contact
with a foot of beam.

Mythbusters Toast 1/2 Ton of Thermite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPAYZMzGMwQ
(notice slag falling off hood and that the SUV isn't melted into a puddle of liquid steel.)

4 pounds of thermite doesn't even melt a PC chassis
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4147847319296070400

Nobody found thousands of pounds of slag in the pile.

--
Al Dykes

Paul Thomas, CPA

Apr 7, 2009, 4:51:09 PM4/7/09

<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote

> The point is, is you don't NEED "explosions" to cut steel.

Clearly not.

Hacksaws.

110 floors of hacksawers.

Sawing away.

See Sammy the Sawer, Sawing Steel Structures to Smithereens.

> Thermate is 4500F.

Have you tried cooking an empty pot on your stovetop?

> It burns at about a mile a second.

I'm quite sure it does.

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 5:00:04 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 5:24 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <59cc1930-e6f7-451a-88cc-0fc2edd4f...@u39g2000pru.googlegroups.com>,
Why don't you write a "peer reviewed" critique of his findings?

> Only people that are ignorant of what he is writing about believe him.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhht!
http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/

> That would be you.

You don't need explosions to burn through steel in a split second.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13049

Complete Article

http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...

Abstract:

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
separate sites, is reported in this paper.....

> --
> Al Dykes
>  Science is something I want to suppress, everything else is lies.

Those building had an essentially hollow core that you couldn't see
inside from outside.
The areas where the "collapse" began was black thick smoke filled.
We saw the molten "something" yellow hot falling from the building's
side.
They could have taken AN HOUR to slow burn anything they wanted while
melting steel beams in the smoke filled building.
Most of the slag would have dropped to the basements except the area
the plane hit made some leak out.
But they "didn't find any molten steel there" DID THEY?
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=wtc+molten+steel

Search @ youtube
"wtc molten steel"

knews4...@yahoo.com

Apr 7, 2009, 5:09:27 PM4/7/09
On Apr 7, 5:21 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <c72a1cb9-3656-434f-a632-4035e5fe0...@d25g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Nice try.
FACT is those planes were lost in the shuffle and ANY ONE or FOUR of
the original planes COULD HAVE BEEN DITCHED AND SWAPPED.

> --
> Al Dykes
>  Truth is something I want to suppress, everything else is diversion.

PV

Apr 7, 2009, 5:57:05 PM4/7/09
knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
>The point is, is you don't NEED "explosions" to cut steel.

Exactly! There were no demolition explosions at the WTC. There didn't need
to be to bring the building down - large aircraft and fires did the job.

>Thermate is 4500F.

According to the army field manual, you're off by 500 degrees.

>It burns at about a mile a second.

And that there is total bullshit. Neither thermate or thermite burns that
fast, as a simple trip to youtube will tell you. Also note, the army
wouldn't make grenades for the stuff with 2 second fuses if it had any
significant brisance.

<http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m14-th3.htm>

"burns for 40 seconds". Moron.

*
like corkscrews.

PV

Apr 7, 2009, 6:00:18 PM4/7/09
"AllYou!" <ida...@conversent.net> writes:
>Are you now claiming that instead of explosives, the buildings were
>brought down by melting the vertical structural supports?

He doesn't know what he's claiming. He's just doing the typical nutbar
shuffle from one lame claim to another praying that everyone gets bored and
killfiles him so he can declare victory.

I hate to say it, but I'm getting close. There's only so much weapons-grade
stupidity I can stand. *

PV

Apr 7, 2009, 6:02:57 PM4/7/09
"Freedom Fighter" <lib...@once.net> writes:
>THERMATE is a mix of iron oxide and aluminum powder (which is thermite) plus
>sulfur and other additives that lower the ignition temperature (but not the
>combustion temperature) and render it formable so it can be accurately
>placed around the steel column it is to burn through. When ignited, the

You can't burn through a vertical column with thermite or thermate. It
doesn't work that way. Prove your stupid claim or shut the fuck up. *

PV

Apr 7, 2009, 6:05:27 PM4/7/09
knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
>Thermate burns at 4500 degrees F.
>It burns at something like 2000 feet per second.

It was "a mile a second" in another post. And both are wrong. Multiple
orders of magnitude too high wrong. *

PV

Apr 7, 2009, 6:07:31 PM4/7/09
knews4...@yahoo.com writes:
>Why don't you write a "peer reviewed" critique of his findings?

We don't have to - there's a whole site debunking the crap in ae911truth and
the spinoff site.

<http://ae911truth.info/tiki-index.php>

Blake

Apr 7, 2009, 6:28:38 PM4/7/09

"Al Dykes" <ady...@panix.com> wrote in message
> In article
<dcf30b1d-27c5-4247...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
> BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >On Apr 5, 5:56=A0pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> >> In article
<cdc7cfd2-0b56-4cef-a011-abfe7ae35...@y34g2000prb.googlegroups=
> >.com>,

<982f5796-268b-4cde-a493-d87f52b64...@u9g2000pre.googlegr=
> >oup=3D

messagenews:aupft4hob6gtrl2r5n1=
> >5mr=3D

knews4u2c...@yahoo.com=
> > wr=3D
> >>

>>http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=3D3D3Dva&aid=3D3=
> >D3D1304=3D

>>http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/000000=
> >02/=3D

> >to =3D

place=

> >.

> >bined

> >oid mid=3D

=3D91Hom=

contr=

> >ol
> > and

> >> =A0News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is
advert=
> >ising.
> >> =A0 =A0 - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail
> >
> >When used for cutting or heating of steel it doesn't exactly explode,
> >although the collapsing structure and of it's multiple steam powered
> >systems would explode.
>
> Nano-thermite explodes.
>
> BOOM.

Your reading more into what is said in the description than is there. It
says 'under particular conditions' which likely means it would be in a
pressure vessel of some sort. Otherwise it just burns. And to top it off
thermite (nano or not) is just aluminum and an oxide mixed together so
anytime you have a major fire with steel/iron and aluminum in it you will
get particles that contain both metals as they will fuse together. It would
be more of a mystery if there weren't traces of thermite like material in
the dust from the fires and collapse of the buildings.

Al Dykes

Apr 7, 2009, 6:21:38 PM4/7/09
In article <78df2dd5-e89d-4f21...@37g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
<knews4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Apr 7, 5:24=A0am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
>> In article <59cc1930-e6f7-451a-88cc-0fc2edd4f...@u39g2000pru.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> =A0<knews4u2c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>ups=3D
>> >.com>,

>egr=3D
>> >oup=3D3D

>te:
>5n1=3D
>> >5mr=3D3D
>com=3D
>> > wr=3D3D

>d=3D3D3=3D
>> >D3D1304=3D3D

>000=3D
>> >02/=3D3D

>em =3D
>> >to =3D3D

>ace=3D
>> >.

>o.

>of

>s a com=3D

>> >bined
>l to av=3D
>> >oid mid=3D3D
>91Hom=3D
>contr=3D

>> >ol
>channel=3D
>> > and

>,
> been
>s on =3D

>> >all
>ode

>1

>http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=3Dva&aid=3D13049

>Complete Article
>
>http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/000...
>
>Abstract:
>
>We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we
>have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World
>Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from
>separate sites, is reported in this paper.....

The author says what they found looks like themite but they don't show
what thermite look like. It looks nothing like what they show.

Spectra
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=4584589#post4584589

You've been lied to.

--