The huge field of growing magnetic hole will accelerate us so quickly, that we will overtake Voyagers.

Magnetic

Dec 12, 2009, 11:15:13 AM12/12/09
Now CERN collides protons with the energy 0.45 TeV per proton under
high density. Soon they will rise up the collision energy to 1.2 TeV
per proton. I give more than 10% probability that the microscopic
MAGNETIC holes will be created or they are already created. The most
likely, the time of growth of magnetic holes till the consumption of
the whole Earth is about one day. This means that the next day after
their creation the magnetic field of growing magnetic hole will push
us all to the equator of the Earth in a single high ocean wave. From
there we will start into space, being mixed with mud and with all the
water of the whole planet.
A frog levitates (hanging in the air) in a magnetic field with
induction of 16 teslas, because of the diamagnetism of water, and, as
you know, living beings are composed mainly of water.
The huge field of growing magnetic hole will accelerate us so quickly,
that we will overtake Voyagers. The water around us will turn into
frozen dirty foam of very low density. The solar wind will give these
new formed comets a further acceleration. An hour later the comets
will be hit by wreckage of the crust of exploded Earth and by a
powerful gamma radiation. After a few years (thousands of years) we
will be overtaken by the shock wave from exploded Sun. Well, after a
millions of years, we could reach to the closest star systems to sow
where our viruses, DNA and the seeds of poplars, daisies, etc.
Read more at
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/index.html in English,
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/ru.html in Russian.
Calculation of magnetic hole (two independent approaches)
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtren.html in English,
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtrru.html in Russian.

Additional proving arguments
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/argen.html in English,
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/argru.html in Russian.

Crude errors in the LHC safety documents
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezeng.html in English,
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezru.html in Russian.

Letters to Prosecutor’s Office of Russia
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/proceng.html in English,
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/proceq.html in Russian.

LHC and Reproduction of Biosphere
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/civilen.html in English,
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/civilru.html in Russian.
Russian language pages are more informative.
Best regards, Ivan Gorelik.

gb

Dec 12, 2009, 11:52:48 AM12/12/09

Life was said to have started by a comet. It means
that somewhere a planet had to explode to bring
life here. Even if we blow up as a planet, life will
be taken to other corners of the Universe.

Igor

Dec 12, 2009, 5:35:24 PM12/12/09
On Dec 12, 11:15 am, Magnetic <magnetic.t...@yandex.ua> wrote:
> Now CERN collides protons with the energy 0.45 TeV per proton under
> high density. Soon they will rise up the collision energy to 1.2 TeV
> per proton.  I give more than 10% probability that the microscopic
> MAGNETIC holes will be created or they are already created. The most
> likely, the time of growth of magnetic holes till the consumption of
> the whole Earth is about one day. This means that the next day after
> their creation the magnetic field of growing magnetic hole will push
> us all to the equator of the Earth in a single high ocean wave. From
> there we will start into space, being mixed with mud and with all the
> water of the whole planet.
> A frog levitates (hanging in the air) in a magnetic field with
> induction of 16 teslas, because of the diamagnetism of water, and, as
> you know, living beings are composed mainly of water.
> The huge field of growing magnetic hole will accelerate us so quickly,
> that we will overtake Voyagers. The water around us will turn into
> frozen dirty foam of very low density. The solar wind will give these
> new formed comets a further acceleration. An hour later the comets
> will be hit by wreckage of the crust of exploded Earth and by a
> powerful gamma radiation. After a few years (thousands of years) we
> will be overtaken by the shock wave from exploded Sun. Well, after a
> millions of years, we could reach to the closest star systems to sow
> where our viruses, DNA and the seeds of poplars, daisies, etc.
> Read more athttp://darkenergy.narod.ru/index.htmlin English,http://darkenergy.narod.ru/ru.htmlin Russian.

> Calculation of magnetic hole (two independent approaches)http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtren.htmlin English,http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtrru.htmlin Russian.
>
> Additional proving argumentshttp://darkenergy.narod.ru/argen.htmlin English,http://darkenergy.narod.ru/argru.htmlin Russian.
>
> Crude errors in the LHC safety documentshttp://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezeng.htmlin English,http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezru.htmlin Russian.
>
> Letters to Prosecutor’s Office of Russiahttp://darkenergy.narod.ru/proceng.htmlin English,http://darkenergy.narod.ru/proceq.htmlin Russian.
>
> LHC and Reproduction of Biospherehttp://darkenergy.narod.ru/civilen.htmlin English,http://darkenergy.narod.ru/civilru.htmlin Russian.

> Russian language pages are more informative.
> Best regards, Ivan Gorelik.

Men with white coats and giant butterfly nets will accelerate you so
quickly, you'll be in a rubber room.

Uncle Al

Dec 12, 2009, 8:10:00 PM12/12/09
Magnetic wrote:
[snip crap]

1) Brookhaven's RHIC, Long Island.
2) Massapequa is still there.
3) idiot

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Javi

Dec 12, 2009, 8:22:46 PM12/12/09
gb wrote:

That's only an unproven theory, not a fact. In case it was true, you don't
need an explosion since comets don't come from planets. They were formed at
the same time that planets.

Magnetic

Dec 13, 2009, 12:59:26 AM12/13/09

Idiot, imagine, what will happen to 1 km water drops, thrown into
cosmos by explosion of Earth?
Compute the resulting radiuses and density of that formed foam comet.
Compute temperature inside of it and outside.
Comets are excellent transport vehicle for explosive panspermia.

Bigbangers are ready to put all of us into those comets.
Put bigbangers into prison, if you want to live.

Here is not complete list of your potential killers:
2003 J.-P. Blaizot, J. Iliopoulos, J. Madsen, G.G. Ross, P.
Sonderegger, H.-J. Specht.
2008 John Ellis, Gian Giudice, Michelangelo Mangano, Igor Tkachev,
and
Urs Wiedemann.
And of course, Rolf Heuer, director of CERN, who neglects the opinion
of physicists, saying about dangers of LHC.
The crudest error, made by them, is equating of the consequences of
collider collisions with cosmo-atmospheric collisions. To see the
difference between these consequences look my model with two 10-kg
bottles with neutrons. You will see that the bottle, corresponding to
cosmic rays, will be safe. But the bottle, corresponding to LHC
collisions, will transform the town into Hiroshima.
Astronomers, show me, please, black holes.
No?
But, I can to show you the picturesque magnetic hole.
Here it is: [img]http://darkenergy.narod.ru/sn1987.jpg[/img]
Magnetic holes explain us the cause of several astronomical pulses:
gamma-bursts, huge radio jets, the annihilation lines of electron-
positron pairs, huge velocities of remnants of cosmic catastrophes,
the absence of civilizations which are older, than those, who can
build powerful colliders.
Several days ago an article was published, - gamma rays bursts are
bourn in strong magnetic fields. That is one more proving argument of
magnetic holes.
People, please, stop powerful colliders immediately.
Collisions with energy, more than 100 GeV must be banned by
international law, otherwise our Solar system will look like SN
1987A.
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

Igor

Dec 13, 2009, 9:26:50 AM12/13/09

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you
see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and
they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had
said
that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. RIGHT???
I know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and
laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad... And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and
basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and
they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me
back
for all my kind unselfish loving deeds.. Huh??
Well you just wait, they'll find you yet and when they do they'll put
you
in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!!! And...

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy
to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming
to take me away, ha-haaa!!!
To the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and
basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and
they're
coming to take me away, ha-haa!!!
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time... (fade out)

Hey, buddy!
Yes officer..
You a head?
No, but I'm catching up, ha ha ha....

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:30:58 AM12/13/09

I was kind of joking. I just saw the film December 21, 2012. It hurt
when they
said in the film: "radioactive particles from the Sun mutated to a new
form of
atoms."

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:36:10 AM12/13/09
On Dec 12, 6:10 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:
> Magnetic wrote:
>
> [snip crap]
>
>    1) Brookhaven's RHIC, Long Island.
>    2) Massapequa is still there.
>    3) idiot
>
> --
> Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

>  (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz4.htm

People don't serve big brother, even if big brother may be sometimes
right.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:40:06 AM12/13/09

Big brother is the world's biggest crap, troll and con-troll (control)
that humanity wants to
snip. Black people hate you. Power to the people.

Javi

Dec 13, 2009, 9:53:53 AM12/13/09
Magnetic wrote:

>> > Life was said to have started by a comet. It means
>> > that somewhere a planet had to explode to bring
>> > life here. Even if we blow up as a planet, life will
>> > be taken to other corners of the Universe.
>
>> That's only an unproven theory, not a fact. In case it was true, you
>> don't need an explosion since comets don't come from planets. They were
>> formed at the same time that planets.
>
> Idiot, imagine, what will happen to 1 km water drops, thrown into
> cosmos by explosion of Earth?
> Compute the resulting radiuses and density of that formed foam comet.
> Compute temperature inside of it and outside.
> Comets are excellent transport vehicle for explosive panspermia.

Please, make yourseld a lobotomy.

> Bigbangers are ready to put all of us into those comets.
> Put bigbangers into prison, if you want to live.
>

> [Very very boring bullshit]

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:55:01 AM12/13/09

Totality in science sucks. Totality online is typically bum. Higher
world order and government
and discrimination, even if it is a double d day post, it annoys big
brother here a lot, because,
it is the type of thing in the street, which lacks sufficient cameras
of government. I have met
a homeless fascist once. He was the only homeless of all homeless
people who went online.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:16:20 AM12/13/09

Big brother Uncle Al, con-troll snip fuck. Big brother!

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:37:31 AM12/13/09

Why trolls bother big brother? Because it hinted on con-troll.

Lacks sufficient.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:46:49 AM12/13/09

> > > Totality in science sucks. Totality online is typically bum. Higher
> > > world order and government
> > > and discrimination, even if it is a double d day post, it annoys big
> > > brother here a lot, because,
> > > it is the type of thing in the street, which lacks sufficient cameras
> > > of government. I have met
> > > a homeless fascist once. He was the only homeless of all homeless
> > > people who went online.
>
> > Big brother Uncle Al, con-troll snip fuck. Big brother!
>
> Why trolls bother big brother? Because it hinted on con-troll.
>
> Lacks sufficient.

When big brother is studied, it better start hiding, and that goes for
America.
Lacks sufficient cameras.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:51:47 AM12/13/09

The best thing he can do is go after double d, and stalk such people.
The best thing I can do is go after double b, and tell them "I am
watching you,
because this is online."

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 11:10:00 AM12/13/09

I'll put up a CCTV camera on my head and knock with it really strong
on your home's break proof glass window and say: "Greetings big
brother,
I peace in come."

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 11:32:07 AM12/13/09

Stalk nigger is a very bad thing, escpecially in the USA of course.
His
mother didn't teach him.

Javi

Dec 13, 2009, 1:57:42 PM12/13/09
gb wrote:

Sorry, didn't get it. Was it a good film?(apart of mutated radioactive
particles)

Inertial

Dec 13, 2009, 4:31:26 PM12/13/09
"Javi" <vze1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

>>> That's only an unproven theory, not a fact. In case it was true, you
>>> don't need an explosion since comets don't come from planets. They were
>>> formed at the same time that planets.
>>
>> Idiot, imagine, what will happen to 1 km water drops, thrown into
>> cosmos by explosion of Earth?
>> Compute the resulting radiuses and density of that formed foam comet.
>> Compute temperature inside of it and outside.
>> Comets are excellent transport vehicle for explosive panspermia.
>>

> Please, make yourseld a lobotomy.

I think he's already had one

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:07:18 PM12/13/09

Stand up against racism, you American commies with scores. Buttsuck
the hard line
in the buttcrack. End regimes and police states. Stand up for human
dignities.

RATE, COMMUNITY POLICE FASHION.

Javi

Dec 13, 2009, 9:15:55 PM12/13/09
Inertial wrote:

Great job. I would hardly distinguish him from an amoeba.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:16:37 PM12/13/09

Don't score against when one stands along line of Martin Luther King,
Jr.,
Nelson Mandela and Gandhi. Don't temptation policy, when one speaks
out against the psycho in the U.S.A., in a regime, where people are
subjected. Cry like Hungarians when Hungarian president Janos Kadar
died because open mind does not says. Open mind is not, can't
complain
or criticize against caregivers, those with bright light shining down
on the masses. Open mind stood next to weeping people, observed the
fall of the curtain, now observes agression and police.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:24:44 PM12/13/09

When one BARKS INTO THE WORLD OF STALKERS, there should
not be this opposition as if from Arab terrorists present. We all went
to school.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:29:43 PM12/13/09

Magnetic got 189 one stars at one point in five minutes. Must be one
of
those small town in the South, there are five-ten people reading these
messages.

Of couse it is not considered a crime to be racist this way, one can
show hate. Hate in America and dominant seeks higher place, is not
uncommon to have certain not education-minded but personal territory,
where one person can throw 189 stars. When the subject becomes
stalking, probably there is stalking.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:37:42 PM12/13/09

Now why did my ratings drop in a day from five stars to one star
average?
Should I cry in this kind of a place, where one is either with us or
against
(big brother).

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:43:38 PM12/13/09

Iron bitumen = troll, con-troll, control. Can eye for eye fuck off
international
territory, or nothing can come in the way of the big, department,
temptation,
institution, control.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:46:26 PM12/13/09

Uncle "Iron Bitumen" Al. Nothing can come close to the big.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:47:54 PM12/13/09

Nothing can come close to the big, to the big brother police.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:53:13 PM12/13/09

Nothing can come close to the big, we even lost Pluto. Speaking
up for a doom's day activist, speaking up against CON-TROLL
and 189 one stars that came in a five minute time.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 9:59:27 PM12/13/09

You think people have no right to protest, that Hitler has it all for
himself in the control seat? You think people have no rights online?
You think this is normal? And finally, you think it is not a crime?

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:08:04 PM12/13/09

People are not 'obtain', this is a share place. Google is obtain,
obtain books worth hundreds of billions, obtain, obtain, obtain, and
Google is big brother. Nothing can come close to the big, to the
big brother police. For those to whom all this here is just obtain,
just some other perspective from the brain than human beings
online, where people are just those who by any form can be demolished,
because big brother is in this place, then human crimes are being
committed.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:16:42 PM12/13/09

'Obtain'. In such a world there are things like clearances and shit.
Don't you just hate big brother, don't you get tired of it? It was
Barack who said Hitler could not be negotiated with, only defeated.
I disagreed with Barack, because he turned around into Bush,
speaks of evil, speaks the same words as Bush, words of a
cowboy, though he is black, and points with his index finger
and says: Make no mistake! Evil is out there."

He was the one who said: "The Iraq war should not have been
approved from the start, but he started taking it personal too.
What does control give to people? Barack said: "I realized I simply
can't sit around and do nothing while evil is out there." He started
speaking the same as Bush, and where did he do this finger pointing?
At the Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speach. It was scary. Since
he is not black, but using redneck expressions and finger pointing
Bush did, we have a non-negotiable situation. They showed him
that he can obtain, he can allow hate into his heart, he can.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:20:37 PM12/13/09

If such a good man became that agression, signing every big
brother law they bring to him and having turned to war and finger
pointing and screaming evil in politics, and turns agressive and
wants to live for war, for victory despite human existence, it is
beyong him and speaks, speaks the same words, wants the
same things, the same power. The same idea for all. Maybe
Bush had some radio in his room in the White House while he
slept, ideas were fed into his brain. I wouldn't be so sure about
that White House.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:26:43 PM12/13/09

So what for those who live for us and them and obsession and
extremism. To show em who is boss.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:30:21 PM12/13/09

Then we protest. I know Barack changed, but we still have hope,
hope for humanity.

So what for those who live for us and them and obsession and

extremism. To show em who is boss. Excercizing maximalist
usenet criteria. Everybody is watched.

gb

Dec 13, 2009, 10:36:35 PM12/13/09

I hate America, the world turned in negative opinion. Greece
tried to launch a rise against it. Humanity is not a united idea.
For all else is the guy with a CCTV camera on his head, calls
himself Poltergeist. Poltergeist has an opinion about world politics,
understands that Bush hires a million new policemen, that the
money goes there while unemployment rises from 40 to 70 percent
among Navajo Indians, that obsession rules over humanity,
discriminates against free thought and culture in a world where
police and discrimination gets all the five stars, and one gets
pushed in a single day into the all one star world where others
must control, must excercize totalitarian use of all things over
others, be it the Internet. Couldn't argue in a Soviet regime
'in general', won't be liked in the curtain where iron bitumen
takes control, not things that are the spirit of the world, where
things are not eye for eye AT ALL TIMES.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2009, 10:44:15 PM12/13/09

One must learn to think for himself. Face those in a curtain, at
times in his own family, alienated with visions dictated by the
curtain where it exists. This problem existed in 2001 already,
where the world shifted, extremism erupted with racism,
where even mentioning anything brought the CIA, they came
to me back then. We have rights, we just don't want to deal
with it as human nature people under police racism emerging
unfairly, nailing people like Bush would feel about priorities
that Kofi Annan called politically illegal. But what would it mean
to say humanly illegal things to those whose mothers did not
teach them culture, kindness, not temptation to control and
act over others illegally in all things curtain, not brain.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2009, 10:53:47 PM12/13/09

Fuck racism and big brother watching, be it with stars aimed
to... Americanly stir. Not words, but insanity controls them
to not differ from priorities of con-troll terror, in other words
fascism. Fascists. Generally bums online who are right
wing extremists, as once the left wing extremists turned to
hurt human rights, to them humanity is nothing, just rates,
humanity knows the word propaganda after the Soviet regime
days. Racist terror, big brother, online extremists exist
to dictate, to us and them propaganda with or against, tempting
or not with us, crimes never ending.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2009, 11:01:39 PM12/13/09

Greece. Big brother in a world of villages by the sea shore.
A thing that humanity sees as non-party right wing extremists
turned totalitarians, influenced to be that as Bush fascists,
have no party place, and labor camp is now found in Texas
ran by the toughest Sheriff in Texas himself, admittedly for
torture, admittedly for power, admittedly for fame, admittedly
for seclusion, temptation. The USA became with it a dictatorship
today, a prison camp with tents not in the coldest Siberia but
in the hottest desert in the USA, 115-120F, prisoners
working all day in that heat, can't sleep from that heat and
wear the thickest prison clothes. Welcome to the USA,
where big brother terror sank into an all right wing extremist
world that the Greek tried to bring the cultural views back,
because in this world a million police gets all the money, and
culture is funded at almost zero percent in comparison, in
comparison, but in the UK those who oppose hardline
extremism are 99 percent of the population now.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2009, 11:09:53 PM12/13/09

A place of the human mind, and a world not forgotten, how
ideas feed, discriminate at once, and relies on police, how
power takes over, how corruption turns all to sheep, as
all people's credit reports are checked now for jobs, one
is just rating and blind criteria of stars and records. There
is a thing Switzerland with its banks sees as bank secrets
and basic infrastructure, and sinking into a world of big brother
made Time Magazine call the past decade a decade from hell,
because in a world where there is only big brother and sheep
and racism, how can we wake up to stop them, to stop them,
to rise against them, to not allow blindness that violates
basic infrastructure in any form, at all cost. How far are they
willing to go to violate the rules to possess and dictate grounds,
let's not ask how far are they willing to go to discriminate,
a mass phenomena of blindness against totalitarian regime
dictators, to whom one's real concerns are basically nothing
of value, but the higher curtain.

gb6...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2009, 11:21:30 PM12/13/09

Lacks sufficient.

RATE, COMMUNITY POLICE FASHION.

beyond him and speaks, speaks the same words, wants the

gb6...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2009, 11:24:12 PM12/13/09

Rock Brentwood

Dec 14, 2009, 8:16:54 PM12/14/09
On Dec 12, 10:15 am, Magnetic <magnetic.t...@yandex.ua> wrote:
> Now CERN collides protons with the energy 0.45 TeV per proton under
> high density. Soon they will rise up the collision energy to 1.2 TeV
> per proton.  I give more than 10% probability that the microscopic
> MAGNETIC holes will be created or they are already created. The most
> likely, the time of growth of magnetic holes till the consumption of
> the whole Earth is about one day.

Too many 12's on your article. Wait 3 years from the above date. Then
it will be 12/12/12.

2012 was indeed the end of the world -- the end of the world of
blockbusters. There can never be a blockbuster made after that
disaster. It not only blew the franchise, but the whole genre. It's a
ripoff of the summer Star Trek. And both are ripoffs of the "Exodus"
story idea I floated in s.p.r. a couple years ago and discussed
briefly, back then, with Krauss (the science advisor for Star Trek).

Here's a novel story idea (pun intended). Take Akallabeth and ramp it
up big time. Instead of the flat earth becoming round, after Sauron
compasses the ruin of the island Atlantis-like Numenor, and after God
refashions the flat Earth (yes, God -- the one and same God Christains
worship -- is actually a character in the story) to take away the
blessed realm of immortality, it is remade round, like a sphere.

But a Straight Road is left behind for the privileged few to find; it
takes you out into space, beyond the atmosphere, along the ancient
route, to the Blessed Realm.

In the altered story, it's the entire Universe that's changed. It
undergoes a transition from a non-relativistic universe to a
relativistic universe.

Before the transition, every 3-D space-like surface has absolute
simultaneity; the metric is ds^2 = dt^2 (the spacelike part is 0). At
the last moment of absolute simultaneity, the is marked off as "time
0", and c immediately drops off from infinity. The metric evolves into
dt^2 - a dr^2, where a goes up from 0 to (the present-day) 1/c^2.

During the early epoch, the spatial part of the metric gets larger,
compared to the temporal part, so distances (when measured relative to
time) gets larger and larger. The appearance is of a universe
expanding from a point.

In the Old Universe, Maxwell's philosophy lives in on spirit. The
field is nowhere a vacuum. It's an isotropic medium with a finite wave
speed V. At the transition point, the speed remains at V, but c drops
off from infinity down to V. As it gets closer and closer to V, the
medium becomes more and more rarified and the medium appears more and
more as a vacuum.

But suddenly, someone discovers that c is not stopping at V. It's
still diminishing and they find out (in a scandalous secret) that c is
heading catastrophically to 0. The symptom of the problem is that the
apparent expansion of the universe is accelerating. (The spatial part
of the metric is getting larger and larger relative to the temporal
part of the metric).