Old Usenet posts of the confessed killer of JonBenét Ramsey

Tom Potter

Aug 17, 2006, 9:01:21 AM8/17/06
Some old Usenet posts by John Karr, the confessed killer of JonBenét Ramsey,
are listed below.

It is interesting to see that John Karr wrote:
"I hope to have an impact on the lives of every child I teach."

Some "impact" this guy wanted to make on kids.

Karr applied with Sonoma County schools to be a substitute teacher in its
K-12 system and received a state teaching permit in January 2001.
In April 2001, the Sonoma County Sheriff's Department alerted school
officials that John Karr had been arrested on a "non-school-related
incident," Superintendent Carl Wong said. "Based on the serious nature of
that, we issued a notice of personnel action in June 2001, and he was never
again employed in any capacity in the K-12 public school system," he said.

The lesson that can be learned from this,
is to judge people, politicians, groups, races, religions, companies,
organizations, etc.
BY THEIR HISTORY,
not by their facades, scams and bullshit.

From: jkarr - view profile
Date: Tues, Jul 16 1996 12:00 am
Email: j...@powerwurks.com
Groups: k12.chat.teacher

My name is John Karr and I'm starting to college in the fall, majoring
in elementary education. During the time I attend college, I will
substitute teach grades K-4 at my local elementary school and grades 5
and 6 in middle school. I've always wanted to teach kids. I am 31 and
the father of three young children. I would like to correspond with
other people who are either going to college to become an elementary
school teacher or with those who are already teaching in an elementary
school. I can't wait to be a part of such a wonderful profession! I
love children and I hope to have an impact on the lives of every child
I teach.

John Karr
j...@powerwurks.com
===========================

From: PowerWurks - view profile
Date: Tues, Mar 12 1996 4:00 pm
Email: powerwu...@aol.com (PowerWurks)
Groups: alt.parents-teens

Dear Parents,

My name is John Karr and I am the father of three. I talk to kids
worldwide about their problems or just offer my friendship to a young
person who feels like the world has forgotten them. If I can help your
kids or you, in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Please respond via e-mail at PowerWu...@aol.com and visit our website.

Sincerely,
John Karr
PowerWurks
Support/Feedback/Security
PowerWu...@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/powerwurks/index.htm

From: an516222 - view profile
Date: Thurs, Mar 7 1996 12:00 am
Email: an516...@anon.penet.fi
Groups: alt.missing-kids

If it would help anyone on this newsgroup, I have the complete data base of
the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children. I downloaded it from
their website. Their URL is http://www.missingkids.org If you don't have web
access, I'd be glad to help.

My name is John Karr, creator of PowerWurks; a world wide support
organization for kids, teens and college students. At this time, it is an
e-mail based crisis feedback program. I have alot of plans for the future,
like an 800 hotline and more. All my plans revolve around kids. I am very
concerned about the well being of all young people. I'll do anything I can
help find a missing child. I have 3 children of my own and I don't know what
I would do if they were taken from me.

Please don't hesitate to ask for my assistance. I can't send the huge data
base to you but I will share any information that might help you.

Please respond via e-mail to PowerWu...@aol.com
For quicker response, *don't* address e-mail to an516...@anon.penet.fi.

====================

--
Tom Potter
http://home.earthlink.net/~tdp/

Cranks Reply

Aug 17, 2006, 9:25:52 AM8/17/06

Tom Potter wrote:
> Some old Usenet posts by John Karr, the confessed killer of JonBenét Ramsey,
> are listed below.

other than the fact you are already a fucked up retard boi, what the
fuck was your reason for posting this crap to the fucking zillions of
newsgroups you sent it to?

you are fucking baboon who doesnt know anything about frigging physics
so I assume you dont know shit about any of the topics the other
newsgroups related to.

why dont you see how long you can hold your breath for.

donsto...@hotmail.com

Aug 17, 2006, 11:33:35 AM8/17/06

(Your reply here.)

Felix of The North

Aug 17, 2006, 6:19:45 PM8/17/06
> The lesson that can be learned from this,
> is to judge people, politicians, groups, races, religions, companies,
> organizations, etc.
> BY THEIR HISTORY,
> not by their facades, scams and bullshit.

No -

The lesson to be learned from this is that the parents of Jon Benet were
wrongly accused, they were slandered, they are victims as much as she was
and society rubbed it in their faces, accused them of the crime, and many
people probably still think that they did it.

The lesson to be learned is that gossip and public opinion are frequently
stupid, cruel, and completely wrong.

They are lucky that they were never detained for any period of time during
the investigation, because it would have been quite likely that some moron
inmate would have tried to snuff the old man as happened to the defrocked
priest Geoghan and countless others.

tdp...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2006, 9:01:04 PM8/17/06

Cranks Reply wrote:
> Tom Potter wrote:
> > Some old Usenet posts by John Karr, the confessed killer of JonBenét Ramsey,
> > are listed below.
>
> other than the fact you are already a fucked up retard boi, what the
> fuck was your reason for posting this crap to the fucking zillions of
> newsgroups you sent it to?

My purpose was to flush out the queers and child abusers.

Thanks for registering.

hanson

Aug 17, 2006, 10:20:23 PM8/17/06
<tdp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

[Tom Potter wrote:]
> > Some old Usenet posts by John Karr, the confessed killer ,
> > of JonBenét Ramsey are listed below.

["y-turd" aka "Varney's" "Cranks Reply" to Tom:]

> other than the fact you are already a fucked up retard boi, what the
> fuck was your reason for posting this crap to the fucking zillions of
> newsgroups you sent it to?

[Tom]
My purpose was to flush out the queers and child abusers. [1]
Thanks for registering. [2]

[hanson]
ahahahaha..... Varney is way too dense to get your meaning......
ahahaha... AHAHAHA... to [1]: So, Tom, God sent you onto a new
_social_ mission now?... Is that because you have succumb to the
pressure of the politically instigating kind of Jews, or have you been
bought off by them, ...Potteransky/Potteroff?....or are you simply
following them now into your new realm of investigation, suspecting
them of even more heinous behavior?.... ahahaha.... Here you can
see that they start very early on with their aberrational practices
http://www.SexuallyMutilatedChild.org/mohel.htm

Now, about [2]: That is bad, Potter. That's outright plagiarizing from
your bosom friend, Sam Wormley. That is HIS line he used on you.

Ask your pappy now what you should do next about [1] and [2].
ahahaha... ahahahanson

Tom Potter

Aug 17, 2006, 11:45:23 PM8/17/06

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

It appears that hanson has both a photographic memory,
and a pornographic memory.

He not only remembers all of the dirty stuff,
he also remembers all of the boilerplate used by posters.

I channeled my Pappy,
and he told me to forget the queers and child abusers,

and to concentrate on getting Mel Gibson elected president,
so Mel can expose the gang that instigates war for profit,
and eliminate most of the conflict and war in the world,
and restore the world's trust in, and respect for, America.

He said it was okay to parrot lines from Varney and Wormley
if they can be used in a constructive way. He did mention
that I should leave out the "f' words when I parrot Varney.

Sam Wormley

Aug 18, 2006, 10:54:18 AM8/18/06

hanson

Aug 18, 2006, 11:08:09 AM8/18/06
"Tom Potter" <tdp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[Tom]

> It appears that hanson has both a photographic memory, and a
> pornographic memory. He not only remembers all of the dirty
> stuff, he also remembers all of the boilerplate used by posters.

[hanson]
.... at Ravencrag we take the mental health of our patients,
including yours, very serious and we do follow-ups for years,
"as can be seen" by this exchange. We keep an eye on you.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Ravencrag
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Hanson>

[Tom]
> I channeled my Pappy,

[hanson]
... ahahahaha.... AHAHAHA.... now then, patient Potter, you
exhibit a serious relapse here. Are you into that thing, the aping
of that channeling gig/gag of Shirley MacLane, whose brother's
peepee got channeled into the mouth of a broad sitting under
the table while he was getting a shampoo?... ahahaha...AHAHA...

[Tom]
> and he, my Pappy, told me to forget the queers and child abusers,
> and to concentrate on getting Mel Gibson elected president, [3]
> so Mel can expose the gang that instigates war for profit, [4]
> and eliminate most of the conflict and war in the world, [5]
> and restore the world's trust in, and respect for, America. [6]

> He said it was okay to parrot lines from Varney and Wormley
> if they can be used in a constructive way. He did mention
> that I should leave out the "f' words when I parrot Varney. [7]

[hanson]
[3] Good luck, Tom. Ain't gonna happen. Mel's an Aussie by birth.

[4] We all know what you mean by this. So, why don't you ask the
question that torments you straight out: ".... spending US tax
money for paying to Israel 3-7 Billion $$$ each year for the last
60 years, and an equal $$ amount to the ass-venters to placate
and pacify them so that they don't continue to kick Jew ass, that
begs the question:
==== What are all these BILLIONS of US tax-payer dollars buying
the American public, besides continuous terrorism, mayhem and war
where Jews being connected to or are involved in ? --- What good or
benefit has come in return to the American taxpayers from Israel for
all that tax money that came off the tables from poor American families?

[5] Good luck. Ain't gonna happen, as long as humans remain human.

[6] Yes, that will happen, as soon as Bush stops fucking around and
begins to conduct his war as a war to win the war. But Bush, still now
is following the Israeli edicts and their model, which is useless and
disastrous "as can be seen" by their own example which has not
brought them any conclusion nor peace from the shit they've started
for a full sixty years. Bush is following sheepishly the farts of a
bunch of Jewish losers. But then, that's democracy, where the elected
prez is supposed to listen to what the people, who elected him,
want...

[7] ... ahahaha... yes, Tom, suit yourself: do parrot, and watch out for
the next one coming along after V_arney... W_ormley... X_....
Do you know already who Mr./Ms/Mrs. X_ is gonna be?

Thanks for the laughs, Tom.
ahahahaha.... ahahahanson

tdp...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2006, 12:23:06 PM8/18/06

Well what do you know,
hanson does not have a photographic memory.

Mel Gibson is a native born American,
and eligible to be the president.

As I recall with my photographic memory,
Shirley MacLane's brother wrote and
starred in the movie "Shampoo".

"Shampoo", that's what my grandsons
call going for a walk in Chinese.

tdp...@gmail.com

tj Frazir

Aug 18, 2006, 7:24:33 PM8/18/06
Name 4 people that knew your work bonus was $ 119,000 bucks .
The fucker dint do it.
kill him anyway but he didnt do it.
Who wrote the note ??
a 35 year old idiot from where ever he works
that saw the information at work and did want a ransom of the amount he
saw.
Its a matter of who knew what ?
Who knew he had 119 grand ,
his way around the house ,,
how easy pat wakes ..
why cant a kidnaper work ??
The kid was dead and they cant get her out of the house ? 2 people
could not have agreed on the note.
I dont think the kid died in the basement.
I think she got hit with a gulf club by accident .
I think the dna was planted and a quick plan was enacted.

hanson

Aug 18, 2006, 8:56:07 PM8/18/06

> >> [Tom Potter wrote to someone:]
> [3] Ain't gonna happen. Mel's an Aussie by birth. [8]

[Tom]

Well what do you know, hanson does not have a photographic memory.
Mel Gibson is a native born American, eligible to be the president. [9]

As I recall with my photographic memory, Shirley MacLane's brother
wrote and starred in the movie "Shampoo". "Shampoo", that's what my
grandsons call going for a walk in Chinese.

[hanson]
[9] ahahaha... AHAHAHA....Well what do you know. See, Tom, your
instigators have spread wrong info about him, so that Mel has to carry
so much baggage, so heavy that [3] won't happen. Bad scene, Tom.
Further, Tom, it looks like that your jewish instigators have gotten
to you even worse because you are suddenly so quiet about them
and so scared that you have even snipped [4], [5] & [6]...(see below)

[4] We all know what you mean by this, Tom. So, why don't you ask the

[...]

------
Essential addendum about historic origins of Potters instigators:
-----
Tom, you must make concessions for/to your instigators and
address the fundamental problem of why it is that every 2000
years Jewish theo-philosophy generates a new thought that
that churns the world and creates oceans of blood but does
nothing to improve the human condition. Why is that so?.

Here are the markers:
== 6 KY ago: Abram, an Arab from Ur in present day Iraq, had
an unruly teenage son who was so bad that he caused old Abe
to become delusional. Abe heard voices in his head, which he
decided to have come from the God of all Gods telling him to kill
his son. -- To all the other like fathers in Ur, this was a splendid
excuse to solve their like problem and it struck a resonance, to
blame their criminal behavior onto the God of Abe.
The criminal base for the sociopathy of Monotheism was born.

== 4 KY ago: Moses, one of Abe's descendants, talked to a
burning bush (not to George W.) and came back to tell his
tribe that Abe's Supergod told him that it was alright to go
and steal land (for Lebensraum) in Canaan and murder all
men, women & children there and burn their towns, in essence
to perform a God sanctioned a holocaust onto the Canaanites.
The sociopathy of Monotheism got a badly needed improvement.

==2 KY ago: Jesus, one of Moses' descendants suffered also
from some kind of auditory delusions in his head, hearing
from & talking to that unseen God of Abe and Moshe and he
spawned Christianity, which now became the basis for an
even broader spread of the sociopathy of Monotheism....
which spurned on a few other lunatics to do the same, notably
Mohammad, who wanted to bring this socio criminality back
into the fold of its origin in Arabia...to the truly Chosen people....

== Heuristically, ca 100 years ago: Marx & Engels two disciples
(being only very unlikely even remotely distant gen-descends)
of Abe's criminal sociopathy of Monotheism rarefied its notions
and precipitated onto humankind the largest bloodbath people
have ever known: Communism. --- Only 6 million, 3%, of Abe's
fools died in the genocides that claimed globally 200 million
victims in the 20 century. But these 3% make 97% of the noise.

== Heuristically, ca 50 years ago: An entire set, of extremely
distant, diluted and unlikely descends, if at all, but rabid virulent
believers and disciples in & of Abe's criminal sociopathy of
Monotheism got the fixation in their heads that they, being
the imagined children of Moses, who had to return "home".
These sick bastards do not care one bit if they push the entire
human race into a nuclear Armageddon with/thru their fanaticism
and seem to accept that they will shrivel away on irradiated soil
poisoned from/by and through the harvest from the seeds of
----------- Abe's criminal sociopathy of Monotheism ------------

So much for the "noble sprit" of "homo sapiens", the wise one..
"wise one", my ass!....ahahahaha... AHHAHAHA... ahahahaha.....