Thousands of solutions manuals

edis...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2007, 2:06:22 AM3/6/07
I am intersted in collecting ebook and solution manual for all kind of
books. So, I contains nearly all kinds of solution manuals.
If anyone want to find any solution manual or ebook, you can email me!
I will try to help you to find and send them to your email or through
rapidshare or something like that.
It takes me some time to look for what you want in my thousands of
collection.
So all emails will be replied within 5 working days.
My email is edis...@gmail.com
Feel free to send me an email!

I have tried my best to put up with the collections of my solutions
manual.
Here is the list that only part of my collections:
I will put some time to make up the full list daily.
If you cant find the solution manual listed below, dont giveup, feel
free to email me
My email is edis...@gmail.com

Physics:Principles with Applications BY Giancoli 6TH Edition
Physics for Scientists & Engineers by Tipler & Mosca 5th Edition
Physics for Scientists and Engineers 5th Extended Version (Serway and
Faughn)
Introduction to Fluid Mechanics Solutions Manual (Fox, 5th ed)
Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics (M. J. Moran & H. N.
Shapiro) 5th ed
Fundamentals of Physics - 7th Edition Instructors Solutions Manu
Engineering Mechanics Dynamics 11th edition by Hibbeler
Engineering Mechanics statics 10th edition by Hibbeler
Vector Mechanics for engineers statics by beer 7th edition (nearly the
same with edtion 8)
Vector Mechanics for engineers dynamics by beer 8th edition dynamics
University Physics with Modern Physics (11th) by Hugh D. Young and
Roger A. Freedman.
Electrical Engineering Principles And Applications 2nd Edition by
Giorgio Rizzoni
Advanced Engineering Marhematics ERWIN KREYSZIG 9E
Advanced Engineering Mathematics 8Ed Erwin Kreyszig
Advanced Engineering Mathematics 8Ed Erwin Kreyszig in korea (all even
and odd no.)
Mechanical Engineering - Mechanics Of Materials (3Rd Ed , By Beer,
Johnston, & Dewolf)
Serway - Physics For Scientists And Engineers 6th Ed.
Griffiths, David J. Introduction to Quantum Mechanics (2ed)
Thermodynamic 5E(Cengal)
Mechanics of materials Hibbeler 6th
Instructor's Manual for C++ How to Program 3e
Applied Statistics Probability for Engineers 3rd ed Montogomery
(selected problems)
Incropera Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 5th Edition
Ogata - Solutions to Problems of System Dynamics (B problems only)
Fundamentals of Thermodynamics (6th Edition) Richard E. Sonntag, Claus
Borgnakke, Gordon J. Van Wylen
digital communications 4th edition John Proakis with ebook
Chemical Engineering Solutions to the Problems in Volume 1 J R
Backhurst
Soil Mechanics: concepts and applications 2ed William Powrie
Wiley Chemical And Engineering Thermodynamics 3Ed
RF circuit Design Theory and Application by Ludwig bretchko
Adaptive Control 2nd. Ed. by Karl.J.Astrom
Engineering Mathematics, 4th edt. by John Bird
Digital Integrated Circuits by Rabaey 2nd ed
Analysis and Design 2nd edt. by Donald A. Neamen
Fundamentals of Digital Logic with Verilog Design, 1st edt. by S.
Brown, Z. Vranesic
Semiconductor Device Fundamentals, 1st edt. by Robert F. Pierret
Communication Systems Engineering 2nd edt. by Proakis J.
Introduction to electrodynamics 3ed by David Griffiths
Modern Control Engineering by K.OGATA
Engineering Circuit Analysis 6Ed by Hayt
Digital Image Processing (2nd. edt) by Gonzalez
Microwave and rf design of wireless systems by Pozar
Microwave Engineering 3e David M Pozar
Microwave Engineering 2e David M Pozar
Control Systems Engineering by Nise
Solution Manual For Communication Systems (4th edt) by Simon Haykin
Fundamentals of Electric Circuits (2nd.ed.) by C.K.Alexander
M.N.O.Sadiku
Dorf-Svaboda - Solution Manual for Introduction to electric circuits
6th edition
Solution Manual for Semiconductor Physics and Devices 3ed(Neamen)
Discrete-Time Signal Processing 2nd edition, Prentice-Hall, 1999 A.V.
Oppenheim, R.W. Schafer, and J. R. Buck
Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems 4. edt. by G. F. Franklin, J. D.
Powell, A. Emami
Econometric Analysis 5 William H. Greene
Engineering Electromagnetics, 6th Edt. by William H. Hayt, Jr. and
Hohn A. Buck
Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, 3rd
edt. by Franco, Sergio
Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics, 3rd Edt by Glyn James
Signal Processing and Linear Systems - B P Lathi
Solid State Electronic Device by Ben Streetman
Applied Numerical Analysis 7Ed - Curtis F. Gerald, Patrick O. Wheatley
Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists
Accompany Electric Machinery and Power System Fundamentals, 1st edt.
by Stephen J. Chapman
Antenna for all application by John D. Kraus, 3rd edt.
Digital Signal Processing by Thomas J. Cavicchi
Linear circuit analysis by R. A. DeCarlo and P. Lin
Design Of Analog Cmos Integrated Circuits (Razavi)
Digital Signal Processing - Proakis & Manolakis
(McGraw-Hill) (Instructor's_Manual) Electric Machinery Fundamentals
4th Edition (Stephen J Chapma)
Signals And Systems 2ed - Haykin
Signals And Systems 2e Oppenheim
James Stewart - Calculus 5 edition - Complete Instructors Solutions
Circuits Nilsson 7th
Math - McGraw Hil - Probability Random Variables and Stochastic
Processes Solutions Manual - Papoulis - 2002
signals and systems - M.J. Roberts 2003
Automatic Control Systems 8Ed - Kuo and Golnaraghi
Device Electronics for Integrated Circuits 3Edition Muller Kamins
Electronic Physics Strabman
Linear Systems And Signals B P Lathi
Millman - Microelectronics digital and analog circuits and systems
Thomas V. Papathomas
Physics For Scientists And Engineers 3rd E (Douglas C. Giancoli)
Fundamentals of Differential Equations (Nagle Saff Snider)
Heat Transfer 2nd E(Cengel)
Mechanical Engineering Design 7th E (Shigley)
Munson Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 4th Edition
Sedra microelectronic circuits 5th Ed
Modern Digital and Analog Communications Systems - B P Lathi
Solution to Skill - Assessment Exercises to Accompany Control Systems
Engineering 3rd edt. by Norman S. Nise
Boyce, DiPrima- Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value
problems Interactive learning edition, Wiley, 7ed.
Fundamentals of Digital Logic with VHDL Design, 1st edt. by S. Brown,
Z. Vranesic
Thermodynamics - An Engineering Approach, 5th Cengal Boles
ENGINEERING BIOMECHANICS: STATICS Angela Matos, Eladio Pereira, Juan
Uribe and Elisandra Valentin
Digital signal processing - A computer-based approach 1 edt. by Sanjit
K. Mitra
Electronic Circuit Analysis and Design 2nd edt. by Donald A. Neamen

PD

Mar 6, 2007, 5:04:29 PM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 1:06 am, ediso...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am intersted in collecting ebook and solution manual for all kind of
> books. So, I contains nearly all kinds of solution manuals.
> If anyone want to find any solution manual or ebook, you can email me!
> I will try to help you to find and send them to your email or through
> rapidshare or something like that.
> It takes me some time to look for what you want in my thousands of
> collection.
> So all emails will be replied within 5 working days.
> My email is ediso...@gmail.com

> Feel free to send me an email!
>
> I have tried my best to put up with the collections of my solutions
> manual.
> Here is the list that only part of my collections:
> I will put some time to make up the full list daily.
> If you cant find the solution manual listed below, dont giveup, feel
> free to email me
> My email is ediso...@gmail.com

Just so you know, publishers have pretty strong legal arms to issue
cease and desist orders for things like this. Several people have
tried and been shut down. A couple have fought and been sued.

PD

nauman...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2007, 3:52:13 AM3/15/07
I Need a solution manual for this: