LHC. I fear the neutron droplet!

1 view

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 11, 2008, 4:59:24 AM10/11/08
I fear the neutron droplet!
Growing neutron droplet (of 1000-10000 neutrons) can be made at the
LHC. All neutrons’ spins have the same direction. Neutron droplet has
the property of ferromagnetic materials, - the critical temperature of
ferromagnetism destruction. That is why, the neutron droplet, made by
cosmic ray, would be immediately ruined, but the droplet, made by LHC,
will survive.
As a result of extremely great magnetic field of neutron droplet, its
specific bound energy will be greater than the specific nuclear bound
energy. Neutron droplet will capture surrounding atomic nuclei,
transforming protons into neutrons by beta+ decay. Soon after, it
will transform the Earth into the small neutron starlet. Because of
its powerful magnetic field, the neutron starlet will drop to the
Sun’s surface in spiral trajectory. It will skate around the sun’s
diamagnetic atmosphere, capturing its matter. This close pair of
stars will periodically (10-100 years) eject their shell outside.
These explosions will look as Novae. (Novae are not new stars, but
exploding old ones.) After about of one hundred of such explosions,
our Sun will completely transform into the neutron star.

Some worldwide organization must approve several lows, for example
such as:

It is prohibited to conduct experiments with colliding particles with
the energy more than 1 TeV.
It is prohibited to conduct experiments with ultra cold neutrons in
large amounts.
It is prohibited to conduct underground nuclear tests.

Best regards and sorry for my English.
Ivan Gorelik, Russia.

Uncle Al

Oct 11, 2008, 11:31:37 AM10/11/08
Ivan Gorelik wrote:

> I fear the neutron droplet!
> Growing neutron droplet (of 1000-10000 neutrons) can be made at the
> LHC. All neutrons’ spins have the same direction.
[snip rest of crap]

1) BULLSHIT
2) Fermi exclusion
3) BULLSHIT
4) idiot

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 11, 2008, 3:12:40 PM10/11/08
Uncle Al wrote:
> Ivan Gorelik wrote:

> > I fear the neutron droplet!
> > GrowLLing neutron droplet (of 1000-10000 neutrons) can be made at the

> > LHC. All neutrons' spins have the same direction.

> 1) BULLSHIT
> 2) Fermi exclusion
> --
> Uncle AL
Have you children, the most idiotic idiot?
You have only few month to save them, - stop collider!
Fermi exclusion is excluded by different orbital moments of neutrons.
Neutron stars have extremely great magnetic field. Why?

Uncle Al

Oct 11, 2008, 5:39:17 PM10/11/08

You are an idiot. FERMI EXCLUSION, you braying jackass.

"Neutron stars have extremely great magnetic field. Why?"

Hey fucking stooopid - yer gonna carry a sign saying End Of The World
and you don't know shit about anything? Neutron stars are
superconductors that have trapped the compressed magnetic field of
their progenitor stars, you hopeless imbecile. Ideal gas or magnetic
field it's the same EOS.

Mommy, mommy, I got a stain on my panties! Now everybody will get
syphilis!

Why don't you suck up to a bunch of religious newsgroups pulling
photon belts out of their asses?

Eric Gisse

Oct 11, 2008, 6:02:21 PM10/11/08
On Oct 11, 12:59 am, Ivan Gorelik <darkene...@yandex.ru> wrote:
> I fear the neutron droplet!

You should fear the cold, dead, ex-KGB eyes of Putin.

[snip]

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 12, 2008, 12:50:16 AM10/12/08
Ivan Gorelik wrote: …Growing neutron droplet (of 1000-10000 neutrons)
can be made at the LHC. All neutrons’ spins have the same direction…

Uncle Al wrote: ... 1) BULLSHIT
2) Fermi exclusion...

Ivan Gorelik wrote: …Have you children, the most idiotic idiot?

You have only few month to save them, - stop collider!
Fermi exclusion is excluded by different orbital moments of neutrons.

Neutron stars have extremely great magnetic field. Why?…

Uncle Al wrote: …You are an idiot. FERMI EXCLUSION, you braying
jackass…

Ivan Gorelik wrote: …You are a popka-durak. By the way, what is
braying jackass?…

Uncle Al wrote: …Neutron stars are superconductors that have trapped

the compressed magnetic field of their progenitor stars, you hopeless

imbecile. Ideal gas or magnetic field it's the same EOS…

Ivan Gorelik wrote: Ha-ha-ha! Superconductor or superfluid? Inside the
star or in its core? In neutron star or in magnetar?
There are several EOS for neutron matter? Which of them do you prefer?
Pair of neutrons (fermions) with the same spin orientation is boson
with spin 1.

Uncle Al wrote: …Mommy, mommy, I got a stain on my panties! Now
everybody will get syphilis! …

Ivan Gorelik wrote:
You have only few months to save your syphilis from cosmic start into
outer space to bust panspermia. Stop collider!

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 12, 2008, 12:50:39 AM10/12/08
Eric Gisse wrote: You should fear the cold, dead, ex-KGB eyes of
Putin…

Ivan Gorelik wrote: He is my friend, I’ll ask him to send a couple of
MIG-23 on that damned collider.

Jeff▲Relf

Oct 12, 2008, 5:31:12 AM10/12/08

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 12, 2008, 7:51:27 AM10/12/08

Jeff^Relf wrote: Putin is human, Russia has oil, slander is the
product of a weak mind.

Ivan Gorelik wrote: Yes! Putin is human, but CERN is blind and
preparing the terrorist act against humanity. Collisions of particles
with energy more than 1 TeV are deadly dangerous for Civilization.

Jeff▲Relf

Oct 12, 2008, 8:23:26 AM10/12/08
CERN's collider is about as dangerous as your average atomic clock;
it's a few atoms, imponderably microscopic, in a powerful&cold vacuum.

gabydewilde

Oct 12, 2008, 9:03:26 AM10/12/08
Nihilists are about as dangerous as x-rays

G=EMC^2 Glazier

Oct 12, 2008, 9:05:08 AM10/12/08
Jeff With all its voltage it could blow a very big fuse. Best to keep
in mind voltage means pressure. Get the picture TreBert

gabydewilde

Oct 12, 2008, 9:38:59 AM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 3:05 pm, herbertglaz...@webtv.net (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
> Jeff  With all its voltage it could blow a very big fuse. Best to keep
> in mind voltage means pressure.   Get the picture  TreBert

Nah, chernobyl was not that big a deal? It's not like kids in
Hiroshima and Vietnam have birth defects. Global genetic decay isn't
all that bad for the species. Look at the bright side, it will allow
retards to blend in moar smoothly. Besides that, scientists need to do
important work other than address the global issues. It's worth
wasting the money on. They might find the blozon.

Vanessa Hudgens, 19, just sang and danced her way into a $2.75 million
home in Studio City, Cal. Zac Efron can now visit Hudgens unchaperoned
in her six bedroom, 6.5 bath, 5,200 sq. ft. home -- which includes
pool, spa and a "barbeque island,"

The two-story home had been on the market for almost a year and had
been most recently priced at $3,299,000. Hudgens plays "good girl"
Gabriella Montez in the "High School Musical" franchise. "High School
Musical 3: Senior Year" is set to be released this month. She recently
finished filming "Bandslam," directed by Todd Graff, and is working on
her second album, to be released next year.
http://www.latimes.com/classified/realestate/hotprop/la-hm-hotprop11-2008oct11,0,7886375.story
http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/12/vanessa-hudgens-buy-mansion-fit-for-a-teen/

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 12, 2008, 10:01:38 AM10/12/08
The energy of colliding particles on LHC is about 10 TeV. That is
about 10000 masses of neutrons.
Neutron is magnetic dipole, or simply is the spire with elementary
electric current.
The neutron drop is a coil with 10000 such spires.
This drop captures surrounding neutrons, and it makes its own coil
greater.
It’s specific bond energy become sufficient in order to capture
protons, and to transform them into neutrons, – additional wires of
the drop’s electric coil.
Thus we’ll have the embryo of neutron star.

In order to make it, the temperature of surrounding medium must be
very small. At the collider there are some places with the temperature
about 0K.

Calorie

Oct 12, 2008, 10:47:46 AM10/12/08

Russia has internet connections to the world already??

cal

gabydewilde

Oct 12, 2008, 3:21:19 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 4:47 pm, Calorie <caloriehad...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Russia has internet connections to the world already??

What a dumb question?

Are you that uninformed about the world?

I always say: "real men read the Pravda"

http://english.pravda.ru

Imagine Fox news creating a Russian version of their website?

I'm sure people would wet their pants laughing at Billo the Clown.

Now suht up, you!

BWHAHAHA

Message has been deleted

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 13, 2008, 2:09:19 AM10/13/08
> cal- Hide quoted text -

The truth is painfull

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 15, 2008, 2:09:42 AM10/15/08
Definitions.
Neutron droplet is a drop-like object from neutrons with the same spin
orientation, and with the density similar to nuclear density.
Neutron hole is infinitely thin coil. It's every spire makes magnetic
field equivalent to the neutrons magnetic field.
Let's compute the bond energy for coils, containing 2, 3,.. n neutrons
(spires).

The bond energy of n-th neutron with neutron hole is equal to energy,
which one must spend in order to turn the 1-spired coil on 90 degrees
relatively the coil consisting of n-1 spires. Before the turn the
coils lied in the plane xy. It is supposed also that coil can
penetrate across another coil if one of them moves along z - axis. The
electrical currents are equal in both coils.
n=2; E2=pB;
n=3; E3=p(2B);
n=4; E4=p(3B);
n=n; En=p((n-1)B);
where: p - magnetic moment of neutron (1-spired coil); B - magnetic
field, created by one spire of stationery coil.
The total bond energy, Etotal, we'll have by adding the right parts of
all Ei.
Etotal = pB+p(2B)+...p((n-1)B) = (n-1)*n*p*B/2.
The specific bond energy:
e = Etotal/n = (n-1)*p*B/2.

Minimal n, at which the neutron hole become stable relatively neutron
decay into proton, electrons and antineutrino, can be found from
equation:
m(neutron)-e/c = m(proton)+m(electron).
Minimal n, at which the neutron hole begins to capture protons,
transforming them into neutrons, positrons, neutrinos, can be found
from equation:
m(neutron)+m(positron)-e/c^2 = m(proton).

It is known, that in the center of a secular spire with the radius R,
and with electrical current I:
B=mu0*I/(2R).
Magnetic moment of the same spire:
p=I*S=I*pi*R^2.

The bond energy of 2-spired coil:
E2=pB=mu0*pi*I^2*R/2.
We know the magnetic moment of neutron p=0,966*10^-26 J/T, and using
formulae p=IS, I=q/t=q*c/(2*pi*R), S=pi*R^2, we can write:
E2=mu0*q^3*c^3/(16*pi*p), E2=2,86e-13 Дж.
Let's compare it with the rest energy of neutron: mc^2/E2 = 527.
Let's find n, at which the neutron hole become stable relatively
neutron decay.
e/c^2 = m(neutron)- m(proton) - m(electron).
(n-1)*p*B/2 = (m(neutron)- m(proton) - m(electron))*c^2.
n = 2.
Let's find n, at which the neutron hole begins to capture protons.
n = 2*(m(neutron)- m(proton) + m(positron))*c^2/(E2) + 1 = 3.

Let's find n, at which the total bond energy are equal to rest mass of
its all neutrons. (If the number of neutrons are bigger than this n,
than the mass of naked neutron hole becomes negative, but its total
mass are positive, because the total mass have additional mass of
magnetic field.)
Etotal/c^2 = n*m(neutron)
n=2*c^2*m(neutron)/ E2 + 1 = 1055
This number corresponds approximately to 1 TeV.
LHC will give 7 times more.

Speculations.
Schwarzschild radius has variable value. The z-cross-section of
neutron hole looks as 8-digit.
Mass of neutron hole is anisotropic. This explains plane structure of
galaxies, existence of radio-jets, plane accretion. Anisotropic
gravitational force, created by the huge neutron hole, situated in the
center of our Galaxy, can explain the hidden mass of Galaxy.

What we'll have at the LHC? Mass-creating Higgs, or neutron hole,
transforming matter's mass into huge magnetic field?

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 16, 2008, 6:20:43 AM10/16/08
Somebody asks: So you say any collision at above 1TeV will produce one
of these things? Then why haven't they been created at the Tevatron
yet?

1) It is not excluded, that they have already been created, and they
are growing now somewhere inside the Earth.

2) According to the definitions above, there is a difference between
neutron hole and neutron droplet. The first is more fantastic, the
second is closer to reality. The neutron droplet will also have such
quantities as:
n, at which the neutron droplet become stable relatively neutron
decay;
n, at which the neutron droplet begins to capture protons.
These numbers will be greater for neutron droplet, and are not
computed yet. In order to find them one must write computer program.
May be, I’ll try to do that some day.
The existence of the third n, at which the total binding energy is
equal to rest mass all neutrons, was unexpected by me, because its
existence looks unscientific. It seems that n can be eliminated by
introducing the orbital quantum numbers, - the circumferences will be
transformed into ellipses, and every one of them will be slightly
shifted relatively former ellipse. As a result, n and n will grow, n
will disappear, but the limiting specific binding energy will
appear.

3) There is one more unknown value – the critical temperature of
ferromagnetism destruction. The bigger is the newborn neutron droplet/
hole, the bigger is this critical temperature. For example, 1TeV
embryo needs safe temperature below than 1K; 2TeV embryo needs safe
temperature below 10K; 3TeV embryo needs temperature below 100K… But
we do not know those temperatures yet.

Edward Green

Oct 18, 2008, 7:31:42 AM10/18/08
On Oct 12, 3:21 pm, gabydewilde <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 12, 4:47 pm, Calorie <caloriehad...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Russia has internet connections to the world already??
>
> What a dumb question?
>
> Are you that uninformed about the world?
>
> I always say: "real men read the Pravda"
>
> http://english.pravda.ru
>
> Imagine Fox news creating a Russian version of their website?

They don't have to, because...

Hmm... I wonder if it's because they don't feel the need to
propagandize Russians, or because of Russian's excellent English
language skills? Anyway, they are profit driven, and there would have
to be a ROI for them to do that.